• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 3, 2022

    Borderlands wow

    Borderlands wow


    wow

    Posted: 02 Apr 2022 04:32 PM PDT

    Borderlands 2 is such an incredible game. The jokes hit. The story hits. The music hits. It still looks beautiful 10 years later. I just finished the main story for the I don't know how many times and all I can say is wow. Jack is such a well written villain.

    And then there's the DLC. The headhunters are fun little distractions, Pirates Bay had me feeling like a pirate, but there's one DLC to rule them all. And it's the Assault on Dragon Keep. The way it deals with grief and the loss of a loved one, mourning, and getting better.

    I believe this is one of the best, if not the best game ever made.

    submitted by /u/CheckovsBallpointPen
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Tina's Wonderlands 1 Skeleton Key Code Expires April 8, 2022

    Posted: 02 Apr 2022 03:51 AM PDT

    BTX3T-6RTWZ-K5BW5-3BBB3-3TFCZ

    SHIFT Rewards Link

    submitted by /u/CelticKitty621
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else finding TTWL a bit short?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 12:21 AM PDT

    After spending $100 CAD on this game for the PS5 I feel like I should have gotten more story. I mean the game is so much fun but I feel a little cheated that there is no new game plus. Almost done the story and working on collecting things. I just sort of expected to have this game keep me busy a lot longer.

    submitted by /u/pyro_kitty
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 help. Just beat the game.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 04:12 AM PDT

    So someone online said that if I start new game plus (Playthrough 2) that every enemy, including DLC enemies, will scale to my level.

    I guess they meant scale to your level if you're beyond the base dlc default levels. I beat the game at level 32. Why? Because I first bought BL1 day 1 back in the ps3 days and I wanted to make sure I finished it. Seems like other people tend to beat the game at level 38 lol.

    So what's the quickest way for me to level? The enemies in underdome are my level but I'm too weak to kill the enemies beyond the first round so I guess I need to level more.

    Should I kill what I can in a round and quit out of the round and keep grinding that way or just play the campaign again? What's faster? Just want to become strong enough to finish the DLC and move onto BL2.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ZeroSuitBayonetta
    [link] [comments]

    About To Start Borderlands 1, What Order And Level For DLC

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 04:06 AM PDT

    This will be my first play through of the first game. Just wondering what order to play the dlc and what level do I have to be to start them?

    submitted by /u/Ezio_Auditore08
    [link] [comments]

    when does TTWL take place?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2022 02:12 PM PDT

    Wikipedia says it takes place after assault on dragons keep but thats all I could find. Also are they planning any story expansions?

    submitted by /u/digital_souldier
    [link] [comments]

    bdl 2 starting character

    Posted: 02 Apr 2022 10:49 PM PDT

    Starting my first playthrough in borderlands 2. Any suggestions on who to play ass

    submitted by /u/Jacket-Background
    [link] [comments]

    HELP PLEASE!!!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2022 07:08 PM PDT

    I know its for another game but no one seems to know how to fix it. I bought Borderlands handsome edition and i was trying to play co-op with a friend, me on steam and him on epic games. But accidentally one of us clicked on block, and now we cant play together because there is no way to unblock someone in this game.

    Who designed this? WTF

    submitted by /u/Kiuantroll
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: You can't skip the credits

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 02:35 AM PDT

    But you can hold down on the analog/D-Pad to make it go faster

    submitted by /u/Xaoney
    [link] [comments]

    Clawbringer or Brr-Zerker for main class?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2022 02:33 PM PDT

    I love both of these classes pretty evenly so im super stuck as to which to make my first/main choice. I like the action skills of the clawbringer slightly more, but i think overall i like the skills of the brrzerlker more overall, plus its class passive seems a bit better. these two are my favorite so multiclassing them together is a no brainer, but i also really like the spellshot and stabomencer. Also how long does it take to unlock multiclassing?

    submitted by /u/ComManDerBG
    [link] [comments]

    AutoSave - Help

    Posted: 02 Apr 2022 01:21 PM PDT

    Playing TTW and on level 29 my character glitches and can't press any buttons. My bf restarts the game and it lowered my character down to 18, my skill tree isn't complete anymore, my armor and rare loot all gone, but my bfs character is the same. Is there any way to save this? Every time we try to play it again I'm my old character from a lower levels. - Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/LydiaLake
    [link] [comments]

    optimization troubles?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2022 01:14 PM PDT

    I bought the base edition of ttwl online,when i went to buy the optimised edition(the regular £60 one) it said 'choose edition not sold separately ' so i figured id have to buy the regular one and itd become optimised but that hasnt happened have i just been fucked out of my money?

    submitted by /u/BeepBoopBopBoi69
    [link] [comments]

    Is TTWL super buggy?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2022 12:01 PM PDT

    Im on Xbox one S and I was reading reviews from other people saying multiplayer is super laggy and are constantly losing connection, and I read more saying that upon death or fast traveling your Xbox will just shut off. Is this true I want to get it but only if it's not completely broken.

    submitted by /u/Blortug
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome Jack, The Dragon Lord, Zinyak, and my Borderlands 4 endboss idea.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2022 06:48 PM PDT

    I'm about 66% through Tiny Tina's Wonderlands and overall having a great time. I'm not really liking the Dragon Lord though. It seems like they pulled Will Arnett in to be a Will Arnett version of Handsome Jack. Im actuality, I'm getting some Zinyak from Saints Row 4 vibes from him. Saints Row 4 is another game I enjoyed but found the final boss annoying and too omnipresent. Handsome Jack was a perfectly calibrated man of snark and evil and Gearbox is unfortunately trying to catch lightning in a bottle twice. I don't think it worked with the Calypsos and it doesn't appear to be working with the Dragon Lord.

    In terms of what I would love to see as a Borderlands 4 villain, I was imaging a cross between the Doomsday Machine from Star Trek and SIN from Final Fantasy X. A large, extremely powerful, personalityless world destroying entity I would call The Vault Eater. The Vault Hunters would need to gear up to defeat this space monster and save Pandora after having to flee from a planet being consumed by The Vault Eater. You can have a crazy and cool big bad that is 180 from Handsome Jack.

    submitted by /u/Alternative-Fix3125
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Borderlands 1

    Posted: 02 Apr 2022 02:13 PM PDT

    Gonna be playing the first borderlands in it's enhanced form and dedicating a lot of time to playing it through. I'll also be streaming it in the week days, with Stardew Valley taking up the weekends. So, if you'd like, you are welcome to come in and watch and interact with me whilst I play, the original Borderlands holds a special place in my past and it's gonna be a bit of a nostalgia trip for myself.

    I'll put a link to my twitch here, I do not see any rules against self promotion but if there are and I'm missing them I'll simply remove the link and tell you to go to my profile where you can find a link there. https://www.twitch.tv/akii_chain

    submitted by /u/Akii_Chain
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 DLC Denuvo?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2022 02:13 PM PDT

    I heard Denuvo was removed from Borderlands 3 on Steam but the DLC still says there's Denuvo. So does the base game not have it whereas the DLC does?

    submitted by /u/WailingHost
    [link] [comments]

    did you know that in the krieg dlc mode’s watch goes incredibly fast

    Posted: 02 Apr 2022 07:17 PM PDT

    help with wonderlands

    Posted: 02 Apr 2022 06:48 PM PDT

    I'm playing on PS4 and every 20-30 minutes quest dialogue will completely freeze, and I have to unplug my console to fix the issue because the home button stops working, if anybody has had the same problem and knows a fix I would greatly appreciate any help as gearbox support has just sent cookie cutter responses that haven't helped at all

    submitted by /u/Red_Reboot465
    [link] [comments]

    How to make weapons scale to my level?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2022 12:22 PM PDT

    I have Borderlands 2 GOTY edition and I want to know how to make the weapons scale to my level. I am level 37 and the weapons I am getting are only level 30 from the Campaign of Carnage DLC. I see some people turning on true vault hunter mode but I do not seem to be able to do that, although I have finished the base game and 2 DLC now. What do I have to do?

    submitted by /u/Shaolin_Wookie
    [link] [comments]

    IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN LEAVING A MARK ON r/PLACE

    Posted: 02 Apr 2022 10:48 AM PDT

    Plans are being formulated on r/placeclaptrap

    submitted by /u/Muted_Direction_1857
    [link] [comments]

    Loot luck not increasing WL

    Posted: 02 Apr 2022 06:15 AM PDT

    At lvl 12 and my loot luck is 191. I've collected close to 30 lucky dice.

    Should my loot luck be increasing with every one collected?

    submitted by /u/Dolphins08
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment