• Breaking News

    Monday, April 4, 2022

    Borderlands Tiny Tina's Skill Trees

    Borderlands Tiny Tina's Skill Trees


    Tiny Tina's Skill Trees

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 11:05 PM PDT

    At level 24 when your second skill tree becomes available do both passive tree abilities work actively even if though it's only possible to have one tree active at a time?

    (Ex. I have two companions ~ Wyvern & Mushroom ~ if I were to invest my skill points into their respective passive skills to boost health and/or damage would the boost stay for both or only the companion upon which tree I am using at that time?) Thank you !

    submitted by /u/DeadlyVex
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with Wilhelm in BL2

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 03:05 PM PDT

    How do people beat this guy? He spawns bots constantly, there is nowhere nearby to buy ammo or restore health, and to top it all off you can't even fast travel to and from. It's just a massive pain for no reason.

    The wiki said to try corrosive weapons, yet I can't find anywhere selling them. I've used mostly fire this playthrough but it's resisting fire.

    Edit: Thanks everyone for the advice. I found a corrosive Nova shield and a corrosive launcher and beat him.

    submitted by /u/Jokers_Testikles
    [link] [comments]

    Wonderlands legendary drop rates?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 10:23 AM PDT

    Weird (bug?) Ive been playing coop with a friend the whole way through the game, weve not yet finished, weve hit lv32 ish. Ive hosted it all so far and we are playing on COOP loot.

    In the last two days, hes had ~1 legendary drop an hour. About 8 so far. Ive had 1 in total.

    Are drops buffed for people joined on a host?

    submitted by /u/ImGoingSpace
    [link] [comments]

    Buy Wonderlands on PS4 or PS5?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 08:56 PM PDT

    I play co-op with a friend and he can only play the PS4 version. So is it like Borderlands 3 and I can buy the PS4 version and get free PS5 upgrade or should I just get the PS5 version and I can play with him?

    submitted by /u/Beneficial_Maximum96
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Wonderlands

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 03:42 AM PDT

    Haven't gotten through everything in the game yet so I'm unsure, but I was just wondering how big wonderlands is compared to other BL games since it costs full price ($70). Not talking smack, having a great time on the game so far. Just genuinely curious as to how much it has compared to BL2/BL3. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/vyrotix
    [link] [comments]

    Levelling up crashes my game: Tiny Tina's Wonderland

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 03:12 AM PDT

    So I've been playing Tiny Tina's Wonderland with a friend and my game kept crashing. I eventually noticed that it only crashes whenever I go to spend my points when I level up. Has anyone else noticed this?I even predicted it to my friend while we were playing and got it right everytime

    submitted by /u/SiegeStarkiller
    [link] [comments]

    Wonderlands subtitles bug (help)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 03:50 PM PDT

    So I've turned off subtitles in the options menu and when a npc or what have you is talking have it be a cutscene I still see subtitles am I missing something or is there a bug which is causing them to appear even when they're not switched to on?

    submitted by /u/jonathansymes
    [link] [comments]

    Why cant we post vids here?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 05:29 PM PDT

    WHY?

    submitted by /u/qleptt
    [link] [comments]

    Why do Torgue weapons always have such low item score?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 01:00 PM PDT

    Playing Borderlands 3 and Wonderlands, the only time that I'd used a Torgue weapon was when it was my starter pistol because they never had a competitive item score. Have other people noticed this?

    submitted by /u/BadassPlaya2517
    [link] [comments]

    TTWL Clawbringer Question

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 07:28 PM PDT

    Hello,

    Could someone help me with a Wonderlands question. I'm playing as a Clawbringer and there is a glowing circle or seal at my feet. It also has a second floating glowing ring. What is this and can I remove it? Is it gear related? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/moneygun1
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else crashing a ton in splitscreen?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 11:32 PM PDT

    Pretty constantly crashing in splitscreen. When you're in the inventory menu, looking at stuff, the game just freezes up and crashes to dashboard. Getting pretty ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/di12ty_mary
    [link] [comments]

    Fps drop with tiny Tina wonderlands. Help fixing it pls?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 04:50 PM PDT

    Hello! This thing is bugging me badly. I have an alienware with 64 GB, bought a couple of years ago with super good specs. I play borderlands 3 with ultra settings with no issues, never dropping below 60%. Why I am experiencing 20 fps with Tiny Tina? Thanks if someone can help

    submitted by /u/VagionniPS
    [link] [comments]

    Lucky dice bug/issue?? (Help)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 06:32 PM PDT

    So I'm currently in bright hoof / overworks and have found 15 lucky dice in overworld the swamp like area and I just went into my journal and it says I've only got 2/260 is it currently bugged?

    submitted by /u/jonathansymes
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 constantly crashing with Error : ran out of video memory! exiting...

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 06:04 PM PDT

    As stated in the title my game starts crashing at around an hour or so into the game session. Its a huge pain because i constantly lose time, progress, rare drops etc. I tried looking for a solution online but so far nothing has worked. I tried the 4gb patch for the borderlands 2 launcher, turned down my graphic settings aswell as physx effects to medium but like i said to no success. I was wondering if anyone here maybe had the same problem and has somehow fixed it since :/ Really love the game but its very frustrating for me and my coop friends when we lose like half an hour of progress because of this. Thanks in advance!

    Here my specs (if it helps)

    RTX 3070 TI

    Ryzen 7 5800x

    32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz

    Win10 64x

    submitted by /u/Nuck99
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t redownload Dragon Lord pack

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 02:38 PM PDT

    I was experiencing a separate bug where the dungeon by weepwild dankness didn't open after I completed the main quest there so I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but now I cant use any of my dragon lord gear and it's nowhere to be seen on the Microsoft store

    submitted by /u/DurinThe7th
    [link] [comments]

    there a nice open spot for r/place at 970 1880 good for a borderlands logo

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 05:58 PM PDT

    Make borderlands logo I don't think there any

    submitted by /u/ApprehensiveMix3787
    [link] [comments]

    name change from bl2 to bl3

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 02:05 PM PDT

    This is probably obvious but is there a reason they changed midgets to tinks? IMO I dont think tinks are as funny as midgets in borderlands, they dont give off the same vibe

    submitted by /u/zeztyboi
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone think liquid cooling is op

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 05:46 PM PDT

    ive gotten the gun at level 40 chaos level 5 and so far the gun hs carried me ever since and im just curious about how anyone else feels bout the gun

    submitted by /u/Pooptheslayer
    [link] [comments]

    What borderlands to play if I’ve never played any

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 01:30 PM PDT

    I just got an Xbox series x and want to play borderlands (haven't played a single one). I don't have too much time to play through all of them, so if you had to pick, should I buy borderlands deluxe edition (1 and 2), or should I get borderlands 3 ultimate edition?

    submitted by /u/danielalexanderlee12
    [link] [comments]

    how to improve online performance

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 11:14 AM PDT

    I have when i play online like 30fps(and if i turn like 6 fps) and my friend over 100 fps with him having 1660 super 6gb and me having 8gb. shoud i not get more fps than him. I have A amd ryzen 3600 cpu Gpu amd radeon rx 6600 8 gb 16gb ram And i play the game online with normal graphics.

    submitted by /u/supermegagangster
    [link] [comments]

    Known Bug?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 10:58 AM PDT

    I've done a bit of googling, but getting no luck. I seem to have a bug where the skeleton chest shows as locked and red, even though I have a skeleton key. The key is shown in brackets when looking at the chest.

    Has anyone else experienced this? I have tried reloading to no avail

    submitted by /u/DunjunMarstah
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 PS4

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 01:55 PM PDT

    Looking for teamates for help with missions

    submitted by /u/Its_Rebels
    [link] [comments]

    Network play

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 01:26 PM PDT

    Any one else having issues with network play in Wonderlands. it will show some one as "Character Pending" even though they are playing I know this as some of them are streamers that I can see them in game, and they try to invite me, it shows all shift accounts off line, so when they try to invite me it shows me off line I have tried rebooting my PS5 many times. This is also happening with some one on the PSN, it just shows them as Character Pending even thought they are playing.

    So 1) is there any known issues with the net code in Wonder Lands 2) is there anything I can do to fix this, my network connection is stable. using 8.8.8.8 as the DNS for the PS5, ISP is Verizon FiOS (1Gbit), no VPN active.

    Net test shows NAT type 2, connction download 758.5Mbps, upload 15.3Mbps (not sure why this is low, but it should still be enouph for gaming)

    Person I am currenlty tring to play with is on a PS4

    submitted by /u/mpop1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment