• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 24, 2022

    Borderlands wait zer0 used 2 swords ?

    Borderlands wait zer0 used 2 swords ?


    wait zer0 used 2 swords ?

    Posted: 23 May 2022 05:32 PM PDT

    so recently i played borderlands 3 again
    and i noticed in the starting cutscene that tells you what happend last game we can see zer0 in the air with two swords i think thats the first time we seen him with more than one sword in general

    submitted by /u/Exact_Apartment9281
    [link] [comments]

    How many sirens have been around each other at once?

    Posted: 23 May 2022 04:19 AM PDT

    So, there's only supposed to be 6 sirens in existence, right? So, I think that if you play Amaru, then the most sirens around each other would be Amaru, Maya, Lilith, and tyreen. What about the other two?

    submitted by /u/Mission_Response802
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY Lan

    Posted: 24 May 2022 06:23 AM PDT

    Does borderlands goty have lan support? I'm not talking about the enhanced version just the normal GOTY edition and if so can someone point me to a guide I can follow

    Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/PredictableRaveSong
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for modding rescources

    Posted: 24 May 2022 05:43 AM PDT

    Hi, ive been playing bl1 for a while and I recently became interested in doing some mods. I know something called oasis mod exists for custom maps but are there any tool for creating custom maps? I also heard of a tool for creating custom weapons, but cant seem to find anything about it. Does anyone know where to find these mods or any info on them. Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/Philip-was-taken
    [link] [comments]

    idea for a Borderlands run

    Posted: 23 May 2022 05:06 AM PDT

    Hey, appreciate any help but anyone know any fun run ideas I can do to get myself back into the borderlands games so any ideas for borderlands 1 or 2( or any fun ideas in general)? Played the game for years but never really messed around with it.

    submitted by /u/RedditDiggityDawg
    [link] [comments]

    Fight for sanctuary dlc not working

    Posted: 24 May 2022 04:12 AM PDT

    Im currently stuck in the room the player begins in before the opening cutscene plays. The opening cutscene wont play and I have no idea what to do. I tried switching vault hunter modes, save quitting but nothing seems to work. Pls help

    submitted by /u/Acytt
    [link] [comments]

    can I get summary of each character's play style?

    Posted: 23 May 2022 11:21 AM PDT

    Just got this game as I'm sure many did and I'm trying to decide which character I want to play.

    submitted by /u/myghostisdead
    [link] [comments]

    Shift codes not giving me golden keys bl1

    Posted: 23 May 2022 07:57 PM PDT

    So I been trying to use some codes and they worked but I havent gotton anything I tried it twice and nothing happen here are the codes I use each one should be 5 golden keys

    9XW3J-Z96R6-5BF5B-TJT3J-XR6CW

    S6W3B-X9XF6-5J6CJ-T3B3T-9ZJTH

    9XWB3-BJ9RR-WTX5B-BTJ3B-WWRKX

    9FC33-5T9XX-K36KT-TTT33-TRJJJ

    submitted by /u/InternationalDrag310
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help with Borderlands 1 trophy (PS4)

    Posted: 23 May 2022 07:27 PM PDT

    I need the trophies for "Play with at least two other players" and "Emerged victorious from an arena match". Anyone down to help?

    submitted by /u/AcidAJ
    [link] [comments]

    General Knox dlc glitch question

    Posted: 23 May 2022 07:20 AM PDT

    Haven't played bl1 since the 360, and I want to get back into it. Just wondering if they patched out the floor glitch that allowed you to loot the armoury without starting the timer for the Xbox one version. Worst case I'll just run the Tartus station final quest without turning it in and lot the chest room there.

    submitted by /u/Champfortruth
    [link] [comments]

    HELP!!

    Posted: 23 May 2022 05:23 PM PDT

    I see that borderlands: the handsome collection is on sale for $15 on steam but I can't see how long it is on sale for. Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/qleptt
    [link] [comments]

    I'm having an awful time with Borderlands 3

    Posted: 24 May 2022 12:18 AM PDT

    I recently started playing BL3 again after not playing in a year. I stopped at level 30 and never finished the story. I just finished BL2 and I'm having a completely different experience. I have only a single usable weapon, and it's a legendary lvl 25 assault rifle. I'm constantly finding legendaries but none of them are better than my assault rifle and they rarely do even 100 damage, even shotguns and rocket launchers I find. At this point in BL2 most guns I found would do atleast around 500 damage. I feel like something is very wrong.

    submitted by /u/PajamaPartyPants
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2

    Posted: 23 May 2022 10:43 AM PDT

    Can someone help me kill terramporhous?doesn't matter which level you are as long as you are above level 50. I'm only level 50 myself so it would be nice if someone could carry me through him.

    PS4/PS5

    submitted by /u/roro_bps
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 lobby

    Posted: 23 May 2022 10:15 AM PDT

    I have had multiple play throughs of BL3 and i want to use mods, what are some fun mods to use?

    submitted by /u/Pawgmommy96
    [link] [comments]

    What’s up with the decline in map/quest quality after Tundra Express? (BL2)

    Posted: 23 May 2022 01:59 PM PDT

    Over this past week I decided to play Borderlands 2 after platinuming BL3 and I noticed a significant decline in quality when I got to the Fridge, followed by the WEC, and Sawtooth Cauldron. Does the game get better from here? Also, why is there such BS difficulty spikes at these points of the game?

    submitted by /u/Krieg_Supremacy
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring BL 1 character from normal disc to GOTY disc?

    Posted: 23 May 2022 06:32 AM PDT

    Sorry if this question has been asked before... Is this possible? I recently started playing BL 1 again, and got hooked. Now I want to play the dlc, but I figure it would be cheaper to buy GOTY edition. Is it possible to take my characters and transfer them on the same account to the other disc? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/amedley3
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 Build Advice?

    Posted: 23 May 2022 12:15 PM PDT

    I'm playing Roland with my partner playing Lilith. How should I build? I'd like to use the turret often and with as much performance I can squeeze out of it without losing any of my own. Any skills/COMs I should keep an eye out for?

    submitted by /u/guesswhosginger
    [link] [comments]

    help with modding on Epic

    Posted: 23 May 2022 11:25 AM PDT

    I got borderlands 2 and 3 on epic and currently playing 2, i wanted to install the community mod that has some fixes for the base game but the mod manager won't recognize the "borderlands2.exe" in "epic\Borderlands2\Binaries\Win32" as a legit file.

    anyone knows how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/MirirPaladin
    [link] [comments]

    I need advice on what borderlands to buy.

    Posted: 23 May 2022 11:12 AM PDT

    Quick summary. I've played all the borderlands games apart from the new wonderlands on pc. Now I no longer have pc instead I have an Xbox series s and I want to buy a borderlands game. I was wondering which game was most popular among the borderlands community currently. I've heard recently the wonderlands reviews r a bit mixed at the moment and I'm looking for advice. Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/benrose666
    [link] [comments]

    Slow load times for BL Goty Series X

    Posted: 23 May 2022 09:15 AM PDT

    It tool 40 seconds to save quit any way to fix?

    submitted by /u/fanblade64
    [link] [comments]

    Where to post BL1 videos?

    Posted: 23 May 2022 12:20 PM PDT

    Would like to post here, but obviously you can't. Is there a Reddit page specifically for BL1 where I can post videos?

    submitted by /u/ATOMlCK
    [link] [comments]

    How do u actually play this games?

    Posted: 23 May 2022 03:30 PM PDT

    hi! i played borderlands 1 and 2 on ps3 when i was like 16 and i just played the campaign like they were some singleplayer games

    Now i got them again for pc and i see all kinds of youtube videos like with builds, faming and everything. how do you actually play these games? how do you farm? what would a good full run be? (mainly b1 and b2, havent got the 3rd one yet nor the pre sequel)

    submitted by /u/_samete
    [link] [comments]

    why are the BL3 characters so fuckin stupid and annoying? Like i cannot respect any of these horse shit characters what happened to the old writers?

    Posted: 23 May 2022 05:24 PM PDT

    that's all

    submitted by /u/elemenocs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment