• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 21, 2022

    Borderlands Wich Borderlands game is the best to start with?

    Borderlands Wich Borderlands game is the best to start with?


    Wich Borderlands game is the best to start with?

    Posted: 21 May 2022 04:21 PM PDT

    Hi, I recently scrolled trough my epic games library and found borderlands:

    Wich one is the best to start with to make the most out of the story?

    submitted by /u/Skippy2x2x
    [link] [comments]

    In borderlands 3, why does it say my ammo is full when I try to pick it up even though it's depleted?

    Posted: 21 May 2022 07:39 PM PDT

    Even when it has been depleted and is clearly much lower than before, I can't pick up ammo because it'll give me a popup that says "ammo full" which doesn't make sense. Am I missing something? Completely new to borderlands games, just started playing a couple hours ago. Often I'll run out after a couple fights or killing a bunch of those little spider-like monsters (forgot the name) and I can't get any more

    submitted by /u/strawberryswing08
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment