• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 17, 2019

    Borderlands Okay so besides the performance issues, this game is fucking phenomenal.

    Borderlands Okay so besides the performance issues, this game is fucking phenomenal.


    Okay so besides the performance issues, this game is fucking phenomenal.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 05:58 AM PDT

    I've seen several posts about this game's performance. However, if you set aside the nitpicking, you'll see that this game is way beyond the previous titles. Every single side quest is extremely interactive and interesting. I usually don't enjoy playing games solo, but holy shit does this exceed all my expectations. I haven't gotten bored yet. I'm enjoying every second of it and hope that you all feel the same.

    Edit: NO ONE is complacent of the performance issues. Just stating that I'm here for the content, not to complain about issues that will most likely be fixed.

    submitted by /u/Bacehilm
    [link] [comments]

    NO SLAG APPRECIATION POST

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 11:11 AM PDT

    All I wanted to say 🤷‍♀️

    submitted by /u/TetraHD93
    [link] [comments]

    Kudos to whoever put the Wilhelm Scream noise in whenever you steal a bandit's car

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 01:49 PM PDT

    I nearly died of laughter when I first heard it

    submitted by /u/DarkGospel
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else tired of live action psychic messages?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 11:29 AM PDT

    I just find it really takes me out of the game when I get a psychic message and then see a cosplayer vaguely smile at me for a minute.

    submitted by /u/zakary3888
    [link] [comments]

    When you shoot Killavolt in dick it says "DICKED" just like a critical hit

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 07:32 AM PDT

    I thought I was imagining things when I first saw it but I just did it again so I'm sure now. Guess Moxxi was serious when she asked us to shoot him right in the D

    Edit : typo

    submitted by /u/MrMafin
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone feel charge/booster drops should be walk over to activate instead of pressing E

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 06:57 AM PDT

    Anyone here wish these boosters that drop from shields should be just walk over to activate instead of focusing on it and pressing E?

    submitted by /u/DaOpa
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: You don't have to put at least a single point into a skill to gain the effect from the class mod, like you did in previous games.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    I've tested this with several class mods on Amara. I still gain the effects from class mods that are deep into another tree with out even speccing into that tree.

    submitted by /u/13igTyme
    [link] [comments]

    There are 11 empty stools at Moxxi's bar.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 12:48 PM PDT

    Yet all you jerks decide you wanna crowd around me by the slot machines.

    submitted by /u/HouseOfDegenerates
    [link] [comments]

    The best line from the game is...

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 01:03 PM PDT

    Shut up bitch, you shoved me into a teddy bear

    submitted by /u/AntCap728
    [link] [comments]

    We Need a Skip Intro Option

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 12:55 PM PDT

    I know this can be done as a PC player, due to previous games, but on console, I don't even feel like creating a 4th character just because of the obnoxiously long intro. Not to mention, the extremely laggy menus. It makes the trip to getting to level 2 take seemingly forever.

    A quick patch for either of those things would make this game even more enjoyable, being as I'm the most indecisive on character choices when it comes to Borderlands. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/haxzlmao
    [link] [comments]

    Ice-T Apprectiation post

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 12:38 PM PDT

    I just want to thank Gearbox for getting Ice-T to make the biggest beauty that is BALEX

    submitted by /u/Mlefty09
    [link] [comments]

    So Zane is a bit broken

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 08:07 PM PDT

    Putting all the shield / movement speed things aside, his Brain Freeze skill is crazy when used with pretty much any shotgun. Here's my proof https://youtu.be/b-gqKzEvS3c

    submitted by /u/Thridehetess
    [link] [comments]

    (PSA) You can shoot the cardboard loot boxes instead of opening them.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    Maybe this has been done in past Borderlands games but I just noticed it for myself today.

    submitted by /u/Nikoswuaveee
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get a model post at the top of this sub specifically for SHiFT codes? It would be awesome to have a rolling list of codes where people can post and mods can update.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 05:16 PM PDT

    It should state which platform(s) the code is for and the date the code was released as well as the number of keys it is worth.

    I have seen some posts, but let us put it all in one place for everyone's benefit.

    submitted by /u/bedwarri0r333
    [link] [comments]

    Iron Bear not having voice lines was a missed opportunity.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 06:37 PM PDT

    Coming from Titanfall it was a pretty big let down that Iron Bear doesn't talk in a computer voice like my Titan.

    submitted by /u/gibbo1121
    [link] [comments]

    I made a quick and easy, <40 second Eridium farming guide!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 08:45 AM PDT

    Video here - (no audio necessary)

    Since you guys like my last quick Loot Tink farming guide, I figured I'd make another short guide to see if it helps some people out. I'm trying to make these videos as short and concise as possible, with audio being entirely optional. Let me know what you guys think, and if I should make more!

    submitted by /u/radbrad7
    [link] [comments]

    Moze's Iron Bear, like Claptrap and stairs, is completely nullified by medium sized doorways

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 08:39 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/Z3Mk37k

    https://imgur.com/a/AqRUtqD

    These pics are what I'm talking about. The Iron Bear looks like it should be able to fit through these doorways, but cannot.

    My team and I will finish a room or just be busting through a level and I'll be in the Iron Bear wreaking all kinds of havok taking on many powerful enemies at once, and then we all have to stop for this brief awkward moment as I jump out of the Iron Bear since these medium sized entranceways are apparently too mighty a foe for me. There are countless examples of this. I don't know if there was a big reason for gearbox making the Iron Bear's collision box so clearly not match the model, but as a Moze player this is just so frustrating not only from a visually logical standpoint, but also from a flow and pacing aspect.

    And the fact that I feel this is going to become a running joke like Claptrap and stairs frightens me💀

    Gearbox, if you're listening, for the sake of all Moze players, please fix this

    submitted by /u/WadeUp4
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhem modifiers should pop up on side of screen when you load into an area

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 02:20 PM PDT

    Pretty much title, modifiers should show up for a brief time on your screen when you load into a a area. Opening up the menu every time I need to check it seems tedious to me but maybe it's just because menus are laggy at the moment.

    submitted by /u/Drewfuss123456
    [link] [comments]

    Would you like it if Borderlands introduced a raid play style similar to Destiny?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 01:18 PM PDT

    Just curious on opinions. I feel like it would be a good addition to the end game, I've been having a lot of fun playing through on MH3 and was thinking content like this could be a mew amd fun challenge. On a side note, have any secret bosses been discovered? I'm still looking for this games terramorphous.

    submitted by /u/iritator
    [link] [comments]

    There's one thing that I haven't seen brought up at all and it completely changed the game for me

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 11:01 AM PDT

    Seriously, how has nobody brought up the amazing LEVEL BALANCING SYSTEM FOR MULTIPLAYER. Even in praise threads it never gets mentioned but it completely changed the game for me and my friend group.

    As a Discord gaming group of 5-8 gamers, we all had a lot of problems with trying to play BL2 because someone played more and outleveled others, someone didn't have time to play and got left behind and gave up the game, someone got frustrated and all of our 4 man squads got too mixed up and uneven in terms of levels/story progression. The 2-3 times we earnestly attempted BL2 together, we all gave up halfway through the game and went back to Overwatch, which breaks my heart because I'm such a huge BL fan.

    Now it's like... I can't even tell that there's a major disparity in levels. Our 4 man squads can mix and match however we like and there's 0 drama about someone overleveling or underleveling or feeling like they're getting carried.

    Seriously guys, if you haven't needed that function you'd never know it was there, but the level matching system is so fucking sophisticated and so convenient that it's hard to believe that it actually exists. This is the single most impactful change that the game has made from BL2 for me and it guarantees that I'll be able to play this game with my friends for a LONG ASS TIME.

    submitted by /u/mindovermacabre
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: You can jump up ladders

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 09:47 AM PDT

    Not super big but I just realized you can jump while on ladders. Really cuts down the climb time.

    submitted by /u/SnakebiteSnake
    [link] [comments]

    Why does every enemy in BL3 have a rocket launcher

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 12:46 PM PDT

    I mean seriously wtf

    submitted by /u/jrod9811
    [link] [comments]

    I made a short, 90 second easy xp farming guide for those of you who don’t want to listen to someone talk for 10 minutes about it.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 07:41 PM PDT

    Hope this helps you guys, here's the video

    submitted by /u/rawjj
    [link] [comments]

    Katagawa and Rhys

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 02:58 PM PDT

    I love their relationship. My favorite of their interactions is when Katagawa is blowing up all of Rhys' favorite places on Promethea. It made me feel genuinely sad for Rhys and wanting to kill Katagawa even more. Love the way they developed these missions. Just my two cents.

    submitted by /u/RicoMelon
    [link] [comments]

    Man I sure love what every human boss fight sounds like when playing Moze’s incendiary build..

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 11:36 AM PDT

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/AskinggAlesana
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment