• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Borderlands Going back to BL2 after BL3

    Borderlands Going back to BL2 after BL3


    Going back to BL2 after BL3

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:44 AM PST

    I bought Borderlands 1 on release day. Same for 2, TPS and 3. Of all of them by far I put the most time in BL2...I went back today after putting a few hundred hours in BL3 since release and I swear it was like going home. Everything felt so nice and familiar. I could definitely feel the lack of the QOL changes BL3 brought (auto pickup) but overall it felt so good to go back to BL2. From the familiar characters, player skills and builds, weapons, etc. My legendary class mod gave me like 25 additional skill points compared to to 5 in BL3. It just felt nice to go back to BL2 and remember how much I love that game.

    Anyone else feel the same?

    submitted by /u/ACWHH
    [link] [comments]

    Does Claptrap not feel like himself to anyone else?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:52 PM PST

    Probably nostalgia talking but he was tied for best character in 2 with Jack for me but in 3 he just doesn't do it for me anymore. Kind of feels like the poor guy is a robo-husk of his former self.

    submitted by /u/wirelessfingers
    [link] [comments]

    "White chests arent worth opening...."

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:45 AM PST

    100 Billy, the Anointed kills on Mayhem 4

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:27 PM PST

    I kinda wanted the Raging Bear mod for my Moze so I went to go farm Billy for it, and I figured I could write down my drops, after 100 kills I still have not gotten a Raging Bear mod. Something neat though is that when he dies and turns into eridium crystals you can hit him with money grenades and it still causes him to drop cash, you can repeat a few times until he eventually breaks on his own.

    Out of 100 runs I got 9 Warlords, 18 Lead Sprinklers, 4 Gatling Guns, 1 the Hunt(ed), 2 Ten Gallons, 1 Bangarang, 2 Woodblockers, 3 It's Poop skin, 1 Krakatoa, 1 Tidal Wave, 1 Bloodletter Mod (I was excited until I saw it wasn't Raging Bear), 2 Hyperfocus, 1 Crossroads, 1 Breath of the Dying, 1 Malaks Bane (considered quitting when this dropped), 1 Faisor, 1 Epicenter, 1 Tunguska, 1 Nova Burner, 1 Moxxi Bouncing Pair, and 1 Damned.

    46 out of 50 runs had a legendary drop, and the most drops at once was 2, unless you count a woodblocker and 2 It's Poop skins as 3.

    Video of one of my runs, but there's really no reason to watch it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1R1i8kxHnw

    submitted by /u/cmonbennett
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian Ranks

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:33 PM PST

    Anyone still not have guardian ranks working? I'm on ps4

    submitted by /u/zck-watson
    [link] [comments]

    I really wish that they would have brought back the Morningstar.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:51 PM PST

    Now that we're back on promethea, I want my talking sniper back to remind me that I'm making orphans across the galaxy!

    submitted by /u/DaJengo-Senpai
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else just mostly use pistols?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:28 PM PST

    I always feel like I'm on the hunt for the perfect pistol.

    The other guns are awesome, but pistols are just my go to.

    submitted by /u/BaroqueObama1776
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to get back a legendary I borrowed that got glitches and fell through the floor?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:55 AM PST

    My brother let me borrow a legendary grenade mod to get cryo kills in the heck till I finished that challenge and when I went to give it back to him today i dropped it to give to him and it glitched through the floor and kept falling and I couldn't do anything to get it back and I feel terrible so I just wanted to see if there was any possibility of getting it back somehow

    submitted by /u/Amish-Assassin26
    [link] [comments]

    Conference Call any good in BL3?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:25 AM PST

    Hey guys.

    I have found the conference call in BL 3 and it feels not as powerful as in BL 2. Is there a special build needed to make this weapon work?

    submitted by /u/M4r7h
    [link] [comments]

    How to Do Better with Explosions

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:02 PM PST

    I recently noticed that some of the annointments for grenades buff your whole toon's damage output. I've been having a blast with Zane lately, using a cryo MIRV Hex without an annointment but found a hunter seeker Annointed that buffs all damage from the toon. Is it worth equipping a lesser grenade for a better annointment?

    submitted by /u/WWJonnyD
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think BL3 needs shields that give more health?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:51 PM PST

    Aside from like 3 unique shields, the best we can get is a chance for 10% more health. Why not the opposite of the trait that gives 40% more shields for 10% less health?

    submitted by /u/6658
    [link] [comments]

    A bug?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:24 PM PST

    Can anyone confirm Princess Tarantella the 2nd drops the hive? Because I haven't been able to get her to drop one after a 100 kills. (223 runs)

    Edit: I'm playing on ps4

    submitted by /u/Devin-R
    [link] [comments]

    Are artifact effects limited to specific artifacts?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:00 PM PST

    I would like an Otto Idol with the elemental projector effect. Is that possible at all? Or am I barking up the wrong tree here?

    submitted by /u/AsunonIndigo
    [link] [comments]

    Hotfix won’t apply...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:04 PM PST

    I sit at the main menu and nothing happens. No spooky menu or hotfix applied sign. I've sat here for five minutes.

    submitted by /u/Mostwantedmika
    [link] [comments]

    I need help on the stupidity that is Billy

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:59 PM PST

    I hate this purple jerk

    submitted by /u/thatrussianspy911
    [link] [comments]

    Hostile Takeover just crashed Windows?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:50 PM PST

    So, whenever I go to the drop pod on Sanctuary, the loading screen comes up as if everything is normal. But right when it starts to dim signaling that the game is about to open, it freezes my entire computer. Sound is still playing but I can't move my mouse and its frozen like that for a while. I've tried restarting my computer and reopening the game and nothing has worked. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/blizzardgamingreddit
    [link] [comments]

    Weapons sent to friends via mail disappeared?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:21 PM PST

    So before the Maliwan Takedown bank expansion, I was spending some time farming legendaries and didn't have much space for items in my bank or inventory and would send duplicates or items I didn't want to friends via mail. They hadn't played for a while and got on today, only to discover that neither of them had received the items I'd sent (~10-15 legendaries each) with no sign in their mailboxes. Is this a known issue? What gives?

    submitted by /u/KandoTor
    [link] [comments]

    50% of the enemies in slaughtershaft are anointed?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:07 AM PST

    Does anyone else have the "issue" that half of the enemies in slaughtershaft are anointed ones? Happening on all MH levels...

    I mean I'm thankful for more legendaries but I'm wondering if there are other people having the same experience.

    submitted by /u/7Deadly5ins
    [link] [comments]

    Weird lag on grenades while playing?( Xbox one S)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:35 PM PST

    Has anyone else noticed the shoulder button will randomly not register or lag a bit when playing?

    Ive tested to make sure its not my controller and its only happening on BL3

    submitted by /u/Variantr
    [link] [comments]

    When do damage bonuses apply?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:54 PM PST

    Do damage bonuses apply at the time of firing the projectile or the time of impacting the enemy?

    submitted by /u/nbratanov
    [link] [comments]

    Starting my first load out! recommendations?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:42 PM PST

    what's the best vault hunter to play right now (in terms of end game power)?

    submitted by /u/hen97
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment