• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Borderlands It would be nice to have a 'build loadout' option in the quick change station.

    Borderlands It would be nice to have a 'build loadout' option in the quick change station.


    It would be nice to have a 'build loadout' option in the quick change station.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:27 AM PST

    When I'm playing solo as Amara I have a build focused on crowd control and personal defense, but when I'm playing with friends or randoms I like to play as a high DPS build. This is the case with other toons as well, very different play styles based on whether I'm alone or with others. It would be nice to be able to save builds to a character so as to not have to completely respec every time. The fee for respec could still be included, this would just make the actual respec process faster and easier.

    submitted by /u/TheProstidude
    [link] [comments]

    Can the “reward” for completing the circles of slaughter or maurices bloody harvest be more than $52K?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:32 AM PST

    [BL3]

    I pick up more than that from one cash pick up, let alone the millions in cash total from just killing things to complete the missions. Only to get a mediocre cash drop? Idk, give us some eridian or a random weapon, but we might as well be getting 0 reward as it is now

    submitted by /u/KSI_SpacePeanut
    [link] [comments]

    Can we talk about Fl4k's Attack Command?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:11 PM PST

    First off, having to long press to use attack command gets very tedious especially when trying to nab far away targets. If you were off by a few pixels, it's like 5 to 6 second of wasted time to repress and try retagging. It just feels so clunky and unintuitive. It would be nice to have the ability to swap long and short press in the options somewhere (long press to activate normal action skill, short to issue attack command), but that's just one suggestion.

    Second, even when I DO issue an attack command, some pets either don't do it or the enemy dies before they do it and I have to tag another target. This makes investing in any attack command skills almost completely worthless and most players aren't investing in them either for these very reasons... Their utility, practicality, and return on investment is just not there at all.

    I think at the very least, having them immediately use their special attacks the moment they come off cooldown, on their next target, would be better than what we have now but I'd be open to mabe giving us the option to make it a toggle to be auto or manual.

    submitted by /u/brett84c
    [link] [comments]

    What is up with woodblocker drop rates

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:34 AM PST

    Does anybody else feel like woodblockers drop way more often than other legendarys? (As a world drop)

    submitted by /u/kommionu2
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary duplicates

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:04 AM PST

    Does anybody else get duplicate drops for you and your teammates? Happens specifically with one certain friend, but sometimes also with others. (Sorry for early morning terrible grammar)

    submitted by /u/SgtRoid
    [link] [comments]

    Ratch'd up

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:15 AM PST

    is this not the greatest mission in this game? what's some of your favorites?

    submitted by /u/Upfrontsticky
    [link] [comments]

    Excellent new annoint for IB Moze to look out for

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:29 AM PST

    Found a grenade with Anointed Gunner "While Iron Bear is Active, taking damage has a 20% chance to spawn a grenade."

    I looked at the spreadsheet in the sticky and it is incorrect as it says 'Autobear', but the annoint specifically says 'Iron Bear'. I tested it and yes, grenades do spawn while you are actively piloting Iron Bear. Get this on certain grenades like Hex or Stormfront could be amazing, so keep an eye out for this.

    submitted by /u/R-con
    [link] [comments]

    Played during the free trial on PS4, bought the full game on Black Friday and no trophies unlocked

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:11 PM PST

    Is anyone having the same issues as me? I bought the full game on black Friday and went to play it with my progress still intact but no trophies were unlocked. I even tried to tip Moxxxi for a trophy and that didn't even pop either.

    submitted by /u/ilikepie70
    [link] [comments]

    2 Days ago I posted about my PS4 crashing on Round 19/20 in Hellburbia on Mad Moxxi DLC. Today I can happily say I have comepleted all arenas!!!!!!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:12 PM PST

    2 days ago my PS4 crashed on Round 19/20. 12 hours later, I tried again and crashed on round 15/20. A few hours later I tried again and finally beat Hellburbia and only had Angelic ruins left. Yesterday I attempted Angelic ruins only for my PS4 to crash on round 20 wave 2 when I was almost done. Today I tried again and finished without crashing. FINALLY! I am free from this curse! One step closer to 100% Time for general Knox and the claptrap revolution dlc!

    submitted by /u/jmeier3042
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary class mods for other Vault Hunters

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:52 PM PST

    Hi guys can someone confirm if legendary class mods drop for other Vault Hunters? I've been farming graveward with Fl4k for like 4 days now and he only drops legendary mods for him. I'm trying to get phasezerker but no luck with that nor any other non fl4k mod so far.

    Thank you un advance.

    submitted by /u/SleipX
    [link] [comments]

    Zane class mod question

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:57 PM PST

    Its it possible to get a +5 on a zane class mod like +5 to playing dirty or to synchronicity? I've have only gotten +4, +1.

    submitted by /u/IrbsNSpyces
    [link] [comments]

    Perfect Score on the Gun Range. How in the hell did you do it?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:59 PM PST

    So i know most people probably have this by now and that i am late to the game, but how do you do this? It is the last trophy i need to get! Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/JISTER016
    [link] [comments]

    Matchmaking Killed This Game for Me (Literally) [BL3]

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:38 AM PST

    Gearbox is notorious for unreliable and inconsistent matchmaking. I think it is one of the reasons for Battleborn's death, a game that I loved.

    After the first few hours of attempting Maliwan Takedown, I realized that the only way I'll really have a chance to beat the final boss is if I only group with 4 people. However, since this 4-player recommended instance will, for some reason, commence with fewer than 4 players, I took matters into my own hands and only joined/loaded games that had 4 people in the group. This took a shamefully long time since the game kept wanting to load groups of 2 and 3.

    By the time I joined a game with 4 people, during the loading screen, my XBox shut down. This is no joke, my game spontaneously and permanently developed the "XBox shuts down while loading a team game" glitch. Apparently BL3 makes my X1X think that it's overheating. Now I can't play with my buddy for 2 player co-op, or join any match with randoms, or any of that.

    I really enjoyed this game (dropped about 100 hours into it), but that's pretty much the game killer for me. Gearbox, as far as matchmaking is concerned (and ridiculous system-disabling bugs), please get your shit together.

    submitted by /u/skweebop
    [link] [comments]

    Lost loot machine broken?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:08 PM PST

    I remember it would suck up even junk items? But it's been empty ever since the update for my friend and I. Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/DarkSouIs2
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon Parts?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:10 PM PST

    What is this menu and can you change gun attatchments with it? I'm relatively new to the game and dont know if this is customizable or not

    submitted by /u/BenAndJerrysVEVO
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 MH3/MH4 Maliwan Takedown

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:43 PM PST

    I need 3 people to assist me,since no one is in matchmaking. Psn:badboys2368

    submitted by /u/RealZeroDeAssassin
    [link] [comments]

    Can't log into profile without Xbox Live on Game of the Year edition

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:41 PM PST

    Logged into my profile on the console but the game's telling me it won't save progress without connecting to Xbox Live. We don't do any online playing on any games and I've never run into this problem on any other game. Any suggestions? TIA, guys

    submitted by /u/SnakeRiverCeramics
    [link] [comments]

    Zane +mag size skill (Praemunitus) bugged or count is erroneous.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:11 PM PST

    I do not get the amount of bullet I should with that skill. A Jakobs weapon and a mag size of 8 + 25% given by the skill at level 3 should give me 10 but I get 9 instead. This really impairs that skill on smaller mag size weapons. I don't recall seeing a fix for this in patch notes or hotfixes, or even a message from devs stating the rounding down is intended...

    I thought it would have been fixed by now since I know they were aware of Vladof underbarrel/main ammunition count bug too. (for info, switching back and forth to the underbarrel makes you lose the extra mag size entirely, still not fixed as well)

    submitted by /u/u-r-silly
    [link] [comments]

    Terror Amara or terror Moze?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:33 PM PST

    Who excels and who has some builds to look at? Weighing options

    submitted by /u/BuckeyJaw
    [link] [comments]

    [BL1] Underdome Shotgun/SMG/Erdian gun generator.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:29 AM PST

    So I went through the BL1 achievement list and saw the challenge to do 20 rounds of the underdome. I thought I'd give it a try with my max level Mordecai (Pistol build). I easily got to round 5, boss wave and then killed Bone Head who was the boss. Then as usual, I went to check the loot drop, expecting garbage. Which there was, but then I noticed that the items kept dropping. I thought it will stop at some point so I carried onto wave 6 where I was destroyed immediately. And as you should all know, when you respawn you spawn where the loot drops and once again noticed that the loot was still raining on me. 5 minutes later there was a lot of guns on the ground. A bunch of wildcats, hellfires and a few Crux's. I even timed how many drop in a minute and it came to 96...

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/286921701290147841/650701743411298315/unknown.png Here are some that are on the ground.

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/286921701290147841/650702284409274388/unknown.png Here are some that got stuck.

    Is this a regular thing? Some op bug?

    p.s I didn't do anything weird, I just played the game as it should be played. Also no mods.

    submitted by /u/rotary93
    [link] [comments]

    Game won't load

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:37 AM PST

    I'm trying to farm Katagawa ball, and for some reason every 5-6 runs when I try and load in, it just sits there for like 5 minutes, and if I close the game it won't reopen, it just keeps telling me it took too long to load and gives me an error message. The only thing that temporarily fixes it is unplugging my xbox and plugging it back in, any ideas for what to do?

    submitted by /u/TrapMasteR3469
    [link] [comments]

    Maliwan Takedown crash rate

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:06 AM PST

    Just curious how often this happens to everyone else....

    When I get ready to start another solo M4 takedown run I may as well just piss in the wind and pray to the holy USB stick that my game won't crash before getting past the valkyries. In the 27 runs I've done, I've only been able to complete 7. The other TWENTY FUCKING runs have either bugged out or completely crashed. "Broken" doesn't even apply in a situation like that.

    submitted by /u/revfunk0428
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment