• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 13, 2019

    Borderlands Let Amara change action skill element without having to open the laggy menu!

    Borderlands Let Amara change action skill element without having to open the laggy menu!


    Let Amara change action skill element without having to open the laggy menu!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:34 PM PST

    As we all know, the menus for this game are not the fastest experience in gaming. Im not here to rag on them because i know they are trying hard to fix this issue, however, I play an elemental Amara build and not only is it frustrating to change elements in single player, my build is almost not playable online with my friends because I rely on adapting my damage type on the fly. Id gladly give up switching quests with the D-pad (i play on xbox) to switch my element on command (at least until this menu situation is sorted.)

    Edit: im sure other vault hunters could benefit from something similar although i havent played any other character yet

    submitted by /u/drewpannell
    [link] [comments]

    My girlfriend got me BL3 for an early christmas gift!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:12 AM PST

    I'm absolutely ecstatic. We got the game yesterday and I woke up extra early today before work to to play! Just wanted to share my excitement

    Edit: I love all your awesome and supportive responses! I'm at work now but I can't wait to show my girlfriend all the amazing responses!

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_YOUR_ANT_FARMS
    [link] [comments]

    Moze getting robbed of Iron Bear use?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:22 AM PST

    One thing that has been annoying me through my playthrough is hopping into Iron Bear only to IMMEDIATELY get ejected without even seeing the IB UI. No mayhem active. Base game run

    I could understand eating too much damage from badasses but the last time I simply jumped off a ledge and landed with only simple bandits around and it booted me out of Bear and had the cooldown like I had been knocked out.

    submitted by /u/ToastyTobasco
    [link] [comments]

    Can we all just appreciate the amazing 10/10 music that plays at the end of skywell-27

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:32 AM PST

    Menu screen lag [Console]

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:47 PM PST

    Has anyone heard of any news regarding this? It's pretty nitpicky but its just an annoyance i dont see much in other games.

    I just want to do quick switches on my weapons without it taking 6 times longer than it needs to

    submitted by /u/DingleDangleDom
    [link] [comments]

    L3 mark as junk/favorite doesnt work? Has anyone else had this problem?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:41 PM PST

    Sorry if this has been addressed before but I haven't been able to mark anything in my inventory ever since a few updates ago.

    submitted by /u/adamfineass
    [link] [comments]

    This screenshot from Borderlands 3 reminds me of Derek Riggs artwork from Iron Maidens 'Killers' and 'Somewhere In Time' album covers as well as the film 'Heavy MEtal'. Meridian city has that 80's sci-fi metal feel. Link in the first comment.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:30 AM PST

    I can’t do Mad Moxxie DLC

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:56 PM PST

    I don't have the patience to complete this. I hate the straight-up fighting mechanics and I don't want to replay everything anytime I die. I don't have friends to play it with. Can I just skip it and still not miss anything important in the story. Is there any reason to complete the "Prove Yourself" mission at all: does it give any story information?

    submitted by /u/Huskie423
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else wish cover vaulting was a thing?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:53 PM PST

    BL3's movement system is great, but one thing would improve it quite a bit: the ability to vault over low cover (the type you crouch behind). Sure you could jump over them, but I feel this makes you lose too much momentum. Vaulting could help maintain that momentum, and maybe even knock over an enemy that's huddled on the other side!

    As for how it would work, my first thought was simply sprinting into low cover would trigger it, but that would probably cause issues. I think the best method would be to time the jump button correctly, just before or as you hit the low cover. Or perhaps another option could be holding the jump button near low cover.

    Just an idea I had while playing. By no means does the game need it, but it'd be super cool to have. Running through a COV camp shotgunning everyone point-blank would become 3X as fun.

    submitted by /u/AetherSeraph9
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Try the "performance mode" with DX11 if you are still stuggling with FPS drop

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:29 PM PST

    This is a simple .ini tweak which I saw someone already posted about on Gearbox forums, while others claimed it's a placebo setting reserved for consoles, it actually worked, at least for me.

    I'm using a mixed medium/high setting for this game on my older rig (Core i7 6700k, GTX 980Ti) and average FPS is 90+, on paper this sounds very playable but like many of you, the frequent stutter and random FPS drops from 90 to 50 annoyed the hell out of me. I've tried the "setting overall quality to verylow then tweaking individual settings" trick, it somehow helped, stutter and FPS drops seemed less frequent but still there (material quality and volumtric fog already set to medium as those two are known resource hogs). While messing with .ini files I noticed the "bUsePerformanceMode=False" line, and changing this value to "True" finally did the trick.

    The stutter is now completely gone and FPS drops, while still happen on certain maps, are much improved (my FPS never dipps below 60 now), and I even got 7-8 more FPS so it's almost 100 in average. The inventory lag is till there though, which I blame GBX and I highly doubt they'll ever fix it at this rate (considering BL2 has inventory bugs even today). Keep in mind though, do NOT use this tweak with DX12. I did some further testing on DX12 with performance mode enabled, framerate got even better (100+ FPS average), but the game somehow becomes prone to crash with this setting, it uses significantly more RAM (8GB!) and CTD after ~30mins of gameplay, while I've played for 2.5 hrs on DX11 & performance mode with no crashes, just smooth gameplay.

    TL, DR: Open C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 3\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini with text editor and change bUsePerformanceMode=False under [/Script/OakGame.OakGameUserSettings] to bUsePerformanceMode=True, and make sure you have PreferredGraphicsAPI=DX11, as DX12 with this tweak will likely crash your game. I know this probably won't 100% fix your problem, but it's a simple tweak and easy to revert, so no harm trying!

    submitted by /u/pheabus2009
    [link] [comments]

    Best Terror Annointment on Amara GO!! I want to know what you run.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:43 PM PST

    I run SS TVHM M3 in just about under 15 mins. trying to break that 14 min run every time.
    this is what I run with:

    Dastardly Maggie with "While Terrified, deals 50% cryo dmg"

    Re Charger/ Stop Gap Shield with: "On ASE apply Terror on yourself every 5 secs in the next 18 secs"

    Grenade (plug any nade): "While Terrified increase DMG and Fire Rate"

    Phasezerker Mod: Wep dmg 25% or the Pistol 31% dmg / 18% crit dmg/ 45% Jakobs crit dmg

    Ice Breaker Victory Rush: 18% dmg and movement speed / 17% pistol dmg.

    here are the build and loadout pics: https://imgur.com/a/jdCJk7e
    don't believe me? watch the footage here:

    https://youtu.be/ye7QhQPm5hc

    with an SMG though, Ammo Regen is my preference.
    I'm going to say that it's definitely a close second to the highest DPS on Amara to date.

    don't believe me? here is the live gameplay:

    https://youtu.be/EBk8D6B9uyo

    I don't like gimmicky builds so no thanks to that cloud thing or the crit swap thing or the sheriff thing only because they don't benefit me in running SS fast enough so I don't bother. the sheriff thing is ok, but if you miss even one time the uptime on the crit slows down and you'll just get frustrated.

    submitted by /u/kgonzalez1006
    [link] [comments]

    Match Making issues.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:12 PM PST

    Is anyone else having Proving grounds matching issues? I haven't found a group in about a week and I've done everything I can to circumvent the issue with no results. I realize and decent update is coming out soon but does it address this? I figured if it was a big enough issue I'd see threads about it but I cant find any.

    submitted by /u/earqus
    [link] [comments]

    Farming road dog

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:09 AM PST

    I have been on him for days for the shotgun , is he broken or am i just unlucky?

    submitted by /u/Symex010
    [link] [comments]

    Do class mod skill bonuses activate if you dont have a point in the skill?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:51 PM PST

    also if you dont have the tier even unlocked?

    submitted by /u/drewpannell
    [link] [comments]

    Cat doesn't care for CL4P-TP

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:43 AM PST

    Those rare freaking heads.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:01 PM PST

    I would sell my damn soul to never have to farm bunker, terra, or vermi ever again.

    So far, 2/18.

    Oh wait Henry exists.

    3/24.

    Wish me luck ppl

    submitted by /u/Chagdoo
    [link] [comments]

    Amara main With a question about Moze Mains.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:33 AM PST

    So i've been playing Elemental Amara since launch and its fun as hell.

    Every time i match-make into a game with any Moze character, whether its Slaughter domes, or Trials, i almost never see the moze character Hop into the mech. I've probably played the better half of 100-ish match made games with mozes and maybe have seen 10 of them hop into their Iron Bear. The majority of the time, they stay on foot and explode everything to death.

    Do the builds for Moze not compliment IB enough, are is Moze on foot more viable?

    Just curious, because Moze was the only other character i was interested in playing

    submitted by /u/Lazyavenger
    [link] [comments]

    How much better is the loot in Mayhem 3 TVHM vs Mayhem 3 norm

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:22 AM PST

    Trying to gauge how motivated I am to push through the entire story again

    submitted by /u/Ichthasen
    [link] [comments]

    Which is the best character to accompany MAYA on COOP in Borderlands 2 (Handsome Jack Collection)?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:55 AM PST

    I started to play the game for the first time with my wife. She is casual, not a gamer like me. She chose MAYA. I chose SALVADOR, but I am wondering is there maybe another character that can go with MAYA and make the game go easier?

    submitted by /u/jcgonzmo
    [link] [comments]

    Radiation Fl4k rant

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:25 PM PST

    So I'm using a build by Joltzdude and while it makes the game easy, it can get difficult very quickly. Specifically once gamma burst is done. After that the pet dies and you have nothing to taunt for you so you die as well. The solution would be to get my action skill up again, but the skills that reduce cooldowns requires me to kill or crit. Thing is it's hard to do that now out of gamma, seeing as how most of my kills come when the pet taunts and you can get swarmed once the skill is done. It gets worse with the gamma skill bug that causes cooldown to get worse and worse. Anyone else have some solution? Making it so skills cooldown while active would be too easy for fade away builds, and the bug only fixes a small issue. It's still a long cooldown regardless

    submitted by /u/Matsoup
    [link] [comments]

    Haunted bore man nates not spawning

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:35 PM PST

    I go to the bridge right near the meridian outskirts take the lift and clear all the enemies, but he doesn't spawn. I've done this at least 5 times now, all different sessions of playing. I'm doing this on my siren, but I've accidentally killed him while playing Zane, is this the reason why? I want to finish all the Bloody harvest challenges.

    submitted by /u/dummyyboyy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment