• Breaking News

    Monday, November 11, 2019

    Borderlands My favorite fl4k line

    Borderlands My favorite fl4k line


    My favorite fl4k line

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:53 AM PST

    Wainwright Jacobs: "I guess the heart of an adventurer still lies within you vault hunter"

    Fl4k: "Close, I keep one in my jacket pocket"

    submitted by /u/Rotor_Tiller
    [link] [comments]

    Marcus and Zed have to be the most powerful entities in the entire franchise

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:18 AM PST

    Here me out here. The corporations have a handle on all shields and weapons, sure. They have no competition in this regard other than each other. But Marcus and Zed have something entirely different. They seem to be the sole distributors of weapons, ammo, grenade modifications, shields, and class modifications in the entire galaxy! Think about it. No matter where you go, there are Marcus and Zed hosted vending machines supplying those sweet goods. You might get goods from killing bad guys or as gifts for completing missions, but where do you think those ultimately came from? From the vending machines, that's where. And when we finally hop from one planet to another, their vending machines are already all over the place. That means they were already distributing there!

    Given that these two sell any product produced by any of the corporations and they have no competition whatsoever, I am of the belief that Marcus Kinkaid and Dr. Zed Blanco are the two most powerful entities in the entire Borderlands franchise.

    submitted by /u/NAKEDnick
    [link] [comments]

    I removed Rhys’s eyebrows

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:17 PM PST

    and he's not very happy about it

    https://imgur.com/gallery/FX277tR

    submitted by /u/gh0stTrash
    [link] [comments]

    Can Ghosts fuck off

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:33 AM PST

    Nothing is more infuriating, upsetting and down right disrespectful than dying to ghosts in the slaughter domes. Specifically in the slaughter shaft where the first round starts you off with like 20 badass zealots and each of them comes packaged with a badass ghost. They should not be there to begin with and it looks like I'll have to wait until December 6th to play the game properly.

    submitted by /u/ProffesionalYeeter
    [link] [comments]

    Are drop rates supposed to be this broken?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:31 PM PST

    In this one fight, right here, on Athena, we got about 30 legendary items. And every mission is giving my friend anywhere from 50,000-150,000 experience. But not me. We have no idea what is happening. Both games are totally unmodified and we just started playing. I'm level 25 and he's level 31. We have been avoiding side quests. What is happening?https://i.imgur.com/ZXuA1wh.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/mjz9krD.jpg

    Edit: Every enemy is dropped 1-2 legendaries

    submitted by /u/Aieoss
    [link] [comments]

    Haunt fight glitched out

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:18 PM PST

    When haunt entered his immune phase only 2 of the 3 immunity pillars spawned so he just stayed immune forever and I had to reload. Searched every nook and cranny in the arena couldnt find it.

    He was standing on top of where one couldve spawned so maybe that prevented it from spawning or something

    submitted by /u/mpjartin
    [link] [comments]

    In Honor of Chad (emotional)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:05 PM PST

    what tannis really means when she says that the vh odor is "alluring"?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:26 PM PST

    im quite confused, is she turned on by the vh? is she flirting with the vh like she did in bl2? damn i love tannis but im quite confused, is she flirting with the vh?

    submitted by /u/erickjk1
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on post story progression

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:52 PM PST

    Borderlands 3 is my first game in the franchise. I just finished the story and I'm not sure which is the best way to proceed. Do I start mayhem 1 and play casually or start TVHM, get sanctuary, and then initiate mayhem mode? I wanna hit lvl 50 as fast as possible though and obviously, get those sweet loot drops.

    submitted by /u/AlexJamesAce
    [link] [comments]

    So, Atlas guns...

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:25 PM PST

    How heavy are the Assault Rifles?

    They look incredibly bulky, heavy, and awkward to hold.

    The Pistols and RPG's look great, but that's because they attach to your arm and look easy to carry. But the AR's? I'd probably drop the AR for their pistols any days.

    submitted by /u/MatrixReaper
    [link] [comments]

    Bone Shredder

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:00 PM PST

    What's up with this gun. By the time I got it, I was at lvl 50 & had leggos all stoked so I most likely left it on the ground. Why are so many people wanting it? It's like 800 dmg only.

    submitted by /u/BigDaveE72
    [link] [comments]

    Amara?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:31 PM PST

    Can anyone recommend a good amara build currently running gunmara (build I found online)

    submitted by /u/Moron54321
    [link] [comments]

    Took me a awhile, but I got there

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:29 PM PST

    I was trying to get the hijacked vehicle in floodmire basin and it took me 10 try's to get. I love the positioning of the vehicle

    submitted by /u/BARNBURNER123
    [link] [comments]

    Celebrity Handsome Jack: Who would you pick?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:44 PM PST

    My boyfriend and I were watching clips of the best Handsome Jack moments and wondered who would be best to play him if Borderlands was ever a movie (god let's hope that never happens).

    Our consensus was Ryan Reynolds or Paul Rudd. Thoughts? Opinions?

    submitted by /u/musicallyours01
    [link] [comments]

    Somebody provide insight?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:59 PM PST

    I've heard of people making "Mules"? What is that and how can you do it on console? I've heard on pc it's much easier but apparently possible on console as well?

    submitted by /u/ThicKermit
    [link] [comments]

    Pain is Power instantly sending me into FFYL?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:51 PM PST

    Is this a bug or feature of the COV's Assault rifle? I would be firing this gun, then out of nowhere i am instantly put into FFYL with no explanation or damage besides the guaranteed fire. Its happened 4 times to me already farming Graveward as Moze.

    submitted by /u/taynn2012
    [link] [comments]

    All Aboard The Zane Train Tediore Chuckathon: Infinite Ammo Build - Slaughter Shaft M3 Round 5.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:42 AM PST

    https://youtu.be/BbekslKViaI

    Best Zane build to date.

    submitted by /u/_Mellex_
    [link] [comments]

    Recently beat my 1st playthrough....

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:11 PM PST

    And wondering who a good boss to farm is and what is some good loot to look for. I see a lot of people mentioning graveward, but was curious if theres anyone more worthwhile to farm...Playing as fl4k

    submitted by /u/Benreilly87
    [link] [comments]

    Some weird but cool stuff in Maurice's room

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:23 PM PST

    Theres a Jimmy Jenkins loader bot missing poster, wanted Roland poster, opportunity poster, claptrap in a brah,and a note from a guys named Tom saying about how to come back Lori the kids miss you.

    submitted by /u/imscreamingquitly
    [link] [comments]

    Help on Mad Moxxi DLC

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:49 PM PST

    Has anyone else had serious troubles finishing five rounds in all of the arenas. I've tried many times, and I just can't beat the final boss, and it doesn't help that if you die while fighting him you have to start very far back. Have any of you had the same problem? Is there any easy way to cheese the DLC and make it easier? I normally would try to do it regularly, but I just don't have the patience to go through an hour of fighting just to die to the final boss and have to start back over again.

    submitted by /u/Huskie423
    [link] [comments]

    What is weapon charge on COV weapons

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:18 AM PST

    I picked up a pestilence and it has +20% weapon charge speed. I was under the assumption that was a maliwan specific gimmick. What does it do for CoV weapons?

    submitted by /u/GodWolfGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Cutpurse works very well in Fadeaway

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:23 AM PST

    Sticky Gyros count as melee (Ammo regen depends if most of the pellets land)

    Face Puncher Pellets count as melee

    Grenades and Rockets count (Doesnt proc all the time)

    Combine this with Leave no Trace and Headcount and a Torque Shotty

    1. Pop Fade Away, Cutpurse an Leave No Trace allow you to fire like 8 or up to 11 shots if the pellets land

    2. Exit Fadeaway and watch as your Action Skill comes right back to you

    3. Repeat on literally any badass or boss

    This is a very good hit and run tactic. Ive solod Slaughter Shaft on Mayhem 3 with this build. Definitely the easiest to use and or make to become Endgame. This currently my favorite build.

    Timing and Positioning are key in any fight though*

    submitted by /u/Raymancer
    [link] [comments]

    Picture of Vaughn

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:15 PM PST

    Spoiler tags for anyone who hasn't played through the main storyline yet. Anywho, wondering if anyone has a hi-res picture of Vaughn in front of the Firehawk symbol. You know, the last cutscene of the game image. I mean, I personally think it looks cool, and literally has nothing to do with me liking a buff-bod guy, in his underwear with a cape on, gracing my desktop at all times.

    submitted by /u/cgtdream
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment