• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    Borderlands "Pi" Ammo

    Borderlands "Pi" Ammo


    "Pi" Ammo

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 05:17 AM PDT

    While playing the other day throwing Tediore guns I thought for a second that my ammo showed as "pi" so I quickly saved recent gameplay as a video and sure enough it was. I think this probably some easter egg of sorts but I thought I might as well share it.

    GIF

    EDIT: Link update

    submitted by /u/caveman1094
    [link] [comments]

    A Minor Complaint About Sanctuary...

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:07 AM PDT

    I'm the kind of player who will put the controller down to scroll through my phone, watch videos, etc; And I've noticed that if I idle in sanctuary, NPCs will stop and start talking to my VH.

    I don't have a problem with that per se, but they never leave. They just stand there, stare, and keep saying lines to me again and again. More start stopping too, and eventually there'll be about 5 NPCS just huddled around me saying voice lines over and over again.

    This isn't a huge deal, I love the game, I'm just curious if anyone else is annoyed when they're trying to chill and NPCs won't shut up.

    submitted by /u/UndeadNecromancer
    [link] [comments]

    11/2/19 SHiFT Code: WHW3B-WHFZT-ZWTW5-JBJJT-RZZSH

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:41 AM PDT

    Code: WHW3B-WHFZT-ZWTW5-JBJJT-RZZSH

    Redeem: https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/rewards

    Active for about 24 hours (10am Sun CST).

    submitted by /u/Mano369
    [link] [comments]

    SlaughterStar 3000 glitches still there.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:22 PM PDT

    Just spent like 4 hours with my brother trying to beat the whole thing on Mayhem 3. And on our 3rd try on the final round finally went well and we won. Only we didnt. No final enemy spawned and we couldn't even see a blip on the radar of them. Beat all enemies there, and killed both boss mechs and then nothing. No enemy seeking grenades or special attacks found anything either. So there goes our day and our catharsis of winning... and our rewards.

    submitted by /u/BountyHntrKrieg
    [link] [comments]

    Can we have a moment to appreciate that all borderlands soundtracks are on Spotify.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:50 PM PDT

    I'm over the moon tbh. Even DLC musics and headhunters, all in the one compilation.

    submitted by /u/PortgasDLuffy
    [link] [comments]

    Spend Eridium to reroll.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:21 PM PDT

    It would be cool if we could spend Eridium to reroll the bonus effects on artifacts and class mods, i.e, rerolling for +40% mag size or + weapon damage. I think this would be a nice feature because you can spend hours looking for a specific artifact to drop and when it finally does, it has bad bonuses, so you have to spend more hours farming. It would also give us something to spend Eridium on.

    submitted by /u/xJayseph
    [link] [comments]

    I documented FL4K's first Fade Away shot for the last six Captain Haunt encounters

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    Direct Image Link

    Below are the damages.

    • One Pump Chump: 116K
    • Mind Killer: 127K
    • Hellwalker: 28K (Captain Haunt resists fire damage)
    • Crossbow: 106K
    • Headsplosion: 140K
    • Monocle: 150K? (Unsure as I could not zoom out and print screen quick enough - but based on health lost of Captain Haunt minus damage from Sub Machine Gun Jabber seems plausible)

    IMGUR Link

    submitted by /u/foxmindedguy
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people keep suggesting increased baddass spawns in mayhem mode when that already happens?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 01:44 PM PDT

    I really dont understand why people would ask for increased badass spawns when they already spawn at an increased rate if you pay attention. I literally ran into 2 badass zealots, 2 badass tinks, 3 annointed militants, and 1 annointed tink in the anvel. I couldn't do anything because I was getting spawn trapped by the zealots lmao.

    submitted by /u/Tatanbatman
    [link] [comments]

    What grenades still work with vampyr?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:02 PM PDT

    I just logged in, and noticed my hex and stormfronts no longer heal me. What works instead?

    submitted by /u/I-am-a-sandwich
    [link] [comments]

    Vehicle bugs

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:32 PM PDT

    Anyone else having sound issues with vehicles? Just started today for me, all vehicles have no engine or gun sounds.

    submitted by /u/farrell30467
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands the handsome collection

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:17 PM PDT

    Just purchased the collection a little while ago and I'm unsure on how too change to borderlands 2. Was wondering on how to do that.

    submitted by /u/x_Cthulhu_x
    [link] [comments]

    Lost in Heck

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:28 PM PDT

    I Killed haunt and my legendary fell in the heck hole. Like no big since legendaries are not impossible to get but like the heck man?

    Edit: was totally in coopetative with my brother so the lost loot was deactivated.

    submitted by /u/Bernardikus
    [link] [comments]

    I know there's no dedicated source but where have people gotten a Cluster-F*ck grenade to drop from?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:05 PM PDT

    I just reached guardian rank 229 and unlocked my last guardian perk but have never once found the purple rarity Cluster-F*ck grenade. I feel pretty confident that certain sources (namely the Jabbermogwai) will never drop it since they always drop the exact same grenade mods.

    I'm desperate to find this grenade mod though and it's been driving my nuts for the last couple weeks so to anyone who has had one drop where did it come from? I've farmed Cistern of Slaughter, Graveward and Chupacabratch extensively without any luck so maybe there's a better source out there?

    submitted by /u/MojaveBreeze
    [link] [comments]

    How the HECK (pun intended) do I get the “Haunted Enemies” (like Borman Nates) to spawn?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 05:25 AM PDT

    I spent almost 6 hours fast travelling back and forth between all the "unique haunted enemy spawn locations" and I have yet to find even one.

    Not. One.

    How the heck do I get them to spawn?

    submitted by /u/Action-a-go-go-baby
    [link] [comments]

    Hold the freakin phone! Spoilers if you haven’t gotten a good ways in the game yet..

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:53 PM PDT

    They killed maya.. my heart is broken wtf guys. But a issue that I have is with talon.. in the dlc for BL2 "commander Lilith and the fight for sanctuary" we see talon is big, like badass rakk big, now in three they made him small again?? I just got to where I'm delivering the "pizza" to mordecai. I thought it was cool that he was huge!

    submitted by /u/kaijuking87
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Widowmaker grenade

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:25 AM PDT

    Hey everyone I got the widowmaker but it's manufacturer is Tediore. I looked it up on YouTube and everyone I've seen on YouTube has a widowmaker made by Hyperion. If someone has any advice or explanation about my tediore widowmaker that would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/ComicBookKnight
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] Must I have a skill point specced into a certain skill to get additional benefits from a class mod like the previous games?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:25 PM PDT

    I didn't see anything in game which said one way or the other and I couldn't find an answer on the wiki either

    submitted by /u/noobtablet9
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone available to help me with the last mission?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:25 PM PDT

    Hey all. I couldn't justify buying BL3 when I still havent beaten the Pre-Sequel. I've powered through it up until the last mission, but I'm too under leveled to complete it. I've done quite a few side missions, but it's still not enough. I'm currently level 24, and was wondering if anyone was willing to hop on and help me push through? Thanks!

    Edit: on Xbox One

    submitted by /u/snorkelvortex
    [link] [comments]

    Question about mayhem mode XP buff

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:19 PM PDT

    Does the buff apply to guardian rank XP as well as your normal XP rank, or just normal rank? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/soopaluva23
    [link] [comments]

    [Ps4] all of my friends have moved on to modern warfare, wildlands, etc. I need new friends

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:11 PM PDT

    Let this be an unofficial friends thread for me and everyone else

    My psn is jedtgill

    submitted by /u/the-jedi
    [link] [comments]

    Do you prefer playing Borderlands SOLO? or Multiplayer?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 05:21 AM PDT

    Do you prefer playing singleplayer (solo) or with other players?

    submitted by /u/mrhous123
    [link] [comments]

    Proving Grounds & Circle of Slaughter

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:27 PM PDT

    Anyone else struggle to find a match making group when selecting Proving Grounds or Circle of Slaughter. Every time it just spins "searching", does no one play these modes or am I doing it wrong?

    I'm on the PC, I've beaten the game once on second play through on TVHM.

    submitted by /u/all_worcestershire
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment