• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    Borderlands Amazing birthday present made by my girlfriend.

    Borderlands Amazing birthday present made by my girlfriend.


    Amazing birthday present made by my girlfriend.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:39 AM PST

    I love this so much. She killed it. Original cross stitch design is by SleepingLunaDesigns on Etsy.

    https://imgur.com/tBsAxy9

    submitted by /u/hp958
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] went out like a bitch and i'm pissed off.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:05 PM PST

    I realize most of y'all must have already experienced the story but i got the game recently and me and my friends got to Maya's death scene tonight and it was an absolute nightmare.

    Up until that point I didn't really understand why people were so mad about the story tbh. I had a few good laughs, especially out of Rhys and his sexy sax song during a boss fight. The villains were annoying but i really didn't expect anything to get at the same level as Jack.

    Then fucking Maya dies in the most cliché, predictable way, while 4 other Vault Hunters including another Siren are apparently teleported out of the room and can do nothing as she's turned to ash in a poor animation without even fighting back.

    One of my friends said "oh, Maya's gonna die" as soon as he saw that her protégé disobeyed her and went to the dangerous place. It was already a washed out trope when the damn Lion King did it. Thanks for nothing, I can't wait for you to go for an obvious guilt trip and hear briliantly original lines such as "i should have listened to her", "it was my fault", or the always classic "she died to protect me".

    And i'm still so fucking mad that you're led to assume your full party of vault hunters just stood there jacking off during the slowest murder ever. At least Roland got taken by surprise. And btw what's Maya's excuse for not respawning ? Did the Calypsos take control of the New U network ? And if draining a Siren of her power kills her, how is Lilith alive ?

    It's a trainwreck cinematography wise too. That intense hostage situation looks like PS2-era models akwardly mashing into each other, without any music or tension build up. It's so poorly done that one of my friends, new to the series, actually though she was turned into a book and we'd have to retransform her in the next missions.

    Nothing about this made any kind of sense and i'm baffled it got greenlit in that state, ruining what otherwise had been an amazing story mission. And of course you had to dig even deeper by making one of these stupid video montages as soon as you get back to the ship. Do you think Lord of the Rings would be improved by playing accelerated footage of Boromir's death with Benny hill music after his final moments ? Yeah, me neither.

    Cloud kill looks like a cool gun tho

    submitted by /u/McManus26
    [link] [comments]

    Zane Skill Buffs

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:20 PM PST

    Some Zane skills are nearly unusable. Some are just bad. Many need help. These are the days of our -

    Ahem.

    These are the skills that need help.

    Under Cover

    Rise to the Occasion: Up to 5% health regen, greater the lower your shield.

    The primary purpose of health regen is to get you past the Health Gate(50%). Rise To The Occasion does not last long enough to do this, because your shield quickly regenerates, making this skill more or less useless.

    Proposed Revised Effect: Up to 5% health regen, greater the closer your shield is to full. Effect is temporarily doubled when shield breaks.


    Best Served Cold : Whenever Zane kills an enemy, creates a cryo nova.

    In theory, can cause chain reactions of freezing and novas. In reality, the damage, radius, and frequency is too small to effectively do this.

    Proposed Revised Effect: Whenever Zane kills or freezes an enemy, creates a cryo nova.


    Nerves of Steel: Zane gains increased accuracy and handling the longer his shield is full.

    In theory, allows Zane to snipe with very inaccurate weapons. In reality, most guns are already pretty accurate, and taking damage of any kind instantly removes the bonus, making the skill unreliable and ultimately useless.

    Proposed Revised Effect: Zane gains increased accuracy, handling, and critical damage the longer his shield is full. Gradually loses stacks depending on missing shields.


    Barrier Augments

    All 'stand near barrier' augments currently last 8 seconds, not long enough to meaningfully leave the shield and return while maintaining the bonuses.

    Proposed Revised Effect: Boost all augment durations from 8 to 15 seconds.

    Doubled Agent

    Praemuntius: +25% Clip Size for Zane and his Clone.

    Easily the weakest ammo expansion for any character.

    Proposed Revised Effect: +25% Clip Size for Zane and his Clone. +40% found Ammo and Health.


    Duct Tape Mod: 20% chance for first shot from the clip to fire a grenade. 8 second cooldown.

    Zane is the only character who has to spend skill points to use grenades, with no bonus in using them in exchange.

    Proposed Revised Effect: First shot every 12/11/10/9/8 seconds fires a grenade. 4/8/12/16/20% chance for thrown grenade to not use ammo.


    Like a Ghost: 6% chance for Zane or Clone to ignore bullets. +9% for 8 seconds after activating an action skill.

    This skill is more limited and less effective than skills other characters have as passives. Additionally, a substantial amount of the time is spent deploying action skills, and it is in direct contrast with the extended durations provided by the Doubled Up skill tree.

    Proposed Revised Effect: 15% chance for Zane or Clone to ignore bullets. 100% chance for Zane and Clone to ignore all damage for 1/1.5/2 seconds after swapping with clone.


    Trick of the Light: 12% bonus cryo damage to enemies not targeting Zane.

    Unreliable in the extreme. Almost impossible to predict whether enemies will get bonus damage or not.

    Proposed Revised Effect: 6% bonus cryo damage. Effect is doubled when enemies are not targeting Zane. Frozen enemies cannot target Zane.


    Doubled Up : Clone is equipped with a copy of Zane's weapon. +25% damage after swapping with Clone.

    Since the Clone does not get Anointment bonuses, its damage, even with a duplicated weapon, is vastly smaller than Zane's.

    Proposed Revised Effect: Clone is equipped with a copy of Zane's weapon. +25% chance for Clone to fire an exact duplicate of each of Zane's shots at the exact location Zane is aiming, every time he shoots, for a short time. This effect can overlap with the Clone's normal firing pattern.


    Hitman

    Cold Bore +43% weapon swap speed. +30% cryo damage on next shot after swapping.

    Not a fundamentally bad skill, but uses too many skill points.

    Proposed Revised Effect: Reduce skill point cost to 3 or 1.


    Playing Dirty: 50% chance to fire an additional projectile for 5 shots after a kill.

    Cannot stack twice like other kill skills.

    Proposed Revised Effect: Allow it to stack up to 10 shots.


    Good Misfortune: +15% restored action skill time per kill. Diminishing Returns.

    Diminishes too much, and can quickly become useless, especially if time is wasted capping the skill timer.

    Proposed Revised Effect: Cap diminishing returns to 1/3rd of max value.


    Drone Augments

    Almighty Ordnance : Sntnl fires 4 missiles at target location. If an enemy is killed, resets SNTNL's duration. Can only be used once per cooldown.

    This ability actually conflicts with both its own skill tree, and with itself. If you get that kill, it means you can't use the skill again for a prolonged period of time.

    Proposed Revised Effect: Kills add 1 missile to barrage, to a maximum of 8. Kills with this skill briefly overcharge SNTNL, doubling its damage and fire rate. Missiles cannot be accumulated during the overcharge period.

    submitted by /u/EndlessArgument
    [link] [comments]

    The IGN Wiki Guide for BL3 has been deleted..

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:21 PM PST

    Are the completion stats completely broken or am I going insane?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:41 PM PST

    I am a completist and the percentages are driving me crazy. I have planets at 98% but all zones are at 100%, I have a zone at 101%, I'm missing 2 locations on the galaxy but all my planets say I have them all, I have zones at 98% when I have everything... What's going on?!

    submitted by /u/Flagabougui
    [link] [comments]

    Like come on. Why must we do this

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:56 AM PST

    I work offshore for a living and I built a SFF of other than home pc to take with me. Very pumped to play B3 and didn't mind the fact it was on epic games. But not being able to play offline is a joke. Even on the limited internet I have I can't log in anymore to initiate the launch of the game.

    submitted by /u/jlove3937
    [link] [comments]

    Just wondering what everyone's thoughts on the level of loot RNG in BL3

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:03 AM PST

    So we recently got dedicated loot drop sources (albeit some are way worse than others) so trying to get the right roll on a specific item is a little better. However, with certain things like Annointments, random rolls for class mods and artifacts, there is still a LOT of RNG involved in getting even a decent roll on certain items.

    I was wondering how everyone felt about the RNG so far in BL3. I was thinking it would be really nice to have a use for Eridium again, to perhaps transfer an annointment from one item to another item of the same type, or perhaps reroll an item. Obviously I enjoy the loot grind in BL3, but the amount of grind required to get well rolled gear seems a lot higher now compared to BL2.

    submitted by /u/R-con
    [link] [comments]

    Halloween event ending soon & hundreds of hours for trying for a good ghast call

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:33 AM PST

    NO LUCK

    submitted by /u/kkaivan
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else actually love the Bloody Harvest Event?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:15 PM PST

    I know some people hate the ghost. However I have not played end game builds on mayhem 3 enough to hate them that much. What i do love is the ability to farm enemies and Haunt that scale with the player. Whenever I needed an on level GhastCall (it's stupid op in normal non mayhem) or fearmonger I'd always went and farmed Haunt. And being that I haven't played endgame enough (still trying to max out characters) I am sad that I wont be able to get gear that gives terror anoinments.

    submitted by /u/Insane69Patato
    [link] [comments]

    Getting the full saga

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:05 PM PST

    Ok, so for a Black Friday deal I bought The Handsome Collection and Borderlands 3 I started playing the pre-sequel, but then a friend told me that wasn't the first one. So I am planning to buy the first one but, should I restart my playthrough to get the full story? Currently I was about to fight the Vault Sentinel, level 25 with Athena. And also, in what order should I play it? Is the TellTale game even important for the story? Thats all, thanks in advantage if you do answer my questions.

    submitted by /u/Chepsy22
    [link] [comments]

    Zone Progress in BL3

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:05 PM PST

    Does it include map exploration? Because i am pretty sure ive done all quests and also I have done all challenges and it is at 94%

    submitted by /u/cyborg_zrs
    [link] [comments]

    Borman Nates...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:54 PM PST

    I know he now has the Cutsman and Sawbar in his loot pool. I have been killing this turd on M4 TVHM several times a night since the patch and yet to see either dop yet.

    If I am going for a Cutsman, would it be better to just farm something else and hope for a world drop at this point?

    It seems the rate must be super low. I am just tired of doing this over and over and not seeing one at all.

    submitted by /u/cmichael00
    [link] [comments]

    Is there something I'm supposed to do against anointed militant's fire attack?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:30 PM PST

    I've tried running and jumping to avoid the attack, seeing as he's immune to attacks whilst doing it, but end up dying due to shields not recharging while you're pelted with fire status effect, making him incredibly hard to solo. Some other threads recommend using knock down to prevent him from doing anything or baiting him into meleeing you.

    Edit: just tried the melee bait strategy. He didn't punch me, but he did end the fire attack early, leading me to believe maybe the duration is bugged if you try to strafe him?

    submitted by /u/IndecentAnomaly
    [link] [comments]

    Is Redundant Brainstormer bugged?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:09 PM PST

    I'm getting damage by the shock damage that tethers to enemies and from my allies as well I'm really confused can anyone help me out?

    submitted by /u/A_Dreamer_Of_Spring
    [link] [comments]

    Rakk attack build "meta" ?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:08 PM PST

    So I've seen the recent craziness that is rakk attack fl4k and the rise in popularity. I have the right gear including a pretty much god roll on his new class mod

    My question is I've seen both hunter/master versions with megavore of this build from guys like joltz but also hunter/stalker versions with power inside

    What do you guys prefer and what's generally considered the better build?

    submitted by /u/ShatteredMemories_
    [link] [comments]

    Spreadsheet to help you track your drops (any rarity, annointed or not). WiP.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:04 AM PST

    I made a spreadsheet to help you track your drop.

    It's a WiP.

    I have made the original template that can be customised to track drop from any boss.

    I'll gladly accept any help completing it since i have only done Sky Bullies sheet and no other boss at the moment.

    To contribute, the simpliest way i have thought off at the moment is for any people interested in helping to to simply dl it, create a boss template and post the link here so that i can add it later. I can also be joined at the gearbox forum under the username Kai_Ning too.

    If you think of anything that could be added, any comment is appreciated.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UWEAu-8etkBNCotT6IJHlRE7YOxI5bTThJBegCE5cvM/edit#gid=168205202

    submitted by /u/Kaining
    [link] [comments]

    Best/fastest way to farm Non-Legendaries in BL3?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:36 AM PST

    Hi everyone,

    (Not sure which flair is most appropriate for this topic, so I'm sticking with BL3 unless Character build would be better)

    So I'm trying to build a Cutpurse Chucking Moze, because I've seen some of Joltz's gameplay with her, and I wanted to make the build myself instead of just downloading a save file (Lame-sauce imo). I've already got my face-puncher, got lucky enough from the phoenix to get a cutpurse deathless, got a Bloodletter COM and The Transformer. Now all I need to do is get proper Tediore weapons, preferably Homing MIRV shotguns, or at least good quality (blue and purple/rare and epic) ones. Thing is, I don't really know where the best place to farm those would be? I'm assuming probably some boss that drops a lot of loot like graveward, but I wanted to get some opinions from this subreddit. Should I just save&quit farm Earl's vending machine for guaranteed anoints? Is there a way to Read-only farm the golden chest? Or should I just farm bosses?

    Any and all help is appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/JBlazzy
    [link] [comments]

    Speed glitch?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:03 PM PST

    I was exploring in the borderlands and somehow broke my game, I rammed my cyclone into a wall went into photo mode and then fast traveled to devil's razor and I was then running really fast I mean like running devil's razor in 30 seconds fast.

    If someone could tell me how this was activated or even say how this works for the future of glitches in the borderlands then I'll much appreciate it and I will be testing this myself for the rest of today.

    submitted by /u/Bloodz_Advocate
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 is the only game I have ever owned that crashes at least a play session.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:51 PM PST

    It hurts the most when you're in the middle of soloing Wotan.

    An entire day off wasted.

    There's no way it's my PS4. This is the only game that crashes consistently.

    Sometimes I'm just looking at a vending machine. There's no rhyme or reason to it all.

    submitted by /u/_Mellex_
    [link] [comments]

    Is the story that bad?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:32 PM PST

    I was planning on getting BL3 in the winter when I have time to play it. My friends have told me that the story sucks and that it's a chore to beat 3 times. I really loved both predecessors, but I don't know if buying bl3 is worth all the money. Ps, I plan on getting the szn pass if I buy the game.

    submitted by /u/DrGersh
    [link] [comments]

    Please fix the loading times

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:38 PM PST

    Waiting for the 30 second loading times just kills the purpose and the feel of grinding. I honeestly think i wait longer for the loading times then i do actually killing the boss for legendarys PC must be nice with the non exisitant loading times

    submitted by /u/EverBlack697
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment