• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    Borderlands I tried a Use what you see Challenge run in Borderlands 3. I have to immediately pick up and use every item that drops. Very fun and Challenging

    Borderlands I tried a Use what you see Challenge run in Borderlands 3. I have to immediately pick up and use every item that drops. Very fun and Challenging


    I tried a Use what you see Challenge run in Borderlands 3. I have to immediately pick up and use every item that drops. Very fun and Challenging

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:27 PM PST

    LOOTSPLOSION! - December 27, 2019

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:10 AM PST

    Look at allll that gearrrrr!

    Welcome to the /r/Borderlands LOOTSPLOSION! Show us your most highly prized, your most disappointing, your hardest-won pieces of booty. Tell the tale of how it was won. Ask questions about it, if you like, or describe just how nifty it's been for you.

    (Every week we'll post a new LOOTSPLOSION! thread for that week's show-and-tell. Show us what you've got!)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Is the amara phasezerker build a good alternative for mayhem 4 other then the spiritual driver build?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:47 PM PST

    Not a huge fan running around at the speed of light looking like a chicken with my head cut off

    submitted by /u/dilly6977
    [link] [comments]

    I really want to farm for some Legendary Dahl assault rifles, but I just don't have a lot of time to play. Could you recommend one or two worth focusing my efforts on? My Level 50 is Zane Orange/Green.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:17 PM PST

    Sup, killer?

    I've only got a few hours of playtime a week (I picked up the game when it dropped and, not playing anything else, only just finished the story for the first time the other day) so farming has never seemed like the best use of my time, but I haven't found any weapons that really excite me in end game. Dahl is far and away my favorite brand, and my relic and COM both improve Assault Rifles, so that's where I'm at. A full-auto Dahl cryo assault rifle would be a gift from the gods.

    What weapon do you think I should go after? What boss would be best to grind for it? Thanks, VH.

    submitted by /u/whiskymohawk
    [link] [comments]

    Burnt out trying to get Moze M4 viable [BL3]

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:54 PM PST

    Firstly I can't stand using the boring tediore build anymore and for over a month now I've tried building another viable build but I fall short every time (without perfect annointments or modded mods).

    About ready to put the game down, over being carried through content thanks to my friends using amara etc.

    Any other builds out there that can go through maliwan takedown outside tediore build on M4? If not I'll wait until Moze can be used in other ways I guess.

    submitted by /u/DeterminedLemon
    [link] [comments]

    is the handsome jackpot dlc worth buying?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:01 PM PST

    title says it all, always a little skeptical of purchasing dlc so id like to know if it is worth buying

    submitted by /u/moistlobster1537
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to the anointment drop rate? It’s ridiculous in M4

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:46 PM PST

    The anointment rate during Halloween was a welcome change but ever since M4 I don't see anointments drop at all. What happened here?

    submitted by /u/Philomelos_
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 crashing xbox one

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:53 AM PST

    Hey all, I saw that on September 13th someone posted something similar, but when trying to matchmake it crashes my xbox one, happened twice. Obviously three months since, it hasn't been fixed. Any work arounds to at least matchmake with friends?

    submitted by /u/poopiks17
    [link] [comments]

    Maliwan Blacksite door locked

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:53 AM PST

    Trying to run the Maliwan Takedown raid but the door is locked and won't open? I tried googling this but can't find anything. Have tried doing it solo and with a full party but it's just locked every time.

    Edit: I've also restarted the game multiple times. On Xbox.

    submitted by /u/BeautifulLieyes
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhem 4 Agonizer 9000 Farm

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:29 PM PST

    I've been recently trying to get my hands on an anointed EM-P5 (after spending a considerable amount of time farming the valkyrie squad for a normal non-elemental version just to find out that a) it's close to useless in mayhem 4 and b) it is now farmable from the agonizer) by farming the agonizer 9000. I am rocking a r4kk fl4k build and using the best corrosive weapon currently in my arsenal, an anointed linoge. I've seen people melt the agonizer in seconds using an annointed corrosive cutsman (which I don't have), and it takes me well over 10 minutes per kill. Is agonizer 9000 really farmable without god roll weapons on mayhem 4?

    submitted by /u/P0WERFIELD
    [link] [comments]

    Players needed for circle of slaughter, slaughterhouse 3000, and maliwan takedown (Xbox 1)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:14 AM PST

    My gamertag is Chaos Volk

    Add me if you wish to do any or all of these

    submitted by /u/Athethos
    [link] [comments]

    Fabricator mkII

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:00 PM PST

    Anyone else having an issue where the loot gets thrown off the platform? I've been farming it for an hour and a handful of times the loot goes flying off. Not sure if it's the ion cannon or just an issue with the corpse flying away.

    submitted by /u/yoshiaki15
    [link] [comments]

    Why is almost everyone in the setting a psycho to come degree?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:32 PM PST

    Does Pandora/Elpis just turn people crazy?

    submitted by /u/Bootlebat
    [link] [comments]

    Mushrooms Growing on My Enemies

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:56 PM PST

    There are green mushrooms that grow pretty often on whatever I shoot/damage with various guns. I'm playing as Zane and I have no idea what is making these mushrooms happen. I've looked at all of my gear/skills and I still have no clue. Can someone help me out? It's starting to get annoying.

    submitted by /u/sakkadehalla
    [link] [comments]

    Specific legendaries not dropping

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:33 PM PST

    I've been killing killavolt and one punch for a few hours and they've been dropping legendaries, but ones they drop aren't what I looked up or showing in videos, is this bug or am I just unlucky ?

    submitted by /u/memerabbit69
    [link] [comments]

    Replay DLC on a character? Moxxi’s Heist

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:19 PM PST

    I have not been able to play the DLC yet but I was wondering is it possible to replay the DLC multiple times on the same character? Or just once like a story mission?

    submitted by /u/Alladaskill17
    [link] [comments]

    I would really like to see a Mandalorian Easter egg in an upcoming DLC

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:51 PM PST

    I know these dlc's take a long time to make, and they're probably just working on or finishing dlc 2 or 3 or something but the Mandalorian is really hitting hard. Would really love to see, "Oh hey VH! I'm kinda part of a gang and I'm looking after this green midget and i kinda like totally lost him. Could you help me find him? I'll give you my weird stun spear/hunting rifle thing or whatever."

    I'm expecting a check in the mail for my contribution, gearbox.

    submitted by /u/oddlong
    [link] [comments]

    How is possible? (handsome jackpot dlc)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:53 AM PST

    https://youtu.be/-knzGlhDhUo

    WTF, which build does he have? It's a lot of damage

    submitted by /u/BoomerLegend
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need to be in M4 for the redistributor SMG to drop?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:18 PM PST

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/SaintRocker96
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Bug/issue

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:14 PM PST

    I had a class mod that gave a certain skill more points. 7/5.

    I then used 2 points for that skill to max it to 7/5 and then accidentally sold the mod before quitting the game for the night.

    Now those 2 skill points are permanently deleted. They weren't returned to me and now at level 12 I only have 10 points.

    I also cannot buy back the mod.

    How can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/-Arniox-
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy the original Borderlands GOTY edition?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:18 AM PST

    It's on sale right now and I wanted to get everyones opinion if I should buy it.

    submitted by /u/imscreamingquitly
    [link] [comments]

    Quest not showing up

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:15 PM PST

    Anyone else had a problem with the clap trap missions being at sanctuary but when you go there to get the quest they disappear? If you have found a fix, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/dylan019
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment