• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 26, 2019

    Borderlands A Reminder that alot of new vault hunters have joined the ranks this week so please use [spoiler] tags when needed.

    Borderlands A Reminder that alot of new vault hunters have joined the ranks this week so please use [spoiler] tags when needed.


    A Reminder that alot of new vault hunters have joined the ranks this week so please use [spoiler] tags when needed.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:09 AM PST

    Title says it all. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Deathmedical
    [link] [comments]

    The Pre-Sequel makes me feel kinda sad...

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:28 AM PST

    Don't get me wrong, it's a fun game and all, hell I have the game paused right now as I'm writing this. But Pre-Sequel being treated the way it did and having the fate that it had makes me a little sad. So many people bash the game and it gets so much hate for petty reasons. It also sucks that my favorite playable character (Aurelia ftw) is in a game that no one cares about; not even Gearbox. And with the retcons of bl3, and most of the major characters either being dead (Jack, Aurelia, Nisha, Wilhelm) or being pushed to the side lines (Claptrap, Athena, Janey), the PS lost a lot of its story significance and purpose.

    I just wished things could've played out differently. I wish this game did as well and got the love and appreciation like BL2 gets still even to this day. I love so many aspects about this game, and I feel like there were some things this game did better than its older and younger siblings. The game's scaling was better than BL2, the dialogue uniqueness was better than BL3, the slam was better implemented in PS, the low gravity allowed for more dynamic and involved combat, and PS has one of the best dlcs of the entire series. Seeing this game get even less attention and respect than Tales or BL1 just feels like a slap in the face.

    (Also, that credit roll at the end is depressing as hell considering that 2k Australia closed its doors a little bit after PS came out...)

    submitted by /u/CrispyPie02
    [link] [comments]

    Felt there was something missing from the new DLC

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:43 PM PST

    I loved the Moxxi's dlc. But, I was disappointed that there was no new cistern of slaughter map. I was looking forward to a version with loader bots and all that's Hyperion. It would of added a bit more replay ability to it I feel. Hope that they do add more maps in the future.

    submitted by /u/AKoreanBadger
    [link] [comments]

    Grandma Flexington denied Sirenhood?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:48 AM PST

    I saw on the wiki that the old lass herself flexed the tattoos off. I can only conclude that being a swole mfer is inherently more strong than being a siren.

    submitted by /u/Brienst
    [link] [comments]

    Annointed enemies still feel OP

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:29 PM PST

    I was playing a ton of mayhem 4 grinding good loot and then started the dlc. So I had little to no trouble on mayhem 4 doing the dlc. I started a TVHM run on the same character, Amara. When I got the the prison where Hammerlock is held in the campaign, I noticed just how horrible the annointed enemies still are. I mean it takes me 5+ mins to kill a single one. It just takes too long to kill them. I feel like they're harder than the bosses I farm on the same mode.

    submitted by /u/Claymoresama
    [link] [comments]

    how many different skills or items are actually useless because of guardian rank perks?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 01:46 PM PST

    I just started playing Moze (I have been playing Amara up until now). I was looking at her skill "Force Feedback" which immediately starts shield reboot upon a critical kill, and I realized it was just a worse version of "Shield Reboot" which immediately starts shield reboot upon any kill, and which we have basically for free (no required skill points). There is also the "Phoenix Tears" relic which has the same effect as "Resilient". Did gearbox not consider these redundancies when creating the guardian rank abilities?

    submitted by /u/jab136
    [link] [comments]

    PS+ for online BL3?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:09 PM PST

    So, I recently got Borderlands 3 and wanted to play with a buddy of mine. I'm aware that you need ps plus to play online. If an account on the PS4 has ps+, but it's not the one your playing on, will it still work? Like, if my brother's account has ps+ but mine doesn't, would I be able to play online with my account?

    submitted by /u/kittycatkrueger
    [link] [comments]

    The Borderlands vip code redemption page is only showing me SHIFT redemptions

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:35 PM PST

    Is there any fix to this? I can only see the SHIFT way of redeeming codes, not email, vault, creator or diamond.

    Page

    submitted by /u/Juampi2707
    [link] [comments]

    Loaded dice relic

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:50 AM PST

    On the item description it says substantially increases luck, now I have been carrying one around forever and occasionally slapping on when looting but does anyone have concrete evidence to where it actually makes a diff

    submitted by /u/redrocket6999
    [link] [comments]

    Build feels lackluster

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:16 PM PST

    Hey everyone, I've got my siren at a level 50 but I can't help but feel that I could be doing more damage towards enemies. I see videos and gameplay of graveward being shredded but it takes me a while to get through him, any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/TheHairyApes
    [link] [comments]

    Found a glitch to drop mission items/weapons

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:48 AM PST

    To drop mission weapons go to your room in Sanctuary, place the mission weapon on the wall and then take it off, you can then drop it from inventory

    submitted by /u/ChugBingus
    [link] [comments]

    Having some trouble

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:20 PM PST

    So along with many people recently, I was gifted BL3 for Christmas. While I played the Handsome Jack Collection and enjoyed it mostly for the humor, I am having trouble with finding or seeing where enemies are. I've changed my field of view to I think 90ish but I just can't see them with the colors of the game. Does it get better the more and more I play? Or am I missing something else? I had this same problem with BL2 so maybe it is just me and the art style that I love so much.

    submitted by /u/myths2389
    [link] [comments]

    Will There Be A Level Raise?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:09 PM PST

    I somewhat feel like we don't even need a level cap raise.

    However the main reason I'm asking is because I experience a lack of motivation in caring about my loot and build, as well as grinding out god rolls if it'll all be obsolete when the level rises, if it does.

    submitted by /u/WrittenOffski
    [link] [comments]

    Spendopticon reference

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:38 PM PST

    Not sure if there was already a post about this bc lemme tell ya- I'm a lil lazy. But In the Jackpot DLC, the main area is called "Spendopticon." This is a reference to the panopticon, right?

    For those of you who dont know, the panopticon was an idea for a prison made by Jeremy Bentham (hes a philosopher) that has the prison rooms in a large circle facing a single outpost where the guards would stay. It was taken by Michel Foucault and used in some pretty interesting social theory.

    submitted by /u/PerfectCoast
    [link] [comments]

    Should i buy?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:39 PM PST

    Ive been meaning to buy the Super deluxe edition of Borderlands 3 and was wondering if its worth actully getting it?

    submitted by /u/brothisbehella
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got the platinum for BL3!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 01:56 PM PST

    My last trophy was the shooting gallery perfect score and it was so frustrating! Got a little help and did it in 5 minutes. What trophies did you find most difficult?

    submitted by /u/tom_tucker_87
    [link] [comments]

    Quest/crew challenge rewards should be specific drops

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:48 AM PST

    Back when I really started to get into borderlands 2 as more than just another FPS (farming, raid bosses, etc), I started farming things that were the go-to items to run with, like the pimpernel and the sandhawk. Farming for more than one of these was tedious, so I downloaded the community patch.

    One of the things the community patch did was made quest rewards drop from quest spawns after the quest was completed, like toothless terry dropping the pimpernel. It still took hours of farming to get the right prefix in the right element, but it was still farmable with out having to level up another character just to do the quest.

    This was a great change that the community made to the game, and I think BL3 could benefit a lot if they added this in. Want a better Bekah or one with a good anointment? Have it drop from a hunt spawn.

    I thought if this after seeing that a lot of the quest rewards from the DLC are actually decent, like the all-in shield.

    submitted by /u/Possum_Soul
    [link] [comments]

    Best Fl4k skag build?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:33 PM PST

    I've seen lots of people saying that the "gamma skag" build is good, but I've been having trouble finding links to it. Could anyone link me?

    submitted by /u/mazhira
    [link] [comments]

    Does St4ckbot’s stack end when I miss a bullet?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:25 PM PST

    I've been lucky enough to get 4 st4ckbots this morning, but I wanted to know if my stacks end when I miss a shot? I've been only firing while in fade away but if I miss a shot does that mean I didn't hit a crit?

    submitted by /u/ExHanzoMain
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best weapons for crit Fl4k if I don't like weapon swapping.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:47 PM PST

    I'm playing Fl4k right now and swapping from a shock to a corrosive to a incendiary weapon fighting one enemy just...isn't doing it for me. It's not fun, and it feels like I may as well be playing Amara.

    If I don't want to worry about elements and weapon swapping, what legendary guns should I be looking at?

    submitted by /u/CitizenKing
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best way to farm an anointed Stop Gap shield?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:43 AM PST

    I haven't gotten an anointed version to drop from El Dragon, so is there a better way to farm this? Thanks. I main Fl4k on M3 and do bosses on M4 if that matters.

    submitted by /u/Grixote
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome Jackpot DLC worth it?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:29 PM PST

    Im on the fence about buying the new DLC. What level should I go in at? (currently 49). I saw a lot of robots are there so will a corrosive weapon be the best choice while going through the dlc?

    submitted by /u/vexisoje
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment