• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 24, 2019

    Borderlands What about a BL3 'adventure mode'?

    Borderlands What about a BL3 'adventure mode'?


    What about a BL3 'adventure mode'?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:33 AM PST

    If you're unfamiliar with Diablo 3, it has an 'Adventure Mode', which you can play instead of the campaign. It basically involves just being sent to kill different bosses/unique enemies from the campaign to claim rewards and bounties. It's essentially an alternative way of levelling a new character which means you don't have to replay the campaign over and over again.

    I think it'd be a great fit for BL3, personally. You start the game in adventure mode at Sanctuary and get sent to hunt down different named enemies/bosses. This way, you don't have to replay the campaign every time you want to level a new character.

    I find myself really wanting to play a 3rd character (I have Amara and Fl4k at 50) but really can't be bothered to play through the campaign again, and think this would be a great addition to the game. What do other people think?

    submitted by /u/BladesReach
    [link] [comments]

    Plot hole in tiny tina's assault on dragon keep

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 02:56 PM PST

    mr boney pants guy does not, in fact, wear pants. boney or otherwise.

    submitted by /u/Duthos
    [link] [comments]

    Please allow us to respawn bosses without reloading the game. Even with an SSD, half my play time is spent in loading screens when farming for extended periods of time.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:59 AM PST

    With the recent Scraptrap bug causing him to respawn as soon as you walk out of the arena and back in, it seems possible for this to become a game feature.

    The nature of the game involves very quick runs with lots of reloads which are seriously time consuming. I've got an SSD and if my run takes 30 seconds, I reload the game and spend literally half my time playing Borderlands 3 in loading screens.

    This sucks.

    Can we please have the ability in the pause menu to respawn at a checkpoint, thus respawning any monsters in the area, bosses included? Perhaps via a new adventure mode once you beat TVHM or something?

    I love this game but the amount of time spent in loading screens when doing run after run after run is unreal.

    submitted by /u/Aronos_Ahri
    [link] [comments]

    Mordecai is an asshole for not assuming leadership after BL2

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:54 AM PST

    He acted as a leader through the third act of BL2 and was efficient at that, but later he decided to not stay there and let Lilith do the work, which she did awfully, and later did the stupidest thing, that was giving the leadership to the emotionally unstable inexperienced insubordinate teenager who she barely met

    submitted by /u/not_anakin
    [link] [comments]

    I am so impressed with the Moxxi's Heist DLC!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 03:39 AM PST

    Had no expectations going in tonight and I ended up glued to my screen for over twelve hours doing most of what I could find in it. Whenever I thought "alright this is surely nearing the end", a new character and a new area with new quests revealed itself. If this level of quality is any indication of what's in store for the other DLCs, I will be eagerly awaiting them. Also hot damn the 'Dueling Lucky 7' legendary is such a blast to use. Even if you don't want to spend the 40 bucks on the season pass, I highly recommend this for 15.

    submitted by /u/whowasinthewronghere
    [link] [comments]

    Look what my brother got my for Christmas!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:27 PM PST

    Can I Play The Pre-Sequel Before Completing Borderlands 2?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 05:11 PM PST

    I have played through the main story of Borderlands One, and in the past have played some of 2, but is there any key information I need before playing the Pre-Sequel, or can I play them in chronological order?

    submitted by /u/GameWrath
    [link] [comments]

    Mr. Torgue Crew Challenges Reward

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:49 AM PST

    The reward for completing his challenges is a legendary pistol called "Burning Scoville" and it is amazing. I've been melting graveyard on mayham 4 since I've gotten it. Even saw a couple "3M" damage hits at one point. Though I think that was a bug.

    submitted by /u/Rxckless92
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Legendary Idea: Multi-elemental Maliwan SMG

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 02:28 PM PST

    Have an idea about a legendary weapon that would be a Maliwan SMG that would fire a rainbow of all elements, except explosive. The guns name could be called "Double Rainbow" with a red text saying "Perfect double rainbow all the way". The weapon consumes two ammo per shot, has good reload speed, has good accuracy, has average handling, and has great damage. It can be a world drop, but has an increased chance to drop from the boss "Tyreen The Destroyer".

    What are your thoughts on this weapon?

    submitted by /u/EyeRNCake
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Mercenary Day!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:08 PM PST

    Shoutout to Gearbox for teaching me how to be a train conductor.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 09:51 PM PST

    DID YOU KNOW: Four is the correct amount of "chuggas" before you say "Choo-choo."

    submitted by /u/Thicc_Bacon
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon Idea: Make the Superball available in corrosive, referencing Luigi's green fireballs.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:18 PM PST

    The superball is a great "fun/dumb" weapon, why not expand its capabilities in a somewhat canonical way?

    submitted by /u/brenden4000
    [link] [comments]

    DLC idea - Customizable guns!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:25 AM PST

    I've been dying for them to add this feature. A side quest, or a vendor, that will allow you to customize the look of your guns or a certain gun.

    Nothing that will change the stats, or this would nullify the need for farming and grinding. But to change the optic, add a sight or remove one (ugly jakobs sights), and to change the name of a gun. We all have a favorite that we like to use, it would be nice to be able to give it a name and personalize it. Not only add skins but maybe some visual effects, like the flames on the new DLC guns.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Sudden_Nomad
    [link] [comments]

    Christmas noob here!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 12:33 PM PST

    So I got to open a early Xmas gift and I ended up with borderlands 3! Now I've never played a borderlands game before, and I don't wanna walk in to unprepared. So could you guys maybe give me some spoiler free tips for a noob? I'm on PS4 if that matters, thanks!

    submitted by /u/StealingYourSeptims
    [link] [comments]

    I'm sure most of you have claimed all of these or at least most, i won't lie i didn't even bother to actually read the article myself.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 02:32 AM PST

    Farming For the Quickie

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 02:55 PM PST

    Hello all! I'm currently trying to farm for the quickie rocket launcher and I figured that the SS would be the best place to farm. However, I can't quite do MH4 yet. Would it better for me to farm in MH4 and die around wave 3 round 1 or go down to MH3? Or perhaps go and farm Graveward?

    submitted by /u/Sundaydriver869
    [link] [comments]

    What I love about the dlc

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 03:34 AM PST

    On mayhem 3 at least not being spammed with invincible annointed enemies galore and triple health bar tink tanks spammed everywhere, it's nice being able to use my hornet and absolutely melt, hell I'm even using some purps I never would have been able to touch after farming every legendary in the first week when drops were out of control

    submitted by /u/redrocket6999
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Moxxi Heist Missions

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:08 PM PST

    I booted up the game in offline mode and it put me in Covenant Pass on a side mission. I was on the fourth mission, but I lost it when I reloaded the game. I have the third mission completed in my legs and I still can travel to the Handsome Jackpot, but I can't progress through the story. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/BroBotGG
    [link] [comments]

    Best skills on each class mod?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 07:15 AM PST

    Can someone make a list of the best skill boost combinations for each legendary class mod including the new ones? I have so many class mods because I don't know what's good and what isn't except for on Moze I got that down.

    submitted by /u/EwokChalk
    [link] [comments]

    I just lost 5 levels and a few hours worth of progress did my save corrupt?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 03:24 PM PST

    Hiya sorry for the bad formating am on mobile. When I started the session I was a lvl 29 Zane and when I ended it I was lvl 34. However when I left the session and came back my save file was to when I started the session. I quit without saving so maybe my save file corrupted. Or maybe there is another answer to this. If it helps I am in xbox one.

    submitted by /u/Mrbluepumpkin
    [link] [comments]

    Need Good Amara Build

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:53 PM PST

    I just got back into the game for the DLC, Mayhem 4, and whatnot but I need help finding a good Amara build. I'm struggling on Mayhem 3 and all the builds I see online use some specific legendary that I don't have to get by. I don't have any good weapons and got lucky with random legendaries I got through my playthrough so I would like to hear some builds that don't require particular weapons and/or some advice on how to get better so I can do things like Mayhem 4 with ease. Thank you!!! :)

    submitted by /u/Xplayer1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment