• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 2, 2020

    Borderlands Anointments in BL3 are the new legendaries

    Borderlands Anointments in BL3 are the new legendaries


    Anointments in BL3 are the new legendaries

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:10 AM PST

    Hey guys.

    Because the anointments are so powerful, I barely even look at the legendaries anymore. I look at the anointment, I even build around anointments.

    What are you guys thought on nerfing anointments and subsequently nerf mayhem modifiers?

    I'm thinking it would create a wider range of legendaries you could use and it might also lower some of the power creep that is going on from mayhem 0 - 4. Feels like Diablo 3 all over.

    submitted by /u/hashtagbomb
    [link] [comments]

    The golden rule of Handsome Jackpot

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Anyone playing Amara will quickly learn that the golden rule of this DLC is that the Phaszerker mod is a near mythical item of legend, like a needle in a haystack of Golden Rule mods. One time I killed the final boss of the DLC and it dropped 4 golden rules lol. I'm going to have nightmares about golden rules haunting me along with all the woodblockers now.

    submitted by /u/MojaveBreeze
    [link] [comments]

    QoL Suggestion for Mayhem 3 - a splash screen on reload showing modifiers

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:27 PM PST

    Since they change each time I always have to check it before I begin my run. Would be nice to just see a screen pop up showing what modifiers were selected and save me from having to navigate to it each time!

    submitted by /u/someshooter
    [link] [comments]

    We need real time DPS to measure builds

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:02 AM PST

    So in order to properly compare builds we should be able to have a real time dps counter going. The training dummy isn't enough to assess splash damage builds or mobbing builds. I think the bare minimum for the training dummy should be like a 30 second counter or some activation event to use it where it reports our dps and total damage so you can run through a cycle of your builds abilities.

    We definitely need a better way to compare builds. It's especially annoying trying to figure out on high fire rate guns just how much damage you're doing to the dummy. The best you can do is guesstimate and say "well I see numbers between 3000 and 5000".

    submitted by /u/thepants1337
    [link] [comments]

    Remember that update we were promised for borderlands 1 remastered

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:57 PM PST

    I understand that gearbox barely had anything to do with the remaster, we can thank trashsquirrel games but i still want my update i still enjoy the remaster and would love to play it with my friends without god awful netcode thats worse than the original game that came out a decade ago.

    submitted by /u/Woofer_Blaster
    [link] [comments]

    Does Zane still suck?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Played on release and played Zane to 50 and flak to 50. Zane was soooo far behind in damage and felt super clunky . So much so I dropped it and haven't played since 2 weeks after launch. Was wondering if you all had any insight on zanes current status is he still absolutely dumpster tier?

    submitted by /u/Grizzb
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to figure out which game a quote is from

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:33 AM PST

    There is a tape where a guy shoots someone for talking about his mom and goes "well, rules is rules" and shoots himself. Does anyone know which games this is?

    submitted by /u/Mini_Raptor
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Shield Idea: The Care Package

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:01 PM PST

    Its a shield that could be called "Care Package" and its red text would say "Care package incoming". When ever you take damage, it would drop 1-3 ammo and health for you randomly. In addition, it drops 6-12 supplies when the shield is fully depleted, but has a cool down of maybe 10 or between 30 seconds.

    What are your thoughts on this legendary?

    submitted by /u/EyeRNCake
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome Jackpot Question

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:36 PM PST

    When should I start the DLC? Whats the levelcap for it? Im level 22 rn but the poster says its a level 13 mission

    submitted by /u/mlgpapalouie
    [link] [comments]

    Matchmaking (Where Is Everyone?)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:21 PM PST

    My wife and I go to matchmaking for circle of slaughter and it takes forever to find someone. We almost never find 4 people at once. We're playing on normal, M3. Is that why? Would we have better luck on M4?

    submitted by /u/MrNanny
    [link] [comments]

    What are some early legendaries to shoot for?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:20 PM PST

    Just got level 20, should be able to find one or two by now

    submitted by /u/ApeOver
    [link] [comments]

    Green monster drop rate

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:38 PM PST

    Trying to farm a +5 Donnybrook seein dead but I've gotten probably about 200 green monsters in total. Anyone else notice this drop rate?

    submitted by /u/Lightningbollt365
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3: Need a good loadout on fl4k's skill tree

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:09 AM PST

    I've been playing on the Xbox version once it went free last November, and fully got it a few days ago, and I'm trying to figure out how I should manage my skill tree, any tips?

    submitted by /u/MM-31
    [link] [comments]

    There should be more weapon skins

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 03:32 PM PST

    Like seriously, who doesn't want to put the hellfire skin on something like the hellwalker?

    submitted by /u/Retr0Mxsked
    [link] [comments]

    Fl4k advice

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:42 PM PST

    Hi all,

    So I'm almost at the end of the story, playing through it with Fl4k. Quick and simple question, as I'm specced into the meat flabber green tree of my skills, am I able to jump into the other trees to get the bonuses as well? Just want to double check so I don't lose skill points. Is it the same as borderlands 2?

    submitted by /u/jayejg
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhem on the jackpot worth it?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:58 PM PST

    So I'm going through the DLC still and I was wondering is it worth it to play it with mayhem on? Like obviously loot drops are increased but overall is it worth it? Also please no spoilers as I have not finished the DLC.

    submitted by /u/staggman
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:37 PM PST

    Hey, I'm a big fan of JoJo so I thought it would be fun to name my borderlands characters after music references. Any suggestions? (This includes all the games)

    submitted by /u/Big_Po_yo
    [link] [comments]

    Fl4k build advice

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:50 PM PST

    So I've narrowed down the VH I want to go through with first to fl4k and moze. At the moment I. Using fl4k but I'm honestly running into a bit of trouble.

    I'm currently level 18 and was running this https://progameguides.com/borderlands/bl3-fl4k-leveling-build-guide/

    Idk but it doesnt have a lot of sustain maybe? I've just noticed that in comparison to my time with mo,e running the build for her from the same site I'm not having as good results with fl4k.

    My progression is definitely slower and more difficult and they're both at level 18 on the builds suggested by this site. I'm sure they're not perfect but it does seem to be working for moze but not fl4k and I'm not entirely sure why. For example the Traunt boss I was downed several times but pulled through as Fl4k , however when I did it as moze I hardly broke a sweat.

    Would it be possible for the more experienced players to give me some advice on how to play fl4k at this early stage? I'm not really a fan of snipers but otherwise I'm open to trying anything!

    submitted by /u/HunterxLord
    [link] [comments]

    Finished BL3. Late bloomer to the series now a growing fan

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:23 AM PST

    So I decided to pickup BL3 on a whim a month ago. I finished up the main story with moze and I'm going through the Moxxi DLC atm. I had a blast playing this game and I've now downloaded the handsome collection as well as BL1 GOTY enhanced on my Xbox one. My question is since I already played through BL3 obviously which one should I run through next. Continuity doesn't really matter t me at this point as I want to experience what I've missed out on.

    submitted by /u/silveredge96
    [link] [comments]

    What's with Tannis in BL2 anyway?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 10:01 AM PST

    According to her logs, she's so messed up just someone calling her pretty makes her vomit for hours. Even though this bit was meant to be funny I found it rather disturbing to be honest.

    submitted by /u/Bootlebat
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished my fl4k play through, just doing endgame with him now, about to start a new character to play with a friend, who do you guys recommend?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:03 PM PST

    I genuinely do not know who to pick.

    submitted by /u/DeathPunchRAGER
    [link] [comments]

    I just bear bl3 now what?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:10 PM PST

    I just beat bl3 and it is amazing. I beat it with moze and i am already lv 50. Is there an easy build i can do?

    submitted by /u/Ilovefrench
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment