• Breaking News

    Friday, January 3, 2020

    Borderlands Tediore Reload Idea

    Borderlands Tediore Reload Idea


    Tediore Reload Idea

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 12:56 PM PST

    Just an idea that randomly popped into my head: Tediore guns that come with a bayonet, and when reloaded are thrown point first at the enemy, then explode after embedding into something. It would deal the damage of a melee attack + the damage of the explosion, but you could land a crit with it.

    submitted by /u/SamCThe5th
    [link] [comments]

    PSA for earning trophies in BL3

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:53 AM PST

    Just for anyone who doesn't know, my husband and I recently figured out that you should pick one character to be your trophy getter. I searched the sub, but only found mention of this in one comment.

    So we are trying to get all the trophies because why not, and my husband has the one for getting all named locations on Pandora, which he earned while playing on Zane. He is currently playing Moze and got the one for all named locations on Eden-6, which should have also gotten him the one for all named locations, but he didn't get it. He's been everywhere else already on Moze. After doing some googling we realized he will now have to go back to Pandora on Moze and make sure to hit all the named locations.

    Please, save yourselves the backtracking and have one character for your trophy getting needs. Also, sorry if this is common knowledge, but searching didn't make it seem like it was.

    submitted by /u/etheria16
    [link] [comments]

    I miss the way TPS did TVM

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 04:27 PM PST

    Finished main story in BL3, DLC, did all side quests, all trials, did just about everything there is to do on normal mode. Starting True Vault Hunter run through, and while I'm still having fun, it leaves me wishing for more.

    I really loved the way the PreSequal did TVM, with a totally different narration from the normal mode, now handled by Brick and Tina. Some of the funniest lines in the game only found in that TVM mode. It made another run through on TVM at least somewhat a new or fresh experience, and made it very worth doing.

    I wish they had done something like that in BL3.

    submitted by /u/xpgeek79
    [link] [comments]

    New to making Sourdough, love the Borderlands games - tried my hand a Vault Symbol scoring...

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:37 PM PST

    I kind of suck at scoring, but I'm trying to learn. I need a better lame I think. This bread is going to be eaten today with stew while I level up my Moze. https://imgur.com/a/3mX7lRc

    submitted by /u/suziequzie1
    [link] [comments]

    FL4K's multiplicative damage skills.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 10:48 PM PST

    In case you didn't know, the skills are Frenzy, Pack Tactics, Barbaric Yawp (only applies to Skag Passive Bonuses), Interplanetary Stalker, Hidden Machine, and the Power Inside. The damage boost from empathetic rage is also multiplicative, and finally, the 35% bonus damage from Deadeye is multiplicative.

     

    For those who don't know, Borderlands has multiplicative damage skills and additive damage skills. Multiplicative skills are like good legs for your build, so its wise to have a couple (at least two generally). However, you really only need to think about multiplicative stuff if you're min-maxing in the M3/M4 postgame. Don't sweat it.

     

    But if you're feeling a little short on DPS, try checking to see if you're invested in multiplicative skills.

    submitted by /u/99-Coins
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Binary ION lasers can be very good, there stat cards can also make them seem far worst then they actually are.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:27 PM PST

    whenever you see a binary ION laser, keep in mind the damage should also say x2, but for whatever reason constant laser weapons don't show this on there stat card.

    If you see one, make sure to at least try it to see if you like it!

    submitted by /u/minnowz
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you for the help with bl3skills.com

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:32 PM PST

    Today and yesterday, a community member named chronofreak on GitHub has been submitting very useful edits to the skill calculator at bl3skills.com, updating all the characters' skills to match the current patch #5 values and making content edits for clarity. I think they should get a little recognition along with the others who have helped keep the site current. Thank you guys!

    submitted by /u/kuqumi
    [link] [comments]

    What are good grinds in bl3?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:41 AM PST

    In bl3 I need better guns,whenever I play online there will be another lvl 50 that'll crush everything while I take about a half or a full minute on the badass enemies.I need to know good things to grind and how.

    submitted by /u/moonstrocety
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 4 villian? (spoilers)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:21 PM PST

    The final Eridian writing reveals that there is in fact seven Sirens in existence. Nyriad warns that this Seventh Siren must never be found.

    Could the seventh siren possibly be the bad guy/girl in the next installment of the borderlands? Despite Tyreen and Troy being sirens.

    submitted by /u/Dragonborn148
    [link] [comments]

    Hit me with your best ideas for a unique Challenge run

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:07 PM PST

    So I'll start off with saying that I've been a big fan of challenge runs ever since I watch lobos play dark souls in all these crazy and fun ways. It has been my goal to bring that excitement to others in the same way but recently I've been doing this with borderlands 3. What are some ideas or suggestions you guys have for a fun or unique challenge run in borderlands 3. I'll start with a run I'm currently recording and uploading to YouTube: Borderlands 3 Use What You See run. The idea is to use every piece of gear that drops. This allows for a fun and unique run every time you do it. As soon as you see a item drop you immediately equip it. Now that I provided some content what are some runs you guys can think of?

    submitted by /u/TheUglyPugly
    [link] [comments]

    The capsules and their radio appearances

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:15 PM PST

    So im not sure how many of you know this but the songs on the radios in borderlands are real songs. It seems like alot of them are from this one band called the capsules and i was wondering if anyone had any information on them . They dont seem to have meany listens on streaming places and i was wondering whats the deal with them ?

    submitted by /u/anime_trey
    [link] [comments]

    High capacity annointed big boom blaster or high end moze grenade mod

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:11 PM PST

    Very close to completing build and am just a little shy on my grenade Regen and shield capacity, was seeing if anyone on PS4 had quality gear to dupe/swap/whatevs so I can try to solo waton

    submitted by /u/Greenbuk75
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite gun

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:50 PM PST

    What is your favorite weapon from the borderlands series??

    submitted by /u/Skinnybanana124
    [link] [comments]

    Maliwan Takedown Matchmaking Tips?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:45 PM PST

    I've been seeing some posts on here that the matchmaking system is garbage, and I've waited 1hr plus on multiple occasions to match make the Maliwan Blacksite Raid with no success. Any advice on how to solve?

    submitted by /u/GlintEyeGuy
    [link] [comments]

    I have discovered how to transfer save data with BL2 and BL2 VR

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:40 PM PST

    Firstly, i can only confirm this works on pc.

    Anyway, if you put your BL2 save file into the vr save file folder, you can actually play the save... with some catches. This only works with level 72 and op8 characters and under (due to no lilith dlc in vr) Also, if your concerned about Maya and Krieg's skills that were changed, it will not have an issue, and will put the skill point into the new skill. However, any transferred file WILL start at windshear waste and on the first mission. However, when you beat blindsighted, you are given the option to skip all missions you have already done. When you do this, your file will basically be at the exact point you transferred it at. The problem is that you need to do blindsighted EVERY TIME YOU LOAD THE GAME! Also, only certain things save. For example, weapons gained and exp does save, but when you finish blindsighted and skip all completed missions, you will always return to the location you saved at when you last played (i believe)

    If anyone can do some more digging for me, please do so! I will put your findings on here and credit you.

    Also, sorry about the low quality of this post, i'm just excited to post this as i have found nothing about this on the internet.

    submitted by /u/Sansic
    [link] [comments]

    Hey so I have kind of a dual household thing between my family and for Christmas I got the physical copy ofSuper Deluxe Edition of B3. I used the code on the Xbox at one house. And when I brought the game with me to my other house and logged in on the same profile to download the game. Read desc

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:39 PM PST

    None of the super deluxe benefits even showed up in the download cue. Would anyone have any explanations or solutions to this? It would be of great help. It would take me years to beat the game if I was only able to play it at one house.

    submitted by /u/CalamityKraken
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for another player for co op!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:45 PM PST

    Hello Everyone! I recently bought this game on PS4 and i'm thoroughly enjoying it but I figured it would be way more fun with another player(s). All my friends are on Xbox which is the reason why i don't have anyone to play this with. I've played the hell out of borderlands 2 so i am familiar with the mechanics etc. At the moment I am a level 8 Mose.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/s4l1ls4w4r1m
    [link] [comments]

    Who has the highest HP cap?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:21 PM PST

    I tend to play characters with high HP caps but I rarely play BL:TPS, so I know little to nothing. Help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/RetroLiar
    [link] [comments]

    Kybs worth or cutsman

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:18 PM PST

    Does anyone have an extra they'd mind duping or trading? Want to try a new moze build but she's kinda hard to do the raid with solo

    submitted by /u/Greenbuk75
    [link] [comments]

    Gun damage decreased

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:04 PM PST

    I was farming Graveward, and my first 20 runs were going good, Arctic Reflexive Night Hawkin was shredding through Graveward in less than a minute. My gun damage has lowered it seems, I am doing nowhere near as much damage as I have done previously. Please help!

    submitted by /u/vexisoje
    [link] [comments]

    Is my ion cannon broken?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:51 PM PST

    I'm thinking it might just be the character. I'm running ice crit zane, and the ion cannon does next to nothing compared to my lyuda or Maggie. Is it just bc I'm on zane ? Would it be better suited on my flak or moze?

    submitted by /u/Argnog
    [link] [comments]

    Help with introducing someone to the series.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:39 PM PST

    A good friend of mine has finally gotten a decent PC, and i would like him to play the BL series. Problem is, I'm not sure what game to steam gift him. Should i introduce him with BL1, BL2, or that one game i'm not allowed to say? (Though i thought that game was really good) No BL3.

    submitted by /u/Sansic
    [link] [comments]

    Is the commander Lilith and the fight for sanctuary worth buying?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 12:19 PM PST

    I got borderlands the handsome collection while it was on sale for $21 but I look at the fight for sanctuary dlc and it's $23? So is it worth buying?

    submitted by /u/HOMIE_SNKE36
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment