• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    Borderlands Can we get a button to immediately mark junk for loot drops?

    Borderlands Can we get a button to immediately mark junk for loot drops?


    Can we get a button to immediately mark junk for loot drops?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:51 PM PST

    In this game, most guns and legendaries drop pretty commonly that we usually have too many guns, and if they're not anointed, it's usually not even worth it to keep them in your bank or storage since you've definitely collected most of them. Since this is the case and the only guns currently worth at higher levels are anointed weapons and mods, can we have an auto junk button? As we have pickup and loot on X/Square, holding down B/Circle could be this button to mark drops for junk.

    This would benefit farming immensely, as it would prevent having to empty the loot storage unit from all the garbage drops that you have to pickup and drop again, or pickup to go into the inventory to mark as junk. This would streamline the process and make it way easier to empty the inventory and not have to take another minute to sort through junk items.

    I play split screen most of the time with my brother, and the menu lag just is jarring to have to deal with as I have to go through and sort through all the junk while stuttering my brother while he tries to do the same, not to mention the gun images getting scrambled. This would make split screen not nearly as aggravating and make farming bosses not as annoying. Please make this a feature because it takes at least another minute just to sort through what I need to keep or toss, and not be as much of a drain on the gameplay with the constant management of inventory.

    TL:DR: Make holding down B/Circle a way to mark loot as junk while picking it up to make sorting through inventory less of a pain.

    submitted by /u/GenxDarchi
    [link] [comments]

    Bl3 3 golden key code

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:32 AM PST

    Here you go. Enjoy.

    CBCTB-9SR9Z-F3KH5-HTWTT-959T6

    submitted by /u/thekipling
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to hang up the Borderlands 3 promo art from Pax West last night.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:11 AM PST

    New COV Gun Idea

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:36 PM PST

    This COV weapon would be a legendary rocket launcher called The Macknet. It will come in all elements, altering the name like the TKs wave.

    Normal: The Macknet

    Fire: Burning Machnet

    Corrosive: Acidic Macknet

    Shock: Electric Macknet

    Cryo: Frozen Macknet

    Radiation: Nuclear Macknet

    The stats of a level 50 version of the gun are listed below.

    Damage: 3823

    Accuracy: 76%

    Handling: 37%

    Repair Time: ~3.8s

    Fire Rate: 0.8/s

    Shots to Break: ~3

    • Chaos in a ball of energy!

    • +75% Weapon Damage

    • 2.4x Weapon Zoom

    The weapons unique effect would shoot a very slow moving ball of energy that shoots at targets for 40% of the guns damage at a firerate of 6.5 shots per second. When the ball of energy explodes, It will explode for 10% of the weapons damage in a medium radio.

    submitted by /u/Retr0Mxsked
    [link] [comments]

    PC Backup your saves!!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:47 AM PST

    So recently my brother reset his laptop because it was having some issues. Now we both play BL3 on EGS and the cloud save option is not the best. My brother reinstalled the game with EGS and his save was gone. It loaded a save from the week the game came out. He lost 5 days of playtime in the game with no way to recover it. If EGS has the old save it'll download it and replace your current save with that.

    My advice is turn off cloud saves and backup your save on a hard drive or flash drive. I have almost 10 days of playtime and I'd lose my shit if I lost it.

    submitted by /u/Claymoresama
    [link] [comments]

    The alien? (TPS question)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:40 AM PST

    Did we ever find out was up with that alien/eridian from the beginning of the pre sequal?

    submitted by /u/funcravat9
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Need help with the And They'll Tell Two Friends achievement for Borderlands 1 (Old version)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:51 PM PST

    Can anyone help me out with this achievement on PC? I'm really close to 100% BL1 and this achievement is a huge roadblock. To get the achievement I need to play with someone who has the achievement already, or play with a Gearbox employee.

    submitted by /u/ImWhiteTrash
    [link] [comments]

    A Question about the Face Puncher

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:38 PM PST

    So I only recently got the game and have been trying to get all characters to Level 50, and during my Zane playthrough I got a Level 20 Face Puncher from Handsome Jackie. I read that the weapon deals your melee damage instead of it's own, so hypothetically could you use one effectively regardless of level? I'm not on my Amara playthrough yet but just wondering if getting one of these basically has me set for the rest of the game.

    submitted by /u/ConsensualDuane
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Moxxi not like Janey Springs in TPS?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:56 PM PST

    Does she have something against her personally or is she just not interested?

    submitted by /u/Bootlebat
    [link] [comments]

    Frustrating Glitch at end of game

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:57 PM PST

    Just finished it; it sucked.

    Mainly because they could have used foreshadowing to make great plot points but it was also because at the end I pressed pause to get a picture right before the ending cutscene played which in turn made the whole thing blue with pixelated edges.

    Was able to watch it with no real idea what was going on, I am happy you know who (not Tyreen) is gone tho, but then when the credits played, I was met with a black screen with my username in the upper right and "resume" to the left. I was unable to watch the credits because of that screen and when I pressed circle to get out of the menu, it skipped like there was no menu there.

    So I'm a little mad since I love watching the credits and also I loaded it up earlier, went to look at my inventory then was stuck with the blue curved display of the menu and could only use the left joystick to move left and right. Had to die to get out of it.

    submitted by /u/PetiteCaptain
    [link] [comments]

    QOL request: Loot sweeper/vacuum

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:25 PM PST

    This is actually two proposals.

    The Problem

    Holy mother of useless loot. It just piles up. If you're running one of the circle of slaughters it's pretty hard to see what you've already looked at and keeping it all straight requires you to tediously pick all that up and put it out of the way. I know I'm not the only crazy person that keeps stuff in a separate loot pile, I've seen your posts.

    Proposal

    A gun that acts like a leaf blower, but for loot. Finish a round, check out the drops, then sweep or blow that shit in a corner. If you call it a gun blower there are all sorts of jokes that are just there for the taking. Call it a loot sweeper and I guess you could make it a minesweeper reference, idk.

    Even More Out There Proposal

    An eridian vacuum. Just vacuum up some loot on the ground, toss in some eridium, out pops a random anointed gun. It would combine the grinder that so many people really liked from tps with useless drops, useless eridium, and the useless eridian fabricator gun. Make it some bonkers questline to get and it probably won't be that broken. If it's done as an upgrade to the existing eridian fabricator gun, which modifies it so that it can no longer shoot regular guns and only works by vacuuming up guns and eridian, there would be even fewer avenues for abuse. Idk about all y'all, but if I could just vacuum up a pile of the autoaimes and woodblockers I'd waste a ludicrous amount of time trying for something good.

    submitted by /u/Smeggywulff
    [link] [comments]

    LOOTSPLOSION! - January 10, 2020

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:10 AM PST

    Look at allll that gearrrrr!

    Welcome to the /r/Borderlands LOOTSPLOSION! Show us your most highly prized, your most disappointing, your hardest-won pieces of booty. Tell the tale of how it was won. Ask questions about it, if you like, or describe just how nifty it's been for you.

    (Every week we'll post a new LOOTSPLOSION! thread for that week's show-and-tell. Show us what you've got!)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Need help/lfg

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:25 PM PST

    I really just need help killing Crawmerax. I tried yesterday for a while and just kept getting its health down to about 25% and then dying. I'm on XBox One and GT is GuyBieri. I asked in the discord already but there's not very many people active in the lfg especially for BL1

    submitted by /u/GuyBieri
    [link] [comments]

    Who's your favorite vault hunter of the series and who do you think is the most OP one?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:28 PM PST

    I'm tied personally between Athena and Claptrap and Zero close second for the most fun I've had in these games. I'd say Timothy and Sal is a rough choice over who's more OP, Wilhelm gets an honorable mention as the most indestructable.

    submitted by /u/shamus4mwcrew
    [link] [comments]

    The Jack/Mox DLC - does anyone else keep getting the same gold item from enemies?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:24 PM PST

    As Amara I keep getting this gold Class Mod with the same special red text under it. I've seen it at least 10 times now. It's slightly different each time but I can't help but be disappointed that it could've been a different gold item or gun

    submitted by /u/creedroyce
    [link] [comments]

    I’m getting Borderlands 2 on steam, should I get the base game only or GOTY?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:11 AM PST

    Is GOTY worth the 20 extra dollars?

    Edit: got goty

    submitted by /u/iCorrosiveArrow
    [link] [comments]

    An interesting look at the less experienced side of the playerbase

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:33 AM PST

    I am a Borderlands Veteren. No raid boss has escaped my gaze. Every playable Vault Hunter (with the exception of the majority in the Pre-Sequel) has been pushed to max level by my guidence. I haven't struggled against anything other than a high level boss in a long time.

    So when I came accross this article it struck me as odd:

    https://kotaku.com/i-finally-queued-up-with-a-stranger-in-borderlands-3-an-1840902234

    I dont think I have even died to Katagawa ball. Thats not a brag, I just never thought he was even close to the hardest boss in BL3. Yet here is this Vault Hunter who sees him as an insurmountable challenge without help.

    Now that's totally fine. Not many people can no-life this series like I do. But it got me thinking:

    What encounters in the series are remembered by newer players as thier first big challenege?

    I recall when I was doing a Zer0 Jakobs allegence run on live stream once, I shocked a number of my viewers by not having any trouble with the W4rd3n bot when rescuing Roland. I never thought of this part of the game as particularly hard, but a number of my viewers couldn't believe I didnt die at this part and killed him with no difficulty.

    I myself can only think of one truely dreadful boss experience, and that was when my wife and I both attempted the final boss in the Claptastic Voyage for the first time. We died an insane number of times. I havent even bothered playing through it again to fight him again at this point. But I'm sure he is a cake walk for many players.

    So I ask you, what encounters first gave you a ton of trouble? Did you find it got easier over time or do you forever dread facing that challenge again?

    submitted by /u/SirStanger
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting borderlands 2 challenge runs

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:20 PM PST

    I wanna play borderlands 2, either as axton or maya and want to try a challenge run. Can you recommend any fun ones? I kind of want to try one life.

    submitted by /u/joshjaxnkody
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 True Vault Hunter Mode Question

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:47 AM PST

    I've been playing the Borderlands 2 Handsome Jack Collation i got from the steam winter sale. I've been having a blast since i haven't played the game since Gaige came out. anyways i'm done with my first play-though and unlocked True Vault Hunter. i'm Level 31 should i start it now or should i do the DLC first then start it.

    submitted by /u/Azyria2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment