• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    Borderlands Just a fun idea: what if Dukino that we saved in Lynchwood back in bl3 is FL4K’s skag.

    Borderlands Just a fun idea: what if Dukino that we saved in Lynchwood back in bl3 is FL4K’s skag.


    Just a fun idea: what if Dukino that we saved in Lynchwood back in bl3 is FL4K’s skag.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:08 PM PST

    As said above, it's highly unlikely but I thought it would be a cool idea if that was the case. Just a little fun idea I just threw out there.

    Edit: BL2

    submitted by /u/PapaHew24
    [link] [comments]

    Currently a Fl4k main but I run out of build options. What are some unorthodox ways you can build him

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:12 AM PST

    As the title says i'm a Fl4k main and I've run out of ideas for builds and I kind of want to try something new. Perhaps I could try a challenge run build for example this one is cool: https://youtu.be/RrHQrKeVmr8. anybody have any cool ideas.

    submitted by /u/Killerskulldog
    [link] [comments]

    Something Krieg says

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 04:03 PM PST

    "...Gone is the age of the tentacle, and the age of the gods and mercy is far away..."

    Sneaky devs

    submitted by /u/BigSaltDeluxe
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys choose what to keep?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:23 AM PST

    I just started playing BL3 and was confused on what I should throw away/keep. I have a build I'm trying to go towards but I would like to be flexible in case I want to change builds/class in the future..

    Edit: I'm already level 50

    submitted by /u/Sauu
    [link] [comments]

    If you've played as Fl4K, what did you rename your pet?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:33 PM PST

    Ready to see your creativity!

    submitted by /u/oceaneyes_12
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to do cistern of slaughter solo with amara on mayhem 4, but rakks are a pain in the ass

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 03:25 PM PST

    I've been trying to farm lydia and Maggie in cistern but I've only got one successful run because of fucking rakks. Looking for any tips on either best way to farm lyuda, if it's better to go down a level, and/or any useful tips and/or gear and skills to take down badass rakks easier

    submitted by /u/ChunkeyMonkeye
    [link] [comments]

    DLC help

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 02:37 AM PST

    Just bought Moxxi's heist but it doesn't register that I have borderlands 3. I have it on a disk so is there anything I can do?

    Edit: I'm on PS4 the disk was bought in Europe but dlc was bought by a friend of mine from the states

    submitted by /u/ppiterow
    [link] [comments]

    Just getting back into BL and need a quick answer on weapon stats.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:03 PM PST

    Im sure its been asked before and its kinda a dumb question but are the weapon stats beside the gun like damage and accuracy completely separate from the + stats below? So basically the core stats are in color to the right then plus (or minus) whatever stats are below?I mean thats what makes sense to me..

    submitted by /u/Tkone888
    [link] [comments]

    Really high temps with BL3 only.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 07:52 PM PST

    My EVGA RTX 2080 TI XC ultra generally runs around 68-71C in games, even at full usage. But in BL3 it runs around 84-85C with high fan usage.

    My girlfriends 5700 XT runs probably ~10c hotter in BL3 than any other game.

    Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/Pythonmsh
    [link] [comments]

    Bl3 speed loading hell walker

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 07:51 PM PST

    Where is the best spot to farm this I can't find any legendary shotguns at all from capt traunt or gravelord

    submitted by /u/Dancing-lizard
    [link] [comments]

    Cryo Sonic Zane Build

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Another build for Zane players.

    Enjoy.

    CRYO SONIC ZANE

    submitted by /u/APaleWhiteHorse
    [link] [comments]

    Lilith vision scenes crashing the game.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:51 AM PST

    So I just got the game, and am having issues. For some reason, the entire program crashes to desktop in the starting area when one of the angel esque lilith vision mini videos starts.

    Google didnt help much other than someone on gearbox's forums said they fixed it by renaming the videos folder, but doing so softlocks the game when you get to points where the cutscenes have to play.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/shyahone
    [link] [comments]

    Any fun/effective Moze builds?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:06 PM PST

    I've been running pretty much bottomless mags and a variation of the old grenade tank build and I want to try some more. Is there any others that are fun and effective?

    submitted by /u/SSJGodJive
    [link] [comments]

    Moxxis heist not starting

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:03 PM PST

    I'm on xbox one and I just bought the Moxxi Heist dlc and installed it. The poster that everyone says should start it still tells me to go the store and buy it. Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/Confussledabit
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about scaling PT2.5

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 04:57 PM PST

    I've been looking at the FAQs and scaling guides but I haven't been able to reach an answer. Do the DLCs in PT1 and PT1 itself scale after PT2.5?

    I know Knoxx is fixed until you beat the main missions, but what about Ned and Claptrap in PT1?

    submitted by /u/Match_96
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else hope that down the line Gearbox will expand on the guardian rank perks adding more perks?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Cause im sure damn near half of the people on this subreddit have over 100 guaridan rank and putting in your points doesnt really matter

    submitted by /u/EverBlack697
    [link] [comments]

    What's in the box?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 02:48 PM PST

    The Biggest Gameplay Problem Plaguing Borderlands 3

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:27 PM PST

    The Biggest problem in BL3 isn't the RNG, the difficulty scaling, or shitty balancing. The worst thing in BL3 that ruins it compared to other ARPG's is the lack of a crafting system.

    No form of enchanting, rerolling, or socketing means that you can farm for hours to get a gun and when you finally get it, it doesnt have the right rolls, or the rolls are too low, or the element is wrong, or it has no annoint, or it has the wrong annoint, etc etc and you can't fix it. In most games getting the item is 90% of the battle and all of the rest can be fixed in crafting.

    Borderlands 3 is in serious need of a crafting system, it would go a long way to fix both the looting problem and the difficulty scaling problem. It would also be something I could sink my 8k+ eridium into.

    submitted by /u/TheMagicStik
    [link] [comments]

    Graveward Farming Vault Chests?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Is it worth opening the vault chests after defeating Graveward? Or is the time better spent resetting for a new run?

    submitted by /u/Smoda
    [link] [comments]

    about the ending to Borderlands 3 (spoilers, obviously)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:33 PM PST

    So, what exactly happened to Lillith? Did she become one with the moon somehow (that seems to be the implication, but I'm not sure what that means. Maybe the moon is sentient somehow?)

    submitted by /u/Bootlebat
    [link] [comments]

    I lost all my characters after a fresh windows install.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:16 PM PST

    I have cloud saves activated but when I started the game I lost all my characters. The Las sync is today, after I launch the game. Is there a chance to get an older version of the saves? I lost everything, mayham levels, items, golden keys, etc

    submitted by /u/PepsiKickMan
    [link] [comments]

    (PC) Can't finish Wotan in Co-Op

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:03 PM PST

    When trying to play the blacksite my brother and I are having all sorts of issues. First, I crashed, despite having played it by myself countless times with 0 issues. Since the update for the farming frenzy i've experienced the boss glitch out twice where the last piece of him (upper half flying) just disappears. Just now, my brother and I experienced several crashes and freezing when attempting the raid on pc. Has anyone else been having this issue? We're new to playing this event in co op.

    submitted by /u/Claymoresama
    [link] [comments]

    Question for Xbox Users...

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 07:05 AM PST

    So I like the game, not as much as 2. But one of the things I really hate is how long it takes when the game quits and I have to restart it. I mean it takes over 1 minute and 40 secs on the x, what the hell is going on? Is it my machine is there a way to get it to load quicker?

    Thanks for any help.

    Edit: I am talking about the title screen and the dancing Claptrap, almost 2 minutes seems excessive.

    submitted by /u/jsteph67
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment