• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    Borderlands I know this is a known issue, but if the Fabricator could stop sending its loot to Zimbabwe, that would be great.

    Borderlands I know this is a known issue, but if the Fabricator could stop sending its loot to Zimbabwe, that would be great.


    I know this is a known issue, but if the Fabricator could stop sending its loot to Zimbabwe, that would be great.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:09 AM PST

    This post brought to you by an extraordinary run of bad luck in which over 20 runs half of those sent me to another character to check the lost loot.

    Yay for lost loot, which means this is now just incredibly inconvenient instead of infuriating.

    submitted by /u/Smeggywulff
    [link] [comments]

    Gearbox, it's 2020. Can we please get a 'pick up as junk' option soon? Pretty please?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:18 PM PST

    It could be something as simple as clicking in the right stick while looking at your loot. It wouldn't make anything be overpowered or broken or able to be abused in any way, just simply speed up and improve inventory management.

    submitted by /u/PrinceBatCat
    [link] [comments]

    Flak's dominance should make the target a pet instead of an ally

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:01 PM PST

    Honestly I thought it did this when I first read the skill, but wouldn't it synergize so much more with the rest of the master skill tree if the enemy you dominate counted as a pet instead of an ally? You would have another target to share damage to, and it would get all the damage boosts and other pet modifiers from the tree. Pet builds seem pretty weak and I feel like this could really help.

    submitted by /u/TSMgeorgie
    [link] [comments]

    Vertical Split-Screen

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:06 PM PST

    Does Borderlands 3 have have vertical Split-Screen yet, I'm wanting to play it with my partner but that's the only way theyll play

    submitted by /u/GHOST3o0o
    [link] [comments]

    My game keeps crashing on the playing with fire quest [Xbox one]

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:49 AM PST

    Has this been happening to other people?

    submitted by /u/Raiyqn
    [link] [comments]

    Should I complete TVHM purely for legendary farming purposes?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:10 PM PST

    So I have a level 50 FL4K with a great build/load out. Just been grinding some bosses on M3 mostly for legendaries.

    I plan on him being my "main" character for the rest of this game, including future level cap raises.

    Anyhow, after I completed the campaign around level 40 I just started farming and never started TVHM since I knew I'd be doing the campaign so much with other VH's. Should I go ahead and slog through TVHM purely for the purpose of better loot now and in the future?

    Thanks for the input.

    submitted by /u/twinklegrandaddy
    [link] [comments]

    Here's some good borderlands YouTubers

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:36 PM PST

    Oboe shoes games/twos is really funny and he has a mix of dark and light humor (mainly dark LOL). warning:he talks about bionacles a lot but it's still funny even if you don't know about them.

    Pugly:I haven't watched much of him but what I have watched is really funny.he's really nice to his viewers,also I've had a small conversation with him on Reddit.

    submitted by /u/moonstrocety
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Amara Build

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:41 AM PST

    Hey everyone! I just joined the subreddit roughly 3 days ago, and I was wondering if anyone had a reliable Amara build for Mayhem 4. I'm looking for something that's great for general mobbing, but can still hold its own in boss fights. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Diinkiii
    [link] [comments]

    Exclamation mark! On locations in map and nothings on the map?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:59 PM PST

    What is it and why they there?

    submitted by /u/Pertl49
    [link] [comments]

    What do I do now? (No spoilers btw)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:20 PM PST

    I just beat borderlands 3 and now I don't know what to do. Side quests are okay but is there anything else I can do on it? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Hidden_f0x
    [link] [comments]

    Song at Moxxie’s heist credits

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:49 PM PST

    What is the song with the female vocalist during the credits for the heist????

    submitted by /u/LuciferThayne
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a Circle of Slaughter map just for Hyperion Loaders in this new DLC?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:46 AM PST

    It seems like every major enemy has a mission to fight for a few rounds in an arena;,Maliwan, COV and wildlife. It just seems fitting that they'd do the same for loaders. All of my good legendaries are corrosive.

    submitted by /u/Retrogamepak
    [link] [comments]

    Should you keep unique items?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:43 PM PST

    Been having a blast with Borderlands 3. Only concern is whether I should I keep any unique weapons I come across or not. In this case; the buttplug. I got it for completing the optional objective on the Dump on Dumptruck quest, but I've found better weapons since then. Not sure whether to store it, sell it, keep using it or drop it. What do you think?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Funk_nuts
    [link] [comments]

    (Xbox) searching for Maliwan take down party

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:36 PM PST

    These queues are just ridiculous, I could use a partner, farmed up s survivability/Elemant build that I've melted bosses with so I'm ready.

    Gt xGreenxxDragonx

    submitted by /u/xRedxDragonx
    [link] [comments]

    Screen freezing, music still playing

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:28 AM PST

    While playing BL3, sometimes my game will frequently freeze up, the audio stilll plays but everything else is dead. It's like the frames drop completely and don't come back!

    Anyone know what this is?

    submitted by /u/jayejg
    [link] [comments]

    I have a list of questions about BL3!(I'm new)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:28 PM PST

    1).Should I buy the Season Pass? I love the game (Just got it today) and am currently level . 2).I can't make a final decision on my main character. I'm currently playing Zane but I feel like Moze/FL4K may be a better choice based off my playstyle (I like to snipe to start the battle off but once it's began I love to be on the frontline) 3).How does the V.I.P system work? I'm so confused Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/ItZ_Lewis1245
    [link] [comments]

    What would constitute a "full" playthrough?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:13 PM PST

    Im a relatively new player and im trying to capture the full experience with bl3. Any tips? Should i rush through the main campaign to play on the higher difficulties? Try to do every mission? Is there side content im missing? Is it to complete thvm solo?

    submitted by /u/YeOldeDrunkenBastard
    [link] [comments]

    I got all 4 Borderlands games for Christmas all with the dlc (except for 3) I am almost done with B1 and want to know how to finish playing.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:53 PM PST

    People keep on saying to do play through 2 and then do dlc, but I feel like it takes up too much time and I won't be able to get to any of the 3 other games w/ dlc as quickly. Any thoughts? For anyone wondering Im at the part in B1 where I do the smoke mission in old haven.

    submitted by /u/Syngaties
    [link] [comments]

    Incredible Story!!!!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:42 PM PST

    So I just finished the borderlands 3 story. After hundreds of hours invested into the second game, I never thought 2K could top it. Fuck me, they did. I don't know if I'm the only one, but that whole end part to the game had me emotional. The characters, the result, the game play, everything was perfect. A truly incredible game that I can't wait to play more of.

    In my opinion the best campaign from any game to come out. Am I the only one? What's other people's thoughts? Fucking incredible in my opinion. Even the credit song got me a lil tear or two going.

    submitted by /u/jayejg
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:49 PM PST

    anyone wanna play sum bl1 on xbox1 for the nostalgia? currently got no one to play it with :(

    submitted by /u/Parrrkerr
    [link] [comments]

    Viability of melee Amara in TVHM MM2-3?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:55 PM PST

    I've found a nice bundle of good artifacts mods and shields with annountments that could have her wreck face, but I'm not sure if that's going to out damage my elemental Quick Phasecast build.

    Any recommendations or mandatory weapons? as well as tips would be appreciated. Gracias!

    submitted by /u/xRedxDragonx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment