• Breaking News

    Monday, February 3, 2020

    Borderlands Chest event is great, but half my legendaries are level 49???

    Borderlands Chest event is great, but half my legendaries are level 49???


    Chest event is great, but half my legendaries are level 49???

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Is this happening to anyone else? It's definitely 60% + of them.

    Yes, yes. TVHM.. Mayhem 4.

    Edit: Yes these are from chests. Im making sure to keep track and anything I pull from mob/boss drops have been 100% level 50

    submitted by /u/Sudden_Nomad
    [link] [comments]

    So when we bringing back the grinder

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Give me something to grind soldier

    submitted by /u/Tatanbatman
    [link] [comments]

    Is the DLC worth the 15 bucks?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:02 PM PST

    Did not enjoy the story campaign that much and playing nothing but splash moze is going stale for me.

    submitted by /u/mastergaming234
    [link] [comments]

    Bring Back Reward Indicators

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:14 AM PST

    I'm replaying BL3 for about the fifth time now and I have to say, where did the reward icons/indicators go? They where extremely useful! In the other Borderlands entries I could use the icons to gauge whether or not I wanted to do a side mission. But now I'm fighting blind doing a 20 minute side mission for something as little as cash and experience. (Things I can get doing something else) Do why did they get rid of them?

    submitted by /u/TheFancyLunatic
    [link] [comments]

    Circle of slaughter chest patched

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:40 PM PST

    I went to go try and get some more quick legendaries tonight, but the corner no longer seemed to despawn enemies. Did they push a silent patch out?

    submitted by /u/dtwnfunkystuff
    [link] [comments]

    So when we bringing back vermi

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:02 AM PST

    Since the Ascension bluff doors to an arena shown pre launch had him in it and so far the only thing I've seen on YouTube is you can get the varkids to headbutt the door but nothing lies behind it so far

    submitted by /u/Greenbuk75
    [link] [comments]

    Now TAHT'S a spicy meatball!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:20 PM PST

    Rakk P4kk class mod is hard to drop.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:02 PM PST

    I wish the Rakk P4kk class mod wasn't so god damn hard to get, I literally spent three straight days farming Tink Of Cunning on Mayhem 4 and he didn't drop it, He dropped class mods for the other characters, The only class mods he dropped for my fl4k were the Bounty Hunter and Red Fang class mods, what the hell.

    submitted by /u/Kn1feMAst3r64
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone on PS4 need to get carried through the Takedown on M4?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:48 AM PST

    Hey if anyone has been having trouble with the takedown to get gear, you can add me on PSN and I can run through it with you. I'm usually free to play from 1pm-5pm EST. I'm using the Driver and the Recursion so we can get through the whole thing pretty quickly.

    Gamer tag is: KingmaE

    submitted by /u/SenSei_Buzzkill
    [link] [comments]

    It's been said before but red chests

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:19 PM PST

    I've been watching a couple streamers while at work to get some free loot. They hit the same chests over and over again. After going home yesterday jumped on to do some farming myself but my chests wont respawn. What are they doing that I'm not?

    submitted by /u/nerdmman
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna run slaughter tstar in the next 10-15 minutes?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:49 PM PST

    Ps4. Msg me for gamertag

    submitted by /u/funnyredditname710
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought Handsome Jackpot, and it's not showing up for download

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:29 PM PST

    I just bought it on the Epic Games store, and the order went through but no sign of any need to download or restart. What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/Slowly_Clapping
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian Ranks not working on new character

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:09 PM PST

    On PS4. Made a new Moze but the guardian rank perks don't work. Not sure what the cause is - loaded up a level 50 character and they work fine. Anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/whatdo_543
    [link] [comments]

    Wedding day Massacre question

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:08 PM PST

    Something I don't get: Why does Moxxi want to help make peace between the bandit clans if they hate her and she (normally) hates them? Is there any answer other than "she's just a complicated girl"?

    submitted by /u/Bootlebat
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the dlc

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:19 PM PST

    Was watching Joltzdudes newest video and Freddie dropped a fanny pack and it gave him another legendary. Anyways, if you farm Freddie, does he drop it all the time or just for the first time you kill him for the story?

    submitted by /u/xCloutCobain
    [link] [comments]

    Ps3 tps help.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:54 PM PST

    For some reason my copy of the pre sequal refuses to load properly, claptrap stays on my screen dancing for hours several times. And whem it does load i cant get past the menu. Anyone have any idea on what i could do?

    submitted by /u/Fleetway64
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys play Amara?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:56 AM PST

    I'm having a kind of tough time figuring out a decent all-around build for her on Mayhem 4. She's my last Vault Hunter and I just fully leveled her up and I have access to a lot of good gear. I prefer my Zane but I could see her being just as fun. My issue with her is that my main go to weapons for most characters feel weak on her. I've got a shit ton of annointed shields, grenades, and weapons that should work awesome for her but I guess I'm fucking up the combos and my build and coms.

    submitted by /u/shamus4mwcrew
    [link] [comments]

    Let's talk about the Assassin VH, who do you think is the strongest

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:51 AM PST

    There are basically 3, 1 for each game (excluding TFTB) and here are their feats and accomplishments

    Borderlands 2: Zer0

    • A highly accomplished Mercenary Assassin
    • Has his Decepti0n to avoid/trick enemies during a fight
    • versatile with his knowledge on fighting at any ranges
    • Helped on stopping Handsome Jack take over Pandora
    • Bodyguard of the current Atlas CEO and also the Head of Security and a personal assassin
    • only known for his high profile targets

    Borderlands: The Pre Sequel: Athena

    • A feared assassin of Old Atlas
    • A CQC Expert with his sword and shield
    • Able to dismantle the Old Atlas with just herself
    • Dismantled Atlas on Pandora
    • Helped Jack to enter and retrieve the Elpis Vault
    • Feared assassin of the Old Atlas
    • Can hold herself against a group of gun users while using a sword and shield

    Borderlands 3: Zane

    • A highly accomplished Mercenary Assassin
    • Versatility with his gadgets that allows him to run n gun or hold up a position
    • Specializes with mid to range combat
    • Got into trouble for having no loyalty over any corporations
    • Gained knowledge on almost all corporation making him a target for all of them
    • Helped stop CoV and the destruvtion of Pandora

    IMO it's either Zer0 or Zane but it's mostly just bias as i love their characters

    submitted by /u/JetStrim
    [link] [comments]

    How do you do the childhood's end quest in BL3

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:57 PM PST

    I know it's from Tannis in Conrad's hold, but I can't seem to get to where she is. She seems to be underground but the mine is locked

    submitted by /u/Bootlebat
    [link] [comments]

    Do the circles of slaughter count towards side missions?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:07 PM PST

    I've completed the cistern of slaughter, but it didn't count towards my side mission completion, yet some websites do say it does count towards the trophy.

    Any help would be amazing. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/whales-are-assholes
    [link] [comments]

    Save files

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:14 AM PST

    If i download a save file for a build am i able to then use that character for different builds or does it only work for the build its downloaded for

    submitted by /u/iJonesyLFC
    [link] [comments]

    Couple o’ questions ‘bout this Borderlands 3.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 06:00 PM PST

    I quit the game, came back, and my vehicle's gone. Please don't tell me the game will make me trudge back to get a vehicle every time I quit.

    Also does the rest of the game have these insane respawn rates? I cleared a place of bandits and literally five minutes later it was completely repopulated.

    submitted by /u/Chezecaek
    [link] [comments]

    Best builds and gear for a non-cryo Zane?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:01 AM PST

    I cannot for the life of me land critical hits. So it pains me that crits are required for what seems like the most viable skills for the likes of Flak Zane and Moze. (Except explosive Moze. Love me some good boom.)

    Currently running a kill skill build with my Digi-Clone and SNTNL. Transformer has been the best shield for me so far.

    submitted by /u/xRedxDragonx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment