• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    Borderlands Ever had one of those days where you wish you had a spare bolt cutter to break off that explosive collar around Bloodwing's neck?

    Borderlands Ever had one of those days where you wish you had a spare bolt cutter to break off that explosive collar around Bloodwing's neck?


    Ever had one of those days where you wish you had a spare bolt cutter to break off that explosive collar around Bloodwing's neck?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:57 PM PST

    Yeah. Me too. ;-;

    submitted by /u/m0unta1ns
    [link] [comments]

    Something I keep hearing about that worries me for Borderlands 3

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:56 AM PST

    I keep seeing talk about microtransactions coming to borderlands soon. Let me be quite frank with you, I think this will ruin borderlands 3. There is no place in a looter game for things like battle passes and loot boxes. Borderlands 3 has steadily been getting better and better as each month goes by. Its quite honestly become my favorite game to play.

    Now if you want a perfect example of what microtransactions do to a looter just look at what's become of destiny 2. All the cool looking cosmetics and weapon skins are locked behind real money and their battle pass is quite ridiculous if you ask me. The very first reward is an exotic weapon and the free track vs. Premium is pathetic.

    We need to be loud and revolt if they do arrive and sour the game. Our favorite franchises of the past are slowly being poisoned by this business model and I don't want it to happen to Borderlands 3. We've seen what 2K games have done to their games in the past, let's not let it happen in B3

    submitted by /u/Dethproof814
    [link] [comments]

    Here's the fastest, easiest BL3 red chest farm. The Cistern exploit was patched last night.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:30 AM PST

    Go to Eden 6 - Floormoor Basin - Reliance. The chest is a fancy Jakob's chest, located 25' away from your spawn point, in the building to the right of the two vending machines across from you, where you retrieved the locked up Jakobs weapons for Clay and the townsfolk. It takes 20 seconds to loot. Quit out, load back in, repeat. On console, you're looking at around a minute round trip. Enjoy.

    submitted by /u/shinigamixbox
    [link] [comments]

    Character model wanted / moxxi’s heist

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:51 PM PST

    Or at least like, a t pose reference image or something. I posted this specifically in the bl3 sub and got no responses, so I'm trying here. I'm after any images of Jack's bl3 Moxxi's Heist character model from the opening cutscene. I wanted to compare his strange hammerhead shark-like head to his original bl2 model. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/JD66613
    [link] [comments]

    I love Handsome Jack

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:37 PM PST

    I see a lot of stuff about him being a serial killer- basically everyone in the borderlands universe is... now I'm not saying he's a great person I mean the whole Angel thing- yeah well that could have gone better. But some part of me has this like attachment to him as well as Rhys cause I relate to him (other then the whole murder part ) He has such an interesting character type, me and my friends all agree he's an Anti-Hero I wanna see what other people have to say, so comment I guess?

    submitted by /u/FinnPoe-2187
    [link] [comments]

    Can you play on PS3 with somebody on ps4

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:31 PM PST

    I can't afford a ps4 but I have a ps3, my friend has a ps4 and I want to play co-op borderlands with him, but I'm worried I won't be able to play with him, I know that PlayStation allows this on certain games but I don't know if it can be done on this game specifically.

    submitted by /u/Decidueyebestpokemon
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most disappointing gun in the game in Borderlands 3?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:47 PM PST

    I honestly believe the baby maker is the most disappointing gun in Borderlands 3. It could've been a good gun, but its mirvs cost additional ammo, making it even more expensive to throw.

    submitted by /u/Retr0Mxsked
    [link] [comments]

    I think I broke it....

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:33 PM PST

    I was trying to do the Underdome, when i noticed that the Weapon spawns at the end of round werent stopping. This led me to getting infinite spawning weapons, including some legendaries!!!
    I want to post some screenshots but cant?

    submitted by /u/Framplepants
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else bored and waiting for dlc

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:43 AM PST

    Like I think I've done all I can with the game but aside from handsome jackpot was a little lack luster despite the odd few entertaining bits and decent farms but I just felt kinda bored going through it. The events are nice don't get me wrong but it's not much like in terms of keeping anyone tidied over till another dlc.

    submitted by /u/Aido9999
    [link] [comments]

    Which sidequests should I save for Playthrough 2.5 in Borderlands 1?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:30 PM PST

    I really don't want to mess up and have to start over again.

    submitted by /u/greenbatborg
    [link] [comments]

    How low can recharge delay get?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:24 AM PST

    Not counting badass ranks, how low can it get?

    I'm playing Maya and with her the lowest I can imagine it is with a warder class mod putting 6 more points into the ward skill. Is there anything else that can be put on top of this? Or anything that provides more of a bonus?

    submitted by /u/Thefriendlygrenade
    [link] [comments]

    How does Playthrough 2 work in Borderlands 1?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Is it exactly like Borderlands 2 where you should save sidequests until UVHM?

    submitted by /u/greenbatborg
    [link] [comments]

    Very random BL3 questions

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:42 PM PST

    I only played BL2 and BL, I haven't played #3 yet. I'm going to get #3 later this year, but I have some curiosity:

    1. How do you like the skills and class design compared to the other two games

    2. How do you like the level layout/design compared to the other two games

    3. How is the gunplay compared to the other two (I assume pretty similar?)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Chezni19
    [link] [comments]

    Frustration

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:14 AM PST

    Over the weekend I ran a total of 900 runs for amaras driver class mod on Tvhm MM4. This is the sham 94% all over again

    submitted by /u/Nerd2199
    [link] [comments]

    Need Trophies, help plz

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:43 AM PST

    PS4 player, looking for other people to do the whole General Knox DLC as well as co-OP trophies (including Crawmerax)

    submitted by /u/TehFuzzehSSJ
    [link] [comments]

    Any News about the Insider Program?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:37 AM PST

    Hey guys and gals,

    I have been collecting insider points for quite some time now and am not sure what to do with them (got the weapons, don't want / need the wallpapers) -- is there anything coming or should I just give up on clicking on the Facebook and Twitter link once a week?

    submitted by /u/1st_Theophil
    [link] [comments]

    FYI: Cistern of Slaughter Chest Farm was fixed

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Sucks that they Stealth fix this and not anything else. They added an invisible wall

    submitted by /u/ScubaRec0n
    [link] [comments]

    Moze build without IB hopping?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:55 AM PST

    As the title says, is there currently a viable M4 Build that either utilizes IB in it's entirety, or at least doesn't use it at all.

    Moze was the first character I played when the game launched, and fore leveling IB was a blast. However, I really can't stand the hop in/hop out mechanic to trigger certain buffs. It feels very clunky and also kinda wrong, considering how awful this is from a gameplay design perspective.

    submitted by /u/ShadedCookie
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps crashing

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:19 PM PST

    I'm on PC, and am currently unable to play the game as it crashes after around five minutes. There are no special requirements for it to crash - once, I just idled in Sanctuary 3 and it crashed anyway. The game has been playable previously - I've gotten 2 characters up to level 50. I think the problems may have started when I upgraded to a 2080Ti, but not entirely sure this is the cause.

    Anyone else have the same problem, or a fix to it?

    submitted by /u/Shh_only_dreams_now
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment