• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Borderlands I just realized how the BL3 plot made Zarpedon's plan to destroy the moon make way more sense

    Borderlands I just realized how the BL3 plot made Zarpedon's plan to destroy the moon make way more sense


    I just realized how the BL3 plot made Zarpedon's plan to destroy the moon make way more sense

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:42 AM PST

    I feel like a dummy for not noticing this earlier

    But I still don't get how Jack knew that there were 6 sirens on the universe or how opening the Vault would cause Eridium to show up

    submitted by /u/not_anakin
    [link] [comments]

    Just Realized: “FlameRock Refuge” is a reference to Fyrestone”, the Starting town in BL1.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:21 PM PST

    I kind of miss the Blind Redneck that helped us kill Ninetoes from this realization.

    submitted by /u/MatrixReaper
    [link] [comments]

    So it’s been almost 6 months since launch, so can we PLEASE get some console optimization?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:02 PM PST

    For reference I play on an Xbox One X

    The performance issues in this game have been pretty bad since launch, and I understand that playing on console is bound to have lower frames rates and frame caps, I get that. But when I can play on performance mode in the dlc and get a consistent 60fps and then when I move to the main game I drop frames like crazy, it really kills my motivation to replay the game, can we get a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/Juicen97
    [link] [comments]

    Seeking Player Responses to a Research Survey about Experiencing Character “Death” in Gaming: My Dissertation

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:24 PM PST

    Hello players,

    I am a doctoral student in West Virginia University's Department of Communication Studies. You are invited to participate in a research study (my dissertation, actually) about death in gaming. After completing the study, you can choose to be entered in a drawing to possibly win a $100 gift card for Amazon.com (8 total gift cards will be drawn).

    The purpose of this research is to learn more about how players respond when their video game characters die. I want to hear your personal stories, feelings, and thoughts about witnessing the death of one of your game characters.

    The questionnaire for this study is available online. It will take approximately 25 minutes to complete. Your answers to the questions, and your involvement in the study, will be kept confidential.

    To be eligible to participate in this research you must meet 2 requirements:

    1. You must have played at least one role-playing game in which you experienced the temporary death of a character (i.e., the death was not permanent). In other words, after the character died you were able to start over and reuse the character in subsequent play attempts (e.g., The Witcher 3, The Outer Worlds, Skyrim).

    2. You must be at least 18 years of age.

    Participation in this research is offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. I hope to enroll approximately 400 video game players in this research. Once a sufficient number of responses have been collected, I will close the study and prevent further participation.

    This study has been acknowledged by West Virginia University's Institutional Review Board, and is on file as Protocol #1912835407. This post has also been approved by this subreddit's moderators.

    Thank you for taking the time to read through this post!

    If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail me, Mckay Steven West (msw0020@mix.wvu.edu), or, you can contact my research supervisor, Dr. Elizabeth Cohen, Associate Professor of Communication Studies (elizabeth.cohen@mail.wvu.edu).

    Once you have completed the study, we ask that you please avoid talking about the details of the survey in the comments to avoid potentially altering future participants' responses.

    If you wish to participate in this study, please visit the link below to learn the complete details of the study and to fill out the survey:

    https://wvu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5z2Ve4iDZ9JUesR

    submitted by /u/mckaywest
    [link] [comments]

    So the Jakobs ricochet tech

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:09 AM PST

    It just dawned on me Gaige probably helped make it huh?

    submitted by /u/Variantr
    [link] [comments]

    Agonizer 9000 Loot Drop Analytics

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:38 AM PST

    I was farming for some good dictators and I decided to do a little experiment by killing Agonizer 9000 and recording the drops and anointments. The data provided is pretty accurate but I may have made one or two mistakes along the way but it doesnt really change the overall outcome of the experiment.

    I hope you guys enjoy viewing my pain and suffering on a google spread sheet, the results are interesting

    EDIT: I know this experiment and results may not have been the most professional but it provides insight

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hOom_KbkPfudq7lV0qmf2ez9W1kWnWM6XHyGfuCz_qQ/edit?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/TheAngryEngie
    [link] [comments]

    A weird audio bug.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:17 PM PST

    Has anyone experienced an audio bug while in the Graveyard fight in co-op? I literally thought it was only me but my friend had the same bug as well.

    submitted by /u/FloofyAsuka
    [link] [comments]

    How do they do IT?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:53 PM PST

    I am just questioning my self how do people like K6 joltzdude or VPG don't get bored of bl when they have like over 10 VH's lvl 50. I got bored after I played through normal with Fl4k and I waited 1 to 2 months to have interest in the game

    submitted by /u/xXxdragongamingxXx
    [link] [comments]

    Ion cannon Buff?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:44 PM PST

    So I only played the DLC about a week ago and I love the Ion Cannon, but hated that I would have to reload after every second shot because it took 6-7 ammo per shot. But I just logged in and now it only takes 1-2 ammo per shot? Is this is a bug?

    submitted by /u/Jordanwind91
    [link] [comments]

    Why are Hyperion weapons so weak in BL3?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:54 PM PST

    I'm trying to use Hyperion SMGs and shotguns an earlier they where doing well now even ones on level aren't doing enough damage and even the faster firing rates and crits don't seem to make these marshmallow guns worth the ammo. I'm just using them to round out my Zane who uses Atlas pistols and rifles

    submitted by /u/H311LORD
    [link] [comments]

    BL3: TVHM "Reset Missions" - Does it erase story progress?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:27 PM PST

    Yup. Does it erase my story progress? Does it erase all missions or only side quests?

    submitted by /u/The_Flying_Shark
    [link] [comments]

    Gearbox is skipping GDC

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:32 PM PST

    Gearbox today notified GDC organizers that their team will not attend GDC or be able to give their scheduled presentations.

    Ou remployees' health and wellness is our primary concern

    Information via Twitter

    submitted by /u/Frocharocha
    [link] [comments]

    What's the deal with this EGS BL3 sale?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:36 PM PST

    Title.

    To be more specific thought... So if I was wanting to buy BL3 with the season pass today, it's 50% off. The Super Deluxe Edition is basically cheaper than what I paid for my regular version of the game I got last year. However if I want to get the season pass upgrade. That's only 20% off... or exactly 10 dollars cheaper than the super deluxe edition?

    So it's basically an amazing sale to try and recommend to a new friend to pick it up, but still pretty awful/expensive to upgrade to have the season pass.

    submitted by /u/Furycrab
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else have a problem with Ultrawide resolutions?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:21 AM PST

    I am coming back after not playing for a bit and I noticed that my map and event menus are way bigger than they should be. Is anyone else having this issue? If you are did you fix it and how?

    submitted by /u/TheOutsider1783
    [link] [comments]

    Are Titles just kind of pointless now?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:53 PM PST

    Background: I've been playing BL1, it's been a minute since I've played 2+TPS and I haven't played 3 and have been going out of my to avoid learning anything about it so when I do, it will all be new.

    But I'm playing BL1 now and if I find like a Matador or a Masher or even a Thumper, I know right away what kind of gun it is. Like not just whether its a shotgun or a pistol, that's obvious. But I know what it's for. How close I should be when I'm using it, what kind of fire rate it will probably have. If I find a Matador or a Masher in BL1, I'm psyched, I know that's going to be perma-equipped until I've outleveled it by a large margin. But it occurred to me, not only can I not really think of a single common title for BL2, I can only really remember one non-unique, non-legendary, non-E-Tech gun that I was ever really "psyched" to get, and that was the Droog, I think? and all I really remember is that is was a Vladof sniper rifle, and that's it.

    The Titles in BL1 usually had an effect and were given because the weapon had certain stats already, but as far as I can tell, the only things that matter for a Title in BL2 is who mad the gun and what barrel it has, which hardly seems like good qualifiers. Could get two wildly different versions of something with the same Title, seems like.

    submitted by /u/SeismicNewt
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 cross-play?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:29 AM PST

    Sorry if this has been asked recently but, ive looked around and havent found anything. Has there been amy recent news in regards to when cross play may becoming out? My friends and I are holding off on the dlcs hoping it will be released with one of them so we cam play them together.

    submitted by /u/supercondor
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know any easy builds for FL4K

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Hey so this might be long. I bought borderlands 3 super deluxe edition and I completed it but the issue was bosses became difficult to farm and bosses didn't have designated loot. Now I haven't touched the game in ages but I loved the look of these dlc's and I thought I could find a build for FL4K and get back into it and starting other campaigns. However, all the builds I saw on YouTube didn't give info on the items/how to get them. So does anyone know any builds with how to get the items or an easy, flexible build. Sorry that this was long but it's just that I don't know much about the game currently.

    submitted by /u/Jetswampert13
    [link] [comments]

    New Skill trees ideas: Zane new skill tree idea Silent Ninja Skill Tree.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:56 PM PST

    First of all this post is based on ideas provided in my past post. So thanks to everyone who shared there thoughts on that post.

    New Skill Tree Name: Silent Ninja

    Action Skill: Dash

    Action Skill Description:

    Zane will Dash/Teleport forward a few feet. After Zane uses Dash he will be invisible for 5 seconds. Dash has 2 charges.

    Cool-down time: 20 Seconds

    Lore: Zane got this device when he used to work for Maliwan. Zane's Dash Device is also personalized by him.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Tier 1 skills:

    Skill: Quick Shadow

    Ranks: 5

    Effect: While Zane's shields are active he will have increased movement speed. When the shields are broken this effect will be doubled.

    Movement Speed increase: 2%/ 4%/ 6%/ 8%/ 10%

    Skill: Wolf fang

    Ranks: 3

    Effect: When Zane Melees a Flesh Enemy the enemy will start to bleed causing the enemy to suffer Damage for 5 seconds.

    Health Per second dealt: 500HP/S - 1000HP/S - 1500HP/S

    Skill: Critical Weather

    Effect: Zane's critical hits have a chance to cause random elemental Effects to the enemy.

    Random elemental effect chance: 5%/ 10%/ 15%/ 25%

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Tier 2

    Augment: Electric Discharge

    Effect: After using Dash Zane will release a powerful Electric nova.

    Skill: Lucky Shot:

    Ranks: 5

    Effects: Zane's critical hits have a 25% chance to deal extra damage.

    Extra damage dealt: 10%/ 15%/ 20%/ 25%/ 35%

    Skill: Electrical punch:

    Ranks: 3

    Effects: Whenever Zane Melees a Shielded enemy there is a chance the enemy shield will be depleted.

    Chance the enemy shield will be depleted: 20% / 40% / 60%

    Skill: Dash Power:

    Ranks: 5

    Effects: After using Dash Zanes Melee attacks do extra damage for 10 Seconds.

    Extra damage Dealt: 20% / 40% / 60% / 80% / 100%

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Tier 3:

    Augment: Dash Adrenalin

    Effect: After using Dash Gun Damage is increased by 25% and Melee Damage is increased by 50% for a short period of time (10 Seconds)

    Augment: Nuclear Dash

    Effect: After using Dash Zane will cause a nuclear explosion causing massive radioactive damage. (Zane is immune to this explosion.)

    Skill: Double Jump Jetpack

    Effect: Zane Gains the ability to double jump. Slam Attack damage is increased by 100% (This is not made so Zane can jump very high. Just High enough to use the slam attack)

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Tier 4:

    Augment: Extra Dash.

    Effect: Zane can know Charge 3 Dashes instead of 2.

    Augment: Fast Regeneration

    Effect: After using Dash Zane Regenerates 20% of his max Health.

    Skill: Robot Slasher

    Ranks: 1

    Effect: When Zane Melees an Armored Enemy he will deal 100% Extra melee damage as corrosive damage.

    Skill: Thick Skin

    Ranks: 5

    Effects: Zane will gain damage resistance.

    Damage Resistance gained: 10% / 20% / 30% / 40% / 50%

    Skill: Shuriken

    Ranks: 1

    Effect: 25% damage increase and 25% critical hit damage increase.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Tier 5

    Skill: Martial Arts

    Ranks: 3

    Effects: Zanes Melee attacks have a chance to deal Critical Hits

    Critical hit chance: 15% / 30% / 45%

    Skill: Yin Energy

    Ranks: 1

    Effects: Zanes Melee attacks have 20% life steal.

    Skill: Last Stand

    Ranks: 3

    Effects: When Zanes Shields are broken/Depleted Zane will gain Extra gun damage and Melee Damage.

    Extra Gun/Melee Damage: 10% / 20% / 30%

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Capstone: Shadow of Death

    Effects: Zanes Melee weapon is replaces by a sword. The sword deals 2 consecutive hits when used. After using Dash Zanes Melee Damage is increased by 200% for 10 seconds.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    What do you think?

    If this were a skill tree Zane had would you use it?

    What would you change in this skill tree to make it better?

    Thanks everyone for your time. If you like this idea let me know I am thinking about another skill tree for Zane regarding a grenade launcher.

    Thank again.

    submitted by /u/HELLSKING115
    [link] [comments]

    LOOTSPLOSION! - February 28, 2020

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:10 AM PST

    Look at allll that gearrrrr!

    Welcome to the /r/Borderlands LOOTSPLOSION! Show us your most highly prized, your most disappointing, your hardest-won pieces of booty. Tell the tale of how it was won. Ask questions about it, if you like, or describe just how nifty it's been for you.

    (Every week we'll post a new LOOTSPLOSION! thread for that week's show-and-tell. Show us what you've got!)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment