• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    Borderlands Beating Borderlands 3 with a Nintendo Power Glove

    Borderlands Beating Borderlands 3 with a Nintendo Power Glove


    Beating Borderlands 3 with a Nintendo Power Glove

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:47 PM PST

    Strange issue with the UI in BL2

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:38 PM PST

    I've been having this issue with the UI in BL2 lately. Tried reinstalling and verifying game files on steam and nothing has worked. Anyone else have this problem?

    https://imgur.com/a/OwSFIjW

    Edit: Found an old forum post about the issue that solved it

    https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205280520-PC-Text-for-Colorblind-Mode-Not-Showing-Up-Properly-In-Game

    submitted by /u/TotalScumbag69
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY tips

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:25 PM PST

    Hi just started borderlands 1 remastered. I'm stuck early on with no decent guns and am struggling to progress. I'm level 20 and all my guns just seem weak. The game right now is too hard. Any easy tips or stuff in just missing? Good loot spots?

    submitted by /u/Dalekomegazz
    [link] [comments]

    I want all of this for the next DLC.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:39 AM PST

    -Wishful Thinking- (1) A FL4K skill tree that turns your pet into a little Lovecraftian horror. (2) A Moze Skill Tree that turns her mech into a Hydra (3)A Zane Skill Tree that enhances sliding powers and distorts reality. Oh also grants Zane, demon wings for his action skill. (4) an Amara skill tree that augments slam powers, sends enemies through the void, and polymorphs your foes.

    WHAT IS NEEDED - (1)Lots of New Jacobs Guns(they are the best dont argue with me). (2)A Jacobs legendary Shield that ricochets critical hits meant for you right back at the enemy. Guaranteed Crits! (3) Buffs to a ton of underperforming legendaries. (4) Lovecraftian Cosmetics YES YES YES.

    (LASTLY) Dual Wielding Jacobs Pistols - Each with a different element. Shock and Fire. HIP FIRE only and critical hits return ammo to each weapons counterpart. High Fire Rate and Mag Size. Similiar aesthetic to The Companion.

    submitted by /u/Dethproof814
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite "Death Gurgle" quote from your enemies (Any BL game)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:00 PM PST

    It can be repeative but still funny. I like hear "Dont. Touch. My. Stuff"

    submitted by /u/CMunky03
    [link] [comments]

    Moze builds?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:32 PM PST

    Just got my moze to level 53 and wondering what builds are out there so that moze can be a badass in mayhem 4?

    submitted by /u/john4718
    [link] [comments]

    Connectivity issues on BL GOTY PS4 help

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:38 PM PST

    My friend and I have been playing for a few days but now when we try to play it will randomly switch me to offline mode mid game for not reason. Any solutions that anyone knows of?

    submitted by /u/DiabeticWaffle
    [link] [comments]

    Alternate manufacturer traits

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:52 PM PST

    I like the traits, but I wouldn't mind diversity. Would anyone else like to see alternate traits like tagging an atlas dart to not home in and deal the best element, or hyperion guns not having a shield, but adding to your shields, or having jakobs not ricochet, but refund ammo on kill?

    submitted by /u/6658
    [link] [comments]

    claptrap is my spirit animal

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:11 PM PST

    Borderlands 3 EGS, Steam crossplay?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:55 PM PST

    Will there be cross-play between the EGS and Steam versions of Borderlands 3?

    submitted by /u/aducknamedquack
    [link] [comments]

    Found a weird weapon

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:09 PM PST

    Playing TPS and I got an incendiary Maliwan Fervid Gospel that seems to apply cryo effects. On the side of the gun there is a blue elemental component. I can't find any information about this.

    EDIT: Actually it seems to also apply other elements as well. I tested some more and it has also applied corosive and shock. None of my skills or gear should be causing this and it only happens with this gun.

    submitted by /u/Rukathesoldier
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Scorpio XL/Judge Hightower bugged?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:55 PM PST

    I don't if I'm just supremely unlucky or not but Judge Hightower has just not dropped the Scorpio XL. Maybe it's only availabe in a mayhem run I don't know. Either way the only thing he's dropped are random legendaries or the carrier for me. I'm on PS4 by the way if that makes any difference.

    submitted by /u/Hadez2016
    [link] [comments]

    Community patch

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:04 PM PST

    Can someone explain to my peanut brain why does the community patches aren't on the next gen consoles? (XB1 PS4)

    submitted by /u/Mondri_Duck
    [link] [comments]

    What Kind Of Borderlands Video Content Would You Like To See?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:14 PM PST

    Hey everybody! I create video content on Borderlands such as Lore, Discussions & more! I was wondering what kind of other Borderlands video content would you like to see that you usually can;t find or just want to see done well! I am open to all feedback and talking about Borderlands with all of you!

    submitted by /u/SiegeOC
    [link] [comments]

    New COV Gun

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:43 PM PST

    COV-19

    Its a COV gun that uses the radiation mechanic but with corrosive damage. So essentially corrosive but infects enemies and then spreads corrosive to near by enemies and they explodes in a toxic cloud on death.

    Don't know if this should be a pistol or rifle. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/S7DZ
    [link] [comments]

    Holy fuck what happened to the lob?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:29 PM PST

    I leave for two months and this motherfucker is hung with a big daddy King Kong dong? Bosses don't hold up shit against it

    submitted by /u/Velcrowrath
    [link] [comments]

    XML file error appearing on BL2 since Steam update

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:38 AM PST

    I just started up borderlands 2 again on Steam and after getting through all the new privacy and matchmaking info I noticed that all the screens have this XML error text.

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/411676233760374794/684831051784388685/unknown.png

    Anyone know what this is or how to fix it? I don't know if maybe it is related to advertising overlays? something else it is trying to display?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/tanek_09
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for talented artists to design my borderlands themed sleeve! Willing to pay (of course) for someone to capture my vision!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:11 AM PST

    As stated above, looking to start designing an sleeve for my right arm in the art style of borderlands, with borderlands characters and items (mostly geared towards BL2, as that is when I fell in love with the series). If you know any artists that specialize in this art style, have them contact me and we can hopefully work something out! I recognize that custom designs take time and effort and will be mindful of that in working out fair price. Thanks in advance for any help/ exposure in my search!

    submitted by /u/dougenhymen
    [link] [comments]

    Did I do something to screw up my drops?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:33 PM PST

    I am playing through BL1 enhanced, keep hearing that loot is good.

    I am lvl22 and recently reached new haven. Spent 30mins farming the 6 chests there and I haven't even seen a single purple weapon, much less one of higher rarity. Other areas of the game gave me better luck. Is it an issue with my level, or new haven?

    submitted by /u/swolar
    [link] [comments]

    Music like Flamrock Refuge or Hayter's Folly

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:44 PM PST

    I've been using these two tracks, looped, as study music for years. I absolutely love them. And I want more music like them. The rest of the BL2 soundtrack is generally fast, frenetic stuff that doesn't really work for studying.

    I haven't played BL3 yet, or listened to its soundtrack - are there songs like Flamerock Refuge and Hayter's Folly on there I could add to my collection (of 2).

    Or, are there entire game soundtracks (or even bands?) that make similar music? I'd really like some more variety in my study music.

    submitted by /u/ashaquick
    [link] [comments]

    Tips on getting the Lucians call?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:42 PM PST

    Ive been trying ti get a lucians call quite literally since i first maxed out my Amara. Ive spent countless hours farming the Graveward, Chupa, and Captain traunt with no success whatsoever. Ive been on mainly Mayhem 3 (and more recently mayhem 4) usually on tvhm and just cant seem to get this dang gun. Any help at all????

    submitted by /u/alexmenstra
    [link] [comments]

    DLC mods in the Base game?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:09 AM PST

    I have the DLC, does the DLC weapons and mods drop in the base game or only the DLC region?

    submitted by /u/hen97
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment