• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 3, 2020

    Borderlands Possibly controversial, but I kinda hope we get more than 4 dlc’s for BL3.

    Borderlands Possibly controversial, but I kinda hope we get more than 4 dlc’s for BL3.


    Possibly controversial, but I kinda hope we get more than 4 dlc’s for BL3.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:07 PM PST

    It just seems to me that having al 4 DLC's drop within a yearish of the game launching seems fast, and as good as the gameplay is, I really like how much the storytelling improved with Moxxi's Heist. I wouldn't mind buying a second Season Pass for a second year of content, just to hopefully prolong the lifespan of this entry. Unless they plan on dropping another game in a couple of years, that would also be cool. I just don't want another 7 year wait between games with only 4 extra campaign packs.

    submitted by /u/JCthulhuM
    [link] [comments]

    Please have the 2nd intro cutscene play on the title screen if we stay idle for too long

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:57 AM PST

    Borderlands 1 and 2 had this. This is a feature that was missing from The Pre-Sequel and currently 3. I would love for this to be added.

    submitted by /u/greenbatborg
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly 1000% damage increase concept

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:29 PM PST

    It doesn't have to be 1000%. But with the lob as crazy strong as it is now, I was thinking that they should do this once a week to a random weapon. Then the following week, put the previous gun back to normal and choose another weapon. Not only would it entice you to grind, but it would make you use guns that you've probably never touched. It would also give content creators new builds to work on every week so things dont get stale. You would also be able to grind for dedicated shields or nades faster and even try speed running the takedown and see what build would be the fastest. There are a lot of options with this and I think it would be a blast!

    submitted by /u/Kissmybass5255
    [link] [comments]

    What was the luckiest thing that happened to you in any Borderlands title?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:45 AM PST

    Ive got 3 lucky moments from Borderlands 1, 2, and 3.

    Borderlands 1

    I managed to get an unforgiven masher from farming destroyer chests.

    Borderlands 2

    I managed to have a normal psycho drop a Lyuda in Three Horns Divide.

    Borderlands 3

    I managed to have an adult skag drop a god-roll Lucians Call while trying to farm Sledges Shotgun.

    submitted by /u/Retr0Mxsked
    [link] [comments]

    Curiosity kills the Vault hunter (question)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:00 PM PST

    How many of you guys have played through up to UVHM with all characters? If not with how many have you? I've only gotten 2 but going for more

    submitted by /u/HisokaMIW
    [link] [comments]

    what did you guys think of the pre-sequel as a whole

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:43 PM PST

    just saying but i never finished the game but please go ahead

    submitted by /u/cheesecakewizard421
    [link] [comments]

    Anointments on uniques

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:24 PM PST

    Is it possible to get anointments on unique quest rewards?

    submitted by /u/hellotiittyy
    [link] [comments]

    Zane or f4lk?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:13 AM PST

    I played on xbox at launch and quit awhile after, gonna be picking it up on steam now instead.

    I play Moze on launch, but i was wondering, out of either Zane or F4lk, who should i play and who is objectively better?

    I like Jakobs pistols, smgs , and ARs.

    submitted by /u/SantaClauzss
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian Ranks Epic Games to Steam?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:36 PM PST

    I'm thinking of getting bl3 on steam for the achievements. I'll be transferring my save files but has there been any news on whether there is going to be a way to transfer guardian ranks?

    submitted by /u/StrobeliteGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Why did Jack not fire on sanctuary after it was the in the sky?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:34 PM PST

    I know the in game reason was lillith bluffing that she could just teleport again so it would be a waste of money but... Jack this entire game has been practically flaunting how much he bathes in decadence hell he literally got a diamond encrusted pony just to basically laugh at the player and call them a bitch. Theres no real reason jack wouldn't do it just for shit's and giggles.

    submitted by /u/thebustman
    [link] [comments]

    Phaseslam Amara with Facepuncher still good for end game?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:51 PM PST

    I just logged on BL3 for the first time in like 4 months and I'm still running phaseslam+face puncher+rope-a-dope and brawler ward build with this talent setup (Allure and Soulfire).

    Is this kind of build still good? I see that the meta has really changed since the last time I played and I'm not seeing really any amara builds like this that go down the brawl tree. I'm not seeing too many phaseslam builds in general. I guess it's not that great for doing the takedowns?

    submitted by /u/Hotstreak
    [link] [comments]

    Access other characters?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:44 PM PST

    I'm playing BL2 in the PS4 handsome jack collection and I have a Salvador and a Maya. I started the maya today, but there was no option in the main menu to go back to Sal. I checked my files and both characters are saved. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/EXOTIC-RAINBOW-9
    [link] [comments]

    Jackobs vendor borderlands GTOY

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:11 PM PST

    I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen or if it's a bug but whenever I buy a gun from the jackobs vendor and save and quit and when I load back in that gun disappears from my inventory really upsetting

    submitted by /u/Pokemonfreaks
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Cross Save from PS4 to PC?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:20 PM PST

    Didn't like the game but I wanted to see what it was like on PC when it comes to steam. Is cross save an option yet? Or is Gearbox continually that clueless and behind the times?

    submitted by /u/speedx77
    [link] [comments]

    In regards to my last post there is also a CL4P-TP Steward bot, but you can call him claptrap.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:15 PM PST

    There is a claptrap in the auction house at 29:56-29:57 in Ready Players one

    submitted by /u/_Shiny_Meat_Bicycle_
    [link] [comments]

    showerthoughts on Tediore's business model

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:01 PM PST

    I like how in BL2 they really flash the tediore branding on the reload. I imagine there is a database somewhere where all the analytics are stored, just like your data on facebook. If that dataset existed in the USA right now I imagine it would be valuable for political purposes, marketing, research. I imagine you could tell all kinds of racist/classist stories or stories of police abuse if the data were to be leaked. I imagine that one of the things that keeps Tediore's prices down is that they sell the data to third parties, like a social network. There would be a lot of correlations between crime and tediore sales because that's the dataset that would be used for studies.

    Makes me want a DLC where mr Torgue and Claptrap are in an election for mayor of Sanctuary and the vault hunter has to go on a quest to steal the dataset from Tediore. Or something.

    submitted by /u/entropy_pool
    [link] [comments]

    The Lob

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:27 PM PST

    Has anything happened to it? My Lobs are back at 800 dmg, 4 mag and single shots. Was the buff reverted?

    submitted by /u/iAdrianzza
    [link] [comments]

    Rotating menu

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Anyone else wish that in bl3 the menu rotated to show you the whole world like in bl2 and bltps I like how it showed the areas around in full and just spun to show clap traps weird stuff, idk might just be me

    submitted by /u/sadhormonemonster
    [link] [comments]

    Has the vending machine sorting glitch been reintroduced?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:11 PM PST

    One of the most annoying glitches, to me, was how when you sold items to a vending machine the filter to sort by "type" didn't work. When you selected it the guns didn't change order, they just stay in the same formation. I made a Youtube video demonstrating it. Then they FINALLY FIXED IT. Now I hear that the same glitch has already been reintroduced in one of the hotfixes. :(

    I am not able to log on to my computer to check because I am away from home for a couple days. Can someone verify this? Is it truly back?

    submitted by /u/Vannysh
    [link] [comments]

    Kreig vault haunter killer?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:50 PM PST

    I mean, its possible he ended up killing vault-haunters till he met Maya. Who knows. What you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Yesyesyes511
    [link] [comments]

    my atlas shotgun idea

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Zeus Hammer

    has either 10 or 20 pallets

    instead of a tracker that you can shoot at enemys you shoot a granade towards them that rises into the air and starts scanning everything around it shots will prioretize enemies with shields first

    if you shoot while this scanner is active all shots will go to that scanner and shoot from the granade towards the target and deal 20% bonus dmg to shields

    if this pops a shield the enemy will take a burst of 300% wpn damage and trigger annointment effects like bonus elemental damage accordingly

    this gun would be pretty good to fight enemys with shields or to hit stuff behind cover or well physical shields. since its kinetic damage with bonus dmg on shields it might be a better solution to eletric or radiation guns sand it also will deal alot of bonus damage right after popping a shield.

    also since bullets IN GENERAL come from above it does make criticals for humanoid enemys easier. might be a bit shitty in tight spaces though

    so how do you like it.

    submitted by /u/Irarius
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment