• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    Borderlands I think it would be a cool idea for BL4 that we visit the Vladof homeworld and take part in this revolution that's been going on for decades.

    Borderlands I think it would be a cool idea for BL4 that we visit the Vladof homeworld and take part in this revolution that's been going on for decades.


    I think it would be a cool idea for BL4 that we visit the Vladof homeworld and take part in this revolution that's been going on for decades.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    A fun story arc that involves recruiting Vladof to our side for the Great War, but they can't join us yet because of this revolution that's been going on for a long time. We could finally meet Ivan Vladof (Founder of Vladof) and could also bring back Nurse Nina from TPS, who's his long-lost sister. I also would like to fight enemies that are sort of Vladof-based that use the same rapid fire guns in a Russia-themed setting.

    submitted by /u/TalesofaPreSequel
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 50% off on Steam

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Base game is 29.99. Digital deluxe is 39.99. Super deluxe is 49.99.

    Special promotion ends March 20th. Pre-loading should be available as well.

    BL3 on Sale

    submitted by /u/ShinRyuuken
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 has now sold more than 25 million units.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Borderlands 3 Steam Edition is available for pre-purchase. Also 50% off currently.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    For everyone that waited for Steam release, looks like it paid off.

    submitted by /u/Rythen_Aeylr
    [link] [comments]

    So does gamma burst flak good for mobbing and bossing or does the rakk attack build still reign supreme?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Probably my most favorite builds in BL3 is gamma burst and chain zane. But when they introduced M4 gammaburst wasnt doing it so i switched to rakk attack. But sense the gamma burst annoitment got a huge buff i was wondering if its better then rakk attack? Thanks

    submitted by /u/EverBlack697
    [link] [comments]

    Updated Amara and FL4K builds

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    I played the game as FL4K for a few months after it came out. Got to about level 45 but got distracted with other things and never finished the game. My friend just bought the game so I am looking to get back into it.

    As many others, my FL4K build was critical hit based but I am also aware that it was patched through and through.

    My question here is what builds are recommended for both Amara and FL4K, after ALL of the new patches and updates.

    It doesn't have to be super OP or anything, just something decent to have fun with. I know Amara used to have a melee build, is that still a thing?

    I was just out of the game for way too long and I am not familiar what the new updates did to the different characters.

    I am more interested in the skill tree rather than specific weapons because we both start from scratch so farming a specific weapon won't be something we will be doing anyway right now. If there are specific ones that are easily obtained throughout the game and fit the build (similar to Jakobs for FL4K), then that would work fine as well.

    Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

    EDIT: Does this one still work for Amara?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xUUTss3CP0

    submitted by /u/nsoifer
    [link] [comments]

    Any plans on adding more weapon skins?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    i love animated ones, especially the galaxy skin. they're gorgeous!

    submitted by /u/Siramez
    [link] [comments]

    Community Patch problems with BL2

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    I was using Community Patch for few days but today (March 10) for some reason when I try to execute it on console I just type in chat "exec patch.txt"

    I use BLCMM and Borderlands Hex Multitool to set it up again but nothing works.

    I verified files via steam, tried everything again and again but still doesn't work.

    Can someone help?

    submitted by /u/IShouldWashTheDishes
    [link] [comments]

    Which character between FL4K and Zane will be the most fun in coop ?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Hi,

    With Borderlands 3 hitting Steam soon, a friend of mine and I plan to play in cooperation, but I'm stuck over the character I will choose to play with him. Both Zane and FL4K seem really cool and I kinda like their skill trees, and I know I will play the other one in solo.

    I figures FL4K's pet may take the aggro and make the single player experience « easier » but I'd rather not have this element play in the balance as I'm experienced with Borderlands games.

    So, what are your thoughts ?

    submitted by /u/Kavehkan
    [link] [comments]

    And They'll Tell Two Friends...

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    Remember that achievement ?

    I do, it was just the gearbox flu...

    Stay safe, VH.

    submitted by /u/Kaining
    [link] [comments]

    Need help!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    I want to change the position of the weapon on the screen, in borderlands 1. I want to keep it a little further from the character's face. Does anyone have any idea how to do this?

    submitted by /u/HiroBeHero
    [link] [comments]

    Which character has the funniest dialogues in BL3?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Since I recently bought it, id love to know which Vault hunter has the best/funniest dialogues

    submitted by /u/Weisshuf
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Guardian Hunter Mission

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Hello, does anyone have the guardian hunter mission available on PS? Me and my friend were trying for the trophy and the game glitches and gave us the wrong option?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/bawksauce96
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to somehow buy [pc] BL3 season pass through Amazon?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    To quote Scooter, [I] am broke as hell. I'm on a tight budget, so the only disposable income for gaming I get for the foreseeable future is buy Amazon gift cards I get via Microsoft points. I can't figure out a way to buy the season pass. Epic game store only allows purchase methods through Paypal and my credit card. I'm guessing I'm screwed, but figured I'd see if anybody here had any bright ideas for a guy trying to not pile on debt.

    For what it's worth, I don't have any recurring or large purchases I make through Amazon that I can substitute and make the numbers work without upsetting my budget. So creative accounting tricks don't seem to be viable.

    submitted by /u/screeling1
    [link] [comments]

    Siren importance

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Another part in my list of aesthetic and world building changes I would have liked to have seen in Borderlands 3

    Athenas:

    Athenas is the second new planet we see in Borderlands 3, and it was expected that one of the new planets would not be as well developed and large as others, but Athenas would have been the last planet I would think of reducing to a single location. This game brings more attention to the sirens than the last 4 Borderlands games, and the planet most attached to the siren history is given so little detail which makes no sense. I would have cut down on Eden-6's place in the story for a lot more development on Athenas, for as much as I like the Eden-6 environment, it doesn't matter as much to the story. Athenas is also important to Maya's character, and we all know how much development she got before her unjustified demise. Expanding the Athenas planet would have given the story a lot more to work with and possibly fix some of the biggest problems we have with how the story went. Athenas was also missing a vault, which made no sense as well considering its eridian past.

    Commandant Steele:

    Commandant Steele was never meant to be a Siren, as her character model was simply the beta version of Lilith's appearance, but this doesn't mean she couldn't have been a siren whose abilities were finally discovered in Borderlands 3 as an interesting plot point. I think she could have been the source of the annointment ability, as it doesn't make so much sense to have been paired with Maya's Phasegrasp. This would also evolve Atlas' place in the plot, as we would see that the twins looked for her body on Promethia, and discover Troy's shared absorbtion ability.

    Angel:

    Angel's transferrence of her powers was meant to be a surprise, but that doesn't mean it should have been used so little. Angel was the guide of Borderlands 1 and 2, and had a great amount of power over entire corperations worth of tech. Tannis was deserving of the power, but I think it could have had more powerful uses than using turrets and finishing off a boss. I think it should have been used with the ship and maybe even during the Family Jewel plotline, giving a bit of justice to our fallen friend. They definitely messed up by having Tannis speak to us in the vaults, that was no form of subtlety by any means, I'd rather someone just enter the vault with us.

    Siren collars:

    These devices were used to negate Siren abilities and was part of Handsome Jack's powerful arsenal... let's just forget about those for facing Siren twins. These could have given us a reminder of how powerful Hyperion was to the entire plotline, how much influence they had over the planets. Simply goign through the wreckage of past Hyperion structures would have shown how much had changed, and how many scars the crimson raiders wore. These collars could have been so important to the plot, maybe being used to hide Tannis and Maya from the COV, maybe used against one of the twins and driving the rivaly between them. These devices should not have been forgotten, especially not in this title.

    Troy's existence:

    The twins had some fascinating backstory to them, being born from a buried 7th siren and being a leech in the eridian complex. However, they failed to develop what caused both twins to become sirens, and what changes happened as a result of Troy being a male siren as well as being dependent on her reserve of life force. People were excited to see Troy being the first male siren, but he was given very little thought as to why it wasn't possible before, and what actually made him different from Tyreen. I have all kinds of gripes with the underdevelopment of his character, but his potential as a siren was certainly one of the biggest.

    This concludes this segment of my desires for Borderlands 3, next I think I'll cover Promethia and how it could have been more unique from environments we've seen before.

    submitted by /u/Oreohunter00
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhem 2.0 rumor

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    A buddy I play with says he's been hearing a rumor that Mayhem 2.0 is basically going to be the OP levels in bl2. I really hope this isn't the case. It would suck all of the fun out of the game.

    submitted by /u/KotaIsBored
    [link] [comments]

    I wish they replaced Clay with Axton

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Axton seems more fitting and it would make that eden 6 section of the story more enjoyable because it isn't just flushed out with new characters. Don't get me wrong I love a new character every once and a while but it would give fans of the past games a few more familiar faces.

    submitted by /u/PapaHew24
    [link] [comments]

    Zane anointment buffs reverted

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    While SNTNL is active, gain 100% -> 50% of damage as bonus cryo damage

    While barrier is active, accuracy is increased by 60%, and critical hit damage is increased by 70% -> 30%.

    Seems alright given how strong and safe Seein' Dead has made him. I wish they kept the barrier anoint buff, damage wise they always felt too similar despite the fact that cryo also comes with its utility.

    submitted by /u/RRRabbleRabbleRabble
    [link] [comments]

    Lately BL2 has been calling my name.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Anyone else having trouble really getting into 3 like they did with 2? I felt so much more invested in 2 from the beginning than 3, despite all the hype at the start. Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/magicalpoof
    [link] [comments]

    Hardcore players!?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    Looking for people that actually play bl3! I have around 1000 hours played. All my friends gave up 😫 I play on Xbox gt Scylla crush

    submitted by /u/Jay11889
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment