• Breaking News

    Monday, March 2, 2020

    Borderlands (Idea) There should be Jakobs shields

    Borderlands (Idea) There should be Jakobs shields


    (Idea) There should be Jakobs shields

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:28 AM PST

    Doesn't recharge atomatically, recharges a certain amount whenever you click to shoot. (Recharges as fast as you can pull the trigger).

    My friend had this idea and I just love the concept.

    submitted by /u/Hatty_DeWitt
    [link] [comments]

    Please buff the wacky weapons [BL3]

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:38 AM PST

    I am sure most of us feel like the legendary pool is large but it's not very good. Tons of the legendaries are completely useless at M4. I want to see more of the weird weapons get buffs. One of my favorite gun concepts is the Ten Gallon. I think it is a super cool idea, but the gun itself isn't super great. And its turret function doesn't do tons of damage.

    What do you guys think? What are weapons you'd like to see get buffs?

    submitted by /u/SonofGondor32
    [link] [comments]

    Please bring split screen to PC Borderlands 3

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:21 PM PST

    I'd love to play these games with friends, but PC doesn't have split screen, I have extra controllers that work on PC but it won't let us do split screen, please add this in an update

    submitted by /u/creeperdude2006
    [link] [comments]

    Back To Back Pearls In Borderlands 1

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Didnt Know Where Else To Post This Ngl But Man Was I Lucky https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icG8vt8DpSA&t=5s

    submitted by /u/ReplayMyNansDeath
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for up to date build guides

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:36 PM PST

    I searched for guides on the web but most of them seem to be from around launch. We're living in a time where even a single hotfix can change the balance of a game overnight, turning useless skill into the best, while rendering the former best skills useless, so I don't want to try a redundant build. It's my first character in this game, so help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/PastalavistaBabe
    [link] [comments]

    where can i buy Tales From the Borderlands?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:30 PM PST

    please help

    submitted by /u/Periachi
    [link] [comments]

    Unorthodox but effective Amara Builds?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:51 PM PST

    Let me start off by saying that I'm a huge fan of the sirens in borderlands and Amara is no exception to that. Due to this I have been playing Amara since the release of the game and I always enjoy playing her. Recently I've been trying out multiple builds in order to find the most fun or wacky op experiences I can conjure up. I'm always a sucker for ways to play the game in weird ways for example: https://youtu.be/WuoFmg1eEIE . What I have come here to ask is what is the most unorthodox but effective builds you guys have seen or have tried?

    submitted by /u/TheUglyPugly
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon manufacturers

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:44 PM PST

    someone feels they should bring back the types of weapons that were removed from some manufacturers?, like Hyperion pistols, maliwan launchers and Dahl grenades. Also I feel like atlas has so little impact as a manufacturer

    submitted by /u/Mondri_Duck
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for someone to finish the campaign with on Xbox

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:28 PM PST

    A mic and friendly demeanor is all I ask :) and 18+

    submitted by /u/awwsugarr
    [link] [comments]

    Best legendary?!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:10 PM PST

    Which in your professional opinions is the best legendary weapon?! If you could please provide maybe a picture and info on what game it's from why it's the best and where you got it!! This might be interesting to see!!

    submitted by /u/andromedaxxxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Atlas pistol idea "Dark Pistol"

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:22 PM PST

    Red text: Its the pistol of....

    Does not have smart bullets.

    Has very high fire rate and good dmg at the expense of accuracy. Special effect is whenever you're killed you leave a pool of cash that gives you 100% of the money you lost at the new U back if you collect the pool again without dying.

    Also if you kill a badass your accuracy increases 300% for 10 seconds. Killing any badass resets the timer.

    Is always either incendiary or shock.

    submitted by /u/Dorksoulsfan
    [link] [comments]

    Possibly a stupid question?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:08 PM PST

    I just got borderlands 3 and I was wondering do I need to carry multiple shields around, currently I have 5 shields in my inventory. Do I need them or does the one just regenerate? Im 4 hours in btw

    submitted by /u/Eoghan_20
    [link] [comments]

    Question about anointments

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:49 PM PST

    Can the 5% damage and reload speed on kill drop on all weapons or is it just Hyperion weapons?

    submitted by /u/xNeoNxCyaN
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought the game, looking for advice

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Hey all. XBL had a deal on the super deluxe version so I just purchased it (currently downloading). Ive been trying to figure out which character and leveling build to go with, but it looks like a lot of changes and nerfs have happened in the last few months, so I'm not sure whats up-to-date.

    Between FL4K and Zane, which is the better option for a total noob to the series who plans to play mostly solo?

    Are there any recommended leveling guides for either one that are still good to follow? I read that FL4K has gone through a ton of nerfs, but he still looks like fun. I'm just not sure which way to go with him.

    The links on the wiki for the various builds don't seem to work. They just open up the borderlands page but it doesn't show any actual builds. Is that a problem on my end, or something that happened on the borderlands 3 webpage recently?

    submitted by /u/gfxprotege
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon Idea: Disco Ball Grenade Mod

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:26 AM PST

    >lands, goes into the air.

    you shoot it with your weapon (elemental only?) and it deflects at enemies; buffing the damage, and making the bullet's have a stream of light aesthetic?

    submitted by /u/Islarf
    [link] [comments]

    What Borderlands Content Do You Want To See Me Create?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:20 PM PST

    I am working on some new Borderlands videos for the channel & I was wondering what kind of Borderlands content you would like to see? I just uploaded a lore video for Angel the Siren and wondering what other lore & or other videos you all would like to see!

    submitted by /u/SiegeOC
    [link] [comments]

    (BL3) Shocking AAA & Tidal Wave

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:16 PM PST

    Hello, which boss holds dedicated loot for Shocking AAA (the Repeater that looks like taser) and Tidal Wave (shotgun with wavy pattern)?

    I got them previously from random drop while playing co-op, need to upgrade them to level 53.

    Additionally, any suggestion for tanky Shield (and where the farming location)?

    My second char, Amara, is running close combat build, but she's also ironically much more fragile than my ice-build Zane despite the fantastic health recover.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Mineral-mouse
    [link] [comments]

    Purple Gear that should have legendary versions? Q-System legendary version idea.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:14 PM PST

    Hello Everyone,

    What is some Purple rarity gear that you would like to see a legendary version of?

    For Example:

    I would love to see a legendary version of the Atlas Q-System, and for its legendary effect to be that it would randomly shoot 3 o 4 projectiles instead of the 2 it always shoots. Also it would be awesome that the legendary version of it can come with elemental damage.

    So what other Purple gear would you like to see get a legendary version of?

    Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/HELLSKING115
    [link] [comments]

    PS4. Getting motion sickness when playing for more than 1-2 hours! Advice/Help

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 12:02 PM PST

    So I've had the game since launch, remember getting really sick when I first played it, I think the effect has gone down with time however I still get nauseous when playing for more than 1-2 hours, tried tweaking FOV and head bobbing but nothing seem to completely alleviate it ( maybe it's a low fps issue?) Any advice to lower the sickness or am I doomed and will probably never get to play the game at ease? (Sorry for any spelling/grammar issues English is not my first language)

    submitted by /u/Esterami00
    [link] [comments]

    Sweet Release not working? [Maya] [BL2]

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:56 AM PST

    I've gone back to BL2 while I wait for the BL3 DLC. Started a Maya character, but for some reason Sweet Release doesn't seem to be working. No orbs come out when I phaselock someone, and I never get any healing. I quit the game and restarted it (PS4). I did a search, but couldn't find anything, so it may be that I've misunderstood what it's supposed to do (Phaselock someone, healing orbs come out, each one gives you up to 15% of max health). Any clarifications out there?

    submitted by /u/SpongerPower
    [link] [comments]

    Bloody harvest still up and no broken hearts

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:29 AM PST

    So my game still shows the bloody harvest event on the events tab of the echo menu. There's no option on the main menu to enable the broken hearts event. I've swapped out characters, switched back and forth between tvhm and normal, and even deleted and reinstalled my game. Don't know what else to do, don't know if anybody else has this issue and has found a solution. Sucks too cuz I want the wedding invitation sniper for my fl4k build.

    submitted by /u/bduke32
    [link] [comments]

    How would you rank the Borderlands games from best to worst?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:02 PM PST

    For me

    Gameplay:

    1. Borderlands 3
    2. Borderlands 2
    3. Borderlands: The Pre Sequel
    4. Borderlands 1

    Story and Overall opinion:

    1. Borderlands 2
    2. Borderlands 3
    3. Borderlands 1
    4. Borderlands: The Pre Sequel
    submitted by /u/Umbruhh
    [link] [comments]

    seeing red vs seeing dead

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:03 AM PST

    so zanes seeing red skill allows him to trigger his killskills when he uses an actionskill, which compaired to his classmod seeing dead which allows in weapon dmg to do the same,

    isnt rly that good... or am i wrong?

    i mean one can be triggered with an mp or the drone btw constantly and twice. while the other is limited to the activation of the skills.

    like... should they MAYBE buff seeing red? or something? or am i wrong?

    the classmod is just so strong isnt it?

    submitted by /u/Irarius
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment