• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Borderlands What new weapons do you think we’re getting or what new weapons do you want to see in the new DLC?

    Borderlands What new weapons do you think we’re getting or what new weapons do you want to see in the new DLC?


    What new weapons do you think we’re getting or what new weapons do you want to see in the new DLC?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:04 AM PST

    I would love for a grenade that spawns a mini Cthulhu. Sort of like the sarlacc pit.

    submitted by /u/greenbatborg
    [link] [comments]

    I just want a saurian pet for FL4K

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:46 AM PST

    Title. If they do additional skill trees in the upcoming DLCs, I hope for a saurian pet.

    EDIT: a grog would be acceptable too (not sure if they're considered different creatures).

    submitted by /u/Knight_Viking
    [link] [comments]

    I just can't kill Killavolt

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:33 AM PST

    I started playing Borderlands 3 just a few days ago and my character is a Level 16 Siren, I'm playing solo. It took me half an hour of bunnyhopping and constant firing to bring Killavolt down to %20-25 health, then I died. It's simply infuriating. I' ve never ever seen such a ridiculous boss in any game before. Please show me a way to kill him or I'll abandon this mission.

    So here's a video of my current char and her weapons:

    https://streamable.com/svr47

    submitted by /u/PastalavistaBabe
    [link] [comments]

    My Dahl AR didn't get the buff

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:17 PM PST

    So I wanted to see how good the +35% damage buff was to my main gun (Helix). I loaded up the game and its numbers hadn't changed. And yes, I made sure that hotfixes were applied. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Cirative
    [link] [comments]

    I wish the manufacturers had more weapons in the roster

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:00 PM PST

    For example I wish Dahl had shotguns and launchers, I'm surprised to see them out of the roster. Or Jakobs launchers. I can understand few automatics (Gatlings get a pass, purty cool) but I have to say having a portable naval cannon on my shoulder would be pretty spiffy.

    Torgue and Atlas SMGs (and shotguns in Atlas' case) and Snipers I'm unsure how those would work but I'd like to see it.

    Not trying to bitch and moan since the amount of weapons we have is already expansive and exciting, I just wish those weapons didn't get left out. Dahl Shotguns and launchers sound great.

    Unless there's a chance I've somehow missed them.

    submitted by /u/CheeseyCentipede
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Please fix the Magnificent pistol reloading animation already.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:58 PM PST

    Every single time the reload animation gets to the 3rd and final magazine, it doesn't even pull the magazine out but instead, just the left hand moves.

    submitted by /u/TheMoonNexus
    [link] [comments]

    Level 64 kreig done with UVHM story

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:09 PM PST

    How do I go about leveling up the quickest since I'm done with story (I don't want to do dlc so I can get good guns at level 80/OP10)

    submitted by /u/HisokaMIW
    [link] [comments]

    HELP ME BORDERLANDS FANS

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:20 PM PST

    Last year at the beginning of April or June once the Borderlands 3 trailer was released, I was full of hype because I had never played a Borderlands game before and a friend of mine a long time ago recommended me the franchise. I decided to buy impulsively Borderlands 1 and 2 I started with borderland 1 at first I thought it was a great game and I liked the first missions (I have played around of 24 - 30 hours) . For work reasons I stopped playing it and started trying other games like Doom, metro 2033 where the gunplay is really good. When I wanted to retake the Borderlands 1 it started to seem boring to me, my problem with this game is the great variety of weapons that I find on the road and sometimes I don't know if I am making the best decisions by throwing some weapons and carrying others, this added to the gunplay I experienced in other games. Really every time I watch a video or stream of someone playing borderlands 3 I love and it fascinates me and it even makes me a little envious to see how some can really enjoy this franchise, I really wish I would like it, I'm thinking of reinstall Borderlands 1 for the fourth time and see if it enjoys me again, some advices please ? The least I like about Borderlands 1: boring missions and gunplay. What I like most about Borderlands 1: the art design of both the characters and the scenarios.

    submitted by /u/YEHSUAH
    [link] [comments]

    DLC Options past initial announced packs

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:15 PM PST

    Honestly I had a great time with BL3 but kinda wanted more stuff to just expand the end-game. I would definitely pay for some head-hunteresque pack that included like one new proving ground, a new circle of slaughter, and maybe like one new legendary (doesn't necessarily have to be a gun). I really wanted an arena that I could melt some loader bots from the first DLC. I just think that it would be cool when they release new enemy types, that later down the line there's a place that we could just go through waves of them, like the circles of slaughter and proving grounds. Does anyone else have similar thoughts and opinions on this?

    I'd definitely pay like $2.99-4.99 for something like this similar to the headhunter packs from BL2.

    submitted by /u/Jayrox41
    [link] [comments]

    Bl3 Console co-op on xbox, how has it been?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:17 PM PST

    Got borderlands but wasn't able to enjoy coop on console because of the menu lag and general instability of it and everything in-between. Made it really unbearable.

    My questions is how has the updates to the game helped with this since launch? If it even has.

    Been months since I've hopped on and really want to dive in with my gf. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/PancerCatient
    [link] [comments]

    Which was the best Borderlands game?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:13 PM PST

    Which borderlands game was the best in your opinion and why?

    I just finished borderlands 3 and it is definitely my favourite out of the whole series (being borderlands 1, 2, pre sequel, and 3). The guns, movement, look, monsters, and storyline were just so well done in my opinion. (The ending, without any spoilers), was amazing and is the best out of the other 4. However, I do wish I saw a little more character back story like you do in the others and I do wish that legendary weapons were a little more "legendary" I've collected around 15-20 legendary items in my first play through ever whereas in the others they were much harder to find which I enjoyed more.

    What do you guys think? And what would you hope to see if they were to do something like borderlands 4? Or would you like to see a 4 at all?

    submitted by /u/andromedaxxxxx
    [link] [comments]

    The new dlc is a perfect way to bring back the Skullmasher.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:58 AM PST

    Two men that love jakobs, Skullmasher can have some sexual meaning too it. I could go on but I don't want to waste your time.

    submitted by /u/snekboilmao
    [link] [comments]

    Why do the anointed enemies exist?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:40 PM PST

    They provide absolutely nothing to this game whatsoever except for being a part of a couple story/side missions, and for being excessively annoying. They don't have dedicated loot drops, aren't even guaranteed to drop announced gear, and are just annoying as hell to fight. They should just be removed. They don't serve any purpose at all except for being an unnecessary roadblock in the way of my already sluggish farming

    submitted by /u/youremomgay420
    [link] [comments]

    Any new information about new skill trees?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Since they said that they will update and add new skill trees instead of adding new vault hunters.

    I'm hoping for something that fills the Brick/Krieg void.

    submitted by /u/NewArtificialHuman
    [link] [comments]

    Dlc or event gun idea.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:10 PM PST

    A Torgue launcher called "forceful advertizement". The gun would shoot balled up t-shirts that would unfold after being shot. The red text would say: "I organized a wedding on a haunted planet and all I got was this t-shirt". The shirts would have that on them with a torgue logo and the words "Custom F***ing clothing, perfect for bithdays, weddings, and mindless murder" on the back.

    submitted by /u/KonsusGaze
    [link] [comments]

    Cant start BL3 on xbox

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:53 AM PST

    Trying to load the game but I've gotten an error message saying that the game took too long to load. I've reset my cache multiple times and uninstalled and reinstalled the game but nothing has worked. Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/shmolex
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone had audio completely stop working on Borderlands 3 (When using a headset)?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:28 PM PST

    I've been using my headset to game with on PS4 however at some point when I was playing g BL3 the audio cut out entirely.

    Now, I'm at the point where I have no sound whatsoever. Can't hear anything at all.

    Does anyone have any fixes or tips?

    submitted by /u/AmberTim
    [link] [comments]

    Is character/gear data saved online?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:03 PM PST

    I need to do a factory reset of the xbox and was wondering if I need to back up any saved data for bl3 before I do that

    submitted by /u/shmolex
    [link] [comments]

    Grenade mod to farm for amara?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Im in need of a good elemental grenade for my amara. Since i rely so heavily on elemental damage for heals, anybody have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Murdermuffinn
    [link] [comments]

    Replay the series

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:53 PM PST

    Does anyone wanna just replay the first game for nostalgia sake or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/SubsetLight
    [link] [comments]

    Make sure your hotfixes are active.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:46 PM PST

    Weird numbers? Not what it was last time you played?

    Wait for the sign on the main menu.

    submitted by /u/Livbeetus
    [link] [comments]

    Grinding out BL3 main story for the rest of the day, curious how much time I have left. I just arrived at ______________

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:45 AM PST

    I just arrived at Nekrotafeyo after stopping Troy, Chapter 20 I believe. Do I still have a large chunk left or am I fairly close to getting it done ?

    submitted by /u/TwentyTenEleven
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment