• Breaking News

    Monday, March 23, 2020

    Borderlands Is Ava supposed to be more annoying than the twins or what am I missing?

    Borderlands Is Ava supposed to be more annoying than the twins or what am I missing?


    Is Ava supposed to be more annoying than the twins or what am I missing?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    I want to kill her more than the villians something seems off about that...

    submitted by /u/MakeGamingGreatAgain
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Borderlands 3..

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    And I have to say, the pacing was just exhausting and pretty disappointing at certain points.

    I loved fighting all the vault monsters, the lore was delightful, and the actual gameplay was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed my first playthrough, it was, as a whole, a really good game.

    That said, there was never a point in the story to chill out, relax and explore the Caustic Caverns so to speak. You just kept going and going, always had to hurry off to the next catastrophe which made side missions feel silly. Like "Yes, Rhys is being targeted by a laser but I forgot to help out at the diner so I gotta go do that, just hold on there buddy." Not to mention there was never time to grieve if there was a dead character, just move on to a cool new planet. Also, there was very little development of the other characters? Did I miss the part where Ava suddenly stops complaining and starts helping? Or the part where Lillith decided to trust a child with a life or death mission?

    The maps were fun, but they were almost all either straight shots, or a driving range with straight off-shoots. And if you missed something the first time through on some maps, you have to go through the whole map again just to grab a sarcasm module for Claptrap.

    The game was a lot of fun to play, but God does it drag sometimes.

    submitted by /u/sargent254
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think of my Psycho cosplay?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    The cosplay can be found here

    submitted by /u/Jordyj1806
    [link] [comments]

    A Love Letter to Borderlands 3

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Link to article.

    'The Marriage of Wainwright & Hammerlock' is just days away, so we have written a love letter to Borderlands 3 exploring some of the things that keep us coming back to Gearbox's genre-defining looter-shooter classic!

    submitted by /u/USSpeaking
    [link] [comments]

    Fl4k's Dominance Melee feels... Underwhelming...

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Just beat the game as Fl4k, used his beast focused skag/blue tree and tried his capstone ability and it was just... Well it felt pretty bad.

    In World Of Warcraft I think they cornered the Hunter's beastmaster ultimate talent. Let you have two pets out at once. I think that would have made a much more interesting talent. I'd much rather have a untalented Jabber or Spiderant out with my Skag as my capstone talent. Just saying when making a pet focused tree/class the option to add "MORE PETS" is always a safe bet for an ultimate talent.

    submitted by /u/Malaix
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or would having all the previous vault hunters meet Timothy be really interesting?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    In case some of you haven't played the Pre-Sequel or the Handsome Jackpot DLC, Timothy was a playable vault hunter that was identical to Handsome Jack. I think it would be cool to see how Lilith reacts to seeing jacks face since he kidnapped her and killed Roland in BL2.

    Or what about Kreig seeing Timothy even though he killed Jack at the end of 2. I think this would be an awesome idea they could do in the next game or even have Timothy show up in the alleged Kreig DLC that Randy Pitchford hinted at.

    This would probably be the first time the vault hunters meet Timothy other than when Lilith and Roland were in the Pre-Sequel, but they still didn't interact with Timothy. It would put some tension between the characters since he also helped Jack in the Pre-Sequel and we saw how Lilith reacted to Athena.

    I would love to hear would you guys think about this idea. I'll try my best to respond to all of the comments.

    submitted by /u/PapaHew24
    [link] [comments]

    A 2020 hunt?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    I have always been a fan of the yearly borderlands hunts but I have noticed that this year there wasn't one. I feel that with everyone stuck in their homes because of covid-19 we should have one. Just curious about other people's opinions on it.

    submitted by /u/UnluckyiCONBOY
    [link] [comments]

    Which vault hunters are in a good place right now?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    title. I played through the campaign once as Moze when the game out, and I'm going to play through again with a couple friends now. I know that Moze became a lot more iron bear focused and zane was considered really underpowered/boring. I just want to double check on roughly what changes have been made since release and what playstyles tend to work on each VH so my buddies get the right ones for them. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Fender19
    [link] [comments]

    The All-in shield. Holy crap!!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    The All-in Shield that you get from All-in Allen is ridiculous!! It drops Luck boosters that I'm pretty sure stack... I just popped three legendaries off Katagawa Ball in one fight!

    I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this on here. Perhaps no one uses it bc it has such low capacity?

    submitted by /u/therealTuggHunkman
    [link] [comments]

    Skin ideas

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    I just had an idea for a skin for mixed/iron bear. It would be a big daddy (iron bear) and a little sister (moze) I hope this idea gets popular

    submitted by /u/letmegetuuuuuuuhhhhh
    [link] [comments]

    Farming question

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Is there anyway to read only farm/dash board farm on console and if there are can i find a guide somewhere

    submitted by /u/krealle123
    [link] [comments]

    Does the BL3 DLC have a skip-to-30 option?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    I could've sworn I read somewhere that you can skip to the final boss with a DLC purchase. I know it's an option in BL2 but I'm not sure if I was mislead here with BL3. I'm fine doing the campaign but it'll be great to start at endgame to play how I want. I read this up and immediately got excited. Crush my dreams if not.

    submitted by /u/Neggy5
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else feel maliwan take down isn't rewarding at all [BL3]

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Yes I am also aware that if you shoot his legs loot will rain out but he doesn't have anything worth wild there are much less signifagent bosses that drop a hell of alot better loot

    submitted by /u/littlegol
    [link] [comments]

    After clean install of Windows 10 on new SSD, my saved games for Borderlands 2 through Steam are lost?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Ever since I redownloaded this game after installing an SSD, steam will not load my game saves. It treats me as if this is my first time launching the game, and it only gives me the option to start a new game. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/ButWhole95
    [link] [comments]

    BL2

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Looking to start a new play through within the next hour. Going to be 100% all play throughs and have loads of time due to covid 19 situation. Message me if you want to play

    submitted by /u/RoyaltyRS
    [link] [comments]

    Seein' Dead & Shield Reboot

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Does the class mod trigger shield recharge from shield reboot?

    submitted by /u/Geniuskills
    [link] [comments]

    Drone or Shield for Zane?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    I've been upgrading shield and clone, so far clone is very useful and also the shield but I did like the fact that the drone was able to fly around and do its own thing. Question is which ones are more useful?

    submitted by /u/DanX47
    [link] [comments]

    Swapping weapons BL3 on console

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    I play on ps4 and other borderlands games had the feature to swap weapons quickly by holding down the swap weapons button (triangle) and then could select which weapon you wanted with the arrow buttons. It made it quick for changing to the right weapon in a pinch. So would love if they would add that back in because tapping triangle and setting my load out is a departure from the quality of life play that I've been used to in the older borderlands games.

    submitted by /u/SaverMFG
    [link] [comments]

    Its pretty annoying all the Xbox achievements dont transfer with an imported save.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    I know a lot of people dont care about achievement / trophies, but its a bit annoying that when you imported a save from BL2 into THC, it didnt auto-unlock all the achievements you had already earned.

    All the level ones unlocked (once you leveled up) and the location based ones did (only for the main game, none of the DLCs) same with the side quest ones. But all the main story / DLC story achievements that need a whole new playthrough to unlock again? Nah

    Would it be so hard / terrible to patch in a little code that ran an achievement requirement check to see whats already been completed? All the missions are listed as completed, it just needs to look at the quest screen!

    submitted by /u/MikeLanglois
    [link] [comments]

    (XB1) GIVEAWAY 100+ ITEMS MANY ANNOINTED

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    GT: Dookie SHOOZE, open lobby. Not sending anything, just join the game and take what you want. Will be open several hours, it's 440PM EST NOW.

    submitted by /u/FjordExplorer
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary weapons question.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Is there any way to guarantee a legendary weapon drop or is it just random.

    submitted by /u/PuckishRogue00
    [link] [comments]

    Input lag PS4?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    I'm getting back into the game and have always had some sort of input lag like the game feels sluggish everytime I turn and look around and everything seems delayed. Is there some sort of optimized settings I have to put?

    submitted by /u/DanX47
    [link] [comments]

    Free DLC?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Hello I was playing with someone who had the Handsome Jackpot DLC and now for some reason I have it as well even though I clearly haven't purchased it or the season pass. I know this could sound stupid but could I get banned if I played the DLC without actually owning it ?

    submitted by /u/Panagiotis1357
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment