• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    Borderlands The Krakatoa is amazing

    Borderlands The Krakatoa is amazing


    The Krakatoa is amazing

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Gave a LVL 53 version of the gun to FL4K and it causes havoc to everything, even to enemies that are resistant to fire.

    submitted by /u/Retr0Mxsked
    [link] [comments]

    Creatures need love (some spoilers)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    One of the many aesthetic qualities I feel went underutilized in Borderlands 3 is the variation in creatures. There were several new creatures introduced to the series, including new ones in the upcoming DLC that I'm excited to see, but they haven't felt like they were part of the world.

    Skags were the poster animal of the Borderlands series, and it's understandable why they wouldn't appear as much in Borderlands 3, but I feel they were simplified into a dog creature that looked strange. I feel that the COV should have had some kind of control over them, showing how they really weren't just a larger band of bandits like they were treated in-game. This would also evolve FL4K's character in the story, for their care of animals would fuel their rage against the enemy.

    Bullymongs were kind of a major part of the bulk of Borderlands 2's landscapes, and it feels unfair to leave them out of Borderlands 3 as a whole. We saw that they were not limited to cold environments, so they could have appeared again in 3.

    Stalkers were certainly a nuisance and were found 2 games before, but I think their presence was important to some degree, at the very least references in FL4K's skill tree and dialogue from Pandoran residents.

    Jabbers were a very fascinating addition to the creatures oft he borderlands, as they were shown to be quite intelligent, and yet were not given much attention in the main plot. I would like to have seen them become allies of the Jakobs rebellion or at least have some significance to the main storyline.

    Threshers were also a very important creature in Borderlands 2, and I feel they deserved some attention in the new series, as they've been seen to be an easily invasive species that can overtake a planet with ease. With the prominence of a certain Tantacled being in Borderlands 3, not to mention the upcoming DLC, I would like to see them again and maybe create a Terramorphous Jr. Raid boss to commemorate the 2nd ever raid boss in the series.

    Eplis had some fascinating creatures that I would have liked to see along with the presence of the moon surface itself, as it did have some significance to the story, and was also possibly destroyed which I think we can all just retcon.

    Ratch are interesting new creatures, and their image fits the cityscapes that were introduced in Promethia, but in terms of gameplay they aren't that interesting, and don't have a current canonical reason why they haven't found their way to Pandora.

    This will be part of a possible series of posts about what I would change in Borderlands 3 in terms of world building and aesthetic improvements that I feel could have detracted from the problems in the story.

    submitted by /u/Oreohunter00
    [link] [comments]

    Moze rushin offensive bug or hidden effect ?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Since I respec to try different build' (I'm still leveling) and take the Rushin Offensive skill, after killing some ennemies (it seems to trigger like that) I have insane movement speed, like if I have a speed hack (even when I'm walking).

    But this effect is not listed in the Skill description (and didn't see anything with move speed bonus in others skill either).

    Is that normal ?

    submitted by /u/Etshy
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help with Cistern of Slaughter?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    This really makes me greatly dislike the game. The amount of bugs is disastrous.

    submitted by /u/AmberTim
    [link] [comments]

    Anointed hell

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    So not too long ago, I was playing through my Amara TVHM game, doing the prison break mission. I'm playing on Mayhem 4, and I have some good items and a good build, so I am not having too much trouble with it. I meet up with Brick, so I have someone to pick me up if I go down, and don't have guardian angel up. We start the push to get to Tina.

    Every single room had an anointed tink in it. The last one before the arena like area also had an anointed militant. I handled the single anointed enemies fine, even if they were a pain, but two? I went down, and Brick is really not good about getting you back up. He goes to do it, then gets hit and runs off to attack the enemy, leaving you to die. Sometimes he comes back, but others... So that is my first death in all of this. Finally I get both of them down, but go down at the same time as the last guy thanks to a badly aimed Ion Cannon shot. No problem, since Brick is right there... and he runs off to the next plot point as I die.

    Last room. Just have to clear this out, then I can deal with Tina's stuff. Another anointed tink. Are they supposed to be in every room I wonder? I clear out some of the lesser enemies so I can focus on him. Annointed militant teleporting in front of them with shield out. Curse words flow for a moment. Fine, I did it once, I can do it again. Start to deal with the situation, and the militant blocking for the tink, when I see a big purple death ball. Anointed Zealot has entered the battle! That is about the point I went down due to the tink becoming huge and blasting me, and of course brick was off chasing punching targets, so I can't get back up. Go back in there and start chopping away at health bars, but there is just too much damage between the three of them and the other cultists, so I keep going down. Finally manage to clear all of the badass cultist so it is just the anointed left, and what do I see? A second anointed tink has appeared! They no longer even wait for me to respawn, they make their way into the respawning room to attack me there!

    I am a stubborn idiot, so I will not be defeated. I have a facepuncher and a health steal on melee artifact, so every shot full heals me. I can do this! (I couldn't do it.) Okay beating it to death with my face isn't working. Or is it? (It isn't.) Okay, something new: strategy. I can draw only some of them into the respawn room and kill them there. It took a few tries, but I drew in one tink or both, and when the militant warped in to block my shots on them, I would take the second or two between immune phases to hack away at his hp. The tinks would run off, often while too tiny to hit, then the militant would disappear too. The zealot wouldn't enter, but his ball would try to. Repeat a few times, and the militant went down. Drew the tinks in a couple more, and one of them finally died too. With only one tink and the zealot, I was confident enough to take them on. It still wasn't easy, but I was finally able to break free of that hell and make my way to Tina. I quit there, and haven't gone back since. Then they buff my main gun, the hellshock, while I was taking my break. Nice, but you couldn't do that earlier?

    What was your worst annointed hell incident?

    submitted by /u/Snacker6
    [link] [comments]

    What DLC should I play?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    So I've just started UVHM using Salvador and I'm struggling so I want to play a dlc to level up and get some gear and was wondering which one is good to play?

    submitted by /u/eunan08
    [link] [comments]

    What ever happened to the Scythids in Borderlands 1?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    They didn't return in Borderlands 2 or 3 Don't think they are extinct or the Devs said something about them.

    submitted by /u/MatrixReaper
    [link] [comments]

    Is supmatto still around?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    I cant find any news about him or anything. I never really liked his content but he kinda just popped into my mind

    submitted by /u/TheWallOfFlesh217
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to "downpatch" BL2 to a previous version?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    So, the update from day 27/02 broke my game,i can't even open it (no, i'm not using mods).

    Is there a way to return to the latest patch previous to 27/02's ?

    submitted by /u/TonyMestre
    [link] [comments]

    Bl2 modding not working?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Every time I try to launch a mod it crashes the game, but if I don't run it it's fine. I uninstalled and reinstalled all of my borderlands stuff and nothings worked so far. Any help with this?

    submitted by /u/Martialdaddy
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-sequel - lost steam cloud save files?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Anyone had this happen? I know I finished the main story missions on this game a few months ago, I hadn't quite finished it when it came out so I finally did it. Well, I picked it up again today and it appears to be continuing from the approximate progress level that I was at when I first re-picked it up a few months back.

    Steam cloud files show only files from the last couple days, none older, which shouldn't be right.

    Is it possible to have a game wipe cloud saves unexpectedly? I think maybe I picked up from a local save and there actually weren't any cloud saves this most recent time I fired it up.

    It's a bit irritating b/c I wanted to try claptrap DLC, but am probably not leveled enough.

    submitted by /u/reelznfeelz
    [link] [comments]

    Can my friend join me on tvhm?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    So we were basically playing through the campaign together and somehow along the way we were no longer on the same playthrough. Despite this we continued playing together unaware and recently beat the campaign...except i got tvhm and he is still on the jakobs map.

    That said, can i invite him to continue with me in tvhm? Were both lvl 40.

    Edit: since guardian tokens arent unlocked, he cant get those?

    submitted by /u/YeOldeDrunkenBastard
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to play BL2?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    I've finished a normal game with Sal a while ago and now going through another normal game with Maya. I've never played any of the DLC and only played a little bit of TVHM with Sal. I intend on finishing the Maya game as fast as possible. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/EXOTIC-RAINBOW-9
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Zane

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Just started a playthrough with Zane. I'm pretty much completely new to BL3, but I did play for an hour or so on Moze before deciding she wasn't for me. Does Zane not get grenades since he basically gets two action skills?

    If he does get grenades, how do I use them on PS4? The control scheme says R1, but that deploys Barrier.

    submitted by /u/NOLAEducator
    [link] [comments]

    How do the other characters change as they level up?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Amara's siren markings grow to cover both of her arms and FL4K's pets grow bigger. What happens to the others? I'm playing Zane right now and I can't tell what his is supposed to be.

    submitted by /u/Mega416
    [link] [comments]

    Fl4k: Bounty Hunter still does not proc Most Dangerous Game?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Exactly what does it proc, seems only Interplanetary Stalker and Second Intention? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/RareItemX1
    [link] [comments]

    Cistern of Slaughter

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Did this ever get fixed? Made it to the last wave of Round 5 and the Rakks glitched out. They were high above the building above the metal stairs and eventually despawned resulting in me being unable to compete the mission.

    submitted by /u/AmberTim
    [link] [comments]

    With the recent buffs, and future DLCs, will we be getting more bank space?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    I'm way beyond full at this point :(

    submitted by /u/someshooter
    [link] [comments]

    Amara broke build

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    My lobster Amara build doesn't work I do not get mindfulness stacks when I put a electric damage over time to myself how can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/SelectedSum
    [link] [comments]

    Crash Problem(pls Help)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Last year I downloaded the Commander Lilith DLC and whenever I start the game(not the launcher) It gives me a warning about "Ran out of Virtual Memory to prevent this condition you must free up space in your primary hard disk...."

    After reading multiple blog posts and contacting with 2Ksupport We are certain that it's not about my PC but about the game.

    I already finished the game multiple times but we're gonna play with friends again so I really need this.

    Is there anyone knows how to fix this problem and thanks for help. Sorry for bad english. I hope you understand it.

    submitted by /u/erdem_e_ekinci
    [link] [comments]

    Just a quick question

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    What is the best class mod for Zane for someone like me who doesn't have the DLC yet and can't obtain that absolute banger or a class mod Seein Dead ?

    submitted by /u/SolidEffortMyGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 has an update??

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    I was looking through my updates and I was checking to see if mortal Kombat released spawn yet and I realized borderlands 2 has an update. Anyone know why? I'm gonna update it but for now apex has a 32GB update.

    submitted by /u/kriegthemeatman1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment