• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    Borderlands To Hammerlock and Wainwright

    Borderlands To Hammerlock and Wainwright


    To Hammerlock and Wainwright

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Thank you for not inviting Ava to your wedding.

    submitted by /u/ElectioneeringXCVIII
    [link] [comments]

    The Final Cutscene of DLC 2

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    I think it is absolutely awesome that a AAA game showed an on screen kiss between two men after marrying them! It is exactly the kind of inclusion the world needs and I applaud gearbox for it.

    submitted by /u/raymondjtarin
    [link] [comments]

    Check your in-game mail - Gearbox just gave me a bunch of seasonal event stuff that I didn't get first time around!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    Not sure when they sent it out, but they gave me a bunch of skins, trinkets, and a weapon or two.

    I played yesterday and didn't notice - so make sure you check because you might have a bunch of freebies awaiting!! :D

    submitted by /u/Timeclones
    [link] [comments]

    And the award, for the dumbest article of 2020, goes to....

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Guns, Love and Tentacles is amazing.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    This DLC has my new favourite side mission chain quest in the borderlands franchise as a whole, I think? (small reference so people know which one I mean lol).

    Can't believe how much better the DLCs are compared to the main story, I'm really looking forward to the next two DLCs, I'm glad the games lack of good story is being compensated so far with these expansions.

    submitted by /u/Paincake990
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands The Handsome Collection PS4

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm thinking about buying Borderlands The Handsome Collection. I really like FPS games, but I have seen very bad reviews about this game. What do you think? Should I buy it? If I'll like this game, I will definitely buy Borderlands 3 :) (sry, bad eng)

    submitted by /u/Lutek3
    [link] [comments]

    What is going on at gearbox?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    With how the story of the main game was, I'm honestly shocked with how fantastic the Handsome Jackpot and Love Guns and Tentacles are, like they're right next to Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep on my favourite dlc and the response to them has been extremely positive from the community.

    I'm happy to say I'm excited for the future dlc's (hoping for that krieg dlc) as well as the takedowns and events

    Only thing I'm not excited for is the changes to mayhem, I was a fan of the OP levels in bl2, so seeing them basically return in mayhem 2.0 is kinda disappointing as I enjoyed that mayhem let you decide how hard the game was. But I could come to like it who knows.

    So yeah, anybody know what's going on with gearbox?

    submitted by /u/Nickman117
    [link] [comments]

    Gamespot Hit Piece

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Howdy all!

    I was browsing some news recently when I came across this:

    https://www.gamespot.com/articles/borderlands-3s-dlc-dismisses-major-problems-with-l/1100-6475340/

    I don't know if anyone has read it or not already, but I thought that this article was pretty hilarious (not in a good way for Gamespot). I have only played through a couple hours of DLC 2 thus far, but I can say from what I've seen thus far that the author of the article is REALLY reaching (to say it generously). Anyway, I just thought that I'd share this because I thought that it was funny and I wanted to know other people's reactions/thoughts on it.

    submitted by /u/integralofEdotdr
    [link] [comments]

    Wolvengar's in new DLC can catch Tediore weapons

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    Not sure if posted before but started playing new DLC and the new enemy Wolvengar is a sort of wolf thing. Everytime you throw your weapon they play fetch! There's an animation which plays for a few seconds and they destroy it.

    Thought this was super neat, not sure if other enemies do this and I just didn't notice?

    submitted by /u/BohemianYabsody
    [link] [comments]

    The Anarchy shotgun is cool. But that "red ghostly effect" is very VERY annoying.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    It is annoying enough to make me not wanna use it.

    Ugh!

    submitted by /u/The_Flying_Shark
    [link] [comments]

    Does playing multiplayer in BL3 sill cause missions to be skipped over in your single player campaign?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    This was one of my biggest issues with the game, it made playing with randoms very unappealing.

    Playing multiplayer would advance your campaign progress to match the host, causing you to skip missions and while the game tried to match your progress with the host often times it would put you in a lobby that would be a mission or two ahead of you single player progress.

    And generally this would cause your character to become under-leveled for where they were in the story.

    submitted by /u/Vivec_lore
    [link] [comments]

    Omen

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    This is my favorite character of the dlc. He has a fantastic arc that feels truly authentic to his character. Also thank you fish brother we will always remember your noble sacrifice

    submitted by /u/MyrthenOp25
    [link] [comments]

    Question: How Can I open this door on Dustbound Archives?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    I have 90% on the map, and I found this door closed. I think it should complete it, but have no clue what to do.

    Anyone konws how to get 100% on this map?

    Image:

    https://imgur.com/ttVx5ee

    submitted by /u/Anjivp
    [link] [comments]

    i just got a bunch of random mail?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    i recently bought this game and i found 17 pieces of mail including bloody harvest heads, guns, and other things. what's going on?

    submitted by /u/potatosallad_235
    [link] [comments]

    Is borderlands 2 cross platform?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    I want to play with my PS4 friend, we both have the handsome collection, can we play together?

    submitted by /u/arridman
    [link] [comments]

    Unplayable in Multiplayer?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I got myself this game a few days ago on PC, already had it on PS4 but played there solo. Now that I want to play with friends, I and my friends noticed massive lags, rubberbanding and in a way that makes it an u bearable experience. Not possible to drive without seconds of freezing then being beamed to another position, lagging around every few steps, shooting right through enemies, no projectiles visible, various interface menu's invisible.. and so on. O ly the host can try to enjoy the game while everyone else is just giving up after a view minutes. It's frustrating and obviously there's nothing to do against it which would really help. Read myself through a lot articles and "fix" instructions.

    submitted by /u/doesnotmatter97
    [link] [comments]

    Should I wait until 57 to start the DLC?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Haven't played since the first DLC and decided I wanted to get back into the game since the new DLC dropped. I'm only 50. Should I wait and level up first? Also is there another way to change Mayhem level now? Or is it still the same?

    submitted by /u/Satchafunkiluss
    [link] [comments]

    My game keeps crashing

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Guys is this happening with y'all? Within 20 minutes my game has crashed four times. It's infuriating. Also happened in the morning. I can't play and I don't know what's happening. My game only ever crashed twice in total before this.

    submitted by /u/blabloo_76
    [link] [comments]

    had a little mishap tonight

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Is it just me or is this new enlightened scholar boss the least fun boss gearbox has made since Saturn? The entire "challenge" of the relatively easy fight is the time it takes to slowly grind down the bosses armour and shield, and the wonky moving platforms.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Title, mods please I explained all there is to explain

    submitted by /u/ksimbobbery
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished TFTB and...

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    I'm having real post game emptiness now that it's over. I haven't felt this awful after a video game since RDR 2.

    Just a couple months I got into the Borderlands universe with the handsome collection. I finished BL2 prior to TFTB with a similar feeling, but TellTale has a way with their character development that pulls me in deep.

    For some reason it really hit me hard when scooter died, and the fact that there's no concrete ending with Rhys and Fiona. I shipped them together, but the ending isn't satisfying enough and it's killing me. I'm not depressed by any means, but man... The game was more than amazing, and it sucks not being able to truly finish it. The BL3 story was more than disappointing, so that only added to the flame.

    Is there any fan-fiction or news that could fill this void?

    submitted by /u/Mystummyhurtoof
    [link] [comments]

    What level to start DLC at?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    I'm about to finish normal mode on lvl 57. Should I just start the DLC stuff once I start TVHM?

    submitted by /u/DanX47
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys sometimes see the item of the day on vending machines as a BL2 Cryo Infinity by Atlas with a 0 and corrosive?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    I would put a picture but can't, do you guys see this weird combo of elements manufacturers and gun as the item of the day when looking at a vending machine?

    submitted by /u/KewlSkeleton48
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment