• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 29, 2020

    Borderlands I applaud Gearbox's artists for the art style of Love, Guns and Tentacles

    Borderlands I applaud Gearbox's artists for the art style of Love, Guns and Tentacles


    I applaud Gearbox's artists for the art style of Love, Guns and Tentacles

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    It's been a blast to play though, not only because of the story, but the art. The new enemies seem fresh and I'm always amazed that I'm still seeing really cool designs deep into the expansion. The surroundings are amazing to too. I always look forward to the next area to see what's different and what new thing I'm going to experience. I didn't have this feel for the majority of the main game.

    If any of Gearbox's artists read Reddit, you did a hell of a job and I wish you guys got more credit!

    submitted by /u/exmaga
    [link] [comments]

    Door Busters event should be permanent

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Now that they sell legendaries, the vending machines have become something I'm actually excited to look at. With how many different legendaries there are, it's not like you can truly "farm" the vending machines, so I don't feel like this event takes anything away from the rest of the game. You'll still have to target bosses if there's something specific you want.

    submitted by /u/Ceiyne
    [link] [comments]

    Gaige Is Awesome

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    I've always loved Gaige, so I'm a bit biased. Gearbox, please include her in many more future game content updates and DLCs. You guys did an amazing job with her character in Guns, Love, and Tentacles.

    submitted by /u/PercyTheTeenageBox
    [link] [comments]

    Holy shit well done Gearbox

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    An actual gay couple that isnt just there to fill a quota

    on top of that they actually have distinct and well written charecter arcs.

    instead of mr.gay the gay guy who lives down the street and does gay things aka gay as their only personallity trait.

    submitted by /u/iamcrazymario
    [link] [comments]

    I miss Heck

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Thinking about the final boss for the new DLC, and started reminiscing about the Halloween event and the similarities in some of the level designs. Really just wish they'd put a fast travel in Heck and let us spawn there for farming. Terror doesn't seem to be some crazy over powewered mechanic (especially not when compared to Anarchy lmao), and it would mean we have 1 more "raid boss" that we could farm.

    I know Gearbox hears stuff that gets popular on the sub, and I think this game could benefit from Terror being brought up to current level cap. I mean, why the Heck not?

    submitted by /u/Deathmon44
    [link] [comments]

    Guns, Love, and Tentacles: ******* Boss Fight

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    How great was the Wendigo fight!? Seriously I think this is my new favorite boss fight in the game. Yet another example of Borderlands 3 having actual boss fights, not just beefy enemies with apocalyptic levels of damage. Definitely a step up for the series!

    The arena, the strategy required, the flow of the fight... It all feels like something straight out of the Soulsborne series, or Monster Hunter ^_^

    submitted by /u/EverGreenOakTree
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Gaige a wedding planner anyways?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Loved the DLC but... why? Is there any indication in any way that she needed to do this? Were she and Hammerlock BFFs?

    submitted by /u/Livbeetus
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers for Guns, Love and Tentacles DLC.] Can I just say this?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    The ambient music for Negul Neshai sounds so beautiful, romantic, yet tragic given the backstory for the ECHO Logs around the area. I just freaking love it.

    submitted by /u/Border-Plants-3
    [link] [comments]

    Extremely underleveled, need some help

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    I'm playing BL2 on PC. I just reached the quest Where Angels Fear to Tread, and I am level 21 when it is a level 24 mission. Doing all the side quests I have available would only get me 1 level. Does anyone know of any good ways to farm XP at my level? I am playing normal mode, this is my first playthrough of the game ever.

    submitted by /u/x3shack
    [link] [comments]

    My only problem with Eleanor and the Heart

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    I immediately put Eleanor in her immune phase when the fight started, then spent the next 20 minutes running in circles just shooting the crystals. It might be faster playing co-op but playing solo the crystals dont deal enough damage to the heart and is basically a wast of time

    submitted by /u/Cpt_Chronic710
    [link] [comments]

    What was your favorite moment from Guns, Love and Tentacles?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    I personally thought Mancubus was the most hilarious character in all of the series with the way he spoke and all the stuff he said. The other funny moment is that penis tentacle thing in the bathrooms of The Lodge. I was not expecting to see that when I was flushing the toilets.

    submitted by /u/terrorsaurs
    [link] [comments]

    Do artifacts affect action skills?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    For example if an artifact says bonus damage 71% cryo, does that apply to Zane's Drone as well or just the slide damage with artifact?

    submitted by /u/DanX47
    [link] [comments]

    I got softlocked in the Jackpot DLC

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    When you need to jump off the elevator during the Jack's Wild quest the quest didn't update

    submitted by /u/Rhonium0
    [link] [comments]

    Crashing/Freezing

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Just an FYI since the update came out using RAKK attack specifically will cause the game to crash I changed to my other abilities and it only crashes when using Rakk

    submitted by /u/Prodigum
    [link] [comments]

    Gun Beat Song I Made for Borderlands 2 (The Sounds of BL2)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3jL4a7Jpd0

    It was inspired by the Sounds of MW2 Machinima video from long ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuKa52H-NMc

    Have a great day! Just wanted to share :3

    submitted by /u/speedx77
    [link] [comments]

    Rare Hunt Board - The Lodge?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Is there a Rare Hunt Board in The Lodge that I need to pick up the missions for the Achievement to track (XB1)?

    Do I need to complete the main storyline first? 🤔

    submitted by /u/MartoMcFly
    [link] [comments]

    Drone/Barrier, Clone/Barrier, or Clone/Drone?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    About to begin M3 after finishing the game, I'm lvl57 and have barrier capstone and drone capstone but so far I'm not a fan of the barrier capstone and feel the clone/drone combo would be awesome.

    What combination have you played best with?

    submitted by /u/DanX47
    [link] [comments]

    Shamfleet Gaige not that great?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    I want to preface this saying I know this is supposed to be a broken build. That being said I've been grinding out for this build since I hit OP10, and now that I finally got everything I'm pretty underwhelmed. I can't even get Terramorphus down to more than 75% health with it. Is there something I'm missing? (I am using slag and grog nozzle btw)

    submitted by /u/cs5862
    [link] [comments]

    Pearl of Ineffable Knowledge Stack Duration

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how long the stacks last for this artifact? Are we talking 5 seconds or 15?

    submitted by /u/MrNanny
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 - Questions about DLC

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    I recently purchased the BL3 edition with the season pass. When should one start the DLC?

    I don't want to spoil anything for myself or get some pivotal items at too low a level.

    Any insight is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/crunkle_pat
    [link] [comments]

    Tips on combat?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    I started playing BL3 and play FL4K. I've been dying and losing a lot of money, and I don't miss often. Does anyone have tips on combat and also leveling up?

    submitted by /u/toyotaprius_
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble playing online with friend

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Hello,

    Recently me and my friend decided we wanted to play Borderlands 1 for PS3. I have a physical copy and he made a purchase through the PS store. When we tried to play online it says the game is incompatible.

    Does anyone know why this is happening.

    Please help

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Basshandsome
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get the new cosmetics in Guns, Love and Tentacles?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    I've just finished going through the dlc, yet I haven't found the advertised tentacle skin or head for any characters. Is it a random drop, or a specific mission reward?

    submitted by /u/Dantalion_Delacroix
    [link] [comments]

    German Anointment Localization issue. Stating wrong skill. „Phasecast“ being called „phasegrasp“.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    After wondering why my „250% Waffenschaden nach Phasenumklammerung" doesn't work I noticed it should say „Phasenprojektion" which basically advertises the Anointment for the wrong skill. It's saying „250% Weapondamage after Phasegrasp" which isn't possible and should be „Phasecast".

    I thought I was going crazy because I didn't get it to work. No wonder why. I don't want to know how many other stats are wrong in the German client. :/

    Since it was reported in the forums in November 19' already my hopes are low this is getting fixed. Hope there aren't more of these errors.

    submitted by /u/Last_Judicator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment