• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Borderlands How bad can we expect Fl4k's pets to get after Mayhem 2.0 is released?

    Borderlands How bad can we expect Fl4k's pets to get after Mayhem 2.0 is released?


    How bad can we expect Fl4k's pets to get after Mayhem 2.0 is released?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    I really want a pet build for Fl4k that competes with the other builds but when thinking about them increasing the difficulty with mayhem 2.0 and them getting no buffs I feel like they're going to be even less of a priority when making a Fl4k build.
    So will we see some buffs for the pets shortly after 2.0 is released or will there be even less of an incentive to be a beastmaster while playing AS THE BLOODY BEASTMASTER

    submitted by /u/bellystraw
    [link] [comments]

    Elpis is the unluckiest celestial body ever

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    First Dahl fucks up the crust and causes it to crack and spew lava everywhere, incinerating who knows how many people. Second, the Lost Legion takes over Helios and nearly destroys it with a bigass laser, incinerating who knows how many people. Thirdly and lastly(for now), Lilith rudely sacrifices herself onto the moon and brands it with her logo, incinerating who knows how many people.

    0/10 would not recommend on Trivago

    submitted by /u/FrankWest21CP
    [link] [comments]

    My Lilith Inspired Dice. Now I'm Ready To Play In Tina's Game.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    I recently contacted u/princesslilith182 after seeing her post in r/dnd. I then found [these](krakendice.com/raw-12pc-light-orange-and-red-gummi-polyhedral-dice-set/) and thought they'd be perfect for a Lilith set. I worked with Princess Lilith on what I had envisioned in my head and she came though for me. I really love how the finished dice turned out and am looking forward to using them at my next session.

    submitted by /u/BeerGrinch
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for “Dominance” Flak Buff

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Dominance is the Master tree (blue) capstone, the one that turns an enemy to an ally. I think most people knew immediately this was going to be bad, and of course it is. Gearbox adds these skills sometimes that probably come from a good place but are poorly implemented.

    My simple idea is to give it the Red Fang ability, where your new ally will constantly taunt all enemies. This works surprisingly very well on Red Fang, you almost never are targeted while the pet is out in a Gamma build. In the Gamma Build we almost always literally are able to get the Blue capstone but don't because it's useless, this small change would make it worth the one point investment. It's like a much smaller version of Red Fang, that you can use while Gamma is on cooldown, but it is not OP as the enemy is not invincible like Gamma pets are. This also allows for a quick panic melee on an enemy approaching you, and the new taunt would give you a second to breathe.

    It really deserves to be better, it's a capstone. Additionally we really neeeed pet damage buffs (they need to scale better with Mayhem, they should be able to kill a single enemy on their own especially when specing so much into them), but this is just about Dominance.

    submitted by /u/white-bread_
    [link] [comments]

    How do the scraptraps exist?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Didn't Jack eliminate the entire Claptrap product line in the Pre-Sequel, leaving Claptrap the last of his kind? How are the scraptraps still active for us to gun down in BL3?

    submitted by /u/Akrakne
    [link] [comments]

    LAN connectivity absolutely broken.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    Well, I bought this game for myself and my wife (for her birthday), and we were excited to play, but apparently LAN is completely broken in this game. Trying to start a game via LAN shows no servers on either computer, and connections over the roster disconnect within a few minutes.

    I tried forwarding ports, and that didn't seem to help at all. I don't know what to do at this point.

    submitted by /u/pocketdrummer
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to SAVE money for the upcoming "you want cash" event?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    I am stockpiling weps in my bank to sell. Beyond that, I don't know what else to do. IF I save lots of CASH, a death can be brutal. A 10% surcharge when you die means having lots of cash on you and doing social events (pugs) is BAD idea.

    Anyone got ideas besides stockpiling legendary weps for sale when the event goes live?

    submitted by /u/Cicero_Johnson
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot beat trial with at least 17 minutes remaining even if I do. (BL3)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    As the title says, I cannot beat the trials in under 17 minutes, even though I am consistently doing it. Seriously I have beaten every trial with 20+ minutes remaining, but for some reason it will not give it to me. I just beat the 'Trial of Supremacy' with ''24 minutes remaining", but apparently either the timer is off, or like so much else of the game it just doesnt work. 100% isn't 100%, softlocks, items falling through the world, not being able to kill enemies while doing damage to me, etc. Does anyone know some sort of unofficial patch or something? I'm sick of just having to deal with this games bull.

    submitted by /u/TKUnites
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone offering power levels in borderlands 2 (XONE)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Sorry I'm a bit new to all this and I'm tryingto get through borderlands 2 rather quickly so can play where more people are active in borderlands 3, Sadly online seems mostly dead in BL2...

    Would anyone be willing to help me quickly level up a bit on the xbox one version? I don't wanna put anyone out so only do it if you are super bored but any help would be appreciated =D

    submitted by /u/jcnet1
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    So i did the tiny tina dlc. And i beat the dragon raid boss. And when i go to the seraph vendor. He keeps telling me to beat a seraph gaurdian. Isn't that what the dragons are? What am i doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/ZerekB
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Cosplay?? (TL;DR at end of explanation)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Hi! So let me start off with the fact that I'm not an experienced cosplayer, I just thought it could be a fun thing to go during quarantine. Borderlands 2 is one of my most favorite games ever and I've decided i would like to do a Character from it. Now I'm a 6'1 kind of chubby guy, not fat but also not thin or in shape and so my options are rather limited. I came to this sub to ask for suggestions on who I might should be, I was thinking about maybe Bad Maw or Doc Mercy but I wanted to know the opinion of the community. Maybe provide options i haven't thought about. Thanks for any ideas or advice!

    TL;DR: I wanna do Cosplay but I'm rather large, any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/OhFrickMyGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 57 Zane Build Trouble

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    I need help with my zane build for BL3, ever since the DLC's came out he seems a lot weaker than my other characters because I don't have any of the DLC's yet. Please help!!

    submitted by /u/undefined_dancer23
    [link] [comments]

    Going into BL1. Any tips?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    So I'm going into BL1 and I'm wondering if there is any tips or anything. I've played Borderlands 2 and TPS and I really enjoyed both games. So do you have any tips?

    submitted by /u/isuckatnames06
    [link] [comments]

    Is BL3 Super Deluxe worth it? (Xbox)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    I was curious if the Super Deluxe Edition was worth $100? The bade game is on sale for $30 but I would like to get the expansions and some cosmetics. I did the math and there would only be a $10 if I just got the season pass and the two skin packs, so I was curious ifnyou guys think the other dlcs and SD exclusivescare worth $10; should I just by the base game?

    submitted by /u/Revan680
    [link] [comments]

    Who portrayed the best corporate CEO or general in the whole series?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Has to be General Knoxx or Handsome Jack for me

    submitted by /u/franklin2014ish
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon Design Question

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Is there an "in-universe" reason for the changes in weapon design between the first game and second/P-S games that anyone knows/could think of? Or can it be assumed that the weapons in the second game, and Pre-Sequel were always the weapons of the setting, the Devs just didn't make it so until BL2. While five years is a good amount of time for weapon systems to go through a change, especially with the sudden availability of Eridium, for manufacturers like Tediore which went from just fast reloads and ammo regen, to throw weapons/boom is a pretty radical change.

    submitted by /u/GundamChief
    [link] [comments]

    Bl3 leveling

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Long time Borderlands player. I understand the leveling flow going from normal to tvhm and uvhm. Right now I am on the last chapter of dlc1 of bl3. I'm in normal mayhem 1 currently. I just wanted to run through the DLCs to enjoy the story before the endgame grind on normal. Right now I am level 51. I have done no grinding, no xp boosts, finished all base main story missions, and most of base main side missions (I dislike the timed missions). Only finishing crew challenges as I come across them. I am wondering if anyone has done this as well?

    Seems odd to almost be at level cap without touching tvhm. At least I know now for any future characters to just rip through the first playthrough.

    Just a curious query.

    submitted by /u/inzanebubba
    [link] [comments]

    Underdome DLC

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    I don't think I can beat this on my own and none of my friends care to play borderlands for as long as I have. Just started 1 and loved. Second last DLC I need to do and I need 3 other interested Xbox One or 360 if they cross over to help me with the challenge. I'm level 55 Brick. Message me if interested in taking it on with me! Maybe we'll become friends for life!

    submitted by /u/MeetDrSausage
    [link] [comments]

    Co-op Concerns

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    I have never played any Borderlands games in the past and have decided to pick up Borderlands 3. Some friends of mine also want to play the game with me. However, they are taking a long time to actually buy the game and I would like to start playing on my own. If I get a lot further ahead than them is there any incentive for me to go back and play with them? Also, I'd love to get the platinum trophy for this game and read that a lot of the trophies get really buggy while playing Coop. Is there a possibility that playing co-op will jeopardize my chances at getting platinum trophy?

    Thanks for any help!!

    submitted by /u/lGuzerkerl
    [link] [comments]

    [BL2] Can someone explain how to get this mod to work?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    https://github.com/jackblades/bl2-mods

    I am at a loss. I've been modding Bl2 and making my own new experience. This mod makes execute and kunai much more interesting and I would really like to use it. Can anyone write out a step by step little guide on how to get it working? Most mods I just upload to the blcmm, but this one has a python file and I have no clue what to do with it.

    If anyone could help it would make my day, ty in advance!

    submitted by /u/Ullrrific
    [link] [comments]

    Vault Hunter Idea

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Vault Hunter Idea

    Class: Aerial Threat

    Passive: Ability to Thrust Jump (Double jump but second jump has 50% Increased jump height) and hover at that altitude gaining 50% Movement speed. Crouch to end hover and slam down the ground with an explosive stomp.

    Action Skill: Unleash a barrage of rockets, elemental bullets, or a laser (based on your current weapon's element).

    Action Skill 1: Bulletstorm

    Action Skill 2: Rocket Barrage

    Action Skill 3: Laser Strike

    (when action skill is used, 3 second delay to charge up the attack)

    Skill tree 1: Airborne - About gaining bonus damage for being in the air and being further away from your targets. Also gaining aerial mobility

    Skill tree 2: Tactical Bomber - Skill tree about dealing lots of explosive damage to enemies

    Skill Tree 3: Mechanic - Skill tree about healing yourself whilst moving fast and staying in the air

    submitted by /u/Bungungle
    [link] [comments]

    Need some friends to play

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Borderlands 2 my Shiftname is FawkYoCouch, my steam is The same with spaces

    submitted by /u/Azurus_II
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment