• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    Borderlands I dreamt of a gun last night

    Borderlands I dreamt of a gun last night


    I dreamt of a gun last night

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Last night, I had a dream I found a new gun. One that spawned explosive barrels, resulting in chaos as I stacked them around my coop friends, my Jabber carrying them away, and explosions everywhere. I believe it was Torgue calling to me.

    Gearbox, could you please make this a premonition?

    submitted by /u/SittingAtABar
    [link] [comments]

    QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGE DESPERATELY NEEDED.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Why in the would you make the (DECLINE MAIL) Key the same as (INSPECT WEAPON) Key? Please do something about this so i will stop accidentally deleting gear my friends send me and vise versa.

    submitted by /u/Deathmedical
    [link] [comments]

    A hilarious Brick quote

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    "Look at this shit!" a quote from brick once opening a rare chest nothing more than just 'Look at this shit!"

    submitted by /u/zakkthewozz
    [link] [comments]

    Bring back the Dahl grinder

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    I have a ton of eridium that I have no use of (except for the slot machine and that's about it. I got all the cosmetics from earl. ) and a ton of legendary weapons that I dont use. If the Dahl grinder was returned you could put 3 weapons you don't use and get a chance for one you will. Then you can add some eridium to get it annointed. It would make guns that youd sell anyway have a use. And make eridium have a point besides the slot machine.

    submitted by /u/Hypn0231
    [link] [comments]

    Three Golden Keys for Borderlands 3 Redeem before Midnight PDT on Monday, April 20th.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    Redeem before Midnight PDT on Monday, April 20th.

    5BKBB-KZ9SK-69R69-5F3TT-RK5RC

    submitted by /u/Hellige88
    [link] [comments]

    Sound of Constructor

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    You know the sound when a constructor produces a gun or bot. I mean that low one that you can practically hear everywhere.

    https://youtu.be/aMo8Zs9YE8M?t=46s

    https://youtu.be/PqtxXnlyqkU

    I could swear I heard this sound in another game or movie. Does anyone know where you can still hear it?

    submitted by /u/Putrid-Potential
    [link] [comments]

    I can't beat knoxx after 30 minutes lol?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    I am playing Maya on the bl that is not remastered. I'm doing the Marcus mission to get into the vault again.

    I can't kill knoxx. I spent so long trying to kill him. I got a shield that has shock resistance. I went up to him and shot the shit out of his face. I went behind stuff and sniped him. He is like level 45 and I'm 43. ..the medics respawned 2 times i made sure to kill them but both times i was too late

    What am I doing wrong? this is so obnoxious oh my god 😧

    submitted by /u/mrs_halloween
    [link] [comments]

    Beat M4 slaughter shaft on Moze IB only build

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Been playing Moze IB since I got the game, gradually tweaking and improving my build. Finally managed to get M4 shaft done. Just wanted to share. That is all.

    submitted by /u/JCostello9
    [link] [comments]

    Potentially stupid idea for new Fl4K blue capstone

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Dominance

    Melee Override

    When Gamma Burst is selected as Fl4K's action skill and is off cool down, they gain the ability to temporarily convert one enemy into an allied "pet" with a melee strike. Once converted, casting Gamma Burst will use the new pet for its duration instead of the original. All pet related skills apply to the converted enemy for the duration of Gamma Burst.

    submitted by /u/FrankWest21CP
    [link] [comments]

    The Lob is insane

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    The Lob dropped from Samuel Traunt on my first ever playthrough of BL3. I used it to beat the final boss of the game. Whoever buffed this gun, thank you. It hardcore carried me as it was my highest damage gun even at level 35!

    submitted by /u/wedgedoot
    [link] [comments]

    Better than farming Graveward

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    I've been farming Graveward on mayhem level 3 lately but unless you need eridium or cash you can get way more legendary anointed way quicker by playing a circle of slaughter, most legendaries I've gotten from them was in the slaughter shaft where I got three lobs, compared to the one I got farming Graveward. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/TheManSticker45
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat crawmerax for the first time!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Pretty stoked with myself.

    Have always played brick. My few attempts at craw with him were pointless.

    But thought I'd level a siren to have a go with the gf. Having done the work shes all caught up with animal crossing so figured I'd try myself.

    Lilith owns that big useless crab!

    submitted by /u/yeahnahtho
    [link] [comments]

    A little venting

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    After 2 hours of grinding Tyreen in Mayhem 1, with several Guardian Ranks put into loot drop chance, she has dropped 2 legendaries, two crappy grenade mods, and nothing from her dedicated drops. I am a little frustrated to say the least. Also fuck those badass varkids.

    submitted by /u/memedream567
    [link] [comments]

    Can you crit with melee in Bl 3 and if so do bonuses from skills apply?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    See title and ty for answers in advance!

    submitted by /u/Zonero
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Pandora World Map

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    So just randomly thought of it while I was playing Borderlands 1 GOTY Does anyone know if there is a complete map of the the games. I've seen a really old post about it from like 7 years ago but nothing was really done about it. There were some inconsistencies on each map but something roughly correct. Any input?

    submitted by /u/xXAWolfXx
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished the main game, and I just realized......

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Typhon DeLeon and his two brats are, while being mediocre (mostly twins that is), basically the mirror image of Handsome Jack and Angel. Metaphorically and narratively.

    Here is a little comparison:

    Jack Typhon
    Heroic Complex Wanna be a hero, ends up as a villain. The beginning of all heros/VH, actually wanna be at peace.
    Spouse Accidentally Killed by their siren kid. Accidentally Killed by their siren kid......?
    Parenting Jailed his daughter out of fear, later exploit it. Angel turned to be alright. Jailed with his twins out of fear, failed. Both turned to be spoiled brats
    Origin Humble wage slave. Humble turd farmer.
    Moral A douchebag who morally justified everything he had done. A nice person who realized his (somehow) failed parenting might doom the universe and trying to right it.
    To corporation Climb the corporation stairs and become the CEO of one (two, if you count Atlas) of the most important cooperation. Despise cooperation's way, wanna live in free.

    etc, etc.....

    It's really a shame that despise clearly (to me, at least) having this interesting parallel as one of the story's backbone, the writing team failed and created a mediocre story as we saw. And even Typhon DeLeon is a good character in his own right, both him and twins are not even remotely well written as Handsome Jack and Angel.

    BTW, Tyreen didn't even have a dying line, and that's really a bummer to me. I mean we suffered through all her bratish plot armor until the end, but doesn't even get a in-your-face moment like we had with Jack? Errrr.

    submitted by /u/poclee
    [link] [comments]

    A gun shaped Torgue grenade mod

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    A graphical glitch last night made one of my grenade mods from Torgue look like a Torgue shotgun instead. I was pretty disappointed when I found it was just a glitch. Now I really want a Torgue grenade mod that is gun shaped. Maybe you could throw this gun shaped grenade and it will bounce while firing its clip empty, and eventually exploding. I would love to find a mod like this.

    submitted by /u/Genuine-Rage
    [link] [comments]

    Doe king wee wee respawn on ps4 goty edition like he does on Pc enhanced edition?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Im having trouble finding an answer through google so i was hoping one of you could help :)

    submitted by /u/GuacamoleManbruh
    [link] [comments]

    Fl4k Survivability

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Fl4k mains, do you think Fl4k needs some sort of survivability or not?

    submitted by /u/Lord_TykiMikkk
    [link] [comments]

    What are those weird creepy noises in borderlands

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    So idk about you guys but when you click alt tab wtf are those noises that play freaky as hell

    submitted by /u/yeahboiiiiii09iu7y
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 GOTY (Not Enhanced) Achievements

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Looking for someone to help me out get a few achieves still. Playing BL1 GOTY (not enhanced) on steam PC.

    2x duel ones, "And They'll Tell Two Friends" Also need to do Craw/arenas but I can work on those as I loot farm.

    Send a PM and we caccn set something up. Thanks

    submitted by /u/stonedune
    [link] [comments]

    Character keeps getting deleted?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    I keep starting a Zane toon, playing for a few hours, and then quitting. When I come back, there are no Zanes at all. Anyone else having issues like this? I'm on Steam.

    submitted by /u/Original_Natural
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment