• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    Borderlands Suddenly can't connect to a friend at all

    Borderlands Suddenly can't connect to a friend at all


    Suddenly can't connect to a friend at all

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Title. We get stuck on joining group and then it cancels. Both on Steam, this issue wasn't happening for the past several days we've played. Has anyone had a similar issue or knows of a possible fix?

    We've tried restarting our games, internet connections, PCs, nothing works, and very suddenly. Also, the issue started happening once I changed my graphical settings, just to note, but I don't see how that could be part of it.

    submitted by /u/Akoto1
    [link] [comments]

    Lack luster vaults

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Is anyone else upset with how underwhelming the vault loot is? I was playing my 57 Moze last night and finishing up the last bit of the story. I beat Tyreen I opened the vault and all the chests, and they were all green rarities! You would think beating the final boss at max level would at least guarantee you one purple, right?

    Even playing BL1 you were told that the vaults have "great riches this world has never seen!" But it's just like meh now in my opinion.

    Anyone else agree or disagree? Would love to hear in the comments!

    submitted by /u/MaskedHeroGam1ng
    [link] [comments]

    Do not a lot of people queue for Maliwan Takedown?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Whenever I queue for it, I usually get 1 other person or if I'm lucky there is a 3rd. I know it scales to the amount of players, but I guess I thought it would be easier to get a full party going, and more fun.

    This seems to be the case for all levels of mayhem.

    submitted by /u/Mano369
    [link] [comments]

    legendary drops

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    me and my 3 friends have started our first campaign. weve all played borderlands 2. every single badass is dropping 3-4 legendaries, is this normal? we've had about 40 legendaries drop in 2 hours it makes no sense. can someone help?

    submitted by /u/Bretticus08
    [link] [comments]

    Secret worlds

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Now i may have missed it and i am slow, but in borderlands 2, there was a minecraft easter egg where you can punch your way into a room filled with creepers in caustic caverns. The pre sequel had super mario world, you could go through a pipe in tazandeer ruins and fight through a small gauntlet of enemies in a cell that had super mario textures that ended in a room of 2 chests, and if you were clever, find an extra 3 chests.

    Why Doesnt borderlands 3 have something like this? If it does just call me an idiot with no context. Or just call me an idiot for no reason if youre feeling particularly rude

    submitted by /u/PrincessPolaris1337
    [link] [comments]

    Annointed enemies

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Gearbox needs to tone down the annointed, they are so annoying the miliants are the worst

    submitted by /u/crankbait34
    [link] [comments]

    I just found a soundtrack in B2 that is so good I can't believe it

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    The ambient song in the Badass Crater of Badassitude, Torgue DLC. It's so fucking good I couldn't believe I was hearing it in a Borderlands game. It's so good it almost feels like Pink Floyd. Definitely one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard in a game. Mad respect for Jesper Kyd.

    submitted by /u/Sleeping_Owll
    [link] [comments]

    Invite only!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Why...? If I wanna join a friend I have to get an invite.... stupid! Who's with me?

    submitted by /u/Dredo5
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my inventory get reset?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Hey everyone.. I have been playing Borderlands 2 and every time I save and quit the game, it only saves certain aspects of my progress. For example.. I completed a mission, killed all the enemies, and collected all my loot. I saved and quit the game and when I came back, my inventory was completely reset (I had none of my guns collected/bought during that mission) and each enemy had basically respawned in their original location. It only saved my mission progress and showed in the menu that I had completed that mission. Also, I had purchased a shield during this play through and that was removed from my inventory but it showed that it was equipped on the shield meter when I returned to the game. Any solutions? Any tips on how to properly save my game?

    submitted by /u/vegetableskirt
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] I'm super enjoying the environments, gameplay, and graphics, but a few hours in I have some big gripes.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Two things, really. Voice acting and UI. I've seen people elsewhere talk about the UI, and I feel like a lot of the changes are made for change's sake. They really peaked on it with BL2, and things like the store menu, inventory, and skill tree are colorful messes. I find myself straining and struggling to tell what's going on. Maybe I'll get more used to it as time goes on but I don't know.

    Then there's the voice acting. Tyreen and FL4K-- I'm not sure why-- make me really want to mute the game. I can't even point to a specific reason for Tyreen, maybe it's the writing or delivery? I don't know. My bigger problem is with FL4K. No disrespect for SungWon Cho, I think he's a fine voice actor, but I feel like the casting was all wrong here. He does a good purely comedic on-the-nose 'epic' voice but it just does NOT work for me, and every line makes me wince.

    I'm posting this here to maybe see if I'm not alone? I've been playing BL since the first game, and I love it, but man these two things are rough for me. Again, no disrespect to the people involved.

    submitted by /u/ThatKidWhoDoesStuff
    [link] [comments]

    That Science Mini-game...

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    I'm not a big fan of mini-games. Gwent, from The Witcher 3 being a big exception. But this Tetris-like game is actually pretty addictive. I started it, ostensibly to pick up points to get the Butt Stallion Milk, which gives a 30% boost to your drop luck. and I can't stop playing it.

    submitted by /u/DogSoldier67
    [link] [comments]

    How’s the performance on PS4 pro?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    I'm thinking about getting this game to play with friends on the ps4 pro. There seemed to be performance issues at launch. Are they still present? I kinda wanna get it on pc instead but I don't know. i probably won't be able to cross play with my PS4 friends. But if it's way better on pc I'm thinking I'll find some people to play with there. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/saevor
    [link] [comments]

    Always Dropping Snipers

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    I don't know if it is just me but the only legendaries that drop for me are snipers. Is this a problem for everybody? Is the sniper drop rate buffed?

    submitted by /u/Mr-Moros
    [link] [comments]

    Does playing the doppelganger in TPS ruin the story?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    I'm playing TPS for the first time, and I wanted to play the doppelganger because he seemed really fun, but now that I'm like 45 mins in, I'm worried that the story is gonna get ruined, or tarnished because of this. Jack sending me off while staying behind on that hyperion ship is less heroic when I'm a clone of him, he calls me a vault hunter but am I? I thought I was a body double.

    submitted by /u/ColaCanadian
    [link] [comments]

    Willowtree assistance for BLGOTY

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    I get the layout of everything in Willowtree, but when trying to modify a weapon, how do you add the 4 numbers at the bottom? This might help:

    gd_customweapons.BSG_Weapons.GoldenChest_BSG_CombatRifle_MugShot gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.Gearbox gd_weap_combat_rifle.A_Weapon.BSG_WeaponType_combat_rifle gd_weap_combat_rifle.Body.body4 gd_weap_combat_rifle.Grip.grip4 gd_weap_combat_rifle.mag.mag3 gd_weap_combat_rifle.Barrel.barrel4 gd_weap_combat_rifle.Sight.sight3 gd_weap_combat_rifle.Stock.stock1 None gd_weap_combat_rifle.acc.acc5_Explosive gd_weap_shared_materialparts.CustomMaterials.Material_MugShot_CombatRifle_BSG gd_customweapons.BSG_Weapons.TitleU_BSG_PrefixOverride gd_weap_combat_rifle.Title.TitleU_BSG_MugShot

    0

    0

    1

    71

    These 4 numbers directly above are what I'm referring to. How to add these numbers on Willowtree.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Scared_Flamingo
    [link] [comments]

    Farming O.P.Q

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    I know the drop rates are a bit fucked up right now on M10, but...

    Does the weapon drop from the Joey fight's miniboss'? I reset the map until Joey spawns Josie AND Franco in his fight and I've been killing those two & dying on purpose to farm but no luck. Does the minibosses at the Joey fight have a chance for their unique drops at all?

    What's your best way to farm this weapon?

    submitted by /u/dtforlife
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands on the Switch will support touchscreen!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith and the Fight for Sanctuary add-on content not included according to the eshop.

    submitted by /u/greenbatborg
    [link] [comments]

    how to farm Pearl of Ineffable Knowledge?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    I've gotten 2 Pearls (one from my playthrough and once when helping a friend) but I Need one with mag size, how can I farm this without making a whole new L57 character?

    submitted by /u/R-con
    [link] [comments]

    MH10 has dismal legendary drops.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Says +2500% but I've been through all the sub bosses in Joey's zone and I have had 3 legendaries drop. Seems rather nerfed unfortunately.

    Edit: As /u/jchqouet71 so kindly pointed out, the 2500% is to quality not quantity.

    submitted by /u/DimWhitman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment