• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    Borderlands Unpopular Opinion: Balance game around epic quality loot instead of legendaries.

    Borderlands Unpopular Opinion: Balance game around epic quality loot instead of legendaries.


    Unpopular Opinion: Balance game around epic quality loot instead of legendaries.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Don't get me wrong. I like playing with legendaries and think they're interesting. What I don't like is only having a handful of weapons that don't make endgame feel like a slog. What excited me most about early and midgame was discovering the secondary firing mode of weapons and what I can do with them. Sure I can tone down the mayhem level and just play without legendaries and I know I don't have to play M10 but I feel like a lot of potential is being wasted for more nuanced gameplay.

    submitted by /u/Reddit___User
    [link] [comments]

    I built The Boo + with LEGO

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Hey all, I recently completed my 1:1 scale LEGO replica of The Boo +. I've wanted to build one of the guns with legs since the trailer for Borderlands 3 dropped. It has unfolding legs and a moving trigger, and built super solid to do a Tediore reload without worrying it'll shatter into a million pieces!

    YouTube video

    Photos

    submitted by /u/NickBrick
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Farm

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if this has been posted before. But killing Lavender Crawley in The Droughts is a great place to farm legendaries... On mayhem 6 I've had 20 legendaries drop from this Legendary Hunt.

    submitted by /u/raebriel
    [link] [comments]

    Why isn’t Mayhem 10 fun? (Hint: It’s not the guns)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    There's been a lot of arguing in a few posts about the new Mayhem system and whether or not I enjoyable. As people argue the merits of meta, gun buffs, optimization and sponge-like enemies, we have completely neglected what really took the fun away: our abilities.

    In BL2, no matter what OP you were on, your abilities had a useful purpose (Axton's was buffing himself, sorry soldiers). From gunzerking to anarchy to constantly exploding so much that your teammates don't like to play with you because the screen goes white literally every second, high level play revolved around mastering your powers and your guns. You needed to use the set that was best for you; there was some optimization, but significantly more wiggle room, due to the use of abilities.

    Now look at BL3. Firstly, most people seem to dislike the abilities of the new characters when comparing them to the old. Not saying everybody, but the general consensus has seem to be: they're not as fun. So when you have these "less fun abilities," and you fail to scale them, why would we use them? Iron Bear is useless at M10. So are Zane's tech (mostly), Fl4k's pets, and most of Amara's damaging abilities. So all you have left are the guns. And if you don't know why that's a problem, scroll through this reddit for five minutes and see who's happy about the gun situation.

    TLDR: Mayhem 10 negates player abilities and kills the fun.

    submitted by /u/RipVanWinkle357
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Post April 23 2020 Patch Performance [PS4]

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/79gIurmFWws

    To the people who aren't experiencing performance issues, this is how the game runs for a lot of us now. GB must not have play-tested the new patch much, if at all, because I don't see how this can get released.

    Edit: I noticed that these issues , while sometimes happening everywhere, occurred 100% of the time at the new Cartel map. I assumed the problem was M2.0 with all the different modifiers adding so many different visual assets, but I thought the problem could actually be the cartels event. I disabled the cartels event and now I'm no longer experiencing these performance issues. Can others try this and see if it resolves the issue??

    submitted by /u/SenSei_Buzzkill
    [link] [comments]

    How to pick up guns on joey ultraviolets balcony where Thor apawns

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Hey guys I just found out that the loot up top where the Thor can spawn you can pick up if you look up till you see what type of gun they are and jump and spam the pickup button

    submitted by /u/zombieslayer404
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Non-VH Character?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    I'm curious what everyone's answer will be. I think Mouthpiece is awesome. He's a "regular" boss fight (not a giant vault monster) who really fits the story line well. His character design with the shield is really cool and his attacks are synonymous with his environment. Not to mention the entire Holy Broadcast Center was essentially designed around him. Big props to the Wub Wub Boss.

    submitted by /u/PizzaMalone
    [link] [comments]

    What about a respec edit mode?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    I love tinkering with builds, but its always annoying to have to completely reset all 3 skill trees just to move a few skill points around. So what if there was an edit mode you could go into. You would get there the same way via Sanctuary 3.

    Then in there you can take away a single skill point and move it somewhere else. Or you could remove all 5 points and place them somewhere. Say you have 3 points in Amara's Catharsis skill, and you wanted to try out Indiscriminate instead. You wouldn't have to reset all your points, instead you just move the few skill you want and don't have to worry about moving everything.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/SonofGondor32
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else get the “new” (!) icon on stuff that’s not new?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Every time I load the game I get the "!" icon on every item in my bank and nearly every destination on the ECHO map/navigation screen. Even when scrolling through to select every item or location to make the icon go away, it returns the next time I load the game. Surely I can't be the only one to see this? I'm on XB1 so perhaps it is different on PC or PS.

    submitted by /u/keen1320
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary drop rates

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    I am on Mayhem 10, +14.99% Luck with my Guardian Ranks, luck relic on that also has a passive roll of 12.67 points in luck, with the Borderlands Science loot booster on, and I am getting next to nothing while farming bosses. Was farming Kritchy for the Clairvoyance. Killed him 20+ times. Each time I killed him, the best I would get is a green.

    I was getting much better drops on Mayhem 4 before the 2.0 update. Clearly loot has been nerfed yet again, but by how much this time?

    submitted by /u/Focix
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the eye of the destroyer/eye of Helios.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    I don't know if I should add a spoiler tag to this post, but please tell me if I should.

    So this is something that I never understood: After killing the destroyer in the first game we can clearly see it crawling back to it's dimension and then the Vault is closed. But on the claptastic voyage dlc we see the destroyer outside the vault and some Hyperion personnel managed to remove the eye from it's socket, but how did they do it?

    Did the destroyer come back somehow? or did they find a way to reopen the vault? does anyone know the answer for this question?

    submitted by /u/Effective_Fudge
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to play Borderlands 2 on split screen?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Hey, I have tried few ways to play borderlands on split screen and none of them worked, Does someone have a good way to do it? maybe using commands in the properties on the borderlands.exe shortcut?

    I have used -NoLauncher -AlwaysFocus -WindowPosX=0 -WindowPosY=0 -RexX=1920 -ResY=500 but it doesn't do anything

    submitted by /u/liav8
    [link] [comments]

    BL3: 3D Audio is messed up. I can hear things in one ear or the other, but not both.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    If I look directly at a speaking character, they're completely silent, but if I look to the left or the right they're very loud in that ear.

    Haven't had this issue with any other game :\

    submitted by /u/CSDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Why Buddy System is the worst

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/7qNyV6D

    This one I was at least able to kill, most of the time the damn thing gets stuck in a spawn zone and I have to bait the thing it's protecting far enough away that it comes out.

    submitted by /u/Ceraldus
    [link] [comments]

    How do you mod in bl2 on console

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    So ive just seen alot of clips of people with hacked/modded weapons and i just wanted to know how tf do they do that without getting in trouble

    submitted by /u/Natonic0
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play in a mayhem mode that’s different from an ally’s?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Cooperation mod does a bang up job of balancing stuff so any players of any background can hop in and play together. But does this include mayhem? Can I play with the world personally geared for mayhem 1 while my teammate does, say, mayhem 4?

    submitted by /u/FrankWest21CP
    [link] [comments]

    Bl3 keeps crashing on xbox one menu screen

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Just bought the game digitally after gamesharing for awhile . Everytime I get through the loading screen and hit A on the main menu screen it crashes and closes the game. I tried restarting the xbox and everything is up to date.

    Cant find out why its happening

    submitted by /u/BushyOreo
    [link] [comments]

    Please assist ASAP PS4

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    10 rounds into underdome BL1 on PS4 and don't really want to restart. PSN: xplosive_penguin

    submitted by /u/GeneralChimp-
    [link] [comments]

    (Spoilers) Why did BL3 wait until the second visit to pandora to show any actual crimson raiders?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    The "crimson raiders" in the first section of the story is Lilith, claptrap, and ellie. It is super lame to show them as basically nothing and all compared to BL2's representation. However, once you're more than halfway through the game and return to pandora it shows actual crimson raiders fighting alongside you. Why not put them in at the start too?

    submitted by /u/nowivomitcum
    [link] [comments]

    The amazing disappearing trinket (possible bug)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    So I was leveling Zane when I decided that my vapor hoodlum trinket would look better in my third slot. So I swapped it with something else, but apparently the vapor hoodlum is quite literally made of vapor, 'cause it straight up fucking vanished from my trinket list.

    Anyone else have one of their trinkets vanish into thin air?

    submitted by /u/Some_Degenerate0
    [link] [comments]

    pre UVHM prep?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    So I read that it's useless to farm for legendary weapons before UVHM on TVHM... but it was very tedious to kill most enemies with even slag active on them. I understand some weapons will be out leveled but that doesn't mean all (especially Legendaries) should be useless after a few levels? Right?

    submitted by /u/BlakeBroacher
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Mayhem 1 is insane for speedrunning

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    I've been holding off leveling up other characters until Mayhem 2.0 released so I wouldn't need to refarm all my gear, and I'm glad I did. The run through TVHM has been a cake walk and that's thank to one perk, Speed Demon. With just a single kill, you're movement speed is raised by 50%, and it stacks 3 times. By just chaining just 2 kills, you'll be breezing through the story. Since enemies at TVHM scale to your level, you shouldn't be running into enemies that'll give you too much trouble.

    Combined with the 20% loot quality buff, you'll likely have some very good legendaries for scripted boss sequences and areas that require you to clear the enemies.

    submitted by /u/Zoroarks_Angel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment