• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 3, 2020

    Borderlands BL3 DLC worth it?

    Borderlands BL3 DLC worth it?


    BL3 DLC worth it?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Hey folks, I just recently hopped back into BL3 to finish up the story line. I'm almost done and really enjoying it! (I'm on PS4 btw)

    What's the consensus here? Are the DLCs fun and worth it? What about the end game? I'm a big Diablo 3 fan, is the end game comparable?

    Thanks!! :)

    submitted by /u/Sliknik18
    [link] [comments]

    Can the trash icon stay on when I move from safe to inventory?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Also marking an item as trash on the ground so I don't have to see it in the lost loot bin would be the greatest thing ever.

    Additional clarifications/edits: - Marking items as trash on the ground should remove their "glow" so I know what items are new - a function of "clear trash from ground" from a menu would probably help prevent my console from crashing (only trash marked items should clear) - selling or deleting from safe directly would be awesome as many have suggested - marking as trash/favorite on the ground and then picking up should keep the icon as well

    submitted by /u/GotProof
    [link] [comments]

    Hahah so this randomness happened today

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    While trying to remember how this launcher shot, I accidentally got random kill.

    Watch here

    submitted by /u/camjo
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I keep catching on fire? [BL3]

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    My girlfriend and I are playing BL3 again after awhile of not, and for some reason during combat we just spontaneously combust. If we keep moving we're fine, but if we stop for about a second a puddle of fire appears beneath our feet and then we light on fire, we move, stop again, and the same thing happens. It even continues to happen for a while after combat, so we need to just run around for a bit before we can stop and pick up loot. I'm Moze and she's Amara, and we've both looked at all of our skills and equipment and nothing eludes to lighting us on fire constantly. Is the game glitched or are we overlooking something?

    submitted by /u/prickly_pw
    [link] [comments]

    Should I do TVHM or just stick with Mayhem levels?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Finished the campaign today and am working through the dlc. With Mayhem mode I've been reading where people are skipping TVHM all together. What has everyone here been doing?

    submitted by /u/Phoenix200420
    [link] [comments]

    Okay, so I'm a little slow..

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    Just now figured out that after I collect all the decoder rings, I don't have to go back to Sanctuary to go to the Villa. There's a fast travel station right there at the gate.

    submitted by /u/RicoRN58
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain what is broke at this point?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    I've done 50 runs on Cpt. Traunt and 25 runs on The Warden and neither has dropped their dedicated M6+ loot once. Are those loot polls totally broken at this point? I'm running M8 right now. I was also doing the farm at the catel where you teleport after killing both mini bosses and their drops were total trash too. Are farms just not worth it at all at this point? What can actually be farmed correctly currently?

    submitted by /u/MEanPenguin
    [link] [comments]

    New m6-10 legendaries have we found them all?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    I know of

    Kaoson - Traunt

    D.N.A (a piece of trash) -other Traunt

    Plaguebeaer - Warden

    Sandhawk - Katagawa jr

    Monarch - killavolt

    Any others?

    submitted by /u/Dorksoulsfan
    [link] [comments]

    Annoints: 200% weapon damage during action skill VS 115% radiation damage during gamma burst. Isn't the first one just always better?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    I'm kind of confused why both of these annoints exist. Gamma Burst is an action skill, so any time you would get that 115% bonus, you could instead get the 200% bonus.

    Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/_BreakingGood_
    [link] [comments]

    Is the exp gain difference in levels shown anywhere?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Example(not real): Killing enemies same level gives 100% exp, enemies 1 level below gives 90%, 2 level below gives 80%. I'm looking for a site, comment or post that has these values.

    submitted by /u/OmniPie
    [link] [comments]

    Warden

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Fuck this bos and his regenerating health FIVE FUCKING TIMES! I don't mind hard bosses, but this is just fucking cheap. Also, no ammo vendor near the respawn point? Fuck that.

    submitted by /u/JayEdwards88
    [link] [comments]

    Achievment hunting just 2 achievments left! Plz help!

    Posted: 03 May 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! I'm achievment hunting all the games and pre sequel has 2 I need left. The one I need help with is the ghost busters one I need 3 more people to join my game and for us to do the sub level-13 quest. And honestly I don't know where else to turn for this. Plz help

    submitted by /u/seanskiiii
    [link] [comments]

    The Yellowcake launcher is absolutely busted

    Posted: 03 May 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    I picked one up that had the moar prefix and I'm literally oneshotting bosses, this is obscene.

    submitted by /u/blurbie
    [link] [comments]

    Less Legendary drops on second play through?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Hay guys, so I've started my second play through on vault hunter mode and I'm getting far less drops of legendary items, is there a reason for this? I have a artifact that increases my luck significantly and I've spent guardian tokens and upped my luck there as often as it was available and yet the drop rate has decreased substantially. Even the vault guardian only dropped one legendary.

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/DeepAnus69
    [link] [comments]

    Catch A Ride Bug, Xbox

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    So I have a bug that I'm unsure how to fix. I can't ever respawn a vehicle without it resetting the settings. Gets old having to change the Technical to the way I want it every time I spawn in. Ideas?

    submitted by /u/LoudQuacking
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-Sequel To Arms Mission and other questions

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Where is the best place to grind for white weapons for the stupid deposit 50 weapons quest, and where is the best place to get Moonstone? The place I found for Moonstone was The Ventricles, is there any better place for these?

    submitted by /u/Zombielover214
    [link] [comments]

    VHUFC: 2st Fight: Zer0 vs Roland

    Posted: 03 May 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Here the first post explaining some things: https://www.reddit.com/r/Borderlands/comments/gcjcbd/vault_hunter_ultimate_fight_championship_1st/

    All rounds take place at the Torgue Arena at the Badass Crater of Badassitude, the VH only know who they will fight with at the time of the fight, and everything until death, because it is Borderlands.

    Consider it to be Lore wise, but I will take into account that all the characters have all the skill trees complete, because we don't have many sources out of the game for most characters.

    The weapons are normal white ones. The Shields, Oz Kits and Relics, are normal, no special effects, like Firehawk Shield or 3DD1.E Oz Kit. I know it's a game about loot but, here we are wanting to see more about the skills of the characters.

    submitted by /u/Rdm15000
    [link] [comments]

    Wanting to turn off Cartel/Seasonal Events

    Posted: 03 May 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    I have Borderlands 3 on PC--steam. I have not completed the main story line yet and it's getting extremely annoying to have all the cartel members pop up while I'm just trying to finish the game. There is no option in my menu to turn off the event. All I have is "Play, Social, Options, Store, Quit Game"

    Do I have to complete the main story line to get this menu? Is it not available on PC? Am I missing something here?

    submitted by /u/dauntlessjay08
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to port a bl1 enhanced character back to classic bl1

    Posted: 03 May 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    I just recently bought bl1 on steam and I decided to try out the enhanced version first.

    After playing to level 22 I felt like I didn't like the changes the enhanced version made like the changes to the inventory, so if there's a way to port a character to classic bl1 I would love to know!

    submitted by /u/Muqatil
    [link] [comments]

    Active skill annointments

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Do the annointments that say "When a skill is active" work with Iron Bear? I have the yellowcake with the one that gives it 200% damage when a skill is active, but it seems like the damage doesn't increase when auto bear is out from what I tested on the dummy in sanctuary.

    submitted by /u/Flame48
    [link] [comments]

    Weapons

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    What's the best way to farm the o.p.q system??

    submitted by /u/DaimyoKarma
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhem levels

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    There's gonna be a lil bit of reading here

    So it seems for me personally that i have been getting more and better loot from mayhem level one than anything else.

    I beat the game on normal, and TVHM and am fully levelled up. But it seems that on the normal playthrough mayhem level one is where i am getting the most orange guns. Its every named or unique boss that im killing I'm getting at least 2 orange rank weapons, but in the other mayhem modes it seems random.

    Am i the only one experiencing this and is this something that i should be taking advantage of?

    It kinda made the game boring as i have weapons doing 67k damage per body shot killing enemies in like 2 shots, where i was excited for the mayhem mode for the replayability aspect of the game.

    Side note TVHM is useless fro me unless I wanted to replay the dlc or story, no increased loot drops, and enemies are basically the same strength. Tf

    submitted by /u/sp0okysk8terd0od
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help with the Underdome challenges

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Hey, I'm looking for anyone to help with the 20 round Underdome challenges. I'm on PC and I have a character at level 15. Anyone who has a high level character is welcome to add me on Steam.

    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Peso4Jaso/

    submitted by /u/Peso4Jaso
    [link] [comments]

    How do I even obtain a copy of Tales from the Borderlands?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    I wanted to try playing Tales from the Borderlands, because it seemed interesting, but when I go on the steam page, it doesn't give me an option to even buy it. Upon further reading it appears that when Telltale games went under, they rights to it all got bungled up somewhere and now Steam can't legally sell it. Or anyone, for that matter.

    So how do I, a person living in May of 2020 A.D., obtain a copy of this video game? Without having to pirate it, though if there's no way I can pay for it I might.

    submitted by /u/HayRoss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment