• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 27, 2020

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 Sales Cross 10M, Steam Numbers “Exceeded Our Projections,” Says Take-Two

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 Sales Cross 10M, Steam Numbers “Exceeded Our Projections,” Says Take-Two


    Borderlands 3 Sales Cross 10M, Steam Numbers “Exceeded Our Projections,” Says Take-Two

    Posted: 27 May 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    Borderlands 3 sales have no gone past 10 million and Steam release proved to be a success as well. Two more story DLCs planned, Take-Two credits live services elements of its success.

    Source

    submitted by /u/Darth_Vaper883
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY Switch Gameplay

    Posted: 27 May 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Found a Stream on YouTube of Gameplay of Borderlands GOTY on Switch! https://youtu.be/EUu-26xFc6M

    submitted by /u/MrTreZDog
    [link] [comments]

    I like Tyreen

    Posted: 27 May 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Her attitude towards you is cool and she's funny with the biggest fan thing. Some of the plot points don't make sense, eg why didn't she just teleport you into a volcano, but that's less of a problem with her character and more just poor plot. Up until you face Troy, I was really hoping the twins would duke it out. I wish there was a fight with her before she merges with the monster.

    submitted by /u/Racy_Zucchini
    [link] [comments]

    Remove Denuvo

    Posted: 27 May 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    There's no excuse to have drm as horrible as the game does in its current state.

    submitted by /u/burningphoenix777
    [link] [comments]

    Did they ever explain why they left the commander lilith DLC out of the switch collection?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    It just seems weird to include literally every other piece of DLC and not one of the big story expansions that wraps everything up

    submitted by /u/Dryingpan101
    [link] [comments]

    Vehicle glitch when starting level 13 Vault Hunter

    Posted: 27 May 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but for whatever reason when you start a new vault hunter on either the DLCs you can't actually spawn in the technical vehicle. It will allow you the option to spawn it in, but it won't actually spawn. I'm not sure if this fixes in TVHM since you go through the mission to unlock the technical again, but a fresh hunter cannot spawn one in.

    I've only had this problem on playstation, I'll try and test it on Xbox. The normal buggy and uni-wheel work fine though, at least if you wait to spawn in the wheel during the mission you would normally unlock it. Again, I haven't tested that bit yet.

    submitted by /u/Papaknucklepuck
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Mayhem Modifiers

    Posted: 27 May 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    I thought the Mayhem 2.0 modifiers we're supposed to be randomly applied, yet no amount of quitting the game or turning Mayhem Mode off and back on again seems to change which modifiers are applied at each level. Mayhem 1 is always Galaxy Brain. Mayhem 2 is always Big Kick Energy and Mob Mentality, and so on. Am I misunderstanding how it's supposed to work? Is this a known bug that I've just been unaware of until now?

    Apologies in advance if this is a common question - I searched the sub and was not able to find anyone asking a similar question.

    submitted by /u/keen1320
    [link] [comments]

    Hotfix? The Lob?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    What was the hotfix today if someone could lmk. My Lob shotgun lvl 57 now has only 1k damage and -77 weapon damge

    submitted by /u/ninjaswife
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else lost the ability to access the Revenge of Cartels event?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    I logged off yesterday in Ultraviolet Villa. Today I log on and I'm in Sanctuary III, with no sign of the decoder rings missions, or even portal to the Villa. At the main menu, I no longer have the option to disable Revenge of the Cartels. Did I miss something or is has the event ended well before the June 4th end date?

    submitted by /u/GoyfAscetic
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 in 2021

    Posted: 27 May 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    So we're basically have their plans for Borderlands 3 in 2020 mapped right in front of us – 2 more story DLC's which are going to strike in summer and then near the holidays, we're probably gonna get more raids (seems like we'll have 3 at total by the end of the year - if I have to judge by their current pacing), and a few more seasonal events like the Revenge of the Cartels, if I had to guess. That's a warp (unless they're cooking something special for the 1 year anniversary).

    But as I'm seeing the complaints by the community, and how they want the endgame to expand and to rely less and less on the... """story""", and more on the actual game mechanics, I'm left puzzled by their intensions with this game.

    I really, REALLY imagined they're gonna go "big" with characters, and rely on the premise of this game being "the big one" and, like, having us choosing between 7 or 8 different chracters by the end of the games' life cycle; when Randy publicly stated they're not thinking about releasing any, I'm kinda worried about 2021. So, they're just gonna amp the level cap, release different skill tries and getting us gassed with some seasonal events? and what about the actual content? I'm guessing they're not gonna release anymore story DLC's, and the whole "Head Hunters" thing is probably dead, too.

    What do you think they'll do in order for this game to expand?

    submitted by /u/Remnantall
    [link] [comments]

    Starting new play through does anyone want to join

    Posted: 27 May 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    We can play bl3 or bl2 whichever you want just comment if you want to join

    submitted by /u/Dark7K
    [link] [comments]

    Revenge of the cartels drops

    Posted: 27 May 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    So I've been grinding the cartel underbosses and they dropped legendaries at first but as continued they just stopped. Is there some sort of limit as to how many times you can do it or am I just getting very unlucky?

    submitted by /u/LostInTheStu
    [link] [comments]

    What have I missed?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    I haven't actually touched Borderlands 3 since Halloween Haunt, and I've only recently started playing it again.

    So, I kind of wanted to ask what things I should take into account now mechanically through gameplay. I know Mayhem is a lot better now, than it was months ago but that's kinda it: I don't know what kind of gear I should be looking for, what kind of builds I should be working for, nerfs/buffs, etc.

    I'm asking mostly because I want to hop back in and take on the higher mayhem modes but I don't feel like I'm actually hurting any of the things trying to kill me out in the borderlands and I'd like to know what variables have changed for "balance" or whatever.

    TL:DR I haven't played since Halloween haunt. What kind of changes have taken place in the game?

    submitted by /u/MilkLight
    [link] [comments]

    What Happened to Dahl?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    We know that Atlas has been reformed, Hyperion still exists, and all the other corporations are alive and well... but how about Dahl? Everything we see of them is abandoned locales. Are they still active, what happened to them?

    submitted by /u/CarpeNoctem60
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Legedary Edition mit realesing may 29th

    Posted: 27 May 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    I have got an E-Mail from Amazon that Borderlands are coming June 3th Out. But in the E-Shop comes May 29th. Are there any information from gearbox or 2k?

    PS. : I live in germany.

    submitted by /u/Vlt_Hntr
    [link] [comments]

    Is the devoted any good?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    So I was going playing BL3 and a got an SMG called the devoted I can't tell if it's good or bad. Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/isuckatnames06
    [link] [comments]

    Revenge of the cartels available to me since level 13 but is it enough?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    I am at level 15 playing solo as Moze. Even before getting to boss fight, it was already noticeably harder to fight front yard enemies with weapons with level ranging from 12 to 14 at score around 200. HP shield 430 and health just 4000. As soon as I land in arena I stand no chance, I take damage quite quickly even when sprinting around. Weapons seem to have weak effect until I gear up in Iron Bear which for a while saves my life but goes only as far as getting Joey and his under bosses on the ground before I die from more mayhem.

    submitted by /u/ZD_plguy17
    [link] [comments]

    What triggers Villa Ultraviolet rerolls?!

    Posted: 27 May 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    So apparently re-entering the Villa (including returning to the Title screen and loading back in) will re-roll the enemy type.

    Does it? Am I missing something here? Are Crypto just Joey's preferred gang so they get first dibs? I've killed Joey three times and naturally quit-restarted across a few days (set Mayhem way too high) so there are at least two dozen re-rolls. I've had the Purpatraitors once, Meat people twice, and Crypto every single fucking time besides.

    This is born of a little frustration, I had my first Purpa run last night and was enjoying it, but set the mayhem way too high so gave up for the night, load in this morning and they're Crypto again. I've bounced between Sanctuary and back, and title-screen and back a good ten times now and it's always Crypto. Are they supposed to be the 'main gang' and the others are just fun surprises every now and then?

    EDIT: Ah, nvm, seems the Cartels are now over.

    submitted by /u/boomsc
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game cross play yet?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    I am a pc player and the only person I know who still plays borderlands is an Xbox player. Being able to play with them would make me more likely to buy the game.

    Sorry if it's a shitpost but I'm not finding anything online that really confirms it.

    submitted by /u/Xudda
    [link] [comments]

    I need help again in BL2

    Posted: 27 May 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    Where I can farm Tubby and Chubby enemies? I have been searching them for ages.

    submitted by /u/AleksiGaming
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment