• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 26, 2020

    Borderlands COV wepaons need a rework

    Borderlands COV wepaons need a rework


    COV wepaons need a rework

    Posted: 26 May 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    So they kind of suck, except for the current coincidental flavour of the month. Like the historical bandit weapons the offer a ton of bullets, at the cost of dealing very little damage. The fun gimmick is heat management, but the heat bar sucks, it doesnt actually overheat when the bar is full, is does much later, and theres no way to predict it, since the bar is already full.

    This removes the whole idea of managing heat, as we have no info to go off.

    Also why do they break? The constant interruptions from breaking and heating, almost feel like reloads, which ruins the idea

    submitted by /u/HE4VEN
    [link] [comments]

    When running BL3, my computers fans do not run. Is this a common problem?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    I've been able to play games like Rainbow 6 Siege, Halo, ect with few issues, graphical or otherwise.
    BL3 is the only game that I have to play on lowest settings, and for some reason, only BL3 won't have my fans run while I play. Is there any fix? Does anyone have this problem?

    submitted by /u/The_Mafia_XD
    [link] [comments]

    What Nerfed (OP) gear did you miss?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Balance patches sometimes are great, make weapons viable or fix some unintended mechanics. But we are not here to talk about that. What piece of gear, sinergy or build did patches ruined for you?

    In my case i miss the grenade mod Firestorm on Moze, Felt powerful making rain meteors. I also miss the Flakker (Now sucks) and when the Lob shoots 3 projectiles (Still have a good damage, but not for M10)

    submitted by /u/Girifu
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for pc players to get pre-sequel coop achievements

    Posted: 26 May 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Hi all, as the title says, I'm looking for some pc players to give me a hand with some coop achievements in the pre-sequel. Doesn't matter what level you are or what character, I'm sure we can work it out. I'm playing from Australia but can play anytime due to quarantine and all that. My IGN is Guido on steam, or drop your IGN in the comments and I'll hit you up. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/karoj0
    [link] [comments]

    [Borderlands 2] I fucked up in choosing Siren over Salvador for my solo play through

    Posted: 26 May 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Her abilities are obviously support, but I thought they would be fun to use. I was wrong. They're practically useless in solo. I should've chose Salvador. Everyone told me he was a one man army. Is there anyway I can switch to him mid game? Im on xbox. Im lvl 17 and on the mission where I have to save Mordecai's bird

    submitted by /u/Werewolf13710
    [link] [comments]

    What's the second best Rocket Launcher currently?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    I'm using a Yellowcake and I'm pretty sure it's gonna be nerfed soon but I'm worried they will overkill it like they did with the Flakker. What would be a good replacment RL to go for in the mean time?

    submitted by /u/Smash_malla
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon Creation in BL 1

    Posted: 26 May 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    This guide shows that each weapon part does have different characteristics, with part5 being best in slot in most cases. Now I am wondering if its possible for a weapon to spawn with all of the "best" parts or are there any restrictions depending on weapon type, manufacturer etc. (like certain parts being restricted to specific manufacturers, making a "perfect" weapon part combination impossible).

    submitted by /u/lewdovic5
    [link] [comments]

    Jakobs pistol scope?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Do jakobs pistol sights actually exist irl? they look badass and seem practical.

    I couldnt seem to find anything similiar looking through google, perhaps some of you guys are versed in guns?

    edit: maggie pistol as an example.

    https://borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/Maggie_(Borderlands_3))

    submitted by /u/IhAvE_reTaRd
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY ENHANCED crashes on travel or just randomly

    Posted: 26 May 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    happens about 5 mins - 1 hour of playing and almost always when i travel to a new area anyone got the fix? I tried different compatibility modes windows 7-8 and vista. I tried verifying game files and nothing fixes. Im trying to reinstalling it next and see if that fixes it

    My specs are

    Ryzen 5 3600X

    Corsair vengeance 16g 3200 2x8

    asus strix RX 570

    submitted by /u/ThunderWolf072
    [link] [comments]

    If I bought all the BL2 DLC on it's own, am I missing anything that the season pass has? Because on steam it appears to be that the season pass doesn't appear as "in library" even though I have literally everything else in my library. (See image)

    Posted: 26 May 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    I used a shift code once and now I get a new class mod every time I log in

    Posted: 26 May 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    So I finally leveled Maya to 72, used a shift code for a class mod and now every time I log in a new random cleric class mod appears in my inventory. It happens with every character in every playthrough, with and without UCP. I exited and entered the game again, they keep appearing.

    I used a shift code for Salvador earlier, got one class mod as intended and nothing like this happened.

    It looks like a folklore endless coin that always returns to its owner. Not sure why I deserve it.

    MAKE IT STOP

    submitted by /u/Finwych
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 Creating Online Session Crash

    Posted: 26 May 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    today i downloaded borderlands 2 and to my surprise the game doesn't enter the menu, it crashes when it finishes loading "creating online session" and when i try to open it again, it is looping with that same message and does nothing else.

    I've tried to reinstall and nothing.

    I managed to get in by downgrading or going offline, but my mods don't load that way.

    submitted by /u/OblivionExploiter
    [link] [comments]

    Shop Bugged

    Posted: 26 May 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Basically all the shops ignore my resolution options so if my resolution isn't maxed out I can see any details of any items in any of the vending machines

    submitted by /u/Kin5455
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 £15

    Posted: 26 May 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    You can currently get BL3 for £15 on epic games! Its £25 but you can use your £10 coupon. I dont know what price it is in other countries..

    submitted by /u/MarkDoesntCare_
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 Launcher Problem

    Posted: 26 May 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Everytime I try to open Borderlands 2 from Steam, It gives me the error "unable to locate config files. launcher will now close.". I looked on the internet to solve it and found the "open it from the Borderlands2.exe file" solution. I tried that too but it gave me "Fatal error!" crash report. Can you guys please help me?

    submitted by /u/Scourgeofgod11
    [link] [comments]

    I keep dying as FL4K

    Posted: 26 May 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Hey, I bought the game a while back and am just now getting back into it. I have two characters, Zane and FL4K Zane is a little under lvl 30 while FL4K is a little under 20.

    I was under the impression Zane was a little underpowered but I liked his character design and found a cool skin so I stuck to using him but also switching to FL4K occasionally. I used both characters just fine and then today I was leveling up Zane no problem so I go to play FL4K and just couldn't do it. I'm not sure if I just play better with Zane's style or I just suck using FL4K and his abilities.

    Should I just stick with Zane? I really like Fade Away as an ability, plus his pets are cool. If I do a respec with FL4K what pet should I choose? I use the Skag currently for the damage buff.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/TheMaroonNeck
    [link] [comments]

    Nest SMG and Pistol for each character?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    im on the last two weapon catagories for each character build. trying to find the best possible SMG's and pistols to pair with each character. im only really going for one of each so hopefully ill get the best overall opposed to 10 different weapons that work well with one character.

    ive heard things like the slagga for krieg and the sandstorm i think it was for maya but im not 100% sure if these are correct or not

    any help/recomendations would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Nexus_Neo
    [link] [comments]

    BL for switch

    Posted: 26 May 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Hey I'm on the fence with the legendary collection because I don't know how the download codes work and it just seems to be to much to download can anyone explain how they will work

    submitted by /u/Cobnob126
    [link] [comments]

    Will playing 3 first ruin the gameplay and mechanics of 2? Will playing 2 first ruin the story and charm of 3?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Made a post about opinions on 3 and all I ever get is Play 2, 2 is better. But then I also get and hear that 3 just feels and plays better on a mechanical and gameplay side. Is 3 a victim of sitting in the shadows of unreal expectations of how immensely popular and beloved 2 is? Would i appreciate 3 more if I play 2 first? Or is that gonna ruin my expectations and reality of what 3 is? This is mainly a half hearted and not super serious post lol. But im bored and raising a real semi serious concern here people.

    submitted by /u/jlzombie
    [link] [comments]

    Should I start a new game plus?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Hello, I finished the BL 1 campaign, and I'm now playing the dlc campaigns (claptrap's revolution and the underdome riot). Later I will (probably) finish all the dlc missions, and I was wondering if I should start a new game plus after that. I'm playing as Mordecai and I'm level 40, almost done with Claptrap dlc, so I could get more levels of excitement in a new game plus, but is it really worth it? Also I was wondering is it harder to play and do you keep all your items, or just the skills?

    submitted by /u/LopiErus
    [link] [comments]

    Achievements not registering? (Steam)

    Posted: 26 May 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Title says all. I noticed this after i talked to the Clapstructor in the Handsome Jackpot. The achievement didnt pop up. I plan to 100% this game and not getting the achievements i annoying (thank christ I havent started the writings yet). Is there a fix or am i fucked?

    submitted by /u/ASweetSaltySanchez
    [link] [comments]

    Second Playthrough friends

    Posted: 25 May 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    so i dont know if this is allowed but i have finished of the first playthrough of Borderlands 1 and all DLC.

    Im gonna be doing the second playthrough tomorrow and was wondering if anyone wants to join me. I live in Australia, so preferable Aussies or kiwis or ping under 100.

    You can find me on Steam as slowfatwombat - add me if you are interested

    submitted by /u/SlowFatWombat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment