• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 20, 2020

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 sold 10 million units

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 sold 10 million units


    Borderlands 3 sold 10 million units

    Posted: 20 May 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Celestica Eridia!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/Ypvd8LP

    I hope I'm not redundant but, I've received the legendary loot chest edition as a birthday gift! and after searches have seen a lack of screenshots of the content that comes with it. I'd love to share the map of Celestica Eridia I received.

    I especially love Typhon and Leda's notes. They're so cute right? :D

    submitted by /u/GammaAnomaly
    [link] [comments]

    Going all the way with Moze, need build advice.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    I'm almost done with my NVHM run on Moze and have discovered that double nuke iron bear is my spirit animal. I haven't had this much fun in a long time and it's such a simple thing. Get in mech, fire nukes. That said, I've heard that the only really powerful Moze builds come from the bottomless mags tree which doesn't thrill me so much, currently running Demo Woman and Shield trees. Is it even possible to get to M10 specializing in iron bear and tossing around nukes? If it is, any advice would be most welcome.

    submitted by /u/Phoenix200420
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 Pro performance, tons of stutter.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Just grabbed BL3 on a sale, first tried resolution mode, tons of input lag and stuttering, not playable, so changed to performance mode, sure enough its smooth sometimes but even fighting 2-3 stags it starts to stutter a ton, ps4 pro is a couple weeks old and dust free and silent basically.

    It doesn't feel like 60fps, Spiderman and horizon zero dawn feel smoother even somehow even tho those are locked at 30fps.

    Did an update mess it up, noticed recent patch was this month, looked at some YouTube videos and others seem to have smoother performance.

    Anyone getting tons of fps drops?

    submitted by /u/YaGottadoWhatYaGotta
    [link] [comments]

    I think they should rerelease the handsome collection with tales from the borderlands on it

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Then give people who bought it when it first came out a code for tales from the borderlands

    submitted by /u/wimpykidfan22
    [link] [comments]

    Maliwan Takedown

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Is it still possible to access the Maliwan Takedown? I feel like I keep seeing Youtubers doing it, but I dont seem to be able to find a way in myself. It says event ended when I look to do it match making. My character is lvl 57. But I havent finished TVHM main story yet, and I guess thats what's locking it?

    submitted by /u/Pheonix0727
    [link] [comments]

    Constant crashes on PS4 Pro is ruining this event for me

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    I haven't played Borderlands for a couple weeks now due to the game constantly crashing on me. I'll encounter 2 or 3 crashes a night and then I just gave up trying to play. Have they said anything about these issues or when they'll be fixed?

    submitted by /u/R-con
    [link] [comments]

    Master Of All You Survey

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    I've seen multiple posts about how Pandora's location achievement is bugged. But for me, EVERY single one of the location achievements is bugged. I have found all 223 locations, and on Pandora, I have tried the "Spawn at the Pitt Stop and go to Logan's Spar and back" thing and still none of the achievements have popped up. Is there anyway I could get around this somehow?

    submitted by /u/Iwagira
    [link] [comments]

    8 more days

    Posted: 20 May 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    8 more days until the Legendary Collection is released, and I cannot wait!

    submitted by /u/Vault_Hunter_1401
    [link] [comments]

    Question about online play

    Posted: 20 May 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    I was planning to purchase the legendary collection for the switch and play with my best friend who recently got stationed in Germany.

    Is it true that co-op is only available for 4 players? We had hoped all along to play through each game just the 2 of us.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Pray4Snow2112
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Character tierlist for all four games

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    What would you say arew the character tierlists for Borderlands, 2, The Pre-Sequel and 3?

    I played all of them but only with Lilith (1), Gaige (2), Nisha (PS) and Amara (3), so I really don't know what characters are considered top tier on each game and why.

    If you have links to articles about this, please share.

    submitted by /u/Sir_Laguna
    [link] [comments]

    I have incredible stuttering and rubber banding while playing co-op, but not solo. Does anyone know the cause and/or solution to this?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Basically title. Game runs perfectly smoothly, above 100 fps normally even just on my MSI gaming laptop with an i5 processor. As soon as I get in coop I have to shoot multiple magazines before they register, cannot drive, and a number of other problems. I've looked on google everywhere so please reddit, you're my only hope!

    submitted by /u/jeffrehhhhh
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most fun vault hunter to level up as in normal and TVHM in BL3?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    I max leveled with Amara and really loved playing as her, but I am looking to max level another character.

    To me, fun is the most important factor, not necessarily how "good" a VH is. Of the remaining 3, which do you find is the most fun at leveling up and why?

    submitted by /u/pvijay187
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help for choosing an FPS controller for my PS4

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I am a new subscriber to reddit, so that's my first post here. :)

    Currently I am obssesed with Borderlands 2, I almost hit lvl 70 with my siren on UVHM and the game is soooo cool! After I finish it, will start with BL 3 which I already purchased as it was discounted on the ps store (playing the game on my PS4).

    So I mostly play the game with my boyfriend, we have 2 TVs and 2 consoles, so it's a lot of fun.

    Currently we are using the classic Dualshock controllers, but I read that some controllers designed for FPS games can make your experience a lot better. My boyfriend used to play on PC with mouse and keyboard and is having a hard time with the controller, so I thought a pro controller might be easier for him too.

    So I was researching 3 controllers from 3 brands - scuf, nacon and razer.

    I am particularly interested in the following models from each brand:

    https://scufgaming.com/eu/playstation-infinity4ps-controller

    https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07NDCL3XB/?coliid=I19OQF2UDMRUMK&colid=17PWUAY71A3DE&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

    https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07N1CCNYH/?coliid=I2DB0CFYSEH22L&colid=17PWUAY71A3DE&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

    Basically I heard that a lot of people are experiencing problems with the scuf controllers and to be honest they are a bit expensive for me, since I am looking to buy 2 controllers. Also I have some gift cards in Amazon from where I can purchase both Nacon and Razer controllers, so I will save some cash that way too. Not to mention that I live in EU so if the scuf controllers are faulty, it will be a lot more difficult for me to return them, and probably it will take more time.

    So I would really appreciate some recommendations from your side. Did you use some of these controllers? Which is the best in your opinion? And last but not least is there really a big difference between a pro controller and a classic dualshock, particularly for the FPS games?

    And sorry for the long post ... :D

    submitted by /u/kristina_ch
    [link] [comments]

    Location levels

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    What are all the levels to each location???

    submitted by /u/tHUG_sWiZzLE801
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna help beat Underdome on Borderlands GOTY Xbox One

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I wanted to try and get a small party together to beat the underdome rounds if anyone was interested?

    submitted by /u/hippysmuggler
    [link] [comments]

    A question about the value of 2 snipers

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Today I started playing Borderlands 1, but something kind of confuses me. I compared the 'PPZ7 Liquid Sniper' to the 'GGN Pearl Sniper' and the GGN Pearl Sniper is worth more even though the stats are similar but the fire rate is much lower.

    Here's a picture: https://imgur.com/a/NxcZ7Ry

    Is this because of the rarity, the bonus stats (zoom, recoil reduction etc) or just because of the 'brand'? I hope someone can help me. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/t-o-r-t-o-i-s-e
    [link] [comments]

    Best guns

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Hey guys i just hit 57 and have been farming for a couple different guns i know are strong (OPQ, Yellowcake, sand hawk) but I'm just wondering what other guns are useful in higher mayhem levels. I use a fade away fl4k build.

    submitted by /u/duggsbunny
    [link] [comments]

    Do Tom and Xam scale with level?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Probably an extremely dumb question, but do Tom and Xam scale with level on normal mode? I know that most named enemies and hunt targets like demoskaggon scale with level, but I didn't know if the same applies to Tom and Xam since they're involved in a story mission. I plan to use them to farm gear for my Amara

    I know that everything scales in mayhem mode. But do Tom and Xam scale in normal mode?

    submitted by /u/LeMasterChef12345
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to make some friends

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    Anyone down to play borderlands on the ps4, I have every game out rn and I'm trying to find a buddy to maybe do challenges or just have fun playing! Psn- Beatsgames_FTW

    submitted by /u/BeatsGames_FTW
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment