• Breaking News

    Monday, May 25, 2020

    Borderlands Doing the Steam Spring Cleaning event and...

    Borderlands Doing the Steam Spring Cleaning event and...


    Doing the Steam Spring Cleaning event and...

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Had a throwback to the whole reason I got a Steam account in the first place. My friend group at the time was raving about some game and convincing high school me to buy. I'd never played anything more complicated than Tetris with Friends back then, so Borderlands was a jump in to the deep end for me.

    submitted by /u/rin_shinobu
    [link] [comments]

    Friendly reminder for those planning on buying the Borderlands Legendary Collection on Nintendo Switch

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    The physical copy of the Borderlands Legendary Collection contains only an 8 GB cartridge which features Borderlands 1 GOTY, and it requires an additional 6.6 GB download.

    For Borderlands 2 and Borderlands TPS, a whooping 35 GB download is required.

    If you plan on buying the game for just "plug in and play", you don't have expanded data space through a MicroSD or you would like to install the game if one day the Nintendo eShop service for Nintendo Switch goes down, this is not for you.

    8 GB cartridges are an extremely cheap way for developers and publishers to put games on the Nintendo Switch and it's basically a scam to buy a "physical" copy of a game if you are required to download massive amounts of content to even play the game.

    EDIT: For those who missed the point of this post, if you buy the game physically you won't be able to install / play it in the future in case the eShop goes down forever like the Wii Shop did, cause you can't download the game. Usually, physical games are shipped in a "ready to play" state, even if there's a day one patch they can still be played without said patch. Borderlands on Switch can't be played without a download at all.

    submitted by /u/Kumakobi
    [link] [comments]

    Is radiation fl4k good??

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Both the Stalker and Hunter tree is easy to understand but I can't understand the Master tree. Why would you choose Gamma Burst as an action skill? what does it do and how can we utilize it.

    submitted by /u/KatjaaRa
    [link] [comments]

    And They’ll Tell Two Friends Achievement (Xbox 360)

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    If Anyone Can Help Me With This Achievement, It Would Be Greatly Appreciated! GamerTag: HynesBrandon

    submitted by /u/ThrowawayAcc1550
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion (Maybe)

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    Borderlands 1 is the best one. Gunplay feels weighty and satisfying, the missions are interesting through the entire game. Sound design is on point, and along with that, the atmosphere. The game plays slower than any of the other borderlands, but makes it feel tactical and deliberate.

    submitted by /u/SnyGans69
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Collection Pre-load?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Is there any info as to whether or not the legendary collection is going to be able to be pre-ordered(on the eshop) or pre-loaded before release?

    submitted by /u/Allahuakbar7
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone still having problems with trophies?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    I'm having trouble with the hundred names for sand trophy. I have ran through pandora twice on two different characters reaching. I've done the pitt's stop and Logan's spar run between multiple times. I have 78/78 on both characters and done the slaughter shaft. Is there anything else I can do? It's one of the few trophies I have left for platinum.

    submitted by /u/Dingbat201
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome vs. legendary

    Posted: 25 May 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Hey everyone on switch what are your plans for borderlands on switch are you getting the handsome collection or the legendary collection your reasons your concerns any thoughts on the up coming release?

    submitted by /u/Cobnob126
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for BL3 group. Lvl 57 More/Fl4k.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Looking for people playing BL3. Would like to beat Takedown. So far I haven't even done it once.

    In general looking for people that play regularly. I am usually online 10pm CST or later. GT: Heisenberg4BQ

    submitted by /u/110_percent_THC
    [link] [comments]

    I've never played Borderlands before but I can never shake the feeling that im missing out..

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    As I said I've never played this game before. And as someone who's a HUGE looter fan I feel I'm missing out out. Atm I'm more interested to try 3 but I have a few questions that I was hoping you guys might be able to help me with.

    • Can I play 3 without context of the others?

    • I play solo and its highly likely I never play this game with anyone. Is solo play still enjoyable? Is there matchmaking?

    • I enjoy end game content and its typically what makes me wanna keep playing. Does this game have a end game and do they plan to support it in the future?

    • How does this game compare to other looter based games?

    Any and all feedback would be super appreciated

    submitted by /u/jlzombie
    [link] [comments]

    Best vault hunter

    Posted: 25 May 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Im to borderlands 3 and i want to know what vault hunter should i start with

    submitted by /u/Biro2007abram
    [link] [comments]

    Vladof Missile on Command Challenge

    Posted: 25 May 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Does anyone know which specific Vladof weapons satisfy the "Missile on Command" challenge? I have tried everything with a rocket or underbarrel missile it seems.

    submitted by /u/Filmstudy
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to fix BL2 scope zoom?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    This has been annoying me for a while now. BL2 guns feel that they have far too much zoom on them and it can get disorientating at times. Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Nathan_Gio
    [link] [comments]

    I'm buying the Legendary Collection on Switch day 1. I'll answer any questions

    Posted: 25 May 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    If anybody is unsure of some nitty gritty details on the Nintendo Switch version of these games, Leave a question below and I'll do my best to test it when I get my hands on the game. I'm purchasing it digitally. I have a standard Switch downstairs but will primarily be playing it on my Switch lite, so access to both for battery tests is an option (both units were purchased on March of this year, so very fresh battery)

    submitted by /u/TrevorAlexYt
    [link] [comments]

    ❓Question ❓

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Hello Guys Do you know which characters are canon couples

    submitted by /u/AxelAdaWong
    [link] [comments]

    Is Borderlands 2 Cross Platform?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Just wondering cuz my buddy and I have Borderlands 2 on PC but my girlfriend can't run it on her laptop, but I have it on my PS4 and we want to play together. Would it be possible?

    submitted by /u/jarrettmar
    [link] [comments]

    S&S Munitions

    Posted: 25 May 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Was it ever specified what actually happen to S&S? Or do we assume they just started making guns for bandits and call it a day?

    submitted by /u/unchartedpear
    [link] [comments]

    Dlc coming out in june

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Will this be the last dlc for bl3? I'm just wondering, but it does look pretty cool so far. I hope it has a ton of skins In it lol, I need more for amara.

    submitted by /u/GTRxReborn
    [link] [comments]

    Have they announced if the Commander Lillith DLC will be available for Switch?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    I see that it is not included in the purchase, but will it be available separately? My concern is that it's not available at all for PS3/X360/Linux (the "old" versions) so I wonder if it could be missing here as well.

    submitted by /u/raptir1
    [link] [comments]

    Im locked in the email code screen

    Posted: 25 May 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    I put in the wrong email and cant change it

    submitted by /u/omena898
    [link] [comments]

    Noobie needs help with Mayhem on PS4 pleaseeee

    Posted: 25 May 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Title. Just finish campaign. Mayhem hard. Help thanks.

    Psn: stevenhyeun

    submitted by /u/februarysveryown
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-Sequel - Claptrap DLC - How to Restart After 1st Play Through...?!

    Posted: 25 May 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    I'll admit - my Goolgle-fu is seriously deficient. I am trying to find how to restart the DLC content. Currently in 2nd difficulty, did the DLC once, but my son and I would like to go through it again as we aren't level 50 yet.

    Any advice...?!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/vorpel88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment