• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 24, 2020

    Borderlands Do you think the legendary collection coming out on switch will have crossplay?

    Borderlands Do you think the legendary collection coming out on switch will have crossplay?


    Do you think the legendary collection coming out on switch will have crossplay?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    I'm going to move out soon so crossplaying with someone as i bring my switch for the move (cant take the family ps4) would be very nice.

    submitted by /u/TheCommonChris
    [link] [comments]

    Ammo from fish nets in cursehaven

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    I only just realised in the last few days after farming Amach, that the ammo that drops from the fish nets, completely refills all your ammo. Granted, money isn't an issue for most players, but it's a nice little bonus. There's one right the fast travel for kritchy as well. Hope this helps some people

    submitted by /u/willp2003
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to buy the season pass for BL3

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    So, i bought one of the dlcs, but then realized I would prefer the season pass. But now it says its 'unavailable' and I assume its because I already have one of the dlcs. Is there anyway around this? What if I uninstall the dlc, would that help, and will it remove all the loot I already have from there? :/

    submitted by /u/bloodypiglet
    [link] [comments]

    Extremely low drop rates

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Starting last week I noticed that there was almost no loot being dropped by enemies and it feels like it's gotten worse? I tried Mayhem 2, 3, and 4, I tried starting the campaign on TVHM, I tried restarting the game with new characters, I turned Mayhem off. The only guns being dropped are common to uncommon and always 1-2 levels above my current one. Just no epic/legendary loot except for the occasional grenade. Wut is going on? For Xbox one

    submitted by /u/LikeAQuarterItalian
    [link] [comments]

    Headhunter DLCs being stuck at level 15 on coop.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    I have been playing the last week or so with a friend of mine through Borderlands 2, it's his first time playing a Borderlands game. We're level 25 (right after Bunker) and since we didn't feel like going to the next story mission yet I decided to play with him the Marcus Headhunter DLC, thinking it would be level 25, since it was our first time entering that DLC (or any DLC for that matter). But it wasn't level 25, it was level 15. We tried with the Moxxi headhunter and it was also level 15. Now, I have quite a bit of experience with this game, 99% of it solo, so I was sure that the DLC would be set at our level, since that has been my experience every time. Just to be extra sure I loaded a different character (lvl 21 Axton) and I tried going solo to one of the headhunters and it indeed was level 21.

    Do we know if playing coop affects this in any way? Also, before you ask, yes I'm absolutely certain neither of us have gone into the DLCs beforehand.

    submitted by /u/Entotrte
    [link] [comments]

    Cosmetic ítems and bank gear got deleted

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    That's right. What the title says. I was playing the takedown normally, and after clearing it, I decided to get some stuff from the bank. To my surprise, all my stored gear was gone, and all the heads and themes from the QC station too, as well as bank and Lost Loot upgrades Has anybody encountered a similar issue? I'm playing on the Xbox btw

    submitted by /u/Arcxtar
    [link] [comments]

    Video driver crashed, BL3 game crash on PC.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    I am having issues with the odd game crash due to Video driver crashes, it happens after several hours of playing and is very annoying. PC specs: 2070 super Ryzen 3600x 16gb ddr4 Etc. I have latest drivers and have re installed these drivers as well, I also verified game files and still have issues. Game is on Epic store if that matters. Any help resolving issue is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/djodst74
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhem 10 update

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    I've not played the game since a few days after it dropped after having nearly 20 days logged and judging by the activity of this sub, would it be out of the question to just undo the update and work on it till it's actually ready and doesnt kill 90% of builds and guns

    submitted by /u/JBAofMB
    [link] [comments]

    Old god damage question

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Is the +20% damage on the old god +20% of your total damage as (element)? Or +20% of your (element) damage? In other words, if I'm using a corrosive old one but my build doesn't deal corrosive damage do I get a bonus or not?

    submitted by /u/darth_ithead
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian Rank RNG

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    My Enforcer tree has been absolutely abysmal after hitting rank 20. 9/10 times I get vehicle and grenade damage, which, is completely useless on high Mayhem. Is this supposed to happen, or am I supposed to actually pick them to better the odds of getting useful stats?

    submitted by /u/Pooty_McPoot
    [link] [comments]

    ? BL Legendary Collection

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Does BLLC have cross save?

    submitted by /u/Rezq911
    [link] [comments]

    Amara builds?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Any one have a real good amara build ? I prefer Melee or phasecast. The game is fun but not fun when you don't have the right build. I usually do Mayham mode 4 or 5.

    submitted by /u/darklion424
    [link] [comments]

    Help Killing Crawmerax

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    I'm on PS4 and I'm trying to kill Crawmerax but finding it difficult if anyone would wanna play to help he kill it so I can get the achievement it would be much appreciated thanks

    submitted by /u/TheDyl-Meister
    [link] [comments]

    Why is The Pre Sequel so annoying

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Just started this game and I'm level 13 on claptrap (who's pretty cool tbf). I really wanted to like this game but compared to BL2 it's bugging the hell out of me. First of all, why the hell is everyone British?It's absolutely insane and ngl I cant stand how almost every single character I meet has a damn accent.

    Second, the maps are absolutely confusing and the quests keeps making me go back and forth just to stall me and make the game longer. Not to mention it's hard to travel back and forth due to the fact that there are constant holes that require you to get off vehicles or else you die. Also, the fast travel stations are literally in random spots of each map, not even at the entrances. Like ???

    BL2 had clear and simple objectives - get to sanctuary, rescue Lilith and Roland, find sanctuary again, and then prepare to fight Bunker. Personally the whole eridium blight-arid nexus felt unnecessary and they could've skipped to the final mission, but whatever.

    Third, this game, especially the side quests, feel like you're just going back and forth trying to find something. The writing is pretty unentertaining and in terms of side quests some of them feel legitimately pointless. BL2 also had some hilarious memes and references and meta moments while this game lacks pretty much any good or even recognizable humor/references.

    With that being said, does the game get much better? I know that in BL2 I hated the beginning until I got to the bloodshots and then everything starting from the highlands was amazing personally.

    EDIT: here's the formula for every single boss/map so far. Normal games have a linear "hey follow this path to the boss."

    But this game literally does "hey the boss is right there! Lol jk here's a forcefield/broken thing that makes you go travel around a long ass back and forth maze just to fix the path"

    submitted by /u/YaBoiMirakek
    [link] [comments]

    Save states

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    So, I bought Borderlands 3 for PC (steam) today and wondered if there are Save states that are right after killing tyreen. I own the game on the Epic games store but I really dont like the launcher and the company
    And I don't feel like playing through the game a 6th time

    submitted by /u/Zetanoid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment