• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 23, 2020

    Borderlands Joey Ultraviolet has the best Immunity phases.

    Borderlands Joey Ultraviolet has the best Immunity phases.


    Joey Ultraviolet has the best Immunity phases.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    I HATE all of the immunity phases in the boss fights for this game. The Rampager is a slog because he stands around buzzing his lips for 30-45 seconds being immune to change his form. The Agonizer, if not done fast enough, disappears for a hot minute because reasons/commercial break that drags on the fight for idk. Killavolt likes to flaunt about and disappear, which is good flavor and shows he's a jerk, but please don't put it in my boss fight. But with the Joey Ultraviolet fight, I have to take down his two minions that are standing right there? Perfect. And that makes thematic sense! Of course a cartel boss needs his minions killed before we can kill him. It's annoying that Joey is attacking me too, but that lends to the chaos of this fight, and I feel like I have control over the immunity rather than just watching the boss while it takes it's anti-anxiety meds. What do you guys think? Am I being off base here?

    submitted by /u/Wraithgar
    [link] [comments]

    Comander lilith dlc should have been borderlands 3 story.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    With the right ajustments it could have been great.

    submitted by /u/Azevedo128
    [link] [comments]

    Vault Symbol phone wallpapers. Made by me.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Here's a couple different versions, one with outlining and one without. Hope you guys like them!

    With outlines

    Without outlines

    submitted by /u/hp958
    [link] [comments]

    Secret room in Villa Ultraviolet

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Thought I'd share since I haven't seen any posts or mentions about this. There's a second secret room with a chest in Villa Ultraviolet, just before dropping down to battle Joey Ultraviolet. I had a snowdrift artifact equipped to help get me in there before the trap door opened and the room's door shut - not sure if it's required though.

    submitted by /u/keen1320
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2: One Life Guide: General gear to use

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    I've been playing Borderlands 2 since it came out and have put thousands of hours into the game, these are some suggestions if you are struggling at any point in the game or want to do a one life. this works for me but if you have any ideas for improvements please let me know!

    https://pastebin.com/wQ0vnZmZ

    submitted by /u/themostgamer
    [link] [comments]

    Everything sounds like I'm in a tin can.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Loaded up the BL3 for the first time in about 3 weeks and my sound sounds like its comming out of a tin can. All other games, TV etc sound fine, did a hard reset of my Xbox One and it didnt help.

    submitted by /u/Herminator2009
    [link] [comments]

    3 Golden Keys, expire May 24th

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    CJ5T3-X3JBB-SJWZC-HJ5T3-SXTK6

    submitted by /u/Loreweaver15
    [link] [comments]

    Presequel, Jacks Merger damage

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Does the damage of the Merger ability scale with your level? And Is there any way to increase the damage output?

    submitted by /u/John_Lee000
    [link] [comments]

    How I should play the saga?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    I'm going to buy the Switch Legendary Collection (1, 2 and the Pre-Sequel) and, using the Epic Games Sale i got Borderlands 3 in my PC. My question is with Borderlands 1 and The Pre-Sequel. I'm a total new into the series.

    submitted by /u/The_Athenas_Son
    [link] [comments]

    I found an issue that caused a mission in "Guns, Love, and Tentacles" to become unbeatable after performing it.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    This issue is pertaining to the mission, "The Case of Wainwright Jakobs" in the new DLC.

    By using Zane's Digi-Clone, it is possible to glitch past the barricaded door in the library, by activating the digi-clone by the secondary vent (though you can do so with the first, which I did not destroy beforehand and is more tedious).

    It just so happens that I forgot to destroy the books in the barricade by shooting at a barrel as well (oops) and, as a result of killing the target with the second holotape, that barrel is gone.

    Now the mission is stuck with the step completed and not advancing.

    A recreation of the bug that put me on the other end of that vent, just in case that is needed.

    submitted by /u/Pacismo
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play BL3 with!

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    My friends are to busy playing FIFA or COD nowadays...

    Looking for people to play the takedown at Maliwan, circle of slaughter and other stuff. I got all the dlc's.

    For those who are interested: My character on Borderlands 3 is lvl 57 Moze. My setup is sort of splash master Moze from Joltzdude139

    GT: Stringie99

    submitted by /u/Stringie00
    [link] [comments]

    Is Zane's "Playing dirty" bugged?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    I have it at 105% to fire an extra projectile after kills but I haven't seen it working once. I tried using weapon with low fire rate to check it but it doesn't seem to work for me.

    Side note: Does anyone get voicelines from missions randomly playing even though you already did this mission ?

    submitted by /u/ShockMode19
    [link] [comments]

    Are there still hybrids in BL1?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Ive been farming reaver for like 9hrs and im starting to question if they have been removed or not

    submitted by /u/bossman22710
    [link] [comments]

    Well that was a weird crash....

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    I'm grinding out the last few Cartel crew challenges and I'm almost at the mask before I hit the boss. I'm fighting against the eridian backpack dudes (not sure their cartel name) and I'm fighting the underboss before the chest. Next thing I know my screen freezes and the game crashes.

    Ah well. Reload and let's see the damage.

    So I'm thinking I'd be at the fountain since it's the last NewU station I was at. But after i get back I'm at the beginning of the villa (where you punch in the password) and not only that theres a different cartel group now..... it's the Crypto dudes this time.

    Weird.

    submitted by /u/The_Fallen_Star
    [link] [comments]

    Where is Axton in borderlands 3?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    I dont have borderlands 3

    submitted by /u/Azevedo128
    [link] [comments]

    Why i think DLC4 might bring up major plot points.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    As we know now, the 4th dlc will be about Krieg's mind. For a while i simply thought: "well, it's gonna be a crazy dlc seeing everything in the perspective of Krieg's insane mind". But then i remember one simple yet not so superficial detail: he is a psycho. Why psychos are so "insane"? For what we can learn throughout the story it seems like that Pandora has some sort of effect on the pandoran population. One of the possible causes is the Destroyer, who lures in people and drive them to insanity over the years to convince them to open the vault and free it from the eridian prison that is Pandora (psychos often mention "the moon", besides Typhon and the Calypsos, who else knows that Elpis is the key for the Great Vault? The Destroyer). Besides, Gythian had a very similar effect on the population of Xylourgos, afflicting them with curses and diseases. You might think "but krieg isn't pandoran. He was a bounty hunter who got caught by Hyperion and used as a test subject for eridium experiments". Indeed, my friend, and what is the closest thing to the Destroyer? Eridium. It's safe to assume that Eiridium isn't just a simple mineral, it was used by the eridians to build a prison for the Destroyer, an universe entity capable of devouring galaxies. What if Eridium, throughout centuries, was embued with the Destroyer's essence? This leads us back to Krieg: what if Krieg is the sole person capable of controlling his psycho personality which is controlled by the Destroyer? What if in the 4th DLC, inside Krieg's mind, to free him from his psychosis we have to fight the pure essence of the Destroyer and discover even more details about the universe and maybe the role the Destroyer is taking part. Just some theories, but i hope to discover even more about Borderlands universe.

    submitted by /u/PietroTheCzar
    [link] [comments]

    Just looking for SHiFT friends

    Posted: 23 May 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I play on pc. My username is Domtronio23. Add me and such.

    submitted by /u/DomTronio
    [link] [comments]

    Inventory Issues

    Posted: 23 May 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Anyone else having issues where clicking on an item in the inventory changes sort and selects something else? I'm on the latest version, so I'm wondering if it was introduced during the recent patch.

    Is there a fix or do I need to wait it out?

    *Edit: after posting this, the issue stopped happening, so now I'm even more confused.

    submitted by /u/ZephtheChef
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for someone to mash through UVHM with

    Posted: 23 May 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Hey. I know these posts are always strange but man. All I wanted to do was restart the normal base level story for BL2 with my lvl 50 Zer0. Was kindly informed that you can only reset your story progress in UVHM. I just finished TVHM and man, I'm tired.

    My ultimate goal was to restart the story at a SIGNIFICANTLY higher level to see how fast I could 'speedrun' it. I'm not ready to have my ass handed to me for the third time in a row just to do said speedrun.

    If anyone can spare my whinging and care to try the entire campaign with me sometime, please shoot me a message. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/JD66613
    [link] [comments]

    COV Weapons PSA

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    When you equip a COV gun (yellowcake for example) press inventory menu and you do not have to wait for it to power up,

    (xbox player)

    Maybe already known--- if so I'm sorry.

    submitted by /u/mukdoy
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    I just bought borderlands 3 on the new sale and I can't get pass claptrap dancing and have heard of the dx12 and 11 thing but since I haven't loaded it up nothing is there an i really want to play how do I load it up?

    submitted by /u/Joemama6463728289685
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who thinks Sanctuary III is the best sanctuary?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    I've been thinking about it the last few weeks as my brother and I attempt to 100% BL3, I've just really grown to love the aesthetic, music, and layout of SIII. While I LOVED SII, I've realized how truly home-like the spaceship is. Obviously getting our own customizable rooms is AWESOME, but I just loving being able to run across the whole ship in a minute, and at the beginning of the game it was great discovering all of its little secrets. The ship's atmosphere is unparalleled, for me. I love the low lighting, it reminds me of a coffee shop, and finding most of my favorite franchise characters chilling out with their friends creates such a cozy environment for me. What do you guys think of Sanctuary III?

    submitted by /u/cowhousetheweird
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment