• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 4, 2020

    Borderlands Let me express my pure delight in Chris Hardwick's voice acting

    Borderlands Let me express my pure delight in Chris Hardwick's voice acting


    Let me express my pure delight in Chris Hardwick's voice acting

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    EDIT DON'T MIND ME IT'S LATE AND MY YOUNGEST WOULDN'T GO TO SLEEP

    Of course I mean Cian Barry NOT Christ Hardwick

    As a person living in Ireland, his ad-libs have given me several belly laughs because they're just so Irish.

    I'm saying ad-libs because to get them so accurate he surely must have.

    submitted by /u/Epicentera
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary collection on the switch (thoughts)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    To the people who got it, what are your thoughts?

    For me, Borderlands 1 runs well but lags momentarily when shooting the crab monsters (in the mine) in the face. Has also crashed once and I've seen a few bugs.

    Borderlands 2 runs well but lags when I fire my explosive shotgun. Haven't played much.

    The Pre Sequel ran the best and aside from quite a bit of bugs, no issues at all.

    submitted by /u/KriegReborn
    [link] [comments]

    im looking for someone to play borderlands 2 with me

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    i resently purchased the handsome collection from the epic store and i wanna play with someone :)

    submitted by /u/nachozgaming
    [link] [comments]

    Lost my Community Day skins in BL2

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    On Switch. Not sure why, just turned off the game one day and booted it up the next to see my Shift code related skins were gone. What sucks more is that the Shift codes show in my history as being redeemed and if I enter them again it knows they're redeemed. What do I do? Is there a support to contact?

    submitted by /u/ZombiePyroNinja
    [link] [comments]

    looking for people to do a 4 player speed run attempt on borderlands 1 GOTY on steam

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    I've been wanting to see how fast can i finish an all mission, all DLC speed run of borderlands 1 I'm looking 3 other player that i can meet up on discord and in game a few times a week

    submitted by /u/RealitySmasher47
    [link] [comments]

    Lilith vs brick

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    I came for one reason to find out who'd win in a fight brick or Lilith assuming they have all skills maxed out (in spite of the game) and no class mods

    submitted by /u/Fizzyfireman
    [link] [comments]

    Does aiming fill a little sluggish on the joy con's in handheld mode for anyone else?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Started using my pro controller and it feels great but I really prefer holding the switch with the joy con's connected. Is there something I can do?

    Maybe an add-on to make the analogs more like a pro?

    Edit: Would something like Kontrolfreaks help?

    submitted by /u/Pulse420x
    [link] [comments]

    Question about claptraps "One last thing" skill

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    So I'm building a NovaTrap build and I threw some points into one last thing because I'm using weapons with really low mag size and I was wondering, I'm using a jakobs shotgun with a 2 round clip that fires both rounds at once before reloading. Firing the gun activates claps start with a bang skill but I cant tell if it activates one last thing since technically the shot is the first AND last round in the magazine

    submitted by /u/Dryingpan101
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 Save Data stuff

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    So I have the handsome collection on steam, and my friend got it on epic for the free game, and we want to move his bl2 save (he has normal bl2 on steam) so that it can be used on epic. Both versions save to the same place (My Documents/My Games/Borderlands 2/WillowGame/SaveData), and we tested this by making a character on epic and checking the save folder, but the steam character does not show up on the epic version of bl2, and the epic save file name is different (its both numbers and letters instead of just numbers like steam). How do we get it so that the steam save can be used on epic? Or do we just have to restart the campaign (I know we can do crossplay)

    submitted by /u/Pikachujkl
    [link] [comments]

    was deathtrap fixed ??

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    hello everyone am going to start a new game and since i never played with gaige i tought about going for her but heard her ability "deathtrap" was bugged making shoot lighting instead of melee attack making it unreliable on endgame so i was wondering if it as ben fixed or not ??

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Goalreacher
    [link] [comments]

    I just encountered the 2001 reference in The Pre-Sequel for the first time and it scared the crap out of me

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Did anyone else get scared?

    submitted by /u/greenbatborg
    [link] [comments]

    I just tried to do the trial of survival and after 5 tries I am done

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    5 times in a row an enemy below the map has stopped my progress. This is just utter nonsense and they need to fix this. Right now it just feels impossible.

    submitted by /u/Teuninator3000
    [link] [comments]

    Where to Start

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    I'm new to Borderlands and just wanted to ask where to start. I know the chronology is 1, The Pre-Sequel, 2, then 3, but I recently got the Borderlands Collection on the Switch and although I really want to try to Dungeons & Dragons with Tiny Tina DLC in 2, I'm not sure if it's better to start with 1. If anyone has any has any thoughts on this, I'd greatly appreciate them.

    submitted by /u/Sonic19839
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 transfer data

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    I've been playing BL2 since 2014 on Steam and had tons of fun with friends. Recently, I bought the Legendary Collection for Switch because why not, (also I never played BL1 and TPS).

    I was just wondering, is it possible to "upload" my Steam data into my Switch by linking my Gearbox account? Or it's a fresh start? I don't mind level up another Vault Hunter to level 80 lol I'm just curious

    submitted by /u/andreswiu
    [link] [comments]

    Siren power

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Ok so what the extent of a sirens power how strong can they grow

    submitted by /u/Fizzyfireman
    [link] [comments]

    How long are the larger challenges in moxxies coliseum?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    I recon 20 rounds are going to take quite a lot of time, they're a part of these achievemetns

    Hell-Burbia

    The Angelic Ruins

    The Gully

    submitted by /u/TROLlox78
    [link] [comments]

    PRE SEQUEL BULWARK

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Is it possible to get the bulwark from the grinder? And is there away to farm zarpedon on ps4? Can I just dashboard after the fight and repeat?

    submitted by /u/desolatesmind
    [link] [comments]

    How do I kill red & belly?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    I keep trying and get killed. I managed to kill red by the skin of my teeth, but now belly keeps hitting me at the speed at strength of a bullet train. I'm also killing the little scavengers constantly. Is there some mechanic that I'm missing? All I'm doing is trying to constantly get second wind. Edit: just did it, and wow that was hard.

    submitted by /u/JadenShinn
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 no "social" tab

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    My friend recently got the handsome collection on epic games store, and we wanted to play borderlands 2. I have bl2 on steam, so we both created a Shift account, but we can't invite each other because there's no "social" tab on my main menu. I tried going online in "network setting" like the borderlands discord told me to, but there's still no "social" tab. Does anyone have a solution?

    submitted by /u/Taras1617
    [link] [comments]

    Is it me or is aiming hard on the switch

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Like the title says is it me or is aiming hard on the switch? I take my joy cons out and put them in the controller dock thing to make it more comfortable to play but I'm still stuck on nine toes due to difficulty aiming and frustration from said inaccuracy.

    I love borderlands 1 and I really want to play it but I'm totally stuck 😡

    submitted by /u/Sgt_rumble
    [link] [comments]

    Recoil bug in COOP? Bullets start firing downwards.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    when i join my mate I get this weird recoil behaviour:

    My cross hair moves up, but my bullets keep shooting straight. That means if I'm correcting for the recoil the actual hit area of my weapon is gradually moving down form the crosshair. This is really irritating, because I can't hit any crits more than a couple of meters away. This happens with every gun, but is most noticeable on the Krakatoa and the O.P.Q.

    Is there a fix for this?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Elo95
    [link] [comments]

    How do I re spawn in Wilhelm in BL2?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    I already beat wilhelm, but I want to grind him out for Logan's gun, so how do I re summon him?

    submitted by /u/FaZe_ToMaTo
    [link] [comments]

    How are weapons linked to class types?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    I picked Lilith who I guess is better with SMGs but do they get proficiency faster or higher damage? Her skills don't seem specific to SMGs

    submitted by /u/montezuma300
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment