• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 7, 2020

    Borderlands Borderlands Science Update: Wrapping Up Phase 1

    Borderlands Borderlands Science Update: Wrapping Up Phase 1


    Borderlands Science Update: Wrapping Up Phase 1

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Hello! New blog post update from the Borderlands Science team on what is coming this summer:

    https://dnapuzzles.org/2020/06/07/what-weve-been-up-to-and-what-is-coming-for-borderlands-science/

    submitted by /u/RomanS-G
    [link] [comments]

    NEW FAN LOVING THIS SERIES!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Picked up the games when they dropped on switch last week, and I just want to say HOLY CRAP THESE GAMES ROCK! I have never been very good at FPSs and these have I feel have been a great jumping off point into the genre. The controls are tight, the visuals are awesome and the dialogue has more then once left me in stitches! So far for all three games that are on the Switch I have gone with what I have thought is the Sniper class and have been very satisfied with the choice. I would love to hear any advice that you guys have and would love to know more about the other playstyles that there are!

    submitted by /u/CypressYew
    [link] [comments]

    Cartel Event Question

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    The event was suppose to end June 4th and it's still in game. Does anyone have any info on how much longer they plan to keep the event going? I've seen chatter about it but no time or date on the official end of the event.

    submitted by /u/Rxckless92
    [link] [comments]

    borderlands collection on switch only letting me play the first game? where are 2 and the prequel?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    It shows "borderlands, game of the year edition" but there are no tiles for borderlands 2 or the prequel. How do I download/access those? I have plenty of space on my SD card and switch

    submitted by /u/laughpuppy23
    [link] [comments]

    Red chest respawn timer: good for Borderlands 3?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    When I first played Borderlands 2, there were a few things I really enjoyed. One of them, was being able to loot the entire map, reload the game, and loot it again. I'd do this across areas like the buzzard camp in The Dust, The Fridge (while I'm fighting optional bosses at the same time), and some parts of Opportunity. Not as effective as farming bosses, but dang, it was fun.

    However, Borderlands 3 decided to negate one part of these chest farmings, and that's by adding a 30-minute timer to red chests. I was a bit disappointed in that because chest farming was my thing back at Borderlands 2, and it's clear as crystal they didn't do this kind of thing to red chests in the previous game.

    I've been hearing a lot that the reason why they added a timer to red chests, was so players can focus even more on boss farming. While I agree that boss farming is definitely superior to chest farming (especially in BL3), I thought it would be nice to have loot farming be nice and versatile.

    I still tend to wonder to this day if the red chest respawn timer is important for the newest Borderlands game or not. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/amidstcalamity
    [link] [comments]

    Content Concept: The Skin Presser

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    I want to talk about my idea for a future content update. The idea I want to bring up is a new machine in Sanctuary called "The Skin Presser".

    You find The Skin Presser nearby Crazy Earls spot and it'll be unlocked during the mission "Sanctuary". It would appear as a machine similar to the Grinder from Borderlands TPS.

    It reproduces weapon skins for the user to collect by having them put the gun they desire in the machine along with 50 eridium. After putting the weapon and eridium in there it takes a few seconds to reproduce the weapon skin. It drops the legendary and the weapon skin simultaneously.

    Here are a couple weapon skin names that I came up.

    • Opportunity (The Handsome Jackhammer Skin)
    • Royal Monarchy (The Lyuda/Monarch Skin)
    • Deja Vu (The Bekah/Maggie Skin)
    • Dahl's Redemption (The Night Hawkin/Various Unique Dahl Weapons Skin)
    • Hellfire Storm (The Firestorm Skin)
    • Waterfall (The Flood Skin)

    Non-Unique weapon skin names would be called the following.

    • MK1 (Insert Manufacturer Name) Print (Common Skin)
    • MK2 (Insert Manufacturer Name) Print (Uncommon Skin)
    • MK3 (Insert Manufacturer Name) Print (Rare Skin)
    • MK4 (Insert Manufacturer Name) Print (Epic Skin)

    Hopefully this suggestion gets some feedback and criticism.

    submitted by /u/Retr0Mxsked
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 and 1 and DLC?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Hello there. I too am new to borderlands thanks to Epic's insane run of freebies lately. I can't believe I missed this game on first release. I have been playing playing first person shooters since near their inception (starting with Doom, missed Wolfenstein) as well as a number of RPGs and played WOW for several years. This style of game play is something I envisioned in my mind more than once. I absolutely love the humor and inventiveness of the game as well as the art style. It is still fresh today.

    I have been trying to learn as much as I can about the game and it looks like after my first play through I can do it again, and then again on an even harder level. This seems to be like difficulty levels in other games (like Diablo 3) except something I haven't come to understand about getting to 80(?) after the first play through and not before? Then somehow getting to the top level and then "OP" levels 1-8? Any clarification would be appreciated.

    But this gets me to the main point of this post. I obviously already have BL2 and the pre-sequel and it sounds like this will be a lot of content for quite some time. Especially if I run through the different classes/characters. But until June 11th Epic has BL3 on sale for half off. And THEN I have a coupon for $10 off to make it $20. Normally I would wait until I had played out all of the content ahead of me until I decided to invest in an entire series. But the price is unbeatable and I kind of want to give Epic some love after giving this away for free (right after Civilization 6 and GTA V and a bazillion other games). I would be a tiny bit concerned if my graphics card can handle it as it was made the year BL2 came out (which runs fine, as any other game I have thrown at it. Radeon R9 btw). I would be interested in BL1 and all of the other DLC content as well. Perhaps over time. But I would imagine after BL2 the next thing in line would be BL3?

    Sorry, long post. tl;dr Will there be enough content I currently have to last until I am perhaps "burned out" on the game or should i go ahead and buy BL3 (and 1. and DLC)?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/josefgabriel
    [link] [comments]

    Respawn rate on Switch

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    In relation to my experience on ps3 many many years ago, I've noticed the enemies seem to respawn significantly faster then on the ps3 version. Is my memory distorted? I'll be in the same sub area and if I back travel after like 15-20 minutes the enemies I've killed have already respawned; is this common?

    submitted by /u/mcdonaldsjunky
    [link] [comments]

    How do you play BL1 online on PC?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Neither me nor my friend can figure it out, any help is appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/holodayinexpress
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands multiplayer and singleplayer question

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    I got the Borderlands 2 and Borderlands Pre-Sequel bundle for free on Epic Games. I was thinking I might get Borderlands 3 if I liked those two. I want to know if those Borderlands games are forced multiplayer, or if you can play them in singleplayer because I prefer playing singleplayer?

    TL;DR: Can you just play singleplayer in Borderlands?

    submitted by /u/BoiTheMan
    [link] [comments]

    does the title refers to the wild lands of Pandora or to the borderland criminals inhabiting it?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    I guess both. Btw, glad I didn't play this awesome Diablo shooter back then, it rocks in VR. There's hardly anything more satisfying than walking up one of the big bullies with the shield, punching their shield down, gunning them in slow motion and finishing them with a final blow...

    plus, yesterday I battled the splinter group! Cowabunga!

    submitted by /u/VRtuous
    [link] [comments]

    BL GOTY Enhanced co-op framerate issue

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    My friends and I just started co-op recently and our framerates are all locked to 90 Hz no matter what we do. I can't speak for my friends, but my rig (1080ti + 4790k) should be more than capable of running 120+ Hz at 1080p, and does so in single player. This only happens in co-op.

    I searched the tweak guides but haven't found a fix. I tried setting frame cap to 144 and unlimited but the issue persists. The game runs at 144Hz initially, but reverts to 90Hz once we start co-op.

    submitted by /u/thenotoriousbtb
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 keeps crashing on the switch?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Anyone else also experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/KriegReborn
    [link] [comments]

    Tales skins in tps for switch

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Been playing the switch version of the borderlands games and when I was playing pre-sequel I noticed the tales from the borderlands skins aren't unlocked. Anyone know how to get them in this version or if it is even possible?

    submitted by /u/Mediocre-Minute
    [link] [comments]

    Voice chat not working Borderlands The Pre-Sequel on Epic

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    It's in the title, how do I get my voice chat to work in the Pre Sequel from the Epic Store?

    submitted by /u/pikapiiiii
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else find the Yellowcake a bit inconsistent?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    I'm running a splash damage Moze build so you'd think I'd be one shotting everything with the Yellowcake like the hype would have you believe however that's not the case for me. Sometimes it'll one shot someone , but other times it will hardly make a scratch? I'll be doing millions of damage on one enemy but then only a couple thousand on others. Is there a trick to using the Yellowcake that I don't know or does it need a certain anointment. My Yellowcake is linked here

    submitted by /u/Jordyj1806
    [link] [comments]

    Katagawa Jr bug?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    I just went to start farming katagawa Jr for a sandhawk and am finding him almost too easy, in a couple of cases killing him before he can jump away for the first time. Is this normal?

    (I'm using a Moze splash damage build with a M3 nopewpew on M6)

    submitted by /u/Nemisis_the_2nd
    [link] [comments]

    Ia pre sequel worth playing

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    I've never played pre sequel and I was wondering if it is worth playing since I have the handsome collection and I've already played bl2 twice

    submitted by /u/hearthwave
    [link] [comments]

    Pre Sequel help

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    So i got the handsome bundle while it was free on epic, so im kinda new here, anyway, im trying to play with someone on steam but i dont know how, anyone have experiance/advice, TIA

    submitted by /u/A_Depressed_Sandwich
    [link] [comments]

    And they'll tell two friends achievement

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Can anyone help me get this achievement from the first game?

    submitted by /u/DrAlphabets
    [link] [comments]

    When to do dlcs?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    Hi, recently I bought all Borderlands games with DLCs and wanted to play them all but I don't know when to start dlcs.

    submitted by /u/Wilczek21
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3, how's it doing?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    I havnt played in a while, without spoilers, whats the state of the game? Have they fixed any issues, caused new ones?? Is the newest dlc any good?

    submitted by /u/JakeHawley
    [link] [comments]

    help im stuck creating online session

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Downloaded the handsome collection from epicgames enabled crossplay and now i can't change to online, i've tried all of the "fixes" i could find but none of them have worked i've been trying for 2 days

    submitted by /u/dissimuIation
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling on the mission "Where Angels Fear To Tread".

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    I've been seriously thinking about doing the DLCs and obtain the legendary weapons within them and just steamroll through the whole thing, that or just grind side missions, getting eridium to get more backpack space and magazine size and eventually leveling up.

    What do you guys suggest I do?

    submitted by /u/True_Tazer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment