• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Borderlands Do y’all think that we’ll get to experience the war that the Guardian was talking about at the end of the Pre-Sequel?

    Borderlands Do y’all think that we’ll get to experience the war that the Guardian was talking about at the end of the Pre-Sequel?


    Do y’all think that we’ll get to experience the war that the Guardian was talking about at the end of the Pre-Sequel?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Or is it best if we just forget about that?

    submitted by /u/greenbatborg
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone: immunity phases suck

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Gearbox: so how about 12 ? And jump n run elements, also the new gear is useless

    submitted by /u/halb7
    [link] [comments]

    OMG WE FINALLY GOT IT BOYS!!!!! 94 SHAM!!!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    I just don't get this game builds and weapons!!!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Hi new on the community here since I don't find satisfying info on how to properly kick ass in this game. I've tried many builds and weapons but I just don't seem to get along well in M10. All enemies and situations just seem too OP. So what are your thoughts what do you recommend for Zane regarding builds and weapons?

    submitted by /u/UndeadWeskeru
    [link] [comments]

    New AR "Web Slinger" is proof Gearbox does not know what they are doing in BL3

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    Credit to Moxsy for this weapon review. A very enthusiastic and fair member of the BL community

    The Guardian Takedown being THE hardest piece of content in game right now drops one of the most abysmal weapons we have seen in Borderlands 3. In short, this is unacceptable.

    Gearbox, you cannot expect players to be ok with playing unbalanced content for such poor rewards. Please learn from your mistakes. Stop pushing out guns and content you haven't personally tested to the best of your ability.

    I have many days played on each character and ever since M4 I have questioned your ability to continue developing Borderlands 3. This un-ease continued with M10's release and it is still baffling the mistakes you are making. I am happy with the time I have spent on Borderlands 3 but anymore time spent now is full of frustration and absolute confusion on how any of this actually gets approved and released. For the 2nd time I am saying this... YOU CAN DO BETTER.

    submitted by /u/MikeSouthPaw
    [link] [comments]

    I just lost all fast travel locations on borderlands 1 with only dlc locations left on switch

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    The title says it all. I just lost all fast travel locations on switch. Reboot didn't help and can't rediscover them. What the heck is going on and is this fixable somehow?

    submitted by /u/bitterbalhoofd
    [link] [comments]

    is the new takedown badly balanced?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    like i went there with my M10 gear at mayhem 7, and a friend

    both could go mayhem 10 no problem,

    we enter the takedown and cant kill ANYTHING we needed for one of the mobs like 400 ammo of my AR the cartel COV AR

    we go back to mayhem 10 to test and we can kill anything else

    its like the mobs in the takedown are on mayhem 15 and me with my puny M10 guns cant rly kill them

    tried anything from lob, kaoson the only gun REASONABLY going through them was my yellowcake

    i mean is this just the way it is with this one? i can finish the other takedown but not this one... and only due to how much ammo i need, i clear the first part of the takedown and i cant go on because i have nothing left.

    submitted by /u/Irarius
    [link] [comments]

    Can't change weapon skins

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Hi all, i wanted to know if this is a bug or what, because suddenly i can't change my weapon skins; i did it before without problems but now it says "default skin" when i got a red/black one and cant change it (in steam borderlands 3)

    submitted by /u/paburian
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Shooting Star shield not work in the new Takedown?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    It's annoying that the shield is very inconsistent when it procs (sometimes it'll proc indoors, but I get why it wouldn't/shouldn't). But the new Takedown is outdoors, and I've never had the shield proc while depleted. Does it simply not work on this level for whatever reason? Also, talk about enemy health being WAY too high - I don't die, I just run out of bullets, like on the 2nd group of a trash mob.

    submitted by /u/greyskullmusic
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Borderlands TPS isn't as bad as people say

    submitted by /u/io_42
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Backburner (M6+ Heavy Weapon) is Dropping at Nearly Triple the Dedicated Rate - 22%, 66/300 Runs

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    As many of us know already, Agonizer 9000 isn't dropping any world drops after the patch. I wanted a proper M10 backburner and so I got to farming since they "fixed" his drops.

    My per 100 runs:

    • 23/100
    • 23/100
    • 20/100 :(

    All runs were done on M10. Runs are very fast since he doesn't have long death animations and the loot spawns close to the ground. Load times also seem decent for this area.

    They are undoubtedly going to fix this since they need to look into it not dropping any world legendaries.

    Bonus meme: double drop - Averaging one double drop every 100 runs at the moment.

    I have two mules just for backburners now

    Good luck farming!

    submitted by /u/avidcritic
    [link] [comments]

    Pistol buff

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    My favorite gun is the maggie but I just can't use it I have a m10 maggie and it does 2000x6 but my opq does 9000x2 The opq does more damage with one shot and has a faster fire rate I also really like the hornet but same for this one

    submitted by /u/boinoibibobiib
    [link] [comments]

    Crawmerax help

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    I need some help with crawmerax the invincible on ps4

    submitted by /u/EveryDayGamerEDG
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome AI....can't get into terminal....

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    I made a mistake. I took both of the optional quests and ran off to do the paint one. I am now trying to do Handsome AI and I can not for the life of me get into the terminal. I see the diamond at the door, but it doesn't open. There is no button and I am getting really frustrated after 30 minutes of trying to get into this door.

    Is this quest gone forever?

    submitted by /u/Dovee89
    [link] [comments]

    Commander Lilith DLC on Epic Game Store

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Does anyone knows, when will it be possible to buy?

    submitted by /u/odeedj
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Access Takedown At Guardian Breach

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Hello,

    Have completed the game. I'm level 50. Going to Tannis lab and no matter what I do I can't seen to access the content. Is this a known glitch? Sorry for the noob question. Really want to play this and don't know what I'm doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Iranian_Tenor
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Anyone know of any guns that are still decent even after they introduced M10 and yesterday's patch? I'm a lvl 57 Moze on M6. I haven't gone to M10 because I just wanted to see the new guns they added for M6+ I wasn't trying to refarm so many times you see. Needless to say almost every piece of gear I had just seemed to suck. Cutsman projectiles are too slow, Maggie doesn't seem to do anything anymore and plenty of other weapons that use to be good just fucking tickle the enemies. I have gotten the Sandhawk but with the nerf it feels considerably more weak nor do I want to solely rely on that gun due to it's ammo consumption nerf. I got an opq and yellowcake but the dlc is coming out soon and those guns will be obsolete once the new lvl cap drops. Besides the Hellshock and Krakatoa I really can't think of any other really good weapons, but I'm open for suggestions.

    Edit: I forgot to mention that all the weapons I have are mayhem 6 level weapons yet still suck ass.

    submitted by /u/CerealSandwiches
    [link] [comments]

    Crossplaying with my Windows Friend?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Hey, yall. I need some help in figuring. out how to crossplay with my Windows friend in BL2.

    What do I do to fix the bug i'm getting?

    submitted by /u/dormant_kerosene
    [link] [comments]

    Bl2 uhd textures

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Hi, is there a way to remove them and not deleting my game in epic store?

    submitted by /u/Drajfuss
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played since shortly before the first DLC dropped and was wondering...

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    if anything new(other then the hammerlocke DLC) has happened/changed majorly aboutwith game mechanics before I dive in again.

    submitted by /u/GTalmighty
    [link] [comments]

    Stealth weapon nerf/mob buff?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Up until yesterday, I was clearing M10 Cartel easily. As in, I had to intentionally kill myself in order to die. I was soloing True takedown, M10 Maliwan to the first mini boss (and managed to down half of the mobs in that fight).

    Today, with the exact same loadout (red/green moze, OPQ, deathless artifact, mod to switch heals gained to shield gained), I tried the new takedown on the "normal" mode, and ran out of ammo in the first fight. I haven't gone out of ammo on bottomless moze before. Ever. It was literally 15 minutes of shooting mobs, running around opening all the ammo chests, before getting bored and porting out.

    In summary:

    - Pre-patch I could manage a good portion of the last takedown on true takedown mode, solo

    - Post-patch I run out of ammo on the first trash mobs in the new takedown on normal mode, solo

    ... yet the patch notes claim that mob health/armor has been nerfed for M7-10

    So what gives? Has there been other stealth changes that suddenly make normal takedown mode harder than true takedown mode used to be? I literally only *just* started having fun with BL3 again, and now I've got absolutely no incentive to even try the new takedown on a lower Mayhem level.

    submitted by /u/awwstrewth
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with a build

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Anyone have a good invincible build for axxton or a just plain ip and simple a build that's mained on grit and low health (you can just insert a link or just a yt vid [ps I'm not looking for a one man army build

    submitted by /u/mr_sandman1324
    [link] [comments]

    Beating TVHM

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Is there a real reason to beating tvhm or could I get away with playing normal mode with mayhem on?

    submitted by /u/YetiOfficer
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to buy borderlands 3 on Xbox?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    When I'm looking in the store to download this I'm seeing three different versions and I'm trying to see is it just cheaper to buy the game and then add on the season pass or just go straight for one of these bundles I see. I'm trying to see if the bundle is going to be worth it in terms of content or is it just cosmetic crap.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment