• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Borderlands Drop rates for items that only come from one source need to be DRASTICALLY increased. There are far too many randomized bonuses on items for the drop rates. R4kk P4k class mod has 4.5 MILLION combinations, how are you supposed to get the one you want?

    Borderlands Drop rates for items that only come from one source need to be DRASTICALLY increased. There are far too many randomized bonuses on items for the drop rates. R4kk P4k class mod has 4.5 MILLION combinations, how are you supposed to get the one you want?


    Drop rates for items that only come from one source need to be DRASTICALLY increased. There are far too many randomized bonuses on items for the drop rates. R4kk P4k class mod has 4.5 MILLION combinations, how are you supposed to get the one you want?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    In all practical purposes farming for the exact item you want is impossible. Items that drop from only 1 or 2 sources need to have much much higher drop rates.

    R4kk P4kk with its 15 possible skill point allocations and 68 different bonus stats it has over 4.5 million combinations. Now if it was a guaranteed drop from Trial of Cunning and each run took you 5 minutes to do with no duplicate mods it would take you over 42 YEARS to get every combination. Now sure you could maybe do each trial faster and there's probably several bonus stats you're fine with but don't forget it's NOT a guaranteed drop.

    Yes, class mods are one of the worst for farming because of all the different bonus stats they can have but weapons still suck to farm because of anointments. There are 57 anointments a weapon can have and 5 different elements and in some cases no element. So on a weapon that's guaranteed elemental like Sand Hawk or Plaguebearer there are 285 possible combinations, farming that isn't fun, it's not content. Imagine killing Warden or Katagawa 285 times, that alone would be miserable but that's not even considering the fact you can get duplicates and that the drop rate is WAY below 100%. From what I've heard the drop rate is ~2% for Sand Hawk, so that's about 50 runs for ONE Sand Hawk and there are 285 different ones.

    I know items are supposed to be rare and hard to get, that it's supposed to be time consuming to keep people playing. But it's supposed to take days to weeks of play time to get the stuff you want not YEARS. I'm a big Warframe player, a game notorious for grind and I have to say the grind in that game is wayyyyyy better. The drop rates in BL3 are as if you just need 1 of an item and you're done but no there's tons of randomization on everything so you need tons of every item. I just want my damn class mod.

    submitted by /u/Ug1uk
    [link] [comments]

    Guys I just found out that Zane had a nephew

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    He was captain Flynt's son named sparky and he was in the final head hunter pack for bl2

    submitted by /u/Fellkun15
    [link] [comments]

    What cracked you up the most in Borderlands?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    I'm a big fan of the series. I'm what you would call a casual gamer, but Borderlands is a unique game in that it has never failed to lose my interest. A big reason is because of the humor; I'm constantly cracking up.

    The hardest I've laughed so far is after collecting the Bane SMG in Borderlands 2. It has voice actors making pewpewpew sounds instead of actual gunfire, and it just absolutely cracks me up. This is only the most recent thing I can recall that had me almost literally rolling on the floor laughing.

    What moments during the game have made you laugh out loud?

    submitted by /u/AntarcticanJam
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a good Fl4k pet build?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    I haven't played since the game first came out, but I tried to mess with a pet build back in the day but things felt meh. I was wondering if there's been any improvements and if there's a pet build to go after? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/El_Taco_Sloth
    [link] [comments]

    Bl3 Ps4 Social mail visual bug

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    On the social screen for weapon rewards all the preview images for my weapons are of a Jakobs rifle from bl2.

    submitted by /u/UndeadKantus
    [link] [comments]

    DLC breaking Bug - Riding to Ruin quest. (No spoilers)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Once starting this mission do not save/quit, change mayhem, fast travel, or ANYTHING that will reload the areas the missions objectives are in. The mission will freeze some NPCs so quest will never complete.

    submitted by /u/shedue
    [link] [comments]

    How do I reset crew challenges?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    I wanna get the scoville again. I want one at mh10 lvl 60. I tried replaying the dlc 1 on tvhm, but it says I already completed the crew challenges. How to I fix this? Is there a way to reset crew challenges?

    submitted by /u/BigPickleEnergy21
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the You. Will. Die. quest in the General Knoxx DLC.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    I started Playthrough 2 but realized that I didn't do any of the DLC in playthrough one. I just finished the Knoxx DLC, finished the zombie island DLC, and am finishing up sidequests. I'm currently level 44 and have 2 more DLC to finish, so I'm guessing I'll be at level 50 by the time I finish up everything in playthrough 1. This quest is rated for level 61.

    So, my question is, once I finish everything in playthrough 1, will the You. Will. Die. quest carry over to playthrough 2? Or will I have to do everything over again to get to that point? Or is it as simple as just returning to playthrough 1 once I get to level 61? Thanks for reading :)

    submitted by /u/FlatD13tSoda
    [link] [comments]

    Cool little detail in the new Bounty of Blood DLC

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    When you're doing some of the side missions on Gehenna and afterwards the people you're helping will set up shop in town and even recognize you. Just thought it was a neat little thing that makes the world seem more fleshed out and your actions mean something.

    submitted by /u/KnightsNG
    [link] [comments]

    ultra wide aggravation

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    its pretty cool that i still have to struggle with the perk, guardian rank, and event tabs. even though all the other menu's work fine.

    how, how do half the menu's cut off but the other half are perfectly fine

    submitted by /u/laevisomnus
    [link] [comments]

    Just got BL1, what should I expect?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    I have played BL2, BL3 and TPS, so I'm pretty accustomed to how those ones work. Is there going to be a serious switch in how I have to think, or will it still be somewhat similar?

    I know a few things (like the health kits and the weapon proficiencies) from people like JoltzDude and K6, but I'm still in the unknown about other things.

    submitted by /u/BiggestCheeseBread
    [link] [comments]

    Is it a good time to come back

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Last time I played was launch of last dlc and I just beat the story.I want to get back into endgame if I come back.So is it worth my time.yes I bought all dlc when I preordered.Or should I wait.Also what vault hunter allows me to use most guns in end game.

    submitted by /u/BubbaGhumm
    [link] [comments]

    Help please

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    So a friend of mine bought me BL3 with a season pass and I can't even play it because it lags so bad. I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 330 and I was wondering if its just my computer or if there's a way I could fix it. My BL2 and the presequel work just fine.

    submitted by /u/tamianatasha597
    [link] [comments]

    Torgue shotguns not working

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    My torgue shotguns sticky keeps saying immune when I shoot stuff with it like bosses and even basic mobs. idk if I'm missing something or if it's a glitch anyone else having problems with sticky? Sometimes sticky works and sometimes it doesn't I am playing on mayhem 10 by the way.

    submitted by /u/Pennstater4ever
    [link] [comments]

    Super Deluxe Edition

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Would you say $50 for the super deluxe edition would be worth it? Long time fan of the other games but haven't gotten this because people said that it wasn't too great in the story department

    submitted by /u/jharrison231
    [link] [comments]

    Can't connect to friend. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Me and a friend are trying to connect but it endlessly loads then eventually times out and says it couldn't connect. We weren't having this issue prior to the new dlc coming out. We both own it on epic games store and we can easily connect to our other friend that owns it on steam just not each other. But we join that friend then try joining each other and it works. Any suggestions to fix this?

    submitted by /u/yo229no
    [link] [comments]

    No DMG Number on photo mode PC

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I have been been trying to take some photos with the DMG numbers, when I go into photo mode they are off by default and when I turn it on they are not there and onlt appear when I exit and go back in. Any else experienced this bug and/or fixed it?

    submitted by /u/Warhamme
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Epic to Steam transfer required a re-download?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    I'm considering switching from Epic to Steam. I know I'll have to buy the game over again, but do I need to re-download it as well?

    submitted by /u/kswitch5022
    [link] [comments]

    The Harold

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    The Harold came back and It's quite strong, should we worry that it'll be in every let's play or is there enough variety that we don't have to worry?

    submitted by /u/artyboy20
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for 3 people to play through 2,3, or presequal

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Yeah just want a group of three to mess around with my psn is Rinzl3r-XVII-EOL

    submitted by /u/Rinzl3-EOL
    [link] [comments]

    DLC 3 ending... not too happy... -Spoilers-

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    So gearbox merged two ascetics, old Hollywood western movies and Japanese culture. That through the game was nice to see through the world. Props to environmental artists

    The new characters were fair too. But forgettable but not the worst -whispers- (Ava).

    The story had a really good set up to get you into these characters with Rose foreshadowing the game and June being the outcast earning the respect of the town. But then the ENDING HAPPENED!!! The fight with Rose felt like I was fighting a child with her shouts and attacks being one from a school yard. And then when you return to the town, Jane and the narrator, which he is a great voice for narrating, is like "welp ya did it" role credits... literally. NO!!! Show me the effect I have made on the town. It's like I got a thumbs up from dad instead of a huge party in my name.

    I felt like the ball was dropped for the ending. All that built up for a half made fight and congratulations dude you did it.

    The other huge issue is there is no old characters!!! The first person I thought who would be interested in bounty hunting in an old Jakob's town was Zer0, Wainwright, and Hammerlock in that order. I'd love to see Brick but I feel like they got the OG's for one thing and we are never going to see them again... which saddens me so much with the last DLC in the future.

    submitted by /u/Vixmor3
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth rebuying the Legendary Collection on Switch for a series veteran?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    I've spent hundreds of hours in all of the games and while having it portable, especially as the games got pulled from GeForce Now, is enticing. The 60 dollar price tag AND not being able to bring over your saves to a non CFW Switch is a MASSIVE deterrent. Same with the lower framerate than PC. BUT there's nothing First Person that scratches that itch.

    What do?

    submitted by /u/DarkProzzak
    [link] [comments]

    Nomad Shotty - Unique?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Did any of those who finished the campaign also find this in the final missions 'chest'? Without giving away spoilers I'd be interested in knowing if the Perks vary

    submitted by /u/DangerMcTool
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment