• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Borderlands So Fl4k pets can now kill Mayhem 10 mobs.

    Borderlands So Fl4k pets can now kill Mayhem 10 mobs.


    So Fl4k pets can now kill Mayhem 10 mobs.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    I'm currently leveling up to 60 and I notice that my spiderant is now damaging mob, my girl even killed a heavy lol.

    submitted by /u/tr0jance
    [link] [comments]

    I wish all the characters in Borderlands didn’t talk down on Claptrap so much.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Considering there are far more annoying characters, like Pickles, it's annoying that everyone in the BL universe just trash on Claptrap.

    submitted by /u/Snoo45676
    [link] [comments]

    Just let us pick,not reroll,our mayhem modifiers

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    I went to M6 to lvl to the new max level and after 40 mins of reroll and read and spacing out and getting frustrated I wondered how many people are willing to reroll till they get what they want. If we can't pick at least remember our roll for each level. But please just let us pick. After finally getting my M6 roll I just wasn't motivated to play.

    submitted by /u/SPEEDFREAKJJ
    [link] [comments]

    The Harold coming back is like that one scene in ratitouli

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    Its just a nice feeling running around gibbing ememies into red chunks like i did when i was 13

    submitted by /u/SpaceFire1
    [link] [comments]

    Bounty of Blood All Crew Challenges Location Guide

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    That's Quite Challenging - Complete all Crew Challenges on Gehenna

    https://youtu.be/58fViH6C9WU

    Vestige All Crew Challenges

    [0:05] Creature Feature

    [0:36] Sato's Saga 1/2

    [1:29] Sato's Saga 2/2

    [1:52] Sato's Cache

    [2:31] Good Prospects

    Ashfall Peaks All Crew Challenges

    [3:35] Skin to Win

    [4:17] Sato's Saga 1/2

    [4:41] Gehenna's Most Wanted 1/3

    [5:09] Good Prospects

    [5:45] Creature Feature

    [6:19] Gehenna's Most Wanted 2/3

    [6:58] Gehenna's Most Wanted 3/3

    [7:31] Sato's Saga 2/2

    [7:59] Sato's Cache

    The Blastplains All Crew Challenges

    [8:24] Skin to Win 1/3

    [9:16] Gehenna's Most Wanted 1/3

    [9:56] Gehenna's Most Wanted 2/3

    [10:39] Sato's Saga 1/2

    [10:59] Good Prospects

    [12:06] Skin to Win 2/3

    [13:14] Creature Feature 1/2

    [13:38] Creature Feature 2/2

    [14:01] Skin to Win 3/3

    [15:03] Gehenna's Most Wanted 3/3

    [15:38] Sato's Saga 2/2

    [16:10] Sato's Cache

    Obsidian Forest All Crew Challenges

    [16:52] Skin to Win 1/3

    [17:26] Skin to Win 2/3

    [18:16] Sato's Saga 1/2

    [18:39] Creature Feature

    [19:05] Gehenna's Most Wanted

    [19:33] Skin to Win 3/3

    [20:15] Sato's Saga 2/2

    [20:45] Good Prospects

    [21:17] Sato's Cache

    Bloodsun Canyon All Crew Challenges

    [21:35] Skin to Win

    [21:57] Sato's Saga 1/2

    [22:23] Gehenna's Most Wanted 1/3

    [22:53] Sato's Saga 2/2

    [23:22] Sato's Cache

    [24:12] Creature Feature

    [25:03] Good Prospects

    [26:12] Gehenna's Most Wanted 2/3

    [26:37] Gehenna's Most Wanted 3/3

    Crater's Edge All Crew Challenges

    [27:35] Good Prospects

    submitted by /u/GamingwithAbyss
    [link] [comments]

    The Bounty and Blood atmosphere is unbelievable

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    The setting, the soundtrack, the narrator, it's all so damn good and fit so well. I actually can't believe how good it is

    submitted by /u/PM_me_your_nudesplsz
    [link] [comments]

    Character Dialogue Differences In Guns, Love & Tentacles DLC

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/P-bL0SLe2GE

    Took a while since my handsome jackpot one but look, an hour of dialogue from the main cast of characters.

    submitted by /u/xTGE_Youtube2019
    [link] [comments]

    Visual reference to Control

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    While playing the new DLC, I came across an area in Bloodsun Canyon, just outside of the Presentation Room Fast Travel, close to Dickon Goyle.

    The first room is an office area, similar to the main hub/hallways from Control. Then, once you get closer to where the enemies are, towards the side quest The Dandy and Damsel, there are a couple containment cells. One is for a teleporter (forget the actual name of it is), one is for a jumppad, and one is for a fridge all taped up.

    While I wouldn't really think anything of it if it were just the first two, the Fridge is a direct callback to Control, where there's a Fridge that likes to send people to a different dimension. Just a minor detail.

    submitted by /u/BS_500
    [link] [comments]

    Super-Marcus Sweep glitch fix

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    I did the glitch where you can access the armory without the timer but once I finished looting everything I couldn't find an exit nor was I able to activate the countdown so in a moment of panic I blew myself up like a dumbass and now I can't go back into the armory, is there a way to fix this?. Can I still get the it's like christmas! Mission after this?.

    submitted by /u/Badmotherfuyer95
    [link] [comments]

    BLCMM not working on epic

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    It says Invalid file whenever I try to choose borderlands2.exe.

    Any way to fix this?`I heard some people say that you have to use "hex multitool", but how do i do that?

    submitted by /u/Gumleboi
    [link] [comments]

    Locked out of Guardian Ranks

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    I jumped back into BL3 and after some update and playing on TVHM for a bit I realized Guardian Ranks were disabled. I'm still earning tokens and being prompted to spend them but cant. I also don't have the option to enable/disable by pressing R in the Guardian rank menu.

    I tried searching around to see if anyone else had the same problem but they were all solved by just enabling them in the menu. But with out that option I'm at a bit of a loss how to fix it.

    Any help would be Appreciated.

    submitted by /u/The_Purple_Dude
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Game crashed during DLC and I'm unable to move through the mission

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if there's a way to reset a DLC? My game crashed but it pushed me onto the next part of a mission without me completing the last part, but I had to complete it to reach the box to reboot :/

    submitted by /u/lnze
    [link] [comments]

    In Bl2, is grip, namely matching grip, the only component that really matters on weapons?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get to grips with all of the different weapon parts and prefixes that you can get. But it's not clear to me if there you need to worry about any other parts other than grip, as the videos I've seen only really care about that, and neglect the other parts. So, do the other parts affect the weapon notably, or is grip the only real thing I need to be concerned with?

    submitted by /u/yeetus-dat-foetus
    [link] [comments]

    Can we talk about self-damage?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    So I got this wild feckin shotgun called the anarchy and I'm just sitting around enjoying it when suddenly, I basically and suddenly, keel over dead. This happened a few times until I realized "oh hey I'm too close to the tediore reload". I figured my awareness of the issue would be enough to to stop it, but then after watching my STNL fly infront of my face and cause the explosion to immediately kill me again, I thought "what's the point of these explosions having self damage? They're doing more damage to me than the enemies"

    This also leads into a similar situation with grenades. I had a sexy transfusion nade that healed 120% of damage dealt and 150% damage when skills are active anoint and lo and behold, I'm dying instantly seemingly at random. I figured out what was happening and now I'm stuck with a level 30 green nade so STNL isn't dropping a silent nade that insta gibs me. Why do these explosions have self damage? I can understand a rocket, but the tediore reloads and my own grenades are a bit much, especially when I can't control the latter.

    submitted by /u/123qwet12
    [link] [comments]

    So I just got a Mayhem 10 Level 60 Maggie from Traunts chest and guess what it's GREAT again.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    I tried it on Mayhem 10 mobs and badasses and I think it's better than the original, it ain't OP but it can kill Xam and Tom pretty well.

    submitted by /u/tr0jance
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Loot Box Broken?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    I've been trying to get a brawler ward at level 1 and I can't seem to get it from my lost loot box. It's hard out here for a melee amara pimp! Am I the only one with this problem?

    submitted by /u/ExecutivePirate
    [link] [comments]

    New Cistern

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    I'm finally getting around to playing the DLC so this may have already been said but they need to make a new Cistern on Gehenna... the theme or setting could be the main street of a western town that makes it similar to when you defended yourself after getting a bounty in Armadillo in RD1 and tried to survive. Just a thought

    submitted by /u/urmomsfavespreadhead
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best way to progress through mayhem levels?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Im new to the game, and since I beat the story I've been playing on mayhem 1. I haven't messed with the levels, the difficulty feels fine to me; I'm mostly destroying enemies, but there's some moments the game challenges you and I'm just barely surviving. I want to start making my way up to mayhem 10, but I'm not sure what I'm really supposed to do. My main questions are:

    How do Mayhem levels scale with weapons? For example is a mayhem 1 weapon usable on mayhem 2, 3, 4, etc?

    Do I need certain gear or anointments to go on to the next mayhem level? Would I need to replace that gear with gear that is my current level of mayhem every time?

    Is there certain benchmarks you can use to know if you should go to the next level of mayhem? For example you could know if you can go to mayhem 5 when you can beat a takedown or certain boss with relative ease on mayhem 4.

    Last, do I need to run a certain build to be able to play on higher levels of mayhem? I feel like my build is good, but it's not one of those min maxed builds designed to output insane damage that might be needed on those levels, not sure.

    submitted by /u/LJFozzz
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Just starting my first play through on Borderlands 2 because I can't afford Borderlands 3 for a little while (corona). Whats a fun class/character to play with?

    submitted by /u/Jewdrew
    [link] [comments]

    Is Mayhem scaling for vehicles not actually working or is the Jetbeast just absurdly weak?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    I had a dilemma coming into the new DLC about whether to play it without Mayhem to just enjoy the DLC or to play it on Mayhem 6 where I usually play and thus still get useful drops from it (I only play Mayhem 6 since I feel like anything beyond the requirement for new items is just an excercise in masochism). Was also worried playing without Mayhem would make the experience worse since I'm decked out with the stronger guns from 6 which would make it all trivially easy (I really miss the old Mayhem system). The tipping point that made me decide to go with Mayhem was seeing in the patch notes that they scaled vehicle damage to the Mayhem level. "Awesome," I thought, "now I'll actually get to enjoy the new vehicle without having to hop out of it any time I have to kill something."

    Except that has not been the case. I play Fl4k, and my pet is definitely scaling, as he's finally doing noticeable, significant damage. I can't say the same for the Jetbeast. I can take on the riderless devils when I'm using the machine guns, as they can't really hit me. But it takes about half a minute of holding the trigger down while pointing at them to take out one, which isn't exactly thrilling gameplay. The cannon feels completely useless, just mildly tickling the enemy. The real problem comes along when an actual Devil Rider or two show up. I can barely put a dent in one before the Jetbeast, fully decked out in its heaviest accessories, is nearly out of health. It's absolutely worthless in those fights, so every time I come across one of them it's back to jumping off the vehicle so I can do actual damage, which I thought this patch was supposed to fix. I can't tell if they just forgot to flip the switch for the vehicle damage scaling, or since it's a new vehicle that I have no prior experience with, it's just so poorly designed as to make it inherently worthless. Has anyone else noticed this? Is it just some fluke in my install?

    submitted by /u/QQStkl
    [link] [comments]

    I Feel Like Glass With Fl4k

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    What are the best choices for shields for Fl4k? While I love my boy Fl4k, I feel like the shields I use aren't right for him, I keep getting gun down every 2 steps. I don't know if Fl4k was intended to be glassy or if the crit build makes him glassy so I come here for help.

    submitted by /u/Roman-Celtrik
    [link] [comments]

    Bellik primis BL3

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Bellik Primis boss in BL3 bounty of blood https://youtu.be/QkUksIh0ozw

    submitted by /u/NobleActual69
    [link] [comments]

    My opinions on borderlands pre sequel (remake)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    So I haven't played borderlands in a while so this may be not to much of a review of the story more of the game. The game in general is really fun as all the characters are enjoyable and the different characters you can play as arent silent blank slates. The gameplay and shooting is very enjoyable and kept me going throughout the entire game. In the game there are a few difficulty spikes which if that happens you can go do the side missions available for you. Now here's the spoilery part. As for the main villain of idk its name but the guardian is what I'll call it, the guardian has a subtle presence throughout the entire story and as the story is told through a flash back the certain quips from the other characters listening to athena is really funny and a nice touch. In all I would recommend this game and it gets a 5/7.

    submitted by /u/I-FAP-TO-SNOO
    [link] [comments]

    Bl3 bounty of blood ending

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Ending of borderlands 3 bounty of blood https://youtu.be/Z0KCxj4nNpQ

    submitted by /u/Minneopposite
    [link] [comments]

    I killed a couple of bosses with Iron Bear

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Was farming Killavolt to have a decently stated Monarch to take on the new DLC and, much to my surprise, IB was dealing pretty solid damage to him when I accidentally hit him coming off of his invulnerability phase. I just stayed in instead of jumping out to sandhawk him and downed him with relative easy. Repeated the experiment on gigamind with similar results. Color me pleasantly surprised

    submitted by /u/Bigcas316
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment