• Breaking News

    Friday, June 5, 2020

    Borderlands I just found my favorite Easter egg

    Borderlands I just found my favorite Easter egg


    I just found my favorite Easter egg

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    In the Dahl Headlands you must go do a quest at the ludicrous speedway which is a reference to my favorite movie Spaceballs

    submitted by /u/yeetboi86
    [link] [comments]

    Which guns would you like to see return in the upcoming Bounty of Blood DLC?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    I'd like to see the Twister shotgun return, it was such a cool gun to fire.

    submitted by /u/Retr0Mxsked
    [link] [comments]

    Did the Revenge of the Cartels break some of the achievements on steam? [Whispers on the Wind]

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    EDIT: I've been hearing that all achievements have been bugged sine the release and that the developers have not addressed it. This is of 05JUN2020. Just in case you find this looking for an answer.

    Has anyone else noticed some broken achievements since the Revenge of the Cartels was released?

    I am trying to get the Whispers on the Wind achievement on steam right now and I think mine is currently bugged. I was playing the DLC with a friend and he was able to get the achievement before we finished getting all the ECHO logs. I believe his poped before we even got to Heart's Desire.

    After we finished the DLC I had to go back and get a few that we missed. Now I have all the echo logs (19/18) but the counter is still stuck at 15/18, the amount that it was when I finished the DLC main campaign. I picked up the last with mayhem mode off, I think all the other were picked up with mayhem mode on, but with different levels. I also tried going back to pick up the ones I already have to see if that would fix it, but all the ones I already have won't spawn in the locations they are supposed to be at.

    https://imgur.com/a/WEa9YoB

    Does anyone know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/RellikReed
    [link] [comments]

    General Knoxx DLC prison break wall jump

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    [spoilers] I have the borderlands game of the year edition on switch, and in the general Knoxx DLC there is a Mission (prison break: over the wall) where you have to use a racer to ramp jump into a prison. I've tried this jump literally 50 times and have never been able to get over the wall. I've looked at YouTube play throughs and in those versions if you don't make it fully over the wall you can walk around the outside to another entrance, but in my game that path is blocked off by the map geography (there is a large hill/boulder I can't jump or climb over, where it is a flat path in the YouTube play throughs). Has anyone else with the switch or game of the year edition run into this? I'm driving myself crazy trying this jump over and over again

    submitted by /u/jimboslice0909
    [link] [comments]

    Which character should I choose in pre sequel for high action fast paced gameplay?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Who is the most aggressive fast paced action character who has a mainly solo skill tree (I play solo), is very in your face and fights close up, and has a bit of meele?

    submitted by /u/LambchopsAreAmazing
    [link] [comments]

    never running at a solid 60fps

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    idk why but this game never seems to run at a solid 60 fps. my graphics card is a nvidia geforce gtx 1070 8gb, my cpu is an intel i-core i7-6700k, and i have 16gb of ddr4 ram. does anyone know why this game wont run at a solid 60fps?

    submitted by /u/BlazingTankkk
    [link] [comments]

    Genuine question about downloading patches

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    Can some explain to me why I have to be online to constantly download the same patch over and over? I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I'm just genuinely curious. I have bad internet and it can be out for a few hours, so I'd want to play the current version but can't do the events. Is it a hardware limitation or is there another reason?

    submitted by /u/DeadeyeXLR
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands TPS Fast Leveling

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Is there a way to level up fast early game,trying to get to level 25 ASAP on Borderlands TPS.Playing claptrap.

    submitted by /u/desolatesmind
    [link] [comments]

    DLC Legendaries in the Grinder

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    If I put 3 DLC legendaries in the grinder, will i get a guaranteed DLC legendary or is there a chance I would get a vanilla legendary?

    submitted by /u/Jetsfan58
    [link] [comments]

    Who drops the Wagon Wheel??

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    It's such a cool gun and I want it to be the same level as me

    submitted by /u/KatjaaRa
    [link] [comments]

    Losing items

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I just started play Borderlands 1 and I am getting some trouble... Sometimes when I die I lose all my inventory items, except for the equipments that are already equipped. There is a way to recover it or once I die it's gone? I really liked this game, except for this issue that is bothering me. Any help will be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/rolaobase
    [link] [comments]

    Will borderlands 3 on the nintendo switch ever happen?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Replaying borderlands 2 on switch Love borderlands 2 but replayed it so much on pc to get all achievments that i'm just not enjoying it on switch I got borderlands 3 on pc but would love to see it on switch to And was wondering if it ever would happen

    submitted by /u/Evilbefalls
    [link] [comments]

    is borderlands 2 crossplay?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    I wanna know if i can play with my friends on xbox

    submitted by /u/BitLastingg
    [link] [comments]

    Free Version Borderlands 2 from Epic Games work perfectly on Linux Ubuntu 20.04 run by Lutris with Epic Launcher.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    Instructions on how to fix and run the game if it does not start after installation. Instruction in the 40 second video!!!

    https://youtu.be/MM8yRcdXwQQ

    submitted by /u/Artur_W
    [link] [comments]

    How to change the language in Bl2

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    How do i do it in pc? Thx

    submitted by /u/ruipedro704
    [link] [comments]

    Free Version Borderlands The Pre Sequel from Epic Games work perfectly on Linux Ubuntu 20.04 run by Lutris with Epic Launcher.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Instructions on how to fix and run the game if it does not start after installation on beginning Video with gameplay.

    Instruction how FIX the game: Rename BorderlandsPreSequel.exe to be Launcher.exe in [GAMEPATH]/Binaries/Win32/

    https://youtu.be/eNaa3dQnDrQ

    submitted by /u/Artur_W
    [link] [comments]

    Best solo class for borderlands the pre-sequel

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    In borderlands 1, i played lilith and with borderlands 2, it was kreig. I don't know who to play

    submitted by /u/DiscoNic1P
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Online Co-op.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    I'm looking for some online Co-op. I'm creating a BL1 team based Roland. Reach out if you're looking for Borderlands Switch people to play with.

    submitted by /u/FlaffyTurkleton
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best class in borderlands 3

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if fl4k is a good character.

    And if possible put the best build for the character at max level

    submitted by /u/DiscoNic1P
    [link] [comments]

    (Borderlands TPS/PS4)Lunar Looter trophy

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Does the trophy count if I farm moonstone chest by dashboarding?

    submitted by /u/desolatesmind
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Multiplayer Lag

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    I'm from steam and lately i've been playing with people from epic games and i experience some lag with everyone, my shots would take effect after 1-2 seconds and i would teleport everywhere, is it the "crossplay"? or is it a problem with my connection?

    submitted by /u/GhostKimera
    [link] [comments]

    Ive been playing through BL2 without the commander lilith dlc

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Once I reached level 72 on my Sal, i went to digistruct peak, to you know get to OP8, but because of the commander lilith dlc raising the level cap i cant earn op levels. I have the handsome jack collection, im playing on xbox 1, but the commander lilith dlc dosent come with it even though it says free when you click downloadable content.

    submitted by /u/OMEGABIGBOI
    [link] [comments]

    Circles of Slaughter

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Does anyone want to jump on BL3 (PS4) and help me with the circles of slaughter? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Martyjazzae113
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 from epic games store is broken

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Why does borderlands 3 from the epic games store stutter so much. I mean I might not have a god tier system but it's still a pretty good gaming laptop. I've cleared my cache, I've cleared my storage, I've installed the latest drivers, updated the os, cleared any malware, but my game still stutters. It only happens on games from the epic games store. I recently downloaded valorant and it works amazing and never stutters. Could someone please help me with this. I have a gtx 1650 laptop.

    submitted by /u/SpiderGodRules
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment