• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 17, 2020

    Borderlands I know this isn’t exactly new information but...

    Borderlands I know this isn’t exactly new information but...


    I know this isn’t exactly new information but...

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Mordecai with 5 skill points in tresspass with a repeater pistol is completely broken. For those who don't know, trespass is a skill that when maxed out, COMPLETELY ignores shields except with rocket launchers. Combine that with a repeater pistol with high fire rate and good damage and nothing can stand in your way

    EDIT: So as someone pointed out, this doesn't work with elemental procs or splash damage

    submitted by /u/isuckatnames06
    [link] [comments]

    After 11 years, who's your favorite vault hunter?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    I've been playing BL since 09 and it's always been one of my favorite game franchises of all time. I'll admit that I'm a little bias towards the original Borderlands, but I love all the main games. The filler games TPS and TFLB were okay but I just don't really consider them tbh. I'd actually love to hear people's thoughts on those particular games, and if you liked them or if they made much of a lasting impact on you.

    Anyways, I'm just looking for some BS fluff conversation with other fans, and I figure this is a pretty cool question.

    I'll give you my favorite vault hunter; Brick. I have always been a shotgun guy in BL and Brick had plenty of specs for shotties. I also absolutely loved his special, bc running around with silly HP regen while critting enemies with explosive punches was just so fucking awesome. Plus his character is just really funny, too.

    submitted by /u/Xudda
    [link] [comments]

    Starting a playthrough with brick. What skill tree should I go down and what weapons should I look out for

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    The title says it all

    submitted by /u/isuckatnames06
    [link] [comments]

    Borderland 1 GOTY Moxxi's Underdome on Steam

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Hey, I am playing a lvl 48 Lilith and want to get the big challenge achievement, anyone want to join? It is much easier and not so boring if we do it as a team. I am playing the GOTY version, not the enhanced one.

    submitted by /u/Revolutionary_Exit58
    [link] [comments]

    [PS3] Infinitely Loading Game

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    I've been trying to play the game recently and for some unknown reason my game will infinitely loop the load screen, I thought maybe because some of my other characters got modded to hell maybe deleting them would fix it, atm I have a new Krieg and Maya and yet once I get to Southern Shelf, it infinitely loads.

    I have no clue at how to fix this, my PS3 is quite old (had it since 2012) so maybe that has something to do with it? None of my other games do this, even demanding ones like GTA 4 and 5, only Borderlands 2.

    submitted by /u/Peepus_Christ
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Not Starting - CPU at 100% when attempting to open

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Just this evening I started experiencing this issue. It occurred first when I Alt-Tabbed at one point which caused my game to freeze but not crash. My PC was just stuck on the frozen BL3 screen and I had to hard reset my PC. Now when I try to open the game, I get this issue where my CPU is maxed out. The game eventually loads without issue after about 5 minutes of waiting and it looks like I can Alt-Tab as normal once the finally game loads, but the issues occurs again when I close out the game.

    Some important notes:

    - Other games, such as BL2, No Man's Sky, and COD: Warzone all loaded perfectly fine without issue

    - Reset my computer 3 times with the same issue

    - Reinstalled game files

    - Reinstalled GPU drivers

    Has anyone found some sort of fix for this issue, or have a recommendation on something to try? I have contacted Gearbox Support as well just in case.

    submitted by /u/xSavage-aF
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands play throughs

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    I'm fixing to play all the games. I've already payed them all, but I want to play them in order. And the classes I plan on being is. BL1 I'm gonna be Mordecai, PS Jack, BL2 Axton, BL3 Zane. Any tips for any of the characters ?

    submitted by /u/SteedMuffin
    [link] [comments]

    Is it advantageous to get to max level before starting true vault hunter mode?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    I just finished my first play though of BL3 and I'm level 40. I was wondering if it would be worth it to grind to max level before playing true vault hunter mode so that any loot I get during the play through would be usable at endgame. You get a ton of good items through quests and just playing that I'd like to use at endgame, and I wouldn't want to out level them during the play through and not be able to obtain them again.

    Am I overthinking this? Would there be a way to obtain the items at max level if I don't?

    submitted by /u/LJFozzz
    [link] [comments]

    Please help, I am so frustrated with this Fatal Error...

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    I was playing my game perfectly fine. I played about three hours, then I saved and quit. This was yesterday. Today I pull it up to play and my save file has just vanished. I looked in the game files and it didn't even have a save file. I decided to start a new game and got this pop up, with the game force closing afterwards:

    https://gyazo.com/b08ac1b4eeebe34d6d2ce5a568193555

    For reference, I am playing on Epic Games. I had previously played Borderlands Pre Sequel with no issues at all. I am not using Mods.

    I uninstalled and re-installed it. I verified the game files, still it gave me this error. So I decided to uninstall, completely deleting the folder at all. I removed it from Recycle and installed it again. I brought up the game and it was working perfectly, including my save file being there (I assume because of cloud). I played for a half hour and then closed the game in order to go shower.

    When I came back, the save file was gone again and when I tried to make a new character, the game crashed in the same way again.

    I am beyond frustrated. I really wanted to play this game, but I am about ready to just say screw it.

    submitted by /u/Dovee89
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Frametime 1.0.9

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Hello, I have a problem that I have not been able to solve since the game updated to version 1.0.9 every 6 seconds the frametime generates a great lag and I cannot play.

    I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. (Epic Games).

    It is installed on a Samsung 970 evo M.2 SSD.

    High energy profile.

    I have also removed all the configuration files from the documents folder and User-AppData.

    My PC is:

    RTX 2080

    32GB RAM

    i7 9700K no OC.

    Win 10 x64.

    With the other games I have not noticed any problem.

    If someone could advise me I would appreciate it.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/SSTargaryen
    [link] [comments]

    I need help fixing my friend's frame issues.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    My buddies and I were playing Borderlands ,3 fine this morning but then one of them left to go eat and when he came back he was having issues getting in. First he would freeze upon starting the game, after a couple of restarts he was able to get in but was stuck with a frozen screen but he was able to move around and shoot. Then he was able to fix that but now only gets about 13-14 fps when he was 40-60 earlier today. He has restarted the game and his PC multiple times. Does anyone know if there's a fix for this.

    submitted by /u/ShadowKiller1009
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with a good DPS Zane build

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Hi guys I'm not new to Borderlands but I'm new to trying to find and make builds and I've found I'm not good at it lol I'm in need of help specing out the optimal Zane build! So whatever build you guys think is best for him show it to me! I play solo and I'm trying to farm equipment on Mayhem 4 to build my way up to Mayhem 10!

    submitted by /u/ZombagoBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Do you want anointments to come back in future Borderland games?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Why or why not?

    submitted by /u/greenbatborg
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian takedown

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Is it me or is anyone else still struggling with the new takedown? I'm struggling with it and the weapons that are good for the takedown take forever get as well as getting the perfect anoint. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Glxz_125
    [link] [comments]

    why is this game so inconsistant?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    i can have two exact same enemies, exact same armor, i'm using the same gun. one of the enemies goes down real fast and the other one takes forever to kill. they both look the same to me. i dont see what the difference is. has anyone else noticed this?

    edit: i meant to say , this is on borderlands 3

    submitted by /u/mmrock2000
    [link] [comments]

    Drop percentages on Borderlands 2

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Some of u guys knows wich is the percentages for legendaries and eridian weapons?

    submitted by /u/desp_ir
    [link] [comments]

    BNK-3R Help (Xbox One)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    I'm playin on Xbox 1 as Maya, and I'm in need of a bit of help. Would anyone be able to help me take down the BNK-3R on TVHM? I keep getting it down to its final bit of health and then it just kills me. It's super frustrating.

    Gamertag: Idooley

    submitted by /u/drifloony
    [link] [comments]

    Huge framerate drop in BL: GOTY Enchanced with AMD Radeon 20.5.1 drivers

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    I updated my AMD Radeon drivers to the new 20.5.1 version a few days ago, and didn't think much of it. I have a Sonnet 4GB Radeon RX 570 eGPU which has always been fine for playing BL1 and BL2, even at 1440p.

    However, when my girlfriend wanted to play BL: GOTY Enhanced last night (T-bone Junction) the framerate was horrible with an average of 30fps and drops to 15-20fps once she was driving along the highway.

    I thought the game might have defaulted to the Intel graphics, but after forcing the use of the Radeon card, and enabling the Radeon overlay, I could see the RX 570 was being used. Even dropping resolution and detail levels didn't help.

    I removed the driver with DDU and went back to the 20.4.2 drivers and everything went back to normal. It's back to running around 100fps, with rare drops to around 70fps. Now, it could well have just been a bad install or some weird glitch and a reinstall of the 20.5.1 drivers may work fine, but after a good hour or so of messing around, I'll be sticking with 20.4.2

    Just thought I'd post this here in case anyone else has the problem and comes looking for a solution.

    submitted by /u/AlexTSG
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Movie Dream Cast

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    I'm a little late to the game, but my friends and I were talking about a dream cast after Cate Blanchett was announced as Lilith. This cast is based on only the original game plot. Sorry I didn't add any villains.

    Roland - Idris Elba

    Lilith - Gal Gadot

    Brick - Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson (The Mountain from Game of Thrones)

    Mordecai - Pedro Pascal

    Scooter - Ben Schwartz (Jean Ralphio from Parks and Rec)

    Moxxi - Morena Baccarin

    Marcus - Brian Cox (watch him in this clip from Red)

    Zed - Bill Hader

    Tannis - Kate McKinnon

    Claptrap - Alan Tudyk

    If you've seen Letterkenny you know Nathan Dales (Daryl) is the better choice for Scooter, but I figured more people here would respond to Ben Schwartz. Who knows if he could pull off the accent, but few can match his zany antics on screen.

    submitted by /u/37snoogans
    [link] [comments]

    Cryo zane not good anymore?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    My usualy takedown build was maggie, rad redistributior with cryo snnt, and a cutsman of any element. I had no time mowing through fields of enemies in maliwan take down all the way through m10, but now on this new takedown even after the health buff it just doesnt feel as strong anymore. Am i trippin?

    submitted by /u/Argnog
    [link] [comments]

    Sniping settings

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Just started the game with Flak but Im having a hard time being accurate from afar ( unlike bl2), what settings do you reccomend? (Sensitivity, deadzone, fov etc...)

    submitted by /u/oralmog
    [link] [comments]

    Dlc question

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Hello fellow badass vault hunters

    Should I purchase Dlc 2 or should I just wait another 8 days for Dlc 3? I am in a bit of a tough spot and would like to play a DLC that'll be pretty lengthy, for I was pretty disappointed by how short DLC 1 really was. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Ediddy_420
    [link] [comments]

    HELP. buying current gen for the 1st time

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    So there's no Switches or Ps4's available. My only other option is an xbox. I'm looking to pick up the handsome collection n 3 (both physical copies). Do i need to download anything online? N if so, do i need to purchase a membership beforehand? Thanks in advance ✌

    submitted by /u/Oy-Boyo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment