• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    Borderlands Moxxie glitch

    Borderlands Moxxie glitch


    Moxxie glitch

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    In bl2 while playing through the game you encounter a story mission called rising action when you are supposed to go to center of town you go to moxie and she is not there you can still tip her and an invisible moxie will give you bad/good touch. I just thought it was interesting

    submitted by /u/lille-pony
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the point of the guardian takedown?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    I understand Maliwan takedown. Stop them unleashing a weapon of mass destruction yada yada yada. I beat the guardian takedown and it's just...why though?

    submitted by /u/Fuckyouusername
    [link] [comments]

    How does FL4K play and what type gear is good for them

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    So I'm thinking of picking FL4K for my next Playthrough but I don't know how they play or what weapons to use with them. Like should I use Jacobs shotguns or Maliwan SMGs with them? I don't know? Are they like Salvador or are they like Zero? I don't know. So can someone explain when FL4K does and how I should play them. Oh and one more thing. What do their skill trees do?

    submitted by /u/isuckatnames06
    [link] [comments]

    Moxxi Statue

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Hi everybody. Does anyone know if this Moxxi statue is really this rare, or if is sold anywhere? What the price could be?

    https://mentalmars.com/merchandise/moxxi-deluxe-statue-borderlands/

    submitted by /u/JohnSleight
    [link] [comments]

    TIL How fight for your life works

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    I just started BL1 when it launched on the switch. I died alot in this game. I felt as though the difficulty was brutal at times because of respawns and the way the boss fights work.

    Every time I died I would just respawn until today when I got so pissed I threw the controller down. This caused me to hit the trigger button which killed an enemy. I noticed the words second wind. So I looked it up and found out how it works.

    I am not sure if I missed this in the game some how but had I known this I would never had to over level just progress in the game.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    What would you add to the game that would improve the games lifespan?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    This could be a new event, a new takedown, a new DLC, or even something like a new piece of gear or cosmetic.

    Personally, I believe they should make a randomly generated dungeon that's Hyperion themed with loader bot enemies, Hyperion soldiers and troops, and tons of new loot to get.

    submitted by /u/Retr0Mxsked
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Dr Zed in BL3?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    I know that he said in previous games that firestone was his home and all that.

    But in the third game there is no explanation as to what happened to him and only the vending machines with his voice are in the game.

    submitted by /u/franklin2014ish
    [link] [comments]

    What character and build would do well with The Lob?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    For reason I can't really explain, I love The Lob. It's my favorite gun in the game, again for reasons unknown. I want an M10 Lob in each flavor. The question is though.. which character and build would they work with? With the slow moving projectiles, I'd need someway to handle quick airborne enemies with action skills. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Phoenix200420
    [link] [comments]

    Doin a special run

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    What level to rocket launchers begin spawning?

    submitted by /u/fredbear1212
    [link] [comments]

    Best Wilhelm skill tree?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of dreadnought and then cyber commando in tvhm. I like the health benefits of dreadnought and termination protocols (reminds me of krieg's light the fuse skill) but apparently it doesn't do well in higher difficulties. Cyber commando also has a cooler capstone, I think.

    submitted by /u/KriegReborn
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands One Switch glitch

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    Just checking in a second time to see if any Switch players would be kind enough to add me and help me redo "It's Like Christmas" mission as I messed up the previous mission walking into the hexagon room.

    I know I messed up, so I'd be very grateful for anyone to assist me.

    submitted by /u/Ohfishcakes
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY edition on PS4

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Does anyone want to start a new play-through ? I know not a lot of people play this one anymore but I recently just had the urge to play it and want someone to run it through with. If anyone wants to play leave me a comment or message!

    submitted by /u/KDdoingnumbers
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play the pre-sequel before borderlands 2?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    I picked up the trilogy and I'm almost done with they first game, I enjoyed it a ton and explored it alot and I'm excited to play the sequels. Now I know borderlands 2 came out first, but I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on the most satisfying order.

    submitted by /u/DannyZuko111
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody wanna do the new Takedown with me?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    I'm a Level 57 FL4K with 40 points into each Guardian Tree. I just wanna do one run-through of the Takedown (No Mayhem) to say that I did it, because I'm trying to experience everything BL3 has to offer.

    Anybody wanna play with me?

    submitted by /u/Feraligreater328
    [link] [comments]

    Can I have both the bane quest, and the clan war quest active?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm making this cause I have both the bane and final of the clan war but I feel they contradict one another cause I cant get gars echo, so did I screw up? Or am i just missing something?

    submitted by /u/BlueDragonGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Is the infinity Pistol exploit still effective after level 60?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    I used that exploit around level 57 and somehow got to level 65+ but lost my save, now I'm wondering if it will still be possible to use since im level 60 in UVHM.

    submitted by /u/6519719Mm
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with moxxis dlc challenge rounds (XONE)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Hey, im trying to get all achievements for bl goty and i struggle with the challenge rounds on the moxxi dlc, anyone wanna help?

    submitted by /u/SpaceArcticPenguin
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to play TVHM without losing quest progress?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Yeah i know, cheating bla bla bla, i just dont feel like replaying every single side quest again is "fun" and i just wanna make the game harder as normal mode is just too easy.
    I'm done with pretty much half of all the DLCs and i would like to know if there's any mod that makes it possible to change my playtrough to a TVHM one without losing my quest progress. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Pushitu
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1: Is Public Multiplayer dead?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Im really struggling to find ANY matches

    submitted by /u/TheShock_Master
    [link] [comments]

    I cant open br2

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    All it says is "creating online session" for like 10 minutes now.

    submitted by /u/PitersonK
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Legendary Collection for Switch

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    My friend and I have just gotten this game tonight have have just started the first game. We have run through the first 3 missions and would have to find more people to play with! Let me know if anyone would be down to play with us in the switch. Hope everyone is staying safe during the rona.

    submitted by /u/moonstirade
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment